May 13, 2024, 11:44:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329527 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1700 on: September 24, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »

Kristen, please do not take offense to this, I love you as a monkey!! 

That being said, Klaas I know you are always on the ball, is Clint and Tony confirmed to be Clint and Tony? 

TIA  (Again Kristen..love ya!!)

It's all good!! I don't think Klaas has confirmed it but I am positive it is him come over
Thank you ladies...again LOVE YOU GUYS!!

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: September 24, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »

Thanks!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: September 24, 2008, 03:08:17 PM »

quoted from Gizmo
"-There was at least one accomplice in disposal/cleanup. I'm currently leaning toward a non-family member as one accomplice. I think Casey is too lazy and too much of a princess to get her hands too dirty – of course, there would be plenty of motivation in this instance, wouldn’t there???"

Do you think the statement made by Casey "who ends up jail" was more than a comment, but a threat to the possible accomplice?

I can't decide on that one...I first read it as Miss Entitlement making a complaint of "it's just poor little me against the world... boohoo boohoo... they'll sell me out rather than look for Caylee". But, after further thought and seeing others' analyses, I could see it as a threat. I'm not quite ready to commit to the recipient of that message as the accomplice though. In fact, part of me thinks that it could be someone we haven't even heard much, if anything, about yet. Just a guess, though. Heck, what's a few more in this cast of thousands?
Agreed and thank you for your thoughts.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: September 24, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: September 24, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »

Sorry about last post.  I did it wrong.   
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: September 24, 2008, 03:16:45 PM »

hello monkeys, that chloroform still bothers me. I think it was put in the car as a last ditch effort to try to rid the car of odor by GA who had no clue CA was going to call LE. It will prolly show purchased on CA's credit card.He may have had his own plan going that got changed LOL
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: September 24, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »

From the WS forum:

#178       Today, 03:03 PM 
Muzikman 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue 
That still doesn't answer the question of why we can't get a copy directly from the public agency rather than go thru Kinko's. I'm still waiting for a reply from the Atty General's office.

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: September 24, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!

What I was trying to show is that unless there is another statement from Amy in these new documents, the above story is inaccurate.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: September 24, 2008, 03:20:22 PM »

LA pages 23/24 of 69

She was snaggin' her Tyson chicken money back! ROFLLLLLLL

Lee has nailed his mother, he said he knew the cop wasn't in there and she goes, he stops, but I can imagine it went something like, "don't say anything.

Then the cop says, so she was just stealing back what was stolen from her, Lee says, yeah, exactly! His mother was stealing evidence in a possible murder case is what she was doing and he Lee confirmed it!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: September 24, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »

Posted on WS. I almost fell outa my chair!

I have just requested 591 pages from the Kinkos in Orlando that has the complete document. Their address is 47 E Robinson St, Suite 105 in Orlando. They will ship via Federal Express the entire 591 pages (hardcopy) for a cost of $47.21 + shipping or they will send it electronically for a cost of $591. I emailed them at usa3994@fedexkinkos.com and requested that they send it to me via Federal Express. In the email they ask for you to tell them what it is you want, where to send it and how you will pay for it. I'll let you know what I find out - but I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow.
Kinko's phone number is: (407) 839-5000.
This is the phone number of the states attorney's office that gave me the kinkos info: 407-836-2400

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71797&page=2

They are going to have it quicker than that.  Someone over there is on their way to pick up a copy right now. 

They will learn that if they don't want to release full versions of is public record then fine it will be done on the public's own. 
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: September 24, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »

LA pages 23/24 of 69

She was snaggin' her Tyson chicken money back! ROFLLLLLLL

Lee has nailed his mother, he said he knew the cop wasn't in there and she goes, he stops, but I can imagine it went something like, "don't say anything.

Then the cop says, so she was just stealing back what was stolen from her, Lee says, yeah, exactly! His mother was stealing evidence in a possible murder case is what she was doing and he Lee confirmed it!

From what I gathered from Lee's statement he pretty much hung them all out to dry.  I just can hardly wait to see this whole Anthony bunch sitting in jail.  I am so many pages behind, am I understand correctly that only the 317 pages have been released so far?  TIA
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: September 24, 2008, 03:32:08 PM »

From the WS forum:

#178       Today, 03:03 PM 
Muzikman 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue 
That still doesn't answer the question of why we can't get a copy directly from the public agency rather than go thru Kinko's. I'm still waiting for a reply from the Atty General's office.

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.  

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: September 24, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

That's my son.  He's in Fed. LE

Hey granny... my husband is also in Fed LE... is your son UD in DC?

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.

Well, you j ust need to send that gun totin' little fella my way....he's a cutie pie!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: September 24, 2008, 03:34:41 PM »

New documents shed light on Casey Anthony's life, family's fears

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy And Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
September 24, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-aseccasey24092408sep24,0,3123982.story

Casey Anthony has lived for years with "one toe" in reality and would likely fall apart if anything happened to her young daughter, her ex-fiancé told detectives investigating the child's disappearance.

"I think if something happened to Caylee, her one toe that she's had in reality for the last couple years, her one foot, would be gone and she would be completely in her own separate world," Jesse Grund said.

Grund's interview with Orange County sheriff's detectives was included in nearly 600 pages of legal documents released Tuesday as part of the investigation into Caylee Marie's disappearance.

More than two months have passed since the 3-year-old was reported missing, and investigators have identified Anthony as a person of interest in their inquiry. The mother, who faces a bevy of charges, including child neglect and check fraud, insists that a baby sitter took her child in June.

Detectives have interviewed Anthony's relatives, friends and collected hundreds of text messages from cell phones as part of their investigation.

The latest documents depict a 22-year-old mother more interested in socializing than in finding her daughter. Some people detailed the various stories Anthony told to explain the foul smell in her car. Anthony also blamed family members for allowing her to take advantage of them.

Among those interviewed by detectives:

•Lee Anthony. Anthony's brother told investigators his younger sister confided in him that their mother, Cindy, constantly reminded her that having Caylee was a mistake. Right before investigators arrived at their family home to investigate the disappearance, Casey Anthony told him, "Mom has um, thrown it in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am."

While Lee Anthony was trying to figure out why his sister had been keeping Caylee from the family, she replied, "'Well maybe I'm a spiteful bitch,'" the brother said.

Casey Anthony went on to tell him that she stole money from various relatives and that maybe the cops should have been called earlier. "I think she was trying to say that you know, you have been enabling me," he said. "It has been too easy."

He told detectives that everything in his sister's e-mail account had been deleted — there were no messages predating July15, the day Caylee's family reported her missing. On Casey Anthony's MySpace page, messages between April24 and July4 were deleted.

•Jesse Grund. Grund, the ex-fiancé, offered two theories on what could have happened to Caylee. He said Anthony didn't keep a close eye on the toddler and suggested Caylee could have choked on something and died. Or, Grund said, Caylee could have drowned in the family's backyard pool.

Grund, who originally told investigators he heard Caylee in the background during a telephone conversation he had with Anthony on June24, cast doubt on that recollection. During his July31 interview, Grund told investigators he wasn't 100percent sure he heard Caylee that day.

•Amy Huizenga. In late June, before Caylee's disappearance became public, Casey Anthony told her friend about the "horrible smell" in her car and said she couldn't figure out the source. Anthony said it smelled like something had died and the odor was coming from the engine.

Anthony told Huizenga she thought her dad, George Anthony, may have hit an animal when he borrowed her car. Days later, she told Huizenga that she found an animal "plastered" to the frame of her car.

Huizenga later spoke to Cindy Anthony, who had not seen her daughter or granddaughter for several weeks. During that time, the car was abandoned in a parking lot and later towed. Cindy Anthony said she and George were worried about the stench coming from the trunk and feared what was inside.

"They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said.

Investigators have suggested that the smell came from a dead body once placed in the car. Family members have said it could have come from a spoiled pizza with maggots, garbage or a dead animal.

•Brittany Schieber. On July16, Cindy Anthony visited her daughter's friend to talk about Caylee, who was reported missing the day before. Schieber said there was tension between the mother and daughter.

"Cindy ... told me that her and Casey were having issues because Casey was having a jealousy issue about the relationship between Caylee and her grandmother and she didn't like it," Schieber said.

•Anthony Lazzaro. Casey Anthony's most recent boyfriend told investigators that after July5, Anthony stayed at his apartment full time. On several occasions, in the middle of the night, Anthony would have cold sweats. "And I would ask her uh, why and she said that ... she was having a nightmare or something ..."

Lazzaro told detectives he picked Anthony up from the parking lot at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road where she abandoned her vehicle. Anthony told him she ran out of gas and would take care of it later.

•Ricardo Morales. Casey Anthony told Morales, another ex-boyfriend, in April or May that she felt being a mother hampered her social life.

Tuesday's documents also included text messages from cell-phone records. As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies to her parents and detectives became public, her friends' texting changed from friendly banter to feelings of betrayal.

Huizenga texted a friend about Anthony: "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

Thank you Carpe.

It appears that investigators have back down from the official news release that implied a "strong possibility" that Caylee has been in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  What happened to the collaborating evidence that support this "strong possibility".

Janet
________

OFFICIAL RELEASE - FORENSIC TESTING OF TRUNK

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: September 24, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: September 24, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »

Refresh my memory..who is Clint? There are so many pieces in this effed up game of chess....

"God dont like ugly"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: September 24, 2008, 03:38:27 PM »

Refresh my memory..who is Clint? There are so many pieces in this effed up game of chess....

He is the roomate of Tony's where Casey was staying at the time
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1717 on: September 24, 2008, 03:38:30 PM »

Alright, Clint just stated, over on the Clint page, that Casey would speak of the nanny never naming her, but that Caylee never did. 
All the children I have ever been around if you say a name that they are familiar with, or they like/fear they have facial expressions and sometimes are vocal about how they want or do not want to go to that place.
That being said, why would Caylee, who Clint also mentioned was a very smart little girl, not get excited or say "yeah nanny zanny"? 
On another note, maybe Caylee was thinking that "nanny" was really "granny"??

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1718 on: September 24, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday Sept. 24, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

3:00 PM ET - Casey Anthony leaves for her appointment at her attorney's office driven by her mother Cindy Anthony. The two were already in the car when the garage door rolled up. They drove away without a word.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: September 24, 2008, 03:40:38 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.
Thank you ,   that will be interesting to find out what happens....just glad its you doing this testand not me   ugggg!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.