May 13, 2024, 11:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 224119 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 02, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

I think I know what Joran said on the tape tomorrow.
Do Tell Please!
Take a shot at it!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 02, 2008, 11:38:12 PM »

AS A LEGAL PERSON WHAT PAULUS KNOWS FOR FACT

If Joran had come home and told him that the girl died in his presence and he let her drift out to sea, Paulus would have call the necessary people and had them searching in the right places for her, so that they could "prove" beyond a doubt that Joran's information was correct.  Paulus knows that is not what happened and therefore, he was helpless to get help for Natalee, because it would have been the end of the Sporter's dreams they held for him.  It would have been the continuation of the nightmare this boy seems to have made for his whole family, his whole life, and continues to put them through but who created and contributed to the perpetuation of this boy turning into the monster he is?  Of course, that would be Anita & Paulus.  Doing the right thing is not possible when you have lived your whole life in a seedy way.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: February 02, 2008, 11:38:46 PM »

Do Tell Please!

Thanks, I always get ignored around here! So, this is what I think happened and what Joran will say.

Joran will say he walked her out as far as he could that night, went home, told his friend who knows more about the water, and he told him he was a dumb ass and that the body would wash up on the beach, then went back later that night and found her washed up on the beach and then took her out in his friend's boat.

I say this because, Aruban "experts" claimed that a body would wash back to the shore even it was dumped a half a mile out. They said all the trash and everything washes back to the island. they said they tested this theory.

And Joran is a dumb ass, so his first attempt failed and he will laugh when he tells this preson the truth that Natalee had washed back up on the beach and no one saw her, then they took her back out.

That's my theory! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: February 02, 2008, 11:38:50 PM »

If we just go by what we know, and use what our gut tells us, I think we'd all agree

1. Natalee had been drinking
2. Natalee was not drunk on her butt, as evidenced by what the MB kids said and the pictures from C&Cs.
3. The guys who had plans for her, either drugged her last drink, or had the bartender do it.
4. It's entirely possible that too much was put in her drink, or that Natalie had a reaction to a drug she had never had before and she became gravely ill as a result.

Beyond that, we can all see a situation where Joran could have hit or brutalized her, but I do not think that was the plan when he took her from C&Cs.

5. Natalee's body would have revealed a head injury.

That injury could have been the cause of death or contributed to it, or it could have occurred after her death, from being stuffed in a trap, or in other ways to weight her body down, or carry a semi conscience Natalee. I have not toally discounted that she died at the Sloots and there is a wall there.

MOO
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: February 02, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »

Hi to  darivah, crazybabyborg, Maggie, msmarple, truthseeker2, NCMike, Destiny, robots, Dayhiker, hotping, klaasend, *******, texasmom, Magnolia, Pita, AZSunny, littletxlady, kkate, tcumom, Anna, private eye, Sue, Tylergal, Kat_Gram, SouthGeorgiaGirl, Lady Devon, Icehawk, Kiwi, lexie, Dihannah1, Lala'sMom, Tamikosmom, sirensong, vms, Shell, A's Fever, Mere, San, JA, nimrod, casa, Puzzler, Frijole, NCDan, Bearlyhere, Blue Moon of KY, ldstlou

and how is everyone tonight?  I see we are all kind of biding time for the show to air as far as Devries goes.....  Any news on the persistance?  Any real news?

Hiya, Hotshot! If you missed Geraldo tonight, you gotta see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGuM0aumF0
I am trying, but everytime I press on that link its telling me to do something with my java.......  Going to go and try to fix it, and I'll be back.  Geeshhhh  everything was fine until I added this "TAX" software, then "poof", downhill from there, in more ways then one.   LOL

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #425 on: February 02, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »

Do Tell Please!

Thanks, I always get ignored around here! So, this is what I think happened and what Joran will say.

Joran will say he walked her out as far as he could that night, went home, told his friend who knows more about the water, and he told him he was a dumb ass and that the body would wash up on the beach, then went back later that night and found her washed up on the beach and then took her out in his friend's boat.

I say this because, Aruban "experts" claimed that a body would wash back to the shore even it was dumped a half a mile out. They said all the trash and everything washes back to the island. they said they tested this theory.

And Joran is a dumb ass, so his first attempt failed and he will laugh when he tells this preson the truth that Natalee had washed back up on the beach and no one saw her, then they took her back out.

That's my theory! 
Which friend do You think it was that helped Him? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 02, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »

Hi to  darivah, crazybabyborg, Maggie, msmarple, truthseeker2, NCMike, Destiny, robots, Dayhiker, hotping, klaasend, *******, texasmom, Magnolia, Pita, AZSunny, littletxlady, kkate, tcumom, Anna, private eye, Sue, Tylergal, Kat_Gram, SouthGeorgiaGirl, Lady Devon, Icehawk, Kiwi, lexie, Dihannah1, Lala'sMom, Tamikosmom, sirensong, vms, Shell, A's Fever, Mere, San, JA, nimrod, casa, Puzzler, Frijole, NCDan, Bearlyhere, Blue Moon of KY, ldstlou

and how is everyone tonight?  I see we are all kind of biding time for the show to air as far as Devries goes.....  Any news on the persistance?  Any real news?

Hiya, Hotshot! If you missed Geraldo tonight, you gotta see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGuM0aumF0
I am trying, but everytime I press on that link its telling me to do something with my java.......  Going to go and try to fix it, and I'll be back.  Geeshhhh  everything was fine until I added this "TAX" software, then "poof", downhill from there, in more ways then one.   LOL

LOL, you want to get that Java thing going.  Smile  No kidding, I added some new software to my computer a while back, even safe software and "pouf."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: February 02, 2008, 11:42:27 PM »

Photographer for 5 months work          € 25.000

Spin to make people return to Aruba    $10,000,000

Joe Tacopina Meltdown                       Priceless           

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: February 02, 2008, 11:43:54 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I wonder if Anita has figured out that when she gave birth to the goon child, they threw away the baby & she has raised the afterbirth for over 20 years??? 

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 02, 2008, 11:44:20 PM »

islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: February 02, 2008, 11:44:25 PM »

Do Tell Please!

That's my theory! 

The one who owns a boat, who was his child hood friend. It's possible he told his dad also, but I doubt it.

so what do you think?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: February 02, 2008, 11:46:22 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I wonder if Anita has figured out that when she gave birth to the goon child, they threw away the baby & she has raised the afterbirth for over 20 years??? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 02, 2008, 11:47:50 PM »

I think that whatever comes out of Joran's mouth on the
tapes will be a lie, but may have a thimblefull of truth in
it... just like most of the stories he has told.  The important
thing is he confessed on tape and admitted that he did.
I think that it will be interesting to see who else he implicates.
Mos said that the tape reveals an important piece of the
puzzle and I can't wait to see what that piece is.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 02, 2008, 11:48:09 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 02, 2008, 11:48:27 PM »

Watching that Dutch program at

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6437034&md5=7936eaa952d9cac5e1df2a8710bfa24f

Chris Cumuo says Peter deVries is coming to the U.S.  Guess he will be here Tuesday which is Super Tuesday of election primaries, isn't it?  How will we see him for the primary coverage?

Also says deVries is very tall like all Dutch so what happened to me?  No one has ever called me tall.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #435 on: February 02, 2008, 11:48:37 PM »

" WHO SAID THAT, WHO SAID THAT, WHO SAID THAT???" 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: February 02, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »

'No arrest warrant for Joran'
ORANJESTAD - Justice in Aruba has no warrant to arrest of Joran van der Sloot ordered. This is the Public Attorney's Office (OM) said Saturday.
It is waiting for a possible response until after the broadcast of the programme of crime
http://tinyurl.com/2dx3yo (Telegraaf.nl)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:51:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: February 02, 2008, 11:51:58 PM »

We need to all go to Tacky's web site and ask when he's going to file a suit against Joran for slandering his client by saying Joran committed a crime against Natalee.   
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 02, 2008, 11:52:33 PM »

Do Tell Please!

That's my theory! 

The one who owns a boat, who was his child hood friend. It's possible he told his dad also, but I doubt it.

so what do you think?
Pretty much what You think...

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 02, 2008, 11:52:42 PM »

Islanders,

I don't know what to think any more and guess will have to see the tapes.  What you say could very well have happened.  I try to read all the posts and just don't comment when I don't have anything to say about one, doesn't mean we don't read them, however.

I am just plain too tired to think tonight and am just blathering what I have already thought earlier, not up to much new.

There is supposed to be a sandbar.  Might low tide expose it and Joran could have left her there until the tide started to rise?  Is it still submerged at low tide?  Does anybody know?  But the rising tide could have taken her back to shore as well I think if he did this as you suggest. 

I wonder if this is possible and the tide involved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.