May 04, 2024, 06:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 342423 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: May 13, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

I agree ...

Curious minds lead to wanting to know (and pardon a brief moment of appearing shallow while offering some humor), what kind of man would want to tap that?   

We've never seen the beast's hubby. I'm almost afraid to!

Very interesting that she (Lyon) just throws motions out there and whatever sticks she's happy with. She knows she fighting a losing battle, but apparently is very dedicated and just plods on. She wins 1 motion/year? This makes her a dream team attorney? Sounds crazy to me.

God only knows how many times Joy Wray has called the white house for her to be on the SS watch list. Don't they realize she's just whacko and harmless? The SS should be keeping their eyes on real terrorists like the Time Square would be bomber instead of nut jobs like Joy Wray. This really burns me up. We have real kooks trying to destroy my beloved city and they're watching that quack? They need to get their priorities straight.

Sunny~I know about the juror winking is crazy, but it happened!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: May 13, 2010, 04:50:50 PM »

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

As usual Turbo, I agree with you.

Is this "element" something you are aware of Blink?
So if the defense has no idea of these possible surprises, we would assume that it's because kc has kept things from them or they realize she's a serial liar and what she tells them may or may not be truth, Right?
Here's another legal type question.    When a person is indicted for murder, they get a lawyer, if the accused lays out the whole scenario play by play with them killing the victim, is still considered ethical for a lawyer to try and cast guilt upon innocent people as a defense ploy?  I don't necessarily think all of that applies in this case but was asking in general. TIA if anyone has a thought.

Hi, MzJay,  Nice to see your guys are still dancing. I just love it. I also noticed that Wyks' monkey has changed his banana for a Marguerita.  Got good sense, that monkey.

As an officer of the court, an attorney may not put a witness on the stand whom he knows to be lying.  To do so would be suborning purgery and he could be disbarred if caught.  I often wonder how many times that happens because it seems it would be very hard to catch it.  A lot of attorneys don't even want their clients to tell them the truth so that they won't have to take a chance on it. I think several people have  grounds for the same kind of lawsuit which Zenaida Gonzalez has against various and sundry Anthonys because a number of innocent people have suffered due to their association with Skanky.  But anything said under oath is immune from libel as the law assumes one is telling the truth under oath.  I understand that there has to be some kind of rule on this, but when I read some of the statements under oath and see that tape of George and Cindy in Mr. Mitnik's office, I get so angry.  But I have heard people being libeled by someone not under oath and I would love to see some more civil lawsuits filed against that despicable group of thugs.  One of Cindy's statements which comes to mind is Cindy referring to an "Ambulance chaser."  I note that she stopped that, probably on Conway's advice.
Hey BB~ yep  the guys are still dancing waiting for the finale when maybe they can do a victory clown stomp!

I agree with your post and the legal reps for all the A's except for Nejames seem to teeter on the edge of being ethical. That makes a lot of sense for an atty to not want to know.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: May 13, 2010, 04:54:22 PM »

The SA has today listed 5 Aggravated reasons why the Death Penalty is being sought.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23544839/detail.html

That should shut AL up for at least one day...  she can't plead ignorance of the charges any more.

Well I am not having much luck today copy and pasting, so....
What the SA lists as aggravating reasons are:-
Caylee was under 12 yrs of age
She was in her Mother's care
Heinous, cruel murder.
Aggravated child abuse.
Premeditated, cold and cruel crime.

The defense couldn't have figured this out on it's own? 
Right?!  I mean are they still milling about the court room trying to find their way out? From Tuesday monrning?

Oh, and my Oak tree just told me that the biotch lyin is in no way genetically connected to Oak trees, maybe just an ole pile of used plywood!
Monkey Devil!

I can't stop laughing, I can just picture Baez and Co. bumping into the walls, trying to find the doors...

I meant no offense to Oak Trees.  (I just kept seeing those trees in the Wizard of Oz.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: May 13, 2010, 04:55:08 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Prosecutors List Death Penalty Reasons In Casey Case
Posted: 4:31 pm EDT May 13, 2010Updated: 4:38 pm EDT May 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed a document (read it) Thursday afternoon telling the defense which legal reasons they're using to justify the death penalty in the murder case against Casey Anthony.
If Casey is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee, prosecutors will argue five of the 15 possible aggravators to the jury.

The aggravators they are using are:

* The murder was committed during aggravated child abuse, for which casey is also charged

* The murder was especially atrocious

* The murder was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner

* The victim was younger than 12 years old

* The victim was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother

CASEY CAN FACE DEATH PENALTY

Attorneys for Casey Anthony used colorful language in their fight to keep her off death row, but Tuesday they failed and the death penalty is still on the table.

“People don’t say, you know, ‘She’s a,’ it’s an impolite word, but, you know, ‘She’s a whore, so she should die.’ Right? They don’t say that out loud. Oh, well, they do in the blogs, your honor,” Casey's death penalty-qualified attorney, Andrea Lyon, argued in court Tuesday morning. “But they don’t say that here in court ... but underneath, that is what’s going on.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/23545577/detail.html

Screen shot of the pdf:

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: May 13, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »

The SA has today listed 5 Aggravated reasons why the Death Penalty is being sought.
http://www.wesh.com/news/23544839/detail.html

That should shut AL up for at least one day...  she can't plead ignorance of the charges any more.

Well I am not having much luck today copy and pasting, so....
What the SA lists as aggravating reasons are:-
Caylee was under 12 yrs of age
She was in her Mother's care
Heinous, cruel murder.
Aggravated child abuse.
Premeditated, cold and cruel crime.

The defense couldn't have figured this out on it's own? 

They seem to enjoy wasting everyone's time.
Even a moron like Bozo could have figured this out, and the Jar should be embarrassed to have to ask such a thing, since his "brilliant" reputation precedes him. I think he's a jerk.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: May 13, 2010, 05:04:22 PM »

Thanks WO and Brandi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: May 13, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-wesh-to-look-at-seven-key-points-in-case.html
Casey Anthony: WESH to look at seven key points in case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on May, 13 2010 3:48 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

It’s the May sweeps ratings period, and perhaps you’ve noticed the heightened promotion for special reports.

WESH-Channel 2 is calling attention to a Casey Anthony report at 11 tonight.

In an e-mail, the station says that veteran reporter Bob Kealing “breaks down this week’s courtroom motions and arguments … and reveals seven key points exposed in ‘The Case Against Casey’.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The station led its 4 p.m. newscast with the prosecution’s release today of five reasons it’s seeking the death penalty.

They are premeditation, aggravated child abuse, Caylee’s being younger than 12, that the toddler was in her mother’s custody and that the crime was particularly heinous, atrocious or cruel.

The defense’s “winning the right to get this list this week was one of seven major developments in the case,” Kealing said.

Kealing said he would list six other key developments at 11.

If you’re following the case, there’s your warning.

And if you’ve heard more than enough, there’s your warning, too.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: May 13, 2010, 05:08:51 PM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

I agree ...

Curious minds lead to wanting to know (and pardon a brief moment of appearing shallow while offering some humor), what kind of man would want to tap that?   

Very interesting that she (Lyon) just throws motions out there and whatever sticks she's happy with. She knows she fighting a losing battle, but apparently is very dedicated and just plods on. She wins 1 motion/year? This makes her a dream team attorney? Sounds crazy to me.

God only knows how many times Joy Wray has called the white house for her to be on the SS watch list. Don't they realize she's just whacko and harmless? The SS should be keeping their eyes on real terrorists like the Time Square would be bomber instead of nut jobs like Joy Wray. This really burns me up. We have real kooks trying to destroy my beloved city and they're watching that quack? They need to get their priorities straight.

Hey, Curly! I know what you mean.  Joy Wray is such a whack job that it doesn't seem possible that anyone could take her seriously, much less the secret service.   She has a new video up on Youtube--something about Jeanene Barrett's credentials and a picture of the Talking  Oak, Andrea Lyon in front of Walgreen's. 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-5Z9maU85c&feature=player_embedded

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: May 13, 2010, 05:11:28 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Prosecutors List Death Penalty Reasons In Casey Case
Posted: 4:31 pm EDT May 13, 2010Updated: 4:38 pm EDT May 13, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed a document (read it) Thursday afternoon telling the defense which legal reasons they're using to justify the death penalty in the murder case against Casey Anthony.
If Casey is convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee, prosecutors will argue five of the 15 possible aggravators to the jury.

The aggravators they are using are:

* The murder was committed during aggravated child abuse, for which casey is also charged

* The murder was especially atrocious

* The murder was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner

* The victim was younger than 12 years old

* The victim was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother

CASEY CAN FACE DEATH PENALTY

Attorneys for Casey Anthony used colorful language in their fight to keep her off death row, but Tuesday they failed and the death penalty is still on the table.

“People don’t say, you know, ‘She’s a,’ it’s an impolite word, but, you know, ‘She’s a whore, so she should die.’ Right? They don’t say that out loud. Oh, well, they do in the blogs, your honor,” Casey's death penalty-qualified attorney, Andrea Lyon, argued in court Tuesday morning. “But they don’t say that here in court ... but underneath, that is what’s going on.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/23545577/detail.html

Screen shot of the pdf:

Thanks, Brandi.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: May 13, 2010, 05:18:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-reasons-for-death-20100513,0,43487.story
Casey Anthony case: State provides reasons for seeking death penalty
Prosecutors list five reasons, including the crime was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:07 p.m. EDT, May 13, 2010
 Prosecutors filed the legal reasons why they are seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony, a 24-year-old accused of killing her daughter.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered the state earlier this week to provide the defense with these "aggravating circumstances" prosecutors may apply to the first-degree murder case.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter. The toddler disappeared in the summer of 2008 and her remains were found December 2008 less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home.

A medical examiner ruled her death a homicide but could not determine how she died.

Prosecutors initially announced they were not going to seek the death penalty. They changed their minds four months after Caylee's remains were discovered.

During a court hearing Tuesday, defense attorney Andrea Lyon requested the legal reasons why the state is seeking the ultimate punishment. Knowing these reasons, Lyon said, will help the legal team prepare a defense.

Out of 15 potential legal reasons, the state lists five on its one-page notice:

•The death occurred during aggravated child abuse.

•It was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

•The homicide was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.

•Caylee is a victim younger than 12 years old.

•The defendant was in a position of "familial or custodial authority" over the victim.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: May 13, 2010, 05:24:25 PM »

I agree ...

Hey, Curly! I know what you mean.  Joy Wray is such a whack job that it doesn't seem possible that anyone could take her seriously, much less the secret service.   She has a new video up on Youtube--something about Jeanene Barrett's credentials and a picture of the Talking  Oak, Andrea Lyon in front of Walgreen's. 

What a freak! The youtube is stupid.     I agree that she is a  major whack job but her need for attention and stalkerish tendencies might be worth keeping an eye on. She aims higher and higher for recognition so ??  If I was any of the Bushes if I say her anywhere near my town or a babble of her wanting to swing by for a BBQ I'd be on the horn to the secret Service stat!  just sayin
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: May 13, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »

I agree ...

Thanks, I'll check it out.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: May 13, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

O/T

Missing, Exploited and True Crime
Crimes Against Children, Elderly and the Disabled

Topic: Ethan Stacy, 4yr old, found dead

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7800.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: May 13, 2010, 05:42:36 PM »

Capp- is it right, the Prosecution only has to prove her guilty and one of the aggravating factors apply in order to get the DP?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: May 13, 2010, 05:45:14 PM »

I agree ...

Is that Jeanene Barett with Mort Smith and ALyons?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: May 13, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »

I agree ...

Is that Jeanene Barett with Mort Smith and ALyons?
I'm not sure, I don't think I've ever seen her.  Someone said Casey hugged someone after one of the latest hearings, and that it was Ms. Barrett.  Can I get a monkey verification?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: May 13, 2010, 05:51:41 PM »

I'm sorry but AL is the spitting image of my High School History Teacher, we called her Stone Age Kit... Monkey Devil!   she looked and smelled SO bad!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: May 13, 2010, 06:00:01 PM »

I agree ...

Curly, I never for a moment doubted it happened.............and it was crazy and irresponsible for a juror to do that. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: May 13, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »

O/T

Missing, Exploited and True Crime
Crimes Against Children, Elderly and the Disabled

Topic: Ethan Stacy, 4yr old, found dead

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7800.0

thanks Janet.....so sad...What a life this little guy must have had.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: May 13, 2010, 06:15:28 PM »

That is scary that the Secret Service have Joy Wray on their watch list 

LOL---actually, it's comforting.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.