May 13, 2024, 03:06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291696 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: March 23, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

Good Afternoon/Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Just dropping by to let you know there is an update from Island Monkey in Prayer Thread.

Praying that Little Haleigh is found today.

Someone posted on the last page I think about Chrystal leaving the kids with Ron when she left....IIRC she took the kids with her and Ron got them for the wekend and would not give them back. I may be wrong, but think that is what I read.
Hope everyone has a great day! Will be back later.

Darla, that is how I understand it as well.  That she permitted visitation although it was not court ordered and that once he got the kids he kept them.

Someone asked earlier what Ron's mother does.  She works in the dispatch office at the Alachua County Sheriff's office and also fills in at the Putnam Counth Sheriff's office.    I've been told she has professional and personal connections to law enforcement and judicial employees in Putnam County for many years and that those connections have served Ron well when he gets into trouble.

Thanks Alvilda!  The info about Ron's mother, that's my understanding of it too. 

If it's true that her connections have served Ron well, when he gets into trouble, then.. IMO.. that's disgusting!  Not unheard of.. happens in many places all over the USA and beyond.  Just cuz it happens, doesn't make it right tho. 

*Could be* one reason for what appears to be a smug smirk on Ron's face at times...

Really makes one wonder how much inside info is being hidden.  Is it possible that the records could very well be altered to not show convictions??  Or...are there other reasons for the lack of charges???  Maybe she is involved personally with someone on the inside.   Or...could it be a cash flow on Ron's part.
This is what I learned from past experience..My sons father filled for visitation and my attorney told me DO NOT let him take him until the visitation is set by the court because he wont have to return him until the custody hearing is done..So in another words neither of us had custody if he took him he would not have to give him back..Sounds to me like thats exactley what RC did.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1801 on: March 23, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

Here is another interesting scenario.

"My personal opinion is the way Ronald went about getting the kids in his custody in the beginning is probably the main reason why Crystal went about it this way, to get even. I feel it was her intention to take Jr. also but was unable to take the risk and remove him from the bed where he was sleeping with Misty. Crystal has some physiological things going on in connection with this new family and the one she and Ronald started. Possibly some postpartum depression that has brought certain surprised feelings to the surface in regards to her non custody of her two children with Ronald. I believe that the children expressing their love for Misty; Ronald’s “new” girlfriend, is and was the last straw on Crystals back. .It is a fact that Crystal is behind in child support and is possible financially strained with their one income household, new baby and both having support payments due for children outside their home. To obtain custody would solve the support due and lessen their financial responsibility outside the home, but how do you do that with no money and no one who has been on your side? You prove the parent is unfit and call in back up. I believe this is where the story begins. Please note that this is my opinion.
- Anonymous"
My opinion of that scenario is that it originated in the mind of a very imaginative person.  No way Crystal did this because of some PPD event, IMO.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: March 23, 2009, 05:11:20 PM »

"My personal opinion is the way Ronald went about getting the kids in his custody in the beginning is probably the main reason why Crystal went about it this way, to get even. I feel it was her intention to take Jr. also but was unable to take the risk and remove him from the bed where he was sleeping with Misty. Crystal has some physiological things going on in connection with this new family and the one she and Ronald started. Possibly some postpartum depression that has brought certain surprised feelings to the surface in regards to her non custody of her two children with Ronald. I believe that the children expressing their love for Misty; Ronald’s “new” girlfriend, is and was the last straw on Crystals back. .It is a fact that Crystal is behind in child support and is possible financially strained with their one income household, new baby and both having support payments due for children outside their home. To obtain custody would solve the support due and lessen their financial responsibility outside the home, but how do you do that with no money and no one who has been on your side? You prove the parent is unfit and call in back up. I believe this is where the story begins. Please note that this is my opinion.
- Anonymous"
My opinion of that scenario is that it originated in the mind of a very imaginative person.  No way Crystal did this because of some PPD event, IMO.

Dear Anonymous,

Please explain how Crystal will be "returning" Haleigh so that nobody is the wiser?  If this is the beginning of the story you surely have an idea how it will end?
Thanks,
O4Bull 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1803 on: March 23, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »

I haven't seen any news about them going to the fair, are you sure about that?

I don't think Ron was involved.  If he didn't want the kids or even just one of them, he could have gave Haleigh back to Crystal, why would he have to harm her?

Doesn't make sense.

I have thought and I still do that it was somebody that came there earlier that night and then came back, somebody Misty knows, and she very well might not have been home at all when it happened.

I have asked myself that question on so many cases over so many years. Why would he or she have to harm their child, or their spouse? Revenge, jealousy, wanting a different life style and the spouse or kid doesn't fit into it, mental illness, etc. I have no answers, I just no it happens way, way to much.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: March 23, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »

We do know from court records that Ron has had a list of drug charges brought against, yet all were dismissed. 

Could the authorities, WOULD the authorities, also dismiss any and all child abuse allegations brought against Ron .. *for the same reasons* they have dismissed all the drug charges???? 

And IF they could and would... WHY??

Morning Wyks! Morning Everyone!   
I'm trying to get caught up to speed on this case, but I'm curious too. Wonder why the charges were dismissed?

I'm not positive about this, but I read that if they agree to drug counseling and/or pay the fine, they won't do any jail time, and the charges are dismissed. However, with allegations of child abuse, it depends on a lot of things... how soon they go to the home to investigate, what they find, whether it looks suspicious or not, and ultimately the judge, if it gets that far. Actual abuse is pretty hard to prove, if the parent denies it. It's their word against the state's, unless there is a witness to the abuse, and in some cases, the state doesn't always believe the witness either. It's sad but true... there have been cases of children not being taken away from the home and end up dying. The system doesn't always work. Just because it can't be proved, doesn't mean it never happened. And OTOH, just because someone made allegations of it, doesn't mean it did happen. Hope I made that clear. I'm not at all sure that Ron did abuse his children.... but I'm not 100% positive that he didn't either.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: March 23, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »

Lady, that sounds like that is what may have happened between Ron and Crystal and the custody.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: March 23, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

Hi All Monkeys..

Greg White sex offenders...
Gregory A White, Gregory Allan White Jr
12/17/1984

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=42240

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=10957

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=24693
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: March 23, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »

- Anonymous"

Dear Anonymous,

Please explain how Crystal will be "returning" Haleigh so that nobody is the wiser?  If this is the beginning of the story you surely have an idea how it will end?
Thanks,
O4Bull 
Exactly, how would Crystal have Haleigh return without major suspicion, and of course Haleigh would talk and say where she was being held, I don't think Crystal had anything to do with this at all.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: March 23, 2009, 05:22:09 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO

Am thinking that many do try to look at each possibility, until we have more solid info from LE.  We can each have theories on any of the players in this case tho, no matter which way we privately feel. 

June, you might want to read back in the earlier threads when you get a chance, cuz many of us have shared our theories.  And we'd like to hear any theories you may have, when you are ready to share!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: March 23, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »

Thanks  How sick and sad all of this is.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1810 on: March 23, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »

I haven't seen any news about them going to the fair, are you sure about that?

I don't think Ron was involved.  If he didn't want the kids or even just one of them, he could have gave Haleigh back to Crystal, why would he have to harm her?

Doesn't make sense.

I have thought and I still do that it was somebody that came there earlier that night and then came back, somebody Misty knows, and she very well might not have been home at all when it happened.

From what I understand, what we're hearing about the fair, is what some locals have supposedly seen.  No confirmation on that yet by LE, as far as I know.  Which is why most of us are saying things like.. 'if this is true'.. cuz we don't know. 

And your theory is quite possible.  I'm wondering if Misty was gone that night too.  She sure seems to be acting like either she just doesn't know what happened, can't remember, wasn't there to know, or lying thru her teeth.  Can't wait to have more facts on this case!  Seems LE would love for Misty to get her stories straight too. 

IMO.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1811 on: March 23, 2009, 05:32:15 PM »

So, nobody answered my question yesterday (at least not that I saw).  Do most of you on here think Ron did it?

I am sorry, but is that a serious question?  Have you read any of the posts?  I think it is pretty obvious what the feelings are?  IMO
LOL, see I would say that the there are mostly posters who believe Misty, not Ron, is hiding something.  I don't see posters saying Ron is guilty, only a few who staunchly defend him.  Those few I can think of right of the top of my head also joined within a day of each other.  Just a FYI.

MOO... of course

LOL O4Bull - Are you referring to me and the date I joined this forum?  If so I can tell you that I joined the day I found this forum doing a goggle search about Haleigh.  I did the search because I was not seeing any news updates and I wanted to know what was going on.  I don't know anyone on this forum at all.  It just so happens I have different opinions based on facts in this case.  I don't post often anymore because of this type of reaction from some people here.

BTW what day did I join I don't even know myself.  I haven't seen anything in a long time that is bringing anything to the table except speculation and none based on facts.  And some of that IMO is quite wild and crazy.  I really don't appreciate the implied sarcasm.  JWIT

MM
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1812 on: March 23, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »

I can only speak for myself, but the only things I feel fairly certain of are that Ron has gotten a free pass on way too many of his brushes with the law and that Misty was not in the trailer all night the night Haleigh went missing. 

I also feel pretty strongly that they are both withholding certain info in order to protect themselves or someone else, perhaps even from one another. 

By no means do I feel that I know who "did it", or what "it" even is.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: March 23, 2009, 05:37:55 PM »

- Anonymous"

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks,
O4Bull 

I hear ya, O4Bull!  Am not this anonymous person, but will venture one guess as to that kind of ending.  Someone *could* drop Haleigh off, alive and unharmed, at a safe house, and be gone in a new york second.  Might be folks that Haleigh didn't know and might have a hard time identifying. 

Just playing devil's advocate.    

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: March 23, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »

I would like to say that if anyone asked me the simple question, "who do you think is responsible for Haleighs dissapearance" I would have to say Mistie.....if not herself then she knows who did, or she knows the reason this happened..

This case will not just dwiddle away and be gone, the LE does have a idea that things are not right here.  Just because we have not heard what is going on and we hear things like " LE isnt doing anything anymore" and "Everything is back to normal"  That doesnt mean anything, LE knows there's more to the story than is being told, they are doing their job, which is to investigate the dissapearance of this child. I went to Satsuma, I saw the discust and pain on those Law Officers faces, and also the determination, and I'm telling everybody now, they are still very much involved in this and everything being said everywhere.  I dont think they give a rats a$$ what is being said on the Computors, they want to find out what happened to this child,......and they will....

Things have to be this way for them to get the info they need, you can bet that if someone has talked to LE, then they arent gonna get on the computor and talk crap, LE will tell them how very important it is to this situatuon that they keep everything they have told or have been told very quiet and how important it is to the investigation and Haleigh that they do so, and they will.....

Mistie also will be kept in the dark about just who may have said anything against her, they want her to feel confident and think that she is "in the clear" so to speak, so as not to give her a reason to run, or keep her mouth shut, or act any different then she normally would, someone close to her MAY be telling everything to LE that they hear her say, and no body will ever be the wiser you can bet that.........Have faith, give them time, its gonna come out.................

I agree with you!! By not naming any one person a suspect, and at the same time saying no one has been cleared, they are leaving it wide open for people to talk and let things slip. Just because it's not official, doesn't mean they don't suspect someone... maybe more than one. LE is not sitting on their thumbs on this... they are hard at work behind the scenes.
Also, I've read on various boards lately, regarding Ron and Misty's marriage that LE suggested that to him, as a sort of set-up, to make her feel comfortable and start talking. I don't believe that for a minute... I think Ron married Misty so he could beat any other charges they might bring on him AND he was told by someone that they wouldn't have to testify against each other, which is false, from what I have read in the FL statutes. Or maybe he just loves her, for some reason, I don't know. Whatever the reason, I don't believe it was suggested by LE or FBI... they're not in the matchmaking business.

And pardon me if the question has already been answered, I'm a few pages behind.... Teresa N. is a dispatcher for the sheriff's dept., not clear if she just works for Putnam Co. or another one, it's been reported she works part time for both. I don't see that as having much influence over a judge dismissing drug charges, but some might think so.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: March 23, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »

ackkkkkk!  tornado siren..      bbl all

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: March 23, 2009, 05:39:41 PM »

LOL, see I would say that the there are mostly posters who believe Misty, not Ron, is hiding something.  I don't see posters saying Ron is guilty, only a few who staunchly defend him.  Those few I can think of right of the top of my head also joined within a day of each other.  Just a FYI.

MOO... of course

LOL O4Bull - Are you referring to me and the date I joined this forum?  If so I can tell you that I joined the day I found this forum doing a goggle search about Haleigh.  I did the search because I was not seeing any news updates and I wanted to know what was going on.  I don't know anyone on this forum at all.  It just so happens I have different opinions based on facts in this case.  I don't post often anymore because of this type of reaction from some people here.

BTW what day did I join I don't even know myself.  I haven't seen anything in a long time that is bringing anything to the table except speculation and none based on facts.  And some of that IMO is quite wild and crazy.  I really don't appreciate the implied sarcasm.  JWIT
Not referring to anybody in particular (didn't call anyone out, if you see my post).  Here you go, the link to your profile where it shows your join date.  You can also see all of your posts, consolidated if you scroll down and click the appropriate link.    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6120
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: March 23, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Thanks both of you, makes sense.     got so spoiled from tons of down-low info being put out everyday.

Kudos to OCSD . . . I wish we knew more about this case.

Welcome KrimeKat!

KrimeKat- Is that you? Did you bring your hammer (speaking in monkey code to see if its her)
Blink
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: March 23, 2009, 05:41:52 PM »

Would like to know the real reason why he took the kids to Texas. To work, well who was watching them while he was at work? One of the children was only an infant. He took them for a trip to Mexico, and then ended up working in Texas. 

Rose,

I posted earlier that I think the vacation to Mexico was intended to buy drugs, and taking the little ones makes him less obvious, and do we know for sure that he never made to Mexico? ::

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1819 on: March 23, 2009, 05:43:13 PM »

I am not sure about most of us thinking Ron did it. I know that I feel that both Ron and Misty know way more than they are telling.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.