May 14, 2024, 05:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329549 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:12 AM »

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony case
Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:55 AM EDT, September 23, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office releases documents in case
10:55 a.m. The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense. The Orlando Sentinel received the documents in response to a public records request.

How soon till we get access?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »

Remember the explanations of the "smell" in the trunk.

Cindy = pizza
George = Casey ran over a squirrel

I have been racking my brain, and Google for weeks on this.

1 smell, 2 stories

This is all I can come up with.....

OMG I ran over a dead squirrel this morning (being serious).  I will let you know in a few days if my car smells like decomp.

If Casey had picked up the dead squirrel and tossed it into the trunk, then maybe a squirrel would have caused a smell. Otherwise, I think Georgie's theory is pretty much BS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »

Welcome Misha!

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

ZACTLY!!! Thank-you - this has been my main point > but you can take credit for it too. 

This is the entire key to the case, and there is only one truth.

Personally I think George and Cindy are lying through their teeth.  If what LP says is correct, after Cindy tried to throttle Casey on June 15th, she left with Caylee and Caylee was never seen alive again. I have never believed George's story that he spoke to Casey and Caylee as they were leaving on the 16th when he was watching the news.....uh cooking show and I don't believe Cindy's story that she heard them on June 16th.  I believe that when the sun rose on the 16th, Caylee was dead.  I think George and Cindy are lying not only to protect Casey, but to protect Cindy from the disclosure that she physically attacked Casey. 
Yea, Babybear, That's exactly what I wanted to say, my post got lost between threads
Lp came out with all that last night. I wish someone would sit him down & get every last shred of what he knows, out of him. What he says, always comes to pass, I want to know EVERYTHING he knows

So LP said this where? Monkey radio show??? Do tell.
Yes, goodnmad, LP told about the huge fight CA & Casey had the night of June 15th. Cindy tried to choke her
, hands on her throat, & everything. That's the fight the neighbors heard!
Casey hauled a$$ with Caylee that night! IIRC

wow, the physical contact is something i had not heard about. IMO, would make Cindy feel even more guilty.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »

Hey guys....help me out here...

Ok, so Mr.Grund says he HAD heard of Zanny in '06...

and Cindy had heard of Zanny...

So, if there is no Zanny, which we know there isnt, this has been one huge elaborate lie for a LOOONNGGG time..

Which brings me to this..when Casey said Zanny had Caylee, where was she really??

Yes, this disturbed me as well. When do we know for a fact that Casey was fired from Universal or Kodak, whatever the heck it was?
Yikes.  Since there really is no such think as Zanny the Nanny, could this be considered "long term abuse" or even worse "premeditated"?  Building a lie for future use.....why?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:31 AM »

You can add me to that list.  I'm saying that Casey killed Caylee on purpose.  I've tossed around several theories and explanations, but the more I learn about Casey from people who knew her, I am coming to that explanation now.  Casey is selfish and self-centered, jealous, and attention seeking.  She saw others as objects for manipulation.  Caylee became too much work and demanded too much of her time.  She put her to sleep forever.

I agree AZ - at first I thought it was a tragic accident.  I guess that is what MY mind wanted to think.  The more and more I read and put things together, the more I see of Casey as all of the things you listed.  In Casey's mind, Caylee was taking from her - attention from others, taking her time away from being with friends, etc.

I don't have the exact quote, but I remember in one of the Phone conversations that was recorded, Casey's remark that "All they are concerned with is Caylee" and right after that she caught herself- but in her voice, IMO there was a sound of jealousy and resentment that no one was concerned with her.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »

So, if there is no Zanny, which we know there isnt, this has been one huge elaborate lie for a LOOONNGGG time..

Which brings me to this..when Casey said Zanny had Caylee, where was she really??

Yes, this disturbed me as well. When do we know for a fact that Casey was fired from Universal or Kodak, whatever the heck it was?

She was fired in April 2006.  Her pay records are in that 400 pages of stuff.

What was she fired for? Because April 2006 was also when Rev. Grund said he confronted Casey about Caylee needing a sitter, and she said she'd found one named Zany. (?)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony case
Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:55 AM EDT, September 23, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office releases documents in case
10:55 a.m. The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense. The Orlando Sentinel received the documents in response to a public records request.

How soon till we get access?

procedure where the state releases information to defense

Defense for ... fraud charges? Child neglect?

I remember you, Caylee.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:10 AM »

forgot to add where can we read these?
I have been trying to find them, nothing yet
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »

Good morning monkeys...George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, Jose...Chuck...

Beautiful tribute, Blonde. 

I have some catching up to do (as always), and I wasn't able to watch any tv or listen to Dana's show last night.  Hopefully I'll be able to listen to Dana later today.  I did read a few posts from my cell phone last night about LP stating that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat during their fight on June 15th.  Somehow this just doesn't surprise me. 

I also read that Baez has hired a forensics expert.  He's obviously preparing for the murder charges. 

It was encouraging to read Red's post reminding us that LE is working hard and not to give up hope.

While I'm reading back, would someone mind sharing any other important new bits of info?  What did Tim Miller have to say, etc.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2008, 11:17:36 AM »

Trying to keep quote stacks down,
Apparently the fight was over Casey stealing from the grandparents. They had just come home from visiting G'pa!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2008, 11:18:17 AM »

You can add me to that list.  I'm saying that Casey killed Caylee on purpose.  I've tossed around several theories and explanations, but the more I learn about Casey from people who knew her, I am coming to that explanation now.  Casey is selfish and self-centered, jealous, and attention seeking.  She saw others as objects for manipulation.  Caylee became too much work and demanded too much of her time.  She put her to sleep forever.

In her anger after the fight, I can see Casey's attitude as:  How dare you do this to me; all you care about is Caylee; I'll show you!

right Puzzler - and - it's a certain amount of entitlement. Most crimes are not very complicated. And this one won't be either.

Yes, entitlement.  Sounds like Casey's been a problem child all along and, while obtaining age, did not actually grow up in her mind.  Everything's about Casey.
How dare you to think more of Caylee than me!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2008, 11:18:35 AM »

I agree AZ - at first I thought it was a tragic accident.  I guess that is what MY mind wanted to think.  The more and more I read and put things together, the more I see of Casey as all of the things you listed.  In Casey's mind, Caylee was taking from her - attention from others, taking her time away from being with friends, etc.

I don't have the exact quote, but I remember in one of the Phone conversations that was recorded, Casey's remark that "All they are concerned with is Caylee" and right after that she caught herself- but in her voice, IMO there was a sound of jealousy and resentment that no one was concerned with her.

So you all think she killed Caylee out of revenge, jealousy, hate.....I still Caylee was killed accidently when Casye was careless because she loved Tony and he did not want Caylee.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »

forgot to add where can we read these?
I have been trying to find them, nothing yet

searching also   Thanks

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2008, 11:19:47 AM »

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

Casey moved out of her parents on the 9th, that's why everyone got stuck on that date.  If someone attacked you would you spend the night?  And where was Caylee while the fight was happening, poor little thing.  And then the next day, happy happy with GA leaving for work maybe back that night or next morning after a huge fight?  And GA does ask if she spoke to her mom. So was the flurry of calls about who was the maddest that day?  The 17th is the day we have no records for right?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »

What was she fired for? Because April 2006 was also when Rev. Grund said he confronted Casey about Caylee needing a sitter, and she said she'd found one named Zany. (?)

Oh, there was the other thing from NG last night -- Grund's dad said Casey working in a Kodak booth at Universal, the ones where they take your pic while on a ride and try to sell you the pic. So, no event planning to his knowledge.

So did she think this up spur of the moment? Did she need a babysitter at all at that point? Was the car the babysitter? We know both the GPs worked. Hmmm ....

I remember you, Caylee.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »

There wasn't anything in the documents (that I could find anyway) that stated why she was fired.  But I think by the time Rev Grund confronted her, she no longer needed a nanny because she had no job.  I think she just told him she found a nanny rather than telling him she got fired and didn't need a babysitter anymore.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »

this case is rather easy to solve now.

you sit George and Cindy down and ask if Casey left with Caylee on the 15th and if they say yes, Casey is the culprit. If they say no - it's either George or Cindy.

My theory remains the same - Casey hated her mother more then she loved her daughter - but hate is sometimes a two way street. And after Cindy's diatribe on myspace - it could be reasonably argued that she had a certain disdain for her daughter.

My problem with the theory that Cindy or George being the ones who killed Caylee is why would Casey cover for them if she hated them?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2008, 11:21:53 AM »

Entitlement - WOW - my mind just doesn't run that way.....................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2008, 11:23:10 AM »

Trying to keep quote stacks down,
Apparently the fight was over Casey stealing from the grandparents. They had just come home from visiting G'pa!

That would have been one hell of a fight in my house. I would not EVER do anything like that, but Lord have mercy if I did. My dad would have gone off.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »

Good morning monkeys...George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, Jose...Chuck...

Beautiful tribute, Blonde. 

I have some catching up to do (as always), and I wasn't able to watch any tv or listen to Dana's show last night.  Hopefully I'll be able to listen to Dana later today.  I did read a few posts from my cell phone last night about LP stating that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat during their fight on June 15th.  Somehow this just doesn't surprise me. 

I also read that Baez has hired a forensics expert.  He's obviously preparing for the murder charges. 

It was encouraging to read Red's post reminding us that LE is working hard and not to give up hope.

While I'm reading back, would someone mind sharing any other important new bits of info?  What did Tim Miller have to say, etc.
Tim said he spoke with Cindy on the phone recently and that he would be heading back to Florida with in a week to resume searching. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.