May 20, 2024, 11:55:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 149867 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #880 on: November 26, 2010, 02:34:43 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 26, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »

Give it up Duhfense.....

right on, Nut, right on . . .

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 26, 2010, 03:47:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-whats-coming-at-monday-hearing.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: What’s coming at Monday hearing?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on November, 26 2010 12:50 PM
Discuss This: Comments(28) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Caylee Anthony, the victim.
The next status hearing in the Casey Anthony case starts at 1 p.m. Monday.

Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, will be there.

On Thanksgiving night, WFTV-Channel 9 provided a preview. WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained that prosecutors want to know how much the Anthony defense team spent on experts, such as Dr. Henry Lee, before Anthony was declared indigent.

“Prosecutors will ask Chief Judge Belvin Perry to compel Casey Anthony’s defense team to hand over their contracts with their experts; bills of payment; travel, meal and entertainment records; and photographs, communications and notes pertaining to the experts and their work on the case,” Belich said.

Belich, citing WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, said such information is usually turned automatically over to the prosecution.

“There may be a reason why the defense does not want to make that known because of the amount of money that these experts have been charging,” Sheaffer told Belich.

A private investigator for the defense has billed taxpayers nearly $8,000 in September and October in part for looking for a hundred Texas EquuSearch volunteers, WFTV reported. But the prosecution has countered there are ”more like 10 people who might have relevant information” about the spot where Caylee’s remains were found, Belich said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: November 26, 2010, 03:50:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/november/177095/Casey-Anthony-court-hearing-scheduled-Monday
Casey Anthony court hearing scheduled Monday
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, November 26, 2010 12:59 PM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony will be back in court on Monday.

The state wants the judge to force the defense to hand over any and all contracts and agreements it has with expert witnesses.

A motion filed in November said the state also wants to see receipts already paid including records of travel, entertainment and meals.

The state is specific in their motion. They want to see all communication between the any member of the defense, past or present, and the experts.

Since Anthony was declared indigent in March, expenses have to be approved by the court and are paid for by taxpayers.

The motion also asks the defense to hand over any notes, video or pictures taken by experts in connection to Casey Anthony's case.

In March of 2009 the state was concerned Anthony made an agreement with defense team that they could sell photos or video tapes relating to the story of the disappearance and death of her daughter Caylee.

But judge Stan Strickland, who has since removed himself from the case, said no conflict existed.

It also came out in court that American Broadcasting Company (ABC) had paid Casey Anthony $200,000 for her help in how the network covered the case.

The defense told Chief Judge Belvin Perry that money had been spent.
Her legal team said its costs have gone up substantially, since the state decided to pursue the death penalty.

The hearing is set for 1 p.m. Monday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: November 26, 2010, 03:54:58 PM »

Caylee's life was worth more than any amount of money these dipchits want to gripe about.
This trial should have been over a long time ago.They have no defense...deal with that.
Makes me sick. 

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 26, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »

I wonder if the court can make them pay back the money wasted on harassing witnesses?

The duhfense is pretty confident that she'll be convicted. They better concentrate their efforts on saving her from death row.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 27, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-what-does-new-defense-motion-mean.html
Casey Anthony: What does new defense motion mean?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on November, 27 2010 9:44 AM

“Monday promises to be a big day in the case against Casey Anthony,” WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jim Payne said last night when  introducing another Anthony story.

I imagine we’re going to have a lot of big days between now and the trial’s scheduled start in May. And you’re going to hear stations speculating about what all the latest developments mean.

WESH’s Bob Kealing examined how a new defense motion could signal a change this Monday to a greater reliance on science to raise reasonable doubt about who put Caylee’s remains in the woods.  Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

The new motion: The defense wants Chief Judge Belvin Perry to approve an expert on decaying and fossilized bones.

Kealing noted that the new motion coincided with two other developments:

***The defense won the right to have out-of-state DNA tests done on Caylee’s shorts and a laundry bag found near her remains.

***The defense seems to be backing away from a strategy that relies on a Texas EquuSearch volunteer, Laura Buchanan, who says she saw nothing where Caylee’s remains were later found. “A source with knowledge of Buchanan’s recent sworn deposition says her statement has … changed, and she’s under investigation for possibly falsifying documents,” Kealing said.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if the defense just abandons Laura Buchanan altogether,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who provides analysis for the station.
Kealing also quoted “our source” as saying the recent deposition of Roy Kronk’s son was “not helpful in another defense strategy to paint Kronk as a possible suspect.” Kronk is the former meter reader who found the toddler’s remains.

Who might that source be? Does it sound as if the “source” is floating trial balloons?

Feel free to speculate along with the reporters and analysts. But you may want to save your efforts for the other big days coming in the case.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: November 27, 2010, 02:54:20 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/26/caylee-antony-case-defenses-motion-to-restrict-publication-of-witnesses/
Caylee Anthony case: Defense’s Motion to restrict publication of witnesses
Posted on November 26, 2010 by Valhall

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 27, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »

Thanks for all the great links-Monday shoud be interesting!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: November 27, 2010, 03:07:59 PM »

**should**   lol
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: November 27, 2010, 04:00:13 PM »

I wonder if the court can make them pay back the money wasted on harassing witnesses?

The duhfense is pretty confident that she'll be convicted. They better concentrate their efforts on saving her from death row.

Curly, I don't know about paying money back . . .

You look beautiful with the menorah.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: November 27, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »

Thanks for all the great links-Monday shoud be interesting!   

I am so anxious about this hearing.

Monday cannot come soon enough!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 27, 2010, 06:12:02 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-defense-time-to-pull-plug.html
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Casey Defense: Time To Pull the Plug?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: November 27, 2010, 06:16:48 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-mitigation-witnesses-and.html
Sprocket & Company In Depth, True Crime Reporting
Casey Anthony: The Mitigation Witnesses And A Taphonomy Expert

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: November 27, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-mitigation-witnesses-and.html

good article!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 28, 2010, 04:38:26 PM »

Everyone is familiar with the old Gladstone adage that "justice delayed is justice denied." Well, the Supreme Court of Georgia has just given new meaning and some real "oomph" to this old quote.
The State of Georgia's highest court recently dismissed murder charges against two men, Maurice Gleaton and Antonio Clark, because the Fulton County District Attorney's Office took too long --four to five years--

http://whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com/2010/11/justice-delayed-isa-case-dismissed.html?utm_source=sendible&utm_medium=feed

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 28, 2010, 06:47:28 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony To Appear In Court Tomorrow
11/28/10

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: November 28, 2010, 07:14:39 PM »

I may be wrong but I "thought" I heard the judge already rule on a Taphonomy Expert - Didn't he tell BOZO to file a motion they would get the "expert" on video teleconference or something like that?  WHY is BOZO just NOW filing a motion for this?  That has been many months ago.  I also don't think that Taphonomy is considered a science in things like this. I was under the impression it was the study of fossils. Poor little Caylee was NOT a fossil. What they are looking for is a forensic anthropologist like Bill Bass - or they are just looking for some junk science to confuse the jurors.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #898 on: November 28, 2010, 07:45:07 PM »

Everyone is familiar with the old Gladstone adage that "justice delayed is justice denied." Well, the Supreme Court of Georgia has just given new meaning and some real "oomph" to this old quote.
The State of Georgia's highest court recently dismissed murder charges against two men, Maurice Gleaton and Antonio Clark, because the Fulton County District Attorney's Office took too long --four to five years--

http://whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com/2010/11/justice-delayed-isa-case-dismissed.html?utm_source=sendible&utm_medium=feed

I am speechless 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #899 on: November 28, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »

I have a feeling that the defense is going to be stuttering and twisting tomorrow in court. I can't wait!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.