May 13, 2024, 08:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 224114 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »

hehe .....  Cool

Why was this sketch done.  I must have missed something.  Did someone ID the sketch or something?  First I have see of this.    jack b

Jackb - that was from the Haunting Evidence show from last year.  They provided a sketch of who their psychics visioned Natalee's murderer to be.

Thanks Kassend.  I must have rolled over the psyic stuff.  Maybe just filed it and forgot it.  That is strange.  Here in the states if a death occurs during a felony it is capital murder, even if it is one of the suspects.         jack b
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2008, 05:32:51 PM »

Kat_Gram & Truthseeker2

Maybe Joran is covering something with this boat-guy story... Paulus maybe!?

There was no real news in the Hart van Nederland show: Joran probably is hiding in the North (Groningen?), If I heard it correct his parents are worried about the PRdeVries-show tomorrow, the Arubans want an end to this case; they hope tomorrow will bring answers.

I'm off to bed now, have a good evening and a good night you all. And yes, tomorrow will be a BIG ONE!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »

Ah, yes.  Finally, Natalee's story is on the world stage where it belongs.  Everyone, regardless of nationality, race or creed, is effected by the brutality done to Natalee and the cruel manner her family has been treated by Aruban authorities.  You see, we are all human, and this was a horrendously inhuman act that should move people of every nationality to demand justice and reparation.  In the same way that this crime outrages all of us, Natalee's memory brings us together.  She's everyone's daughter, and Beth is everyone's mother, fighting for her daughter's return to her home.  This is universal.

And it sounds like Joran's account is very detailed, AZ. I think deVries is going to shock the world.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

who is chugging more alcohol right now

1. joran
2. anita
3. paulus
4. joe t.

I would have to say the DELICIOUS SPORTER is drinking it by the YARD

anita is second

joe t is third

and paulus is out looking for more young women to rape and kill

PAULUS IS the ONE......the mastermind behind the whole nightmare

where is he ??

Greta.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

Kat_Gram & Truthseeker2

There was no real news in the Hart van Nederland show: Joran probably is hiding in the North (Groningen?), If I heard it correct his parents are worried about the PRdeVries-show tomorrow, the Arubans want an end to this case; they hope tomorrow will bring answers.

I'm off to bed now, have a good evening and a good night you all. And yes, tomorrow will be a BIG ONE!

Thanks Robert!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2008, 05:35:44 PM »

Greta.

I anxiously await her take on the show TS. 

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2008, 05:36:31 PM »

Kat_Gram & Truthseeker2

Paulus gets my vote.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2008, 05:37:22 PM »

Who cares if the guy was paid...it's not like the Alberto fiasco where the only thing is testimony.  THERE IS A TAPE OF JORAN.  Private investigators are paid.   

Zactly Buckeye. I thought that was why people had jobs, to make money. Did I miss something? 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2008, 05:37:48 PM »

the odds that paulus was at the same table that Natalee was at and then ALL OF A SUDDEN she disappears never to be found...

coincidence ??

naw................ he has his UGLY FAT SWEATY GREASY ugly fat face and hands all over this situation

he is the ONE

i always knew it

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

I heard Joe T trying to put the 'they were paid very well' nonsense at the end of his 'speech.' 

This is only standard lawyer speak.  It's law 101.  It is used to try to discredit expert witnesses on the stand, everyday.  It is rote lawyer speak. Fuggetaboutit.

Hi EURobert, glad to see you on this side of the cage.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »

Kat_Gram & Truthseeker2

Paulus gets my vote.

That would be extremely sweet.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2008, 05:38:08 PM »

Greta.

I anxiously await her take on the show TS. 

I tend to believe she needs to be served a nice plate of crow.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2008, 05:39:32 PM »

Well, hope the show at least paints the picture of Joran so bad that even the Grandma will close the door in his fugly face.  He talked to the undercover guy for twenty minutes. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2008, 05:39:40 PM »

Kat_Gram & Truthseeker2

Paulus gets my vote.

make no mistake about it

it has always been about covering up for paulus

mister do gooder that so wanted to help the k2 brothers by getting them a lawyer

BULL CRAP

PAULUS IS A KILLER

- A Horse's Tale
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2008, 05:39:47 PM »

Kat_Gram & Truthseeker2

My only fear in the *hiding* of Joran by his family is, the Aruban govt., has not issued an arrest warrent as of yet...IF, things are as bad as they suspect, Joran might be whisked away to another country. They KNOW the dam's bursting is out of their control.

I really hope the Dutch govt. is keeping a close watch on the murderer!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2008, 05:40:28 PM »

I heard Joe T trying to put the 'they were paid very well' nonsense at the end of his 'speech.' 

This is only standard lawyer speak.  It's law 101.  It is used to try to discredit expert witnesses on the stand, everyday.  It is rote lawyer speak. Fuggetaboutit.

Funny how when Tacky pays his "investigators" it's because they are working but somehow this is different???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »

Funny how when Tacky pays his "investigators" it's because they are working but somehow this is different???

Good point.  I think Taco may be overplaying this a bit.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »

Inevitably, the van der sloot/aruba will desperately try to say this guy was paid, as if that disqualifies him, yet...

...stupid Greta and her peers don't have the logic or nerve to ask Joe T. who pays him?

What I wouldn't give to have someone ask him that?????
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »

After this is all over, I know that a group is preparing a protest, demanding that the entire Van der Sloot family be BANNED FROM OUR ISLAND. We don’t need them! A friend of mine had to get a lawyer recently, and Paulus (of all people) was appointed to him. My friend refused, and decided to better forfeit the case, and not let the sweating pig defend him.

I’m a real islander. My people are hurt… because of foreigners establishing themselves here in key positions. Be kind to us natives!

Feb 2, 5:22 PM

Good luck on that, From what we've witnessed getting anything close to justice on Aruba is a monumental task. The people deserve many times more than they're getting out of the government. Aruban people are getting screwed!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2008, 05:43:38 PM »

you get what you pay for JOE

obviously SLOOOOOOOTS must not be paying you very well cause all youre excuses for you little buddy joran are getting old and they aint paying the butcher 

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.