May 14, 2024, 12:34:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 395275 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: March 12, 2010, 09:25:25 PM »

I have no sympathy for the ANT family. In fact, when I read about George's affair, I laughed out loud. If these persons are credible, then it just adds to our belief that George and Cindy
knew from the get go and Cindy's plea for money was just that, a plea for money to find Caylee.

I always thought they knew something, if you actively impede an investigation into ones missing grandchild it can only be because you know what happened.         

I agree.  And the bombastic hostility has always been a red flag for me ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: March 12, 2010, 09:25:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html
<snipped>
Judge Stan Strickland denied Casey's attorneys request to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping their visits. Her lawyer's said the security video intrudes on their attorney-client privilege, but the judge didn't agree. Lawyers for Texas EquuSearch filed a motion responding to the defense.

DOCUMENT: Modify Order  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22824888/detail.html
DOCUMENT: Judge's Decision  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22824914/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Woman Claims She Had Affair With George Anthony
http://www.wftv.com/video/22826785/index.html

OK...I wanna see those tapes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: March 12, 2010, 09:27:36 PM »

SPONSORED LINKS
View 17 More Profiles for  Benhaida
Name   City   State   Email   People Report
Rafik Benhaida   Orlando   FL   Available   View Details
RAFIK BENHAIDA   Orlando   FL   Available   View Details
SKY BENHAIDA   Orlando   FL   Available   View Details
Maryem Benhaida   Powder Springs   GA   Available   View Details
Sponsored by MyLife See All Profiles for  Benhaida

I think her # is unlisted. I tried white pages.

Edit:  If you're talking about her telephone number, if you happen to find it, please don't post it at Scared Monkeys.  MuffyBee

Monkey Devil!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: March 12, 2010, 09:28:53 PM »

If revealing pictures exist, and also texts, plus this woman passed a poly, then WOW. If it proves to be that Zanny was modeled after this woman, then another WOW. Ole GA may end up behind bars after all and maybe his wife too. I can only hope…….Rumors that the delay in releasing recent evidence that could be damaging to KC would fit right in with this new revelation.

HI N2.  I must not have my head wrapped around these new revelations. Why do you think this info, if true, would be damaging to KC?  My initial reaction was that it would be very helpful to KC's case.

First off, I tend to agree with everything you've stated. I just hope that the "Dream Team" and GA/CA haven't developed some lame theory/story...GA was supposed to be watching Caylee, but turned her over to someone else or took his eyes off of her in order to have some "love time"  with his new girlfriend.  Something happened...that explains the accident, why KC didn't have the phone number (it's on the other phone-George's) and why she made that statement while she was in jail that "she hasn't said anything"  I just hope there aren't people on the jury that would buy hogwash along these lines.

How could it help Casey?    Three pieces of duct tape across the nose and mouth do not an accident make. The child was murdered in cold blood.    GA is just full of it as usual, trying to impress the girlfriend.

Mgoblue

I'm pretty sure it's a little late to cry accident. IMO it would never fly at this point. And if it did, I'm sure I would lose what faith I have left in our legal system......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: March 12, 2010, 09:30:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html
<snipped>
Judge Stan Strickland denied Casey's attorneys request to stop the Orange County jail from videotaping their visits. Her lawyer's said the security video intrudes on their attorney-client privilege, but the judge didn't agree. Lawyers for Texas EquuSearch filed a motion responding to the defense.

DOCUMENT: Modify Order  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22824888/detail.html
DOCUMENT: Judge's Decision  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22824914/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Woman Claims She Had Affair With George Anthony
http://www.wftv.com/video/22826785/index.html

OK...I wanna see those tapes!!

Me too! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: March 12, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »

So do you all truly believe that george indeed had this affair with this woman he is being accused of or it's being  strongly suggested.
I just wonder how he managed to get out of cindys site to do this?
I mean a whole year and why now is the woman just now coming foward? I seen her pics on my space.
Is this the news that the judge sealed for thirty days??? or is this different??

I need monkey help lol!!
tia

When WFTV  asked the SA about this report they said they would not discuss EVIDENCE ( so there is some evidence) that had not  yet been made public !!!!
George's Lawyer would not comment but would not deny that GA had a relationship with this woman.
Why is she just coming forward? Dunno, but remember the old saying- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned-    maybe he traded her in for a newer model and she realized she had been taken for $5000..

I want it to be known that if there are two pictures of Mr Rosebud with his squeeze in an intimate situation and if Mr Rosebud has Lee's face tattooed on his arse I am gonna lose it!  He got his ears pierced for KC so the arse seems the place were his gesture for Lee would be. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: March 12, 2010, 09:33:30 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocomy
Skye's MYSpace.

Interestingly enough, she's Latina....And they say that Casey's description of Zanny matches George's paramour.
If all of the A's cooked up this whole Zanny the Nanny scam, they're going to locked up for  obstruction.

I went out to dinner just after this broke.............ohmygawd!  Y'all have been a hoot......just when we think it can't get crazier....enter dtage right......one of the anthony nuts! 

The link didn't work for me.....has it been taken down already??

Glad to see ya back Sunny

George the Gigalo - who knew!  LOL

Hi Mike!  LOL........the detectives told the paramour GA had taken money from OTHER women as well??????????????  WTF????????????

pay for performance? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: March 12, 2010, 09:36:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-wftv-says-source-on-george-anthony-affair-is-highly-credible-and-other-shoe-is-about-to-drop.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV says source on George Anthony affair is ‘highly credible’ and ‘other shoe is about to drop’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 12 2010 9:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WFTV-Channel 9 offered a knock-your-socks-off report tonight that George Anthony had an affair and told his lover that granddaughter Caylee’s ”death was an accident that snowballed out of control.”

WFTV cited the lover’s sister, Skye Benhaida of Orange County, as the source for the story.

But WFTV never named the woman who says she had a yearlong affair with George Anthony and gave him almost $5,000.

Why didn’t WFTV name the woman?

“The source is highly credible and will be proven as such soon,” WFTV news director Bob Jordan said. “The other shoe is about to drop.”

What does that mean? Stay tuned.

WFTV’s hard-charging Kathi Belich quoted the woman’s sister at length in her report, which led the 5 and 6 p.m. newscasts tonight. Is it a one-source story? No, Jordan said.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: March 12, 2010, 09:36:44 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/skybenhaidayahoocomy
Skye's MYSpace.

Interestingly enough, she's Latina....And they say that Casey's description of Zanny matches George's paramour.
If all of the A's cooked up this whole Zanny the Nanny scam, they're going to locked up for  obstruction.

I went out to dinner just after this broke.............ohmygawd!  Y'all have been a hoot......just when we think it can't get crazier....enter dtage right......one of the anthony nuts! 

The link didn't work for me.....has it been taken down already??

Glad to see ya back Sunny

George the Gigalo - who knew!  LOL

Hi Mike!  LOL........the detectives told the paramour GA had taken money from OTHER women as well??????????????  WTF????????????

pay for performance? 

NR" Now that is funny!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: March 12, 2010, 09:37:40 PM »

Hmm I emailed her on myspace and she responded much to my surprsie (the sis)

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1490 on: March 12, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »

So we just went out to eat, and obviously this was all I talked about  My husband's two cents, he thinks this was all a set up by George and him telling this sugarmama about an accident and snowballing out of control, is somehow a scheme to throw in doubt for the potential jury pool. At first I said, and it took George a year with this chick getting money and other things from her  for a scheme? At this point maybe, but I told my husband I have my doubts, would George be that smart? maybe
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: March 12, 2010, 09:40:01 PM »

I have no sympathy for the ANT family. In fact, when I read about George's affair, I laughed out loud. If these persons are credible, then it just adds to our belief that George and Cindy
knew from the get go and Cindy's plea for money was just that, a plea for money to find Caylee.

I always thought they knew something, if you actively impede an investigation into ones missing grandchild it can only be because you know what happened.         

I agree.  And the bombastic hostility has always been a red flag for me ...

Hi ONO  It has always seemed to me that when George gets angry it doesn't seem like real anger.  It always seems as if he's acting.  I.E. When he yelled "Shut up, shut up, shut up," to reporters, it didn't seem real.  Same thing during the depositions.  It's hard to explain but it looks to me as if he thinks he should be angry, so he acts angry.  And most of the time it's not appropriate, and when it is appropriate he doesn't get angry.  He's an odd duck, but now we know how he spends his spare time.  Wish he'd do something about that animated unibrow.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: March 12, 2010, 09:40:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-wftv-says-source-on-george-anthony-affair-is-highly-credible-and-other-shoe-is-about-to-drop.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV says source on George Anthony affair is ‘highly credible’ and ‘other shoe is about to drop’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 12 2010 9:09 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 offered a knock-your-socks-off report tonight that George Anthony had an affair and told his lover that granddaughter Caylee’s ”death was an accident that snowballed out of control.”

WFTV cited the lover’s sister, Skye Benhaida of Orange County, as the source for the story.

But WFTV never named the woman who says she had a yearlong affair with George Anthony and gave him almost $5,000.

“The source is highly credible and will be proven as such soon,” WFTV news director Bob Jordan said. “The other shoe is about to drop.”

WFTV’s hard-charging Kathi Belich quoted the woman’s sister at length in her report, which led the 5 and 6 p.m. newscasts tonight. Is it a one-source story? No, Jordan said.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Who is the woman that was recently charged with domestic violence against her husband over "pictures that did not belong to her"?  The same said woman whom a wild rumour that Rosebud and Buddy were seen living with starting next rumour that the Bud twins have moved out of Hopespring?  Any one else wondering if this is all connected? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1493 on: March 12, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »

Well, I'm waiting with baited breath for this  Wow
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: March 12, 2010, 09:41:18 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Zenaida? Benhaida? George the Gigolo?
Posted on March 12th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: March 12, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »

this was her response than she went offline

14 Min ago

To: Loca

thank u....yes its true....were not lieing about anything....and i no right now everyone is wondering y it took my sister so long to admitt....its becuz she was loyal to him....

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: March 12, 2010, 09:43:36 PM »

NorthernRose,are you talking about Holly Gagne?   

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: March 12, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »

this was her response than she went offline

14 Min ago

To: Loca

thank u....yes its true....were not lieing about anything....and i no right now everyone is wondering y it took my sister so long to admitt....its becuz she was loyal to him....

her spelling is off but she got her point across rose. I did send her another email asking her what made her come foward! like you I am holding my breath for a  response.

Loca
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1498 on: March 12, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »

I know I shouldn't say this so please forgive me, CA has been karma bombed to hell and a corner of me just feels a little bit bad for her. Her daughter killed her granddaughter after years of stealing her blind, her husband is a chronic under achiever and for the most part lives off her. She is losing her house and her husband has been having a year long affair with a Zenaida lookalike. Her daughter will be in prison probably for life AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING.
  Ok I think I am over it....thanks for listening..
But Miki, don't forget, the Evil Mistress of Doom had her Dom to lean on, lay on, whatever.

I also miss the stalker cam. WebCam Casual, that was the way to go! and we did see lots of stuff...remember Little dude, and the reporters giving us shout out? (do these pants make my butt look big?) I say bring back the cam, cammit all!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: March 12, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »

The other shoe usually makes more noise than the first one. I can't wait for it to drop and put an end to all the evil manipulations this appalling family has been involved in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.