May 21, 2024, 09:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197555 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: April 05, 2007, 04:40:03 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Howard has so much to answer for.  Wonder if he will ever have to.  

I am reading the book "Train Wreck". (I couldn't help myself...lol) ANS's sister's book about ANS and herself.   That is a joke too.  She contradicts herself so many times.  She actually has no room to talk about ANS like she does.  IMO she is a Anna wanna be.  

If anyone else is curious and wants to  Rolling Eyes  like I was while reading it, I will be happy to pass it on.  I wouldn't want anyone to spend their hard earned money on it.  If no one wants it I understand.

Since you guys don't know me from Adam, if someone has a PO Box I could send it there then you guys can pass it along to each other.

Holy cow. Never knew she had any siblings  Shocked
Howard Stern is a big POS!
 Still waiting to hear who the daddy is of the poor baby. Sad
I thought that was suppose to be announced on or around April 4th?
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 05, 2007, 07:27:28 PM »

In the book there is a family tree and if I read it right she has 5 half brothers and sisters.  There are pics of them too.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: April 05, 2007, 08:18:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I am reading the book "Train Wreck". (I couldn't help myself...lol) ANS's sister's book about ANS and herself.   That is a joke too.  She contradicts herself so many times.  She actually has no room to talk about ANS like she does.  IMO she is a Anna wanna be.  

If anyone else is curious and wants to  Rolling Eyes  like I was while reading it, I will be happy to pass it on.  I wouldn't want anyone to spend their hard earned money on it.  If no one wants it I understand.

Since you guys don't know me from Adam, if someone has a PO Box I could send it there then you guys can pass it along to each other.

Angie,  that is supposed to be announced, or at least revealed in court next Tuesday the 10th- I keep waiting for it the results to be "none of the above"   Wink  The really sad part is that she wanted to be loved so badly, and she thought the way to get that love was to give sex.  

I was really suprised about her sexual involvement with Guess? jeans CEO Paul Maricino. (think my spelling is wrong on the last name)   I wasn't aware of that.  Just another person taking advantange of her, and she letting it happen.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: April 05, 2007, 08:19:11 PM »

In the book there is a family tree and if I read it right she has 5 half brothers and sisters.  There are pics of them too.

WOW ! Thats interesting!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: April 05, 2007, 08:19:28 PM »

Do they all look alike?  I just knew of the one half brother, who didn't appear real bright to me.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: April 05, 2007, 08:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Angie,  that is supposed to be announced, or at least revealed in court next Tuesday the 10th- I keep waiting for it the results to be "none of the above"   Wink  The really sad part is that she wanted to be loved so badly, and she thought the way to get that love was to give sex.  

I was really suprised about her sexual involvement with Guess? jeans CEO Paul Maricino. (think my spelling is wrong on the last name)   I wasn't aware of that.  Just another person taking advantange of her, and she letting it happen.

Its all sad AZ~!  Sad   And I wondered as well.. if it is going  to be none of the above. I am hoping it is Larry Birkhead.   Wink   It will be interesting to see what transpires  on the 10th!!!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: April 06, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »

Well I am starting to wonder about the relationship HKS and this Dr K had and I do think Virgie and AN's family preyed upon her for funds and to share the wealth, I truly do. Even in my own family when my father passed away I saw a mad rush for the monies to be had, so I do feel part of this has been fiscally motivated even with Virgie  Confused

It is like a three ring circus and I hope they throw the book at Dr K whateverher name is too.

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 06, 2007, 01:06:02 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Well I am starting to wonder about the relationship HKS and this Dr K had and I do think Virgie and AN's family preyed upon her for funds and to share the wealth, I truly do. Even in my own family when my father passed away I saw a mad rush for the monies to be had, so I do feel part of this has been fiscally motivated even with Virgie  Confused

It is like a three ring circus and I hope they throw the book at Dr K whateverher name is too.

Maybe they should do a blood test on HKS to see if he is taking any of the drugs. Particularly important if he is indeed caring the child.  

I read somewhere yesterday that the shrink Dr. had returned to the Bahamas the day before ANS died.  Still responsible for all the prescriptions though.  

None,  we are having a similar crisis over money with my Mothers companion that passed away last year. They had lived together for 10 years and she cared for him the last 6 after he had several major strokes.  He left his estate to her.

His long lost daugher who hadn't seen her father in 30 years, and was left out of the will because he didn't know where she was, or if she was still alive, suddenly found out her father was dead..and is befriending my Mom.  That was 3 months ago she contacted my Mom, and is now trying to manipulate her way into her life, and is using lots of excuses to get money...ie:  just lost my job...no where to live...Mom is feeling guilty not helping her financially.  How do you convince a 91 year old woman that not everyone is who they try to appear to be?  My Mom is very smart and very alert, but she has a very soft and gullible heart.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: April 08, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »

Stern Will Not Fight for Custody If Birkhead's the Dad
Posted Apr 8th 2007 5:00PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

Howard K. Stern will not stand in Larry Birkhead's way if the DNA tests show Birkhead is Dannielynn's father, this according to unimpeachable sources.

These sources have issued the following statement to TMZ:

"If Larry Birkhead is confirmed to be Dannielynn's biological father, Howard will not challenge custody. His love for her will not change, irrespective of the results. Howard will act in Dannielynn's best interest, because he loves her and would want a smooth transition to protect her, as she is deeply bonded to those who have been with her since birth.

While Howard continues to believe and hope that he is Dannielynn's biological father, he wants to be involved in her life, regardless of paternity. He wants to share the memories of her mother as the person who knew Anna best and all she wanted for Dannielynn.

Howard will do whatever is necessary to assist Larry Birkhead to defeat any effort by Virgie Arthur to obtain custody of Dannielynn.

Howard was not part of the paternity lawsuit filed while Anna Nicole was alive. The first person to challenge Howard on custody was Virgie Arthur -- not Larry Birkhead. Howard is dedicated to Virgie Arthur not having custody of Dannielynn. He is well aware of how Anna Nicole felt about 'Mommy Dearest' and Anna's feelings were clear regarding Virgie Arthur being anywhere near Dannielynn.

Speculation that this is somehow about money for Howard is misguided and wrong. Howard has never made a TV or book deal even though he is the one who knew Anna Nicole best.

Howard wants Anna Nicole to be remembered as an icon like Marilyn Monroe, and he knows a lot of damage has been done to her image in the past two months. This restoration of Anna's image is important for Dannielynn and the views she will have of her mother as she grows up. He also wants to make sure that only Dannielynn profits from Anna Nicole's name, likeness and estate. As TMZ reported earlier, the money from Anna Nicole's funeral went to a trust set up for Dannielynn. Howard set up the trust but he does not, and will not, receive any money from it and is not the trustee."

TMZ has confirmed that DNA results will be revealed in court on Tuesday in the Bahamas. Stern and Birkhead will both be present. Arthur is also expected to be there.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: April 08, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »

I found this on USA today dated 2/17/07

I never heard this or read it.  

Stern's sister speaks:

Bonnie Stern says Smith told her months before Dannielynn's Sept. 7 birth that Larry Birkhead could be the father. "When I spoke to (Smith) in March, when she found out she was pregnant, I took her shopping, and she told me the baby was due in mid-October, and that one other person could have been the father and that was Larry Birkhead, but nobody else."

What it means: Smith herself expressed uncertainty about her baby's father, which could bolster the freelance journalist's case. And the other men who claim they may be the father may lose credibility.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: April 08, 2007, 11:43:00 PM »

As Greta says it would appear that ANS was a 'popular' woman.

Also I don't think that 'unimpeachable' source really knows what's going on.

If Stern had the 'babys' interest at heart he wouldn't have stalled this long and he wouldn't be using the 'babys' resources to fight with.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #891 on: April 09, 2007, 09:48:23 PM »

Tomorrows' the Big day!  I hope  Rolling Eyes

I find this rather humorous.

Candy Spelling Counsels Larry Birkhead
Posted Apr 9th 2007 2:08PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Baby Watch, Life Style, Anna Nicole Smith, Tori Spelling

With the DNA results in the Anna Nicole Smith paternity case set to be revealed tomorrow, Candy Spelling, one of Hollywood's most noTORIous mothers, has come exclusively to TMZ to offer Larry Birkhead advice on everything from handling fame, to mitigating exorbitant lawyer fees -- even personal grooming!

Check out Candy's letter.

Dear Larry:

As the court appearance that will change your life approaches, I am stepping into my role as a celebrity-by-association to share some experiences with you.

1) The hair, Larry: Most of the time, your hair looks great, and I'm sure you spend a lot of time getting it right. Just be warned that you might look good every day for a month. But the one day you leave in a hurry and don't pay enough attention, or you get a little wild with an untested new style -- photos will be taken that will haunt you forever.

2) Fans/autograph seekers: Hollywood lives in fear of being yesterday's celebrity and ending up with an autograph languishing on eBay for days with no bids. If people want many copies, if they don't want you to personalize it, and/or they ask for Anna Nicole's name as part of your signature, nicely decline. If you slip and do see your autograph on sale, have a good friend bid more than 99 cents to buy it.

3) The lawyers: You've already found out that you have turned from man to cash machine. Lawyers aren't the only ones who will see you that way, especially if you are Dannielynn's biological father. The good news is that someone who presents you with a bill for $620,492.84 must think you have a good case. The bad news is that you will need more lawyers to fight the legal bills. My advice: Negotiate in advance, and put in a clause against expenses for lawyers, spouses, meals or laundry.

I wish you success in court on Tuesday, but beware: There's never enough preparation for "celebrity." I'll never get used to tour buses and cameras outside my house every day, reporters analyzing my grocery choices, and bloggers pretending to know more about my family than I do; but I do have a good life. Yours can be, too. Just remember that celebrity and/or money mean that nothing will ever be the same -- and act accordingly.

All the best,

Candy Spelling

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 09, 2007, 10:31:15 PM »

Don't you wonder...where did she come from?  Is she another grandmother wanta bee??   Wink or maybe she has the "hotsy" for Larry and is "making a connection"   Rolling Eyes

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: April 10, 2007, 08:31:31 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I found this on USA today dated 2/17/07

I never heard this or read it.  

Stern's sister speaks:

Bonnie Stern says Smith told her months before Dannielynn's Sept. 7 birth that Larry Birkhead could be the father. "When I spoke to (Smith) in March, when she found out she was pregnant, I took her shopping, and she told me the baby was due in mid-October, and that one other person could have been the father and that was Larry Birkhead, but nobody else."

What it means: Smith herself expressed uncertainty about her baby's father, which could bolster the freelance journalist's case. And the other men who claim they may be the father may lose credibility.

So, this would mean that DannieLynn was born 5 weeks premature Confused Another turn in this case.

Maine, born and raised!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: April 10, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »

If Burkhead is shown to be the actual father today, what does that say about HKS?

Seems everyone 'really' kinda knew that Larry was the actual dad, why did HKS and ANS fight the paternity suit?

Why did HKS get his name put on the birth certificate as father?

Is anyone in the Bahamian legal system gonna question that?
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: April 10, 2007, 01:13:30 PM »

Good questions Carnut

I hope they make the announcement soon and get this waiting over with.

Maine, born and raised!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 10, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »

And the father is:

Larry

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: April 10, 2007, 03:49:35 PM »

Thanks Jacqui

I missed it but see Larry on CNN now.  I am glad that this part is done.

Maine, born and raised!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: April 10, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Thanks Jacqui

I missed it but see Larry on CNN now.  I am glad that this part is done.

me too.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: April 10, 2007, 03:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
And the father is:

Larry

Very strong DNA results....thanks for keeping us up on this site.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.