May 14, 2024, 10:37:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172601 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 02, 2007, 01:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

FOM you bad monkey!!  Laughing

Pssstttt.....I think FOM has s-e-x on the brain.  Laughing

No Comment   Embarassed    Very Happy    Laughing    Cool     Razz
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: May 02, 2007, 01:31:56 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Forgive me if someone else has posted this prior but I was just watching the replays of Greta on the FP last night, and read thru the comments and found this one made a short while ago?

It's #19 by Melissa?

I cannot listen to Julia Renfro’s irritating voice. I am tired of hearing her say how much money Aruba has spent on the Natalee Holloway “vanishment”. I lived in Aruba and I know more about Julia than I care to. For instance, her children are fathered by different men - the last being her married black boy friend. She should just keep her mouth shut and perhaps take a look in the mirror.

Comment by Melissa | May 2, 2007, 11:06 am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

And wouldn't that increase her chances of being somehow directly related to an interested party in this mess....go Melissa, tell more.

Just reading and catching up and saw this....

I am the mother of two children by different fathers..ALot of you guys have known me for a longtime...Even though I dont like Julia Renfro..AT ALL...Lets try and keep these kind of comments to a minimum, if yall dont mind...
I know for a fact that I am not involved in anything shady, nor are my chances of being so higher because I have two kids by two different dads....I am a very responsible, intelligent human being...I am a single mom that busts her hump, has no man in her life, and would go to the ends of the earth to do the right thing...
So, if we are gonna judge, lets just on what we know as fact...and not on someone's personal issues....Just my humble opinion....

EXTREMELY well said nikki!  I agree 1000%.  One of the best posts I've read in a while.

Much respect.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: May 02, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

isnt that right after the confession was given/retracted?

Yup Joran confessed on june 10th..The coverup was in full swing after that..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: May 02, 2007, 01:32:34 PM »

Rock On!!  Cool

isnt that right after the confession was given/retracted?

Yep!!  Good to see ya man.  Hey......you're not nekky

Also ya'll need to keep in mind that pouring concrete does not ness. mean depth.  Could just be an overlayment to cover up stains such as blood, etc.?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: May 02, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.

Do you have a copy of that wiretap and also Deepak's email where he reportedly says he had sex with Natalee? These two statements are really starting to bother me, I would like to look at them again.

The wiretap info was from a Diario article as relayed by one of their reporters that were outside the courthouse and not dismissed by Joran supporters.  Red did a front page on it, I'll try to find it.  I don't have time to search right now though as I need to run to the store.  

Deepak emails are in the Important Case Document forum.

Beth has it written down that Paulus said he picked up Joran at McDonalds at 4 am, we have a wiretap, and a statemnt by 2 police officers that they heard the comment also.

The email is not in your archives, it was written to a friend in the states, as I recall.

In My Opinion
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 02, 2007, 01:35:16 PM »

What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.

Klaas ... I cannot comprehend why this wiretap evidence did not stand in the way of favorable rulings when Paulus was released from detention ... when the scope of the official search warrant was reduced ... when he was declared no longer a suspect and ... when he was awarded compensation.  Why did the Superior Court rule negatively in regards to Paulus' motion for further compensation?  The wiretap evidence never made any difference in previous ruling which benefited Paulus.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/paulus-van-der-sloots-detainment.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 02, 2007, 01:36:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Klaas ... I cannot comprehend why this wiretap evidence did not stand in the way of favorable rulings when Paulus was released from detention ... when the scope of the official search warrant was reduced ... when he was declared no longer a suspect and ... when he was awarded compensation.  Why did the Superior Court rule negatively in regards to Paulus' motion for further compensation?  The wiretap evidence never made any difference in previous ruling which benefited Paulus.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/paulus-van-der-sloots-detainment.html

they thought they could get away with it
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 02, 2007, 01:37:02 PM »

Thanks, Third...I get SO HOT when people judge women on whether or not they are "easy" based on how many kids they have  with how many"fathers"...

Like I said, we need to judge based on FACT..not based on hearsay, not based on what someone who claims to live in Aruba claims they know abour someone...

I dont like Julia, but it is based on the fact that I dont like her statements..Not because of how many kids she has by how many dads...That is her personal business...not ours...And we need to be careful of how many of our Monkey friends we may be offending by making statements like "oh, that proves she's easy...whore...slut..." etc....

I will not air my dirty laundry on Red's site..But I will be happy to tell you MY personal story if anyone cares to listen...I am in NO WAY a slut, whore, etc...

So, please, lets judge her, like i said, based on FACT...We all know we dont like her...
Lets watch how we say and word things so as not to offend.....

"God dont like ugly"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 02, 2007, 01:38:05 PM »

Thanks, Third...I get SO HOT when people judge women on whether or not they are "easy" based on how many kids they have  with how many"fathers"...

Like I said, we need to judge based on FACT..not based on hearsay, not based on what someone who claims to live in Aruba claims they know abour someone...

I dont like Julia, but it is based on the fact that I dont like her statements..Not because of how many kids she has by how many dads...That is her personal business...not ours...And we need to be careful of how many of our Monkey friends we may be offending by making statements like "oh, that proves she's easy...whore...slut..." etc....

I will not air my dirty laundry on Red's site..But I will be happy to tell you MY personal story if anyone cares to listen...I am in NO WAY a slut, whore, etc...

So, please, lets judge her, like i said, based on FACT...We all know we dont like her...
Lets watch how we say and word things so as not to offend.....

i think youre RIGHT

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: May 02, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »

if i have ever said anything to offend anyone...im sorry

ROBOTS BLANKET APOLOGY

- A Horse's Tale
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 02, 2007, 01:42:30 PM »

She's a whore, obviously.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 02, 2007, 01:44:21 PM »

I am sorry to be so upfront about it...No offense, just asking for people to be a little more respectful...Sometimes, when we intend to slam someone, we dont know how many people that are our friends that are sitting on the other end of the screen going, "WTF"??

Yes..I have two kiddos by two different dads..So, that is my point...we never know who we may offend.....

I consider them both blessings from God..Both have unique talents, etc....
I am not a one to condone murder, cover it up, associate with those who are..and if I am not mistaken, Beth Twitty has two different fathers for her kids...At least the young one....I highly respect her..

So, lets lay that to rest, shall we?

<sorry..Nikki cannot forget her prior mod status..lol>

"God dont like ugly"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 02, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

Who's a whore?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #473 on: May 02, 2007, 01:48:20 PM »

Rock On!!  Cool

Way to go, Snoopy!!!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 02, 2007, 01:50:25 PM »

I agree with Snoop Dawg that the concrete could have been poured to cover up blood stains, rather than to conceal a body. I can imagine that on some surfaces it would be almost impossible to completely eradicate blood stains.

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 02, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »

I am sorry to be so upfront about it...No offense, just asking for people to be a little more respectful...Sometimes, when we intend to slam someone, we dont know how many people that are our friends that are sitting on the other end of the screen going, "WTF"??

Yes..I have two kiddos by two different dads..So, that is my point...we never know who we may offend.....

I am not a one to condone murder, cover it up, associate with those who are..and if I am not mistaken, Beth Twitty has two different fathers for her kids...At least the young one....I highly respect her..

i dont see what any of this has to do with some tv whore screwing around making babies with a married man.  I dont see any reason for you to be offended by whoever posted that about J.R. and i think JR fully deserves any sort of bashing she gets based on what she dishes out.  If she cant take it then she should just STFU.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 02, 2007, 01:53:53 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I agree with Snoop Dawg that the concrete could have been poured to cover up blood stains, rather than to conceal a body. I can imagine that on some surfaces it would be almost impossible to completely eradicate blood stains.

BINGO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #477 on: May 02, 2007, 01:54:04 PM »

Nikki, dear, that comment came from somebody on the FP, not here.  So you have two kids with 2 different men.   Shocked   This is hardly unusual.  Some of us have been married more than once.  Shocked  BFD.  We love you just the way you are.

And Julia is still a hag.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: May 02, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

I concur.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: May 02, 2007, 01:55:20 PM »

i dont see what any of this has to do with some tv whore screwing around making babies with a married man.  I dont see any reason for you to be offended by whoever posted that about J.R. and i think JR fully deserves any sort of bashing she gets based on what she dishes out.  If she cant take it then she should just STFU.

Don't agree.  What seperates us from those other uncivilized websites is our respectability and class.  Calling someone out of their name doesn't do much for enforcing that fact...

Again, I feel Julia earns more then her share of critical comments based on her lack of intelligence and tact regading this case.  I don't think her child bearing practices should have any place in determining that...

Just my 2 cents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.