May 05, 2024, 07:45:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 333232 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: February 22, 2009, 07:12:04 AM »

Monkey super sleuths - I am going to try to see if I can figure this out tomorrow, but if anyone already has - save a monkey some time!!!!!!!

I heard on a news report that the DP can't be put back on the table because it was not done within the time limit.  I believe they said the prosecution has 45 from the time they charged her to put the DP on the table.  Since they didn't re-instate it in that time, I think there is no way that this will be a Death Penalty case.  ANYONE done that research yet???

Good morning Monkeys -- I am posting the statute which does spell out time limits but there is wiggle room to allow the state to file later. 

Fla. R. Crim. P. 3.202(a) (“Notice of Intent to Seek Death Penalty.
The provisions of this rule apply only in those capital cases in which the state
gives written notice of its intent to seek the death penalty within 45 days from
the date of arraignment. Failure to give timely written notice under this
subdivision does not preclude the state from seeking the death penalty.”)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1881 on: February 22, 2009, 07:43:25 AM »

Hi Pooky!! Hope all is honky dory!! When I read that question I knew you would be the one to answer. Nice to see you

I gotta tell you that I think that the DP would be a grave mistake. It really doesn't have anything to do with boo-hooing over Casey. I just don't think it would accomplish anything AND increase the possibility of her walking away.

She is {was} so social. Even Amy said she could NOT be alone and just talked and talked. This new life of hers must be horrid for her and certainly is screwing with her mind.

I wonder?????? Does anyone think post-partum blues coupled with the demands of Cindy be a defence??? It's the only thing I can think that would keep Linda Biden and the rest supporting her. Has this ever been discussed?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: February 22, 2009, 07:46:51 AM »

Good Morning Sunday Monkeys   

It was 28 here in north florida this morning.  I know it is cold up north, because the yard is full of robins.  I am glad they took a camper to Haliegh,s father, I am sure he appreciates that.

I read this mornings news, that Baez is mad at how le put casey in room to film her reaction to news of body being found. 

Just makes me shake my head at all the happenings in both cases.  Gr in florida, slinging mud at folks he does not know.  He should look out, or somone else might slap a chair up against his head again.   
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: February 22, 2009, 07:49:42 AM »

Hi Pooky!! Hope all is honky dory!! When I read that question I knew you would be the one to answer. Nice to see you

I gotta tell you that I think that the DP would be a grave mistake. It really doesn't have anything to do with boo-hooing over Casey. I just don't think it would accomplish anything AND increase the possibility of her walking away.

She is {was} so social. Even Amy said she could NOT be alone and just talked and talked. This new life of hers must be horrid for her and certainly is screwing with her mind.

I wonder?????? Does anyone think post-partum blues coupled with the demands of Cindy be a defence??? It's the only thing I can think that would keep Linda Biden and the rest supporting her. Has this ever been discussed?

I think they have an ace in some hole, as they are all still to cocky acting.  So, this may be part of their plan..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1884 on: February 22, 2009, 08:19:15 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: February 22, 2009, 08:28:25 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you are well.  We are fine here on my end.  I am not a fan of the DP, Scarlett, but that is just me.  It is there for a reason.  As far as KC, I think Post-partum would not fly.  Could it last that long?  I don't know but don't think so.  Here is an article which tells me she was past the window for post-partum -- http://www.alegent.com/body.cfm?id=2555
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1886 on: February 22, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »

Good Morning Sunday Monkeys   

It was 28 here in north florida this morning. 

Mornin' Monkeys !!!!!
Not much colder up here this morning....22 right now, but we've got a tone of snow coming...10" to 18".  Should be a lot of fun and one he** of a workout tonight !

I agree with you Scarrlett about the DP...it might be too much for the jury to handle with KC being so young..my personal opinion is that Life w/o parole would bee sufficient and more harsh on KC anyway...let her enjoy her "beautiful life" for as long as possible, hopefully she'll live to be 100 !!!

Coffee's Ready !!!! (enjoying my beautiful life haha)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: February 22, 2009, 08:58:48 AM »

I'm ready now, lets go! Lock her up!

Oh, BTW: GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: February 22, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »

I need a smart monkey to do something for me. One of the monkeys that can work with photos. I need a side by side of the supposed Joy Wray from the TES search where she was sitting and praying with a JB park photo of Joy Wray please???

These are the only pics I have

You are so awesome!!! those are the 2 I was talking about. Does that look like the same person to you?? one seems to look a tad thicker to me then the other... and the hair.. But I am not good with that stuff..

Yes, I think it's the same person

Ok, Thank you, You are great!! I have never been really good at that stuff. Smile

Just looking at the length of hair.  If pic #2 was taken first, I would say YES!!  But if the other way around, I would say NO!!!  The #1 pic, I recall is when LP was searching the river, but not sure when the second was from...Anyone know??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: February 22, 2009, 09:13:37 AM »

Went back and read her sign...YES..I now agree....It is JOY!!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: February 22, 2009, 09:14:46 AM »

I need a smart monkey to do something for me. One of the monkeys that can work with photos. I need a side by side of the supposed Joy Wray from the TES search where she was sitting and praying with a JB park photo of Joy Wray please???

These are the only pics I have

You are so awesome!!! those are the 2 I was talking about. Does that look like the same person to you?? one seems to look a tad thicker to me then the other... and the hair.. But I am not good with that stuff..

Yes, I think it's the same person

Ok, Thank you, You are great!! I have never been really good at that stuff. Smile

Just looking at the length of hair.  If pic #2 was taken first, I would say YES!!  But if the other way around, I would say NO!!!  The #1 pic, I recall is when LP was searching the river, but not sure when the second was from...Anyone know??

As per Orlando Sentinal:

Joy Wray prays
(Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / November 8, 2008)
With a picture of Caylee Marie Anthony beside her, Joy Wray, 29, of Altamonte Springs prays Saturday morning before joining in Caylee's search. Wray said, " I'm here today to bring home Caylee, I hope alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-pg-caylee-anthony-search-110808,0,1707587.photogallery?index=orl-caylee_search_3_20081108172030

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1891 on: February 22, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »

OMG JSM you skate, I thought I read that but do you compete?    My daughter was a competitive figure skater for 3 years, she was a natural with enormous talent & an unbelieveable keen sense of interpretating music which many commented was a joy to watch.  When she wasnt in private lesson she would put tapes in and choreograph as she skated on the spot & people would just gather to watch her being creative, it was a sight to behold (sorries it sounds like Im bragging like a stage mom & I so am not one of those freakazoids - but she did make me beam).    Her last year on the ice she was trained by the then 8th ranked ice dancing couple in the US - trained originally at South Moutain arena then moved her training to Floyd Arena at Montclair State in Jersey.    I was a single mom trying to keep her on the ice, I had a major car accident & it depleted my working hours so I couldnt work my usual 60-80 hours a week that paid for her to continue by her third year it was about $15,000 and going up...she earned 23 gold, 1 silver & 1 bronze in those brief 3 years, never ever fell in competition - well on her way.   It still breaks my heart, taking her off the ice was the most heartwrenching decision I had to make as a parent & quite possibly a loss to the sport beyond this mother's opinion.

She competed all three years at Lake Placid Olympic Park, the township is a winter wonderland.  We stayed at an Inn right across from the Olympic Ice arena/speed skating venue - Mirror Lake was right behind it....you must check out taking a dog sled ride!   There is a hat shop "Where'd you get that Hat"  that is not to be missed, it sells unique as well as winter hats.  Even if you don't ski take a side trip to Whiteface Mountain & ride the gondula, it will take your breath away-literally & figuratively!   All three years we had mountains of snow & bone chilling cold beyond words but the fondest memories I will treasure.   You must tell me more! 

Hey Capp, sorry I went never got back on SM until this morning. That is so sad she had to quit skating, though there are foundations that help with scholarships. Check into them, if she still wants to skate. Michael Weiss has a foundation for skaters. He and his wife started it. See if Klaas can give you my email and we can talk more about it. Klaas can you please give Capp my email. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 22, 2009, 09:19:19 AM »

Joy Wray of Altamonte Springs,Fla., holds a sign Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2008, saying Caylee Anthony is alive during a prayer service for the missing 3-year-old in Jay Blanchard Park, in Orlando, Fla.

This says Nov. 11, so I don't know, her hair looks much longer than the 8th. Maybe the OS is wrong? Or the dates are wrong? I'm pretty sure this one is correct as far as being Joy & the date.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: February 22, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »

Forgot to add the link:

Joy Wray of Altamonte Springs,Fla., holds a sign Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2008, saying Caylee Anthony is alive during a prayer service for the missing 3-year-old in Jay Blanchard Park, in Orlando, Fla.

This says Nov. 11, so I don't know, her hair looks much longer than the 8th. Maybe the OS is wrong? Or the dates are wrong? I'm pretty sure this one is correct as far as being Joy & the date.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/2008_12_10_Lawyer_for_mom_charged_in_Caylee_Anthony_s_murder_seeks_tapes/

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1894 on: February 22, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- I hope you are well.  We are fine here on my end.  I am not a fan of the DP, Scarlett, but that is just me.  It is there for a reason.  As far as KC, I think Post-partum would not fly.  Could it last that long?  I don't know but don't think so.  Here is an article which tells me she was past the window for post-partum -- http://www.alegent.com/body.cfm?id=2555

Normally, I want the DP. But if that can't feasibly be done, LWOP is good enough. I was very encouraged by the article posted yesterday about the inmates wanting a piece of her. Her life wouldn't be the happy little time she is having now, it would be filled with terror around each corner, wondering if someone is going to get her that day.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1895 on: February 22, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »

I am not sure if it has been discussed but I wonder if they will use it. Especially if they use the "she just had a miscarriage" story. The pg for Caylee was too long ago to start postpartum blues but if she just had a miscarriage it may hold some weight. I wondered if that is why they took such care with the pg test they found at the scene - I wonder if they were able to test it or date it to rule in or out it being KC's. The big problem they will have is that she covered up the crime for so long. This means she knew it was wrong. Which means she likely did not have a postpartum psychosis - look at the case of Andrea Yates - definitely pp psychosis. Very different.

On a side note - did anyone see the movie "Raising Cain" - it is old but very strange. The whole multiple personality thing was very strange and creepy to me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1896 on: February 22, 2009, 09:23:13 AM »

Forgot to add the link:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/2008_12_10_Lawyer_for_mom_charged_in_Caylee_Anthony_s_murder_seeks_tapes/
I bet she is wearing hair extensions. People wear them all the time now.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1897 on: February 22, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »

No, I haven't been to Lake Placid,  not even sure how far I am from there!! I'm gonna go check it out on the map.
NO! Don't go to Lake Placid!! They have alligators there the size of houses!!! I saw it on TV!! It almost ate Bill Pullman!!! 
    That's funny Boo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1898 on: February 22, 2009, 09:25:31 AM »

I am not sure if it has been discussed but I wonder if they will use it. Especially if they use the "she just had a miscarriage" story. The pg for Caylee was too long ago to start postpartum blues but if she just had a miscarriage it may hold some weight. I wondered if that is why they took such care with the pg test they found at the scene - I wonder if they were able to test it or date it to rule in or out it being KC's. The big problem they will have is that she covered up the crime for so long. This means she knew it was wrong. Which means she likely did not have a postpartum psychosis - look at the case of Andrea Yates - definitely pp psychosis. Very different.

On a side note - did anyone see the movie "Raising Cain" - it is old but very strange. The whole multiple personality thing was very strange and creepy to me.

None of her friends believed she was ever pregnant w/ Brandon's baby. I don't know if you can get a postpartum with having an early miscarriage. Plus she has no way to prove she was pg this time around. Only her word for that and we know how much weight that carries.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: February 22, 2009, 09:26:37 AM »

Forgot to add the link:

I bet she is wearing hair extensions. People wear them all the time now.

I agree BOO, that's very possible.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.