May 14, 2024, 01:28:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 430974 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: October 16, 2009, 08:05:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

apparently the 100 pages missing from part 2 of Cindy's deposition.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: October 16, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

Fanny, o/t what does "working up a spit" mean?

Are you asking me to be graphic, or are you pulling my leg? 

I made you put your hands over your ears the other night and got a smack from two mods. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: October 16, 2009, 08:09:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/16/inconsistencies_revealed_in_george_anthonys_deposition.html
 Inconsistencies Revealed In George Anthony’s Deposition
Friday, October 16, 2009 6:34:09 PM
Reported By Stephanie Coueignoux

ORLANDO -- Testimony from George Anthony's Aug. 5 deposition reveals a number of significant inconsistencies.

During his deposition, George kept changing his story and the timeline of events a number of times, especially when it came to crucial information regarding Caylee's disappearance.

Newly released photos have emerged of the gas can Casey Anthony allegedly stole from her parents shed.

The gas can has a piece of duct tape stuck to it.

When attorneys began questioning George, he told them, he didn't put the duct tape on the gas can, but later changed his story, saying he very well could have.

Most importantly, George first claimed Casey returned the can gas June 24 without duct tape, and that he didn't use it for another month and a half.

In fact, he said he went out and bought new cans.
However, when attorneys asked him why he would go out and buy new containers if he already had the old one back, he said he actually bought them before Casey returned the original one.

George also told attorneys he filed a police report on June 24, which was the day he said he realized the gas can was missing and is the same day he earlier said Casey had returned it to him.

The reason why this event is so important is that either that day or the next day when a witness says he heard Caylee’s voice in the background when he was on the phone with Casey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: October 16, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »

What do you Monkeys think GA is talking about on page 255 lines 7 and 8

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

Monkey hugs

He's obviously lying through his teeth AGAIN!  He knows exactly what he was talking about. I am wondering if he wasn't arrested for the incident with his father where Cin Cin's brother said George threw his father through the plate glass window, and then it probably got white washed and deleted from the LE files.  JMO

I was wondering the same thing.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: October 16, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »

WDBO Local News   

VIDEO: Jose Baez speaks after hearing
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media Friday outside the Orange County Courthouse.  Watch below.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/video-jose-baez-speaks-after-h.html

Kathi Belich and Bob Kealing TAG TEAM BACK AGAIN...they nailed BOZO! 

There is NO "some other dude or dudette" and that is extremely obvious in this interview.   "analyzing everything," you mean going on a fishing expedition and coming up with seaweed!    This is going to be hysterical as of Feb 1st & they cannot lay down a foundation of facts & produce a suspect that isnt beyond laughable...trouble ahead dipwad!

YO Amazon, you ain't all that and a bag of chips, you and your law students failed embarrassingly!   The Assistant SA mopped the floor with your raghead!   Yea, yea, you might spare Casey's life but shes getting convicted but you know that because after all they wouldnt have needed the "Angel of death row" if she wasnt guilty as sin.    The judge didnt even give Casey an opportunity in court to boo hoo upon hearing she will still face the death penalty, he spared the defense team the embarrassment in the courtroom.

So much for their media blitz, seems to me all they managed to do today is prove they cant coordinate amongst themselves so they can view the evidence that was ready for them over 9 months ago, they suck at writing motions, they are bluffing as wide as the defense team & client's birth combined.

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: October 16, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »

Page 308 - lines 18 -21 > George- Anything I could do to bring my grand daughter  home, to get my daughter out of jail, I'll do it.
I'll sell my soul to the devil right now to get her out of jail!

Too late, you already did!!!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: October 16, 2009, 08:24:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21320358/detail.html

Transcripts Reveal Inconsistent Anthony Family Statements
Posted: 6:15 pm EDT October 16, 2009
Updated: 6:46 pm EDT October 16, 2009
<snipped>
If their answers in transcripts obtained by Eyewitness News on Thursday, from when they were questioned under oath last summer, are any indication, the jury is going to hear inconsistent statements and maybe even Cindy's shocking claim that she, not Casey, was researching online how to make chloroform, even though Cindy's explanation is unclear at best.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the Anthonys' inconsistencies could lead the judge to deem them as "hostile prosecution witnesses," which would damage their credibility in the eyes of the jury and would allow prosecutors to ask them tougher, more direct questions at trial.

Video Report   http://www.wftv.com/video/21320563/index.html

I respect Bill & wish him a speedy recovery but obviously meds have him a bit loopy, lol  Of course the Anthonys will be "hostile" was there really any doubt...but I cant wait   BRING IT  order in the court, you will answer the question that is posed to you and embellish no further & there will be outbursts or I will find you in contempt of court....O I cant wait to hear it!

OK I gotta say it  Let's go Yankees! and Im watching my joisey boys (Rutgers) at the same time

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: October 16, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »

Page 308 - lines 18 -21 > George- Anything I could do to bring my grand daughter  home, to get my daughter out of jail, I'll do it.

Yup, and he lives with her too!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1468 on: October 16, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »

I'm so sorry I am very behind and this may have been asked before, but on page 111 of George's depo, they are about to break for lunch and BC says he has a mediation with a pro se client that will take all of one minute that he just found out about. Then on page 112, they ask him if 1:15 would be okay to continue and he says "Yeah, if we can do that. That way I can get this out of the way and calm down afterwards". Anyone know what he means by "calm down afterwards"? Is it about George's answers or the mediation? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: October 16, 2009, 08:32:24 PM »

Yup, and he lives with her too!
Sorry, ROFLMAO Northern

Now I will leave and go back to page 112 of Rosebuddy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1470 on: October 16, 2009, 08:33:13 PM »

What s the name of the program that is being broadcast ? Is it tomorrow ?

It's 48 Hours on CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: October 16, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »

I'm so sorry I am very behind and this may have been asked before, but on page 111 of George's depo, they are about to break for lunch and BC says he has a mediation with a pro se client that will take all of one minute that he just found out about. Then on page 112, they ask him if 1:15 would be okay to continue and he says "Yeah, if we can do that. That way I can get this out of the way and calm down afterwards". Anyone know what he means by "calm down afterwards"? Is it about George's answers or the mediation? TIA JSM

No idea JSM.  Great question.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: October 16, 2009, 08:39:59 PM »

Well, there isnt much to go on there but judging by what he said he was with someone that is not an attorney but representing themselves in another matter, sounds like they were trying to settle on something.   One cant be sure if his frustration is him snubbing his nose at this person or George being the jackass that he is

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: October 16, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »

Ill be back in a bit, Im gonna go catch some of the games 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: October 16, 2009, 08:46:55 PM »

Thanks Northern. It just popped out at me, I don't know why. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: October 16, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

Well, there isnt much to go on there but judging by what he said he was with someone that is not an attorney but representing themselves in another matter, sounds like they were trying to settle on something.   One cant be sure if his frustration is him snubbing his nose at this person or George being the jackass that he is
Thanks Cappy, I thought maybe he was meaning that he needed to calm down after George's first part of the depo.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: October 16, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »

Thanks Northern. It just popped out at me, I don't know why. 

Maybe Georgie was puking in the garbage can again. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: October 16, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »

Someone mentioned that Rosebud claims in her depo that she was the one who Googled Chloroform as the dogs were throwing up.  They ask George about it and he tells them - our dogs do not really throw up, the cats have the occasional hairball, but the dogs No.

The only action he may be seeing is a while could be that hug from Lyon today when Rosebud reads that.
My dog occasionally throws up, and the last thing on my mind would be searching for chloroform. Do people give chloroform for throwing up dogs? She is a nurse, or at least has pretended to be one, perhaps she should have called the vet to ask.

What a novel idea, no rose. LOL

My cats puke hairballs all the time and I have never once thought of chloroform.....

I think she is actually confusing chloroform with chlorophyll from plants.  For a nurse this woman is a pip..couldn't even tell her daughter was preggers..and now thinks coliform stops dogs from throwing up? ..Yes Cindy..permanently. She is delusional.

I hope I would never see HER coming at me with a shot! 

Miss Fanny..I do love you girlfriend...I wish I was near so I could just wrap my arms around you and give you a big ole hug!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: October 16, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »

Someone mentioned that Rosebud claims in her depo that she was the one who Googled Chloroform as the dogs were throwing up.  They ask George about it and he tells them - our dogs do not really throw up, the cats have the occasional hairball, but the dogs No.

The only action he may be seeing is a while could be that hug from Lyon today when Rosebud reads that.
My dog occasionally throws up, and the last thing on my mind would be searching for chloroform. Do people give chloroform for throwing up dogs? She is a nurse, or at least has pretended to be one, perhaps she should have called the vet to ask.

What a novel idea, no rose. LOL

My cats puke hairballs all the time and I have never once thought of chloroform.....

I think she is actually confusing chloroform with chlorophyll from plants.  For a nurse this woman is a pip..couldn't even tell her daughter was preggers..and now thinks coliform stops dogs from throwing up? ..Yes Cindy..permanently. She is delusional.

I hope I would never see HER coming at me with a shot! 

Miss Fanny..I do love you girlfriend...I wish I was near so I could just wrap my arms around you and give you a big ole hug!

Thank you DD! I feel the same way about you. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: October 16, 2009, 09:00:13 PM »

WDBO Local News   

VIDEO: Jose Baez speaks after hearing
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media Friday outside the Orange County Courthouse.  Watch below.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/video-jose-baez-speaks-after-h.html

Kathi Belich and Bob Kealing TAG TEAM BACK AGAIN...they nailed BOZO! 

There is NO "some other dude or dudette" and that is extremely obvious in this interview.   "analyzing everything," you mean going on a fishing expedition and coming up with seaweed!    This is going to be hysterical as of Feb 1st & they cannot lay down a foundation of facts & produce a suspect that isnt beyond laughable...trouble ahead dipwad!

YO Amazon, you ain't all that and a bag of chips, you and your law students failed embarrassingly!   The Assistant SA mopped the floor with your raghead!   Yea, yea, you might spare Casey's life but shes getting convicted but you know that because after all they wouldnt have needed the "Angel of death row" if she wasnt guilty as sin.    The judge didnt even give Casey an opportunity in court to boo hoo upon hearing she will still face the death penalty, he spared the defense team the embarrassment in the courtroom.

So much for their media blitz, seems to me all they managed to do today is prove they cant coordinate amongst themselves so they can view the evidence that was ready for them over 9 months ago, they suck at writing motions, they are bluffing as wide as the defense team & client's birth combined.

Capp-

As you know, KathiB and I have had our differences ( copyright). We hashed it out-

I think it is time for me to say, I have to admire her work in this case as an on scene reporter.

She HAUNTS Baez house, and did you hear her ask Lyon if her law students wrote her brief? BBBAAAHHHAAA.

How many times did she repeat her question about Feb 1st?

That said, I do not think, given my personal experience with Miss B, that she is tag teaming Kealing.

If you watch the tape, he walks with Baez, never asking a question, and then Baez gives him the back slap.

The Sentinel, former employer of George and Lee, is in Baez graces right now.

Go Kathi B.

B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.