May 13, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 277469 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: March 03, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

Call em up Newf and sue me!  What the heck will you get? Josef?     
Oh no!  Josef would just whine until we came to find you!  Dagnabit!  (I love Dolce ... she gave me that word!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: March 03, 2009, 08:40:04 PM »

just watching more of the Lee Anthony depo....he is just laughing his ass off when asked the question of why Casey Ho went to Target shopping when her child is missing...He can barely contain himself when answering....He is a moron...the more I see of him, the more that I can not stand him...

After watching him on a number of occasions, I am not sure he is not mentally +++++++ or autistic. He has the facial effects of a high functioning autistic adult many times. His movements, walk and other things seem to be very uncoordinated also. If he is, that would explain many of his inappropriate answers and inability to "focus" on the issues.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: March 03, 2009, 08:41:26 PM »

just watching more of the Lee Anthony depo....he is just laughing his ass off when asked the question of why Casey Ho went to Target shopping when her child is missing...He can barely contain himself when answering....He is a moron...the more I see of him, the more that I can not stand him...

Casey Ho.....good one!!   I have totally avoided watching the depos.  The eyebrows leave me speechless.  I only have seen the clips they show on HLN or NG and that's enough for me.  The lies grate on my nerves.  I can't understand why he finds this all so amusing.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: March 03, 2009, 08:42:17 PM »

After watching him on a number of occasions, I am not sure he is not mentally +++++++ or autistic. He has the facial effects of a high functioning autistic adult many times. His movements, walk and other things seem to be very uncoordinated also. If he is, that would explain many of his inappropriate answers and inability to "focus" on the issues.

Turbo ... I hadn't even thought of that ... but you're right.  Gives that whole "Lee can't fold a sign" thing a whole new aspect ...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: March 03, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

« "The Bachelor": He stunned producers with his change of heart | Main

--------------->>>>>>>>>SNIP
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--1.html
Come'on Trimm - admit it you want to discuss the Bachelor!  Don't forget part two - after the rose, 10 EST!
Okay, back to the case!   
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: March 03, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »

Turbo, that could very well be the case.  I hadn't thought of that!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: March 03, 2009, 08:44:49 PM »

Casey Ho.....good one!!   I have totally avoided watching the depos.  The eyebrows leave me speechless.  I only have seen the clips they show on HLN or NG and that's enough for me.  The lies grate on my nerves.  I can't understand why he finds this all so amusing.

Me too Zoe.  Everytime  I try to watch them I start praying that his tongue will swell up!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: March 03, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »

And gives that whole CMA CMA thing a whole new aspect too ... I'm gonna have to delve into that ... just watched an idiot savant thing the other night ... autism has such a spectrum ...

But for now ... going nighty night!  Night Monkeys! 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: March 03, 2009, 08:45:15 PM »

ITA.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: March 03, 2009, 08:46:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--1.html
Come'on Trimm - admit it you want to discuss the Bachelor!  Don't forget part two - after the rose, 10 EST!
Okay, back to the case!   

LMAO! At first I thought she was really posting an article about the Bachelor....Nut would have had a fit!!   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: March 03, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »

And gives that whole CMA CMA thing a whole new aspect too ... I'm gonna have to delve into that ... just watched an idiot savant thing the other night ... autism has such a spectrum ...

But for now ... going nighty night!  Night Monkeys! 

Boooo!  you and Trimm always leave when I get here!  And now who's gonna drive the cart??

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1451 on: March 03, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »

New Lawyer Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned the name of the newest member of Casey Anthony defense team.
Todd Macaluso has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. His practice is based in San Diego, California.
Macaluso says he joined Casey's team, because he believes she's innocent and wants to prove that in a court of law.
"I believe that Casey Anthony is innocent. I'm going to fight alongside Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden, as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law," Macaluso said through a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18846454/detail.html
And I believe that Linda Kenney Baden brought him on the defense team, and again I believe he is an excellent lawyer, and frankly I'm worried. 

Perhaps Linda did, I might agree.
But what I feel strongly is that he is the heaviest hitter in this case. I poured over his cases since yesterday. He is stellar.
I will go as far as to say he will take first chair in this case for a variety of reasons.
Here is a stupid question from a very stupid monkey blink. HOW the HECK can attorneys just ride on a plane and practice in another state? Do they not have to be licesened in that state? I know if one a doctor decided to go practice on his vacation time say in Florida, he couldn't do that without being credentialed and licensed in Florida.

I think this may be a really stupid question, but JSM is confused about this. TIA JSM

That is not a stupid question.

The answer is they get approval from the court to practice "one time only" in a case. It is called "pro hoc vice"
Thanks Turbo. I didn't know how they could just practice in another state. How long does it take to get approval? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: March 03, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »

Okay, back to the case!   

LMAO! At first I thought she was really posting an article about the Bachelor....Nut would have had a fit!!   
Hey ... before I hit the monkey bunkey ... are we ever gonna get new Leroy HUGE EAR pics?!  I mean, I realize if I stood up on top of my apartment and looked East ... I could probably see them ... but I'm not very graceful ... and would probably end up in the hospital!   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: March 03, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »

I'm re-posting this in case anyone is interested in listening tonight...

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-talk-radio-tonight.html

Diane Fanning is Denny Griffin's guest on his Caylee Anthony Special on Blog Talk Radio tonight at 7 pm CST . (8 Eastern, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific)

To listen or call in to the program this evening, go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dennisngriffin. The show will be archived on that site shortly after its completion and can be played back as a podcast or downloaded.

Diane is currently working on MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL, a book about the Caylee Anthony story for St. Martin's Press.

Whelp I think they got the name of the book wrong
should be more like, Thrown Away, Loved ya till you were gone, Saving Casey,

monkey hugs

I agree, but tonight on blogradio she said it was the publicist who told her what the title would be.
As far as I'm concerned any version of the word mother, mommies, mom, should not ever be used in the same sentence as Casey Anthony.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1454 on: March 03, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »

Call em up Newf and sue me!  What the heck will you get? Josef?     
Oh no!  Josef would just whine until we came to find you!  Dagnabit!  (I love Dolce ... she gave me that word!)
Whine hell, he would be staring out the window sitting on a box. That's what he used to do when I lived in a house. My neighbors didn't know me then, and was worried why the dog was just staring out the window all day. They thought he was a statue.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: March 03, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »

I've got the cart chickie ... and I'm not giving it up til trimm takes it away ...

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: March 03, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

New Lawyer Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned the name of the newest member of Casey Anthony defense team.
Todd Macaluso has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. His practice is based in San Diego, California.
Macaluso says he joined Casey's team, because he believes she's innocent and wants to prove that in a court of law.
"I believe that Casey Anthony is innocent. I'm going to fight alongside Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden, as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law," Macaluso said through a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18846454/detail.html
And I believe that Linda Kenney Baden brought him on the defense team, and again I believe he is an excellent lawyer, and frankly I'm worried. 

Perhaps Linda did, I might agree.
But what I feel strongly is that he is the heaviest hitter in this case. I poured over his cases since yesterday. He is stellar.
I will go as far as to say he will take first chair in this case for a variety of reasons.
Here is a stupid question from a very stupid monkey blink. HOW the HECK can attorneys just ride on a plane and practice in another state? Do they not have to be licesened in that state? I know if one a doctor decided to go practice on his vacation time say in Florida, he couldn't do that without being credentialed and licensed in Florida.

I think this may be a really stupid question, but JSM is confused about this. TIA JSM

That is not a stupid question.

The answer is they get approval from the court to practice "one time only" in a case. It is called "pro hoc vice"

Turbo as usual, is exactly right. That is the name of the filing, but in essence it means there is "reciprocity" between states and in the "visitng practice" jurisdiction, the atty is bound under the administering Bar code. That attorney is bound by the limitations of the jurisdiction just like any other lawyer. ie: this atty cannot advise as to the DP aspects or criminal representation facets as he is not qualified under the regs of the FBA..
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1457 on: March 03, 2009, 08:52:14 PM »

ok monkeys, im takin a break for now....gonna watch American Idol...then i'll try to post the pics later

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: March 03, 2009, 08:52:40 PM »

Me too Zoe.  Everytime  I try to watch them I start praying that his tongue will swell up!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1459 on: March 03, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »

I'm re-posting this in case anyone is interested in listening tonight...

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-talk-radio-tonight.html

Diane Fanning is Denny Griffin's guest on his Caylee Anthony Special on Blog Talk Radio tonight at 7 pm CST . (8 Eastern, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific)

To listen or call in to the program this evening, go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dennisngriffin. The show will be archived on that site shortly after its completion and can be played back as a podcast or downloaded.

Diane is currently working on MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL, a book about the Caylee Anthony story for St. Martin's Press.

Whelp I think they got the name of the book wrong
should be more like, Thrown Away, Loved ya till you were gone, Saving Casey,

monkey hugs

I agree, but tonight on blogradio she said it was the publicist who told her what the title would be.
As far as I'm concerned any version of the word mother, mommies, mom, should not ever be used in the same sentence as Casey Anthony.
I think it should be called, "America's Little Angel" since we all loved her more than her family did.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.