May 15, 2024, 09:02:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197202 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: April 10, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
If Burkhead is shown to be the actual father today, what does that say about HKS?

Seems everyone 'really' kinda knew that Larry was the actual dad, why did HKS and ANS fight the paternity suit?

Why did HKS get his name put on the birth certificate as father?

Is anyone in the Bahamian legal system gonna question that?

The same reason she moved to the Bahama's, so she would not have to share custody with Larry.  She wanted the baby all to her self.  Well she is not here anymore, so it is right and proper that the real father be given custody.   She orignally asked Thompson to sign the birth certificate, but he refused, and in October Stern signed it.  It was all about Anna maintaining the custody.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: April 10, 2007, 04:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
If Burkhead is shown to be the actual father today, what does that say about HKS?

Seems everyone 'really' kinda knew that Larry was the actual dad, why did HKS and ANS fight the paternity suit?

The same reason she moved to the Bahama's, so she would not have to share custody with Larry.  She wanted the baby all to her self.  Well she is not here anymore, so it is right and proper that the real father be given custody.   She orignally asked Thompson to sign the birth certificate, but he refused, and in October Stern signed it.  It was all about Anna maintaining the custody.

Guess I'm just too suspicious, I really don't attribute it to the 'thinking' of ANS herself. I think she and all the activity was managed by HKS for his own personal gain.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 10, 2007, 08:08:26 PM »

Guess I'm just too suspicious, I really don't attribute it to the 'thinking' of ANS herself. I think she and all the activity was managed by HKS for his own personal gain.

Yup. What Car said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: April 10, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

The same reason she moved to the Bahama's, so she would not have to share custody with Larry.  She wanted the baby all to her self.  Well she is not here anymore, so it is right and proper that the real father be given custody.   She originally asked Thompson to sign the birth certificate, but he refused, and in October Stern signed it.  It was all about Anna maintaining the custody.

Yup. What Car said.

Oh trust me,  I am no fan of HKS.  Maybe his attempt to linking paternity to  Thompson was involvement with someone who would not want a relationship with the child, and perhaps HKS thought he may be able to get part of Thompson's estate to manage as well.  Who knows. Stern is a snake and he looks like a weasel.    I hope he is out of the picture.

I think that Larry is a loving and honorable person.  He sure wanted to be a DAD!!

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: April 11, 2007, 12:19:03 AM »

Carnut,

You asked why did HKS get his name put on the birth certificate. Anna told the registrar that Howard was the father.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 11, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »

ANS's sister is on Dr. Phil today.  (Right now here) The one that wrote the book.  She's a trip.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #906 on: April 11, 2007, 11:28:12 AM »

I'm just so excited to find out Larry is the bio father and she will be going home where she belongs.  She deserves so much more than ANS and HKS were capable of giving her!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: April 11, 2007, 11:29:09 AM »

BTW,  ANS left for the Bahamas to hide from Larry, because he threatened to take the baby if she did not get off drugs. She decided she wanted the drugs AND the baby.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 11, 2007, 08:13:40 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
BTW,  ANS left for the Bahamas to hide from Larry, because he threatened to take the baby if she did not get off drugs. She decided she wanted the drugs AND the baby.

BINGO!

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: April 13, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »

Looks like Larry Birkhead will be coming into enough cash to pay off Debra Opri.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265875,00.html
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 13, 2007, 04:31:13 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
Looks like Larry Birkhead will be coming into enough cash to pay off Debra Opri.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265875,00.html

If this story is correct, why would Opri being suing Larry for her money when he only got the bill about 2 weeks ago? I don't think that is just speculation. It is a little early to be going to arbitration.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 13, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »

Isn't it interesting, she negotiated this BEFORE the bill came in?  How convenient!  What a nice lady.....  Glad somebody can pay for her hubby's dry-cleaning and some nice lobster dinners!  Rolling Eyes

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: April 13, 2007, 10:12:13 PM »

I happened to run across this and thought I would share.  It is a really nice ANS video montage with a great Aerosmith background song
(Dream On).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWAtn0NyEyg

When I watched it, I thought of her life, from childhood to her death and thought of how so sad it was, what she had went through.  She had the world at her feet and never really understood that.  

This video represents what DL should see and remember her mom with, rather than the trashy media that's been revealed recently.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 22, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »

Thanks for the video, Dihannah1!  This whole story is such a tragedy.  I feel so bad about her son, I don't think he knew what he was taking.

I just  read an article in a magazine that says the person that realized Anna was  blue found her at 12:30 pm, but the ambulance wasn't calleduntil 1:40pm.  What in the hell?  I think everyone believed Howard and the rest too easily.  I think they should be held responsible for SOMETHING!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 23, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »

OK! magazine has exlusive new pics of Larry with the baby.  They are soooo cute and he is just so damn adorable!  It is reported he recieved $1.7 mil for those pics and they were put in DL trust fund per the editor of the mag.

There are also a bunch of articles in different tabs. that he is gay, and has another illigit baby who is 9 yrs old now.  Like HKS, Larry has hired a high powered attorney to stop these stories,  they are claiming, they are reporting these because he gave OK! mag the exclusives.  

Funny how after all this time, nobody could find any dirt on him, until suddenly now.  We KNOW how the press can dig up anything on anybody and this just now happens to come out after OK! runs.....

Either way it goes, he is the best for that baby and he has such a wonderful, stable, loving family to help. Unlike what she's been around the first 7 mos. of her life.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 27, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »

Birkhead's Bahamian Exit Blocked
Posted Apr 26th 2007 3:40PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Anna Nicole Smith

TMZ has learned Virgie Arthur has filed an appeal, attempting to block Larry Birkhead's ability to take baby Dannielynn to the U.S.

Arthur has objected to a judge's ruling allowing Birkhead to take his little girl to the States, providing that he returns with his baby for a June 9 custody hearing.

Arthur's appeal is unusual to say the least, since she is a grandmother who herself lives in the U.S. Ironically, she is the one who argued that Anna and Daniel be buried in Texas and not the Bahamas. Now, she wants Anna's child to stay in the Bahamas.

There will be public court hearing tomorrow.

Poor Larry, she will just not go away!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 27, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »

4/27 update -
(CBS/AP) An appeals court on Friday dismissed an effort by Anna Nicole Smith's mother to block Larry Birkhead from taking the late reality TV star's daughter out of the Bahamas, saying a court in the United States will likely have the final say in their custody dispute.

According to a report from "Access Hollywood," the judge called Virgie Arthur's appeal "weak," and ordered her to pay $3,000 in attorney's fees for wasting the court's time. "I am perplexed why this matter is before us," the judge reportedly said to Arthur.

Arthur was challenging a judge's decision this week to allow Birkhead to leave the island chain with Dannielynn, his 7-month-old daughter. Her attorneys argued that Birkhead might not return as directed for another private hearing in the case June 8.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Photos: Dannielynn's Daddy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm happy because this is nonsense really," Birkhead told The Associated Press outside the courthouse.

Birkhead, a 34-year-old Los Angeles photographer, said he plans to leave for the United States once he fixes Dannielynn's birth certificate to list himself as the father, as proven by DNA tests earlier this month.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 27, 2007, 09:38:07 PM »

I think I am talking to myself here....but here is the latest update 4/27

A new birth certifcate has been issued for the 7-month-old daughter of Anna Nicole Smith. The certificate, obtained by Access Hollywood, lists the little girl's new moniker as Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead -- not Stern. It's about freakin' time!

DNA testing unequivocally proved that photographer Larry Birkhead is the father of Dannielynn, and not Howard K. Stern, whose name appeared on the originally issued document.

Earlier today, Anna Nicole's mom, Virgie Arthur, lost a last-ditch appeal to block Larry Birkhead from leaving the Bahamas with Dannielynn.

Now Birkhead can bring his daughter home!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 03, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »

There home!
http://www.tmz.com/page/2/
TMZ
Reunited and It Feels So Good!
Posted May 2nd 2007 12:12PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

With a tender kiss and a cuddly teddy bear, Larry Birkhead shared an emotional moment with his daughter Dannielynn yesterday, before the two took a private jet out of the Bahamas.

Shortly after this photo was taken, daddy and daughter landed in Birkhead's homestate of Kentucky, where Dannielynn is getting to know some of her extended family.

OMG, the candid pic of him holding the baby, kissing her head, holding a little teddy bear is so precious!
Wonder what would happen if he just didn't show back up in the Bahamas for the court case with mommy dearest?  What can they do?  They are home free!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: May 03, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

Here's the pic from TMZ.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.