May 03, 2024, 04:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 254623 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: February 04, 2008, 10:57:52 AM »

GMA Interview with Beth Holloway

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4237586&affil=wncf
-------------------------------
Dave Holloway talks about Joran's Admissions

http://www.netwerk.tv/weblog/index.php?itemid=74

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: February 04, 2008, 10:58:32 AM »

ROSETTA - HAS BEEN BANNED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT HERE

Thanks, Klaas.  BOC will be sorry he missed it, it's his job to take out the trash.

oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: February 04, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I have been reading (trying to keep up) yesterday on dght's laptop and finally get my "turn" on the 'puter. 

I read and shake my head.  That goonhead sure has ruined so many lives.  I bet that he is wishing he was in jail right about now.  He is the laughing stock of the world, as are his parents and supporters. 

If I were his granny, I would beat the sh*t out of him personally!

Special delivery!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 04, 2008, 10:59:53 AM »

if joran was sent on his way home

then he was told what happened by paulus or daury

ahhhhhhhhh.... would someone please go arrest paulus

he will CRACK easy

I totally agree with you on this one Bubba!  Papa Sloth has got to be crappin' in his unzipped pants right about now...while Urin is doin' another line of blow...tossing it back with another shot of booze...Pappa can only be wondering about tomorrow and how his EVIL SPAWN will be viewed by the rest of the world...yep Papa is watching Urin's fav soap opera :
As the World Burns....bwwwwwhahahhahaaaaaa

joran has an anger problem, a drug problem, a drinking problem and a gambling problem

and those are THE LEAST OF HIS PROBLEMS

Looking at the positive side of all of this...

It seems that Joran has finally decided on a career path with advancement opportunities.  This may allow him to settle down some day, buy a house, and start a family.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 04, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »

Good cause I was getting ready to get banned myself!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 04, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »

Once in a lifetime

- SEVEN MILLION -

This morning I was awakened by a constant stream of text messages which mentioned that the broadcast of last night had more then seven million viewers! This exceeds all expectations. I thought that 4.5 million would be the maximum, but expected that 3.8 million would be reality, which would have been outstanding as well. Seven million people, this is almost half the population of the Netherlands. “That’s once in a life time”, I told Endemol-director Paul Romer who called me to tell that he too was pretty excited. Also John de Mol, the man who ones contracted me for Endemol, sends me a text message from abroad: “Amazing. Congratulations. You should be very proud.”

But of course they weren’t the only one to give a reaction. Two seconds after the show, I received already more then 40 text messages. I watched the show at home with some close friends. And at our place the evening elapsed probably the same way as it did in million other living rooms. Sometimes we watched mouse-still, sometimes indignant, other times speechless and of course touched, especially when Natalee’s mother started to speak.

- A SUPERB ACHIEVEMENT –

After the show me, my colleague Kees van der Spek and insider Patrick van der Eem were very relieved. We could let go weeks of tension and stress. This was the moment we had been working for. During the show we kept in contact with each other by text messages. Afterwards I phoned both of them, which were special moments. Of course I also had contact with our unprecedented camera man Marco Hoogenboom and sound technician Ron Vermeulen who was in charge of the hidden cameras and microphones. They have accomplished a mayor achievement. Because what if Joran confessed in the car, but al the equipment in the car hadn’t worked. It usually was the most anxious moment of the day, when Patrick returned with the car and Ron checked if all the equipment had in fact worked. This moment usually took a while as the equipment was hidden so well, that it wasn’t easy to reach. At those times we were biting our nails while waiting until Ron put up his thumb and confirmed that everything had worked.  Nerve-wracking moments.

- BETH TWITTY –

Of course I also contacted Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee, last night. She is back in the United States now. I told her that the Dutch audience watched the show in large numbers and responded very shocked and told her that Joran is now definitely exposed. She sent me a very nice text message; I will keep the content of the message to myself.
To her the confession of Joran is, at least for this moment, the closure of the case.

Pastry had arrived in the editorial room when I came in this morning and all my colleagues reacted very enthusiastic on the broadcast. They have sympathized immensely, have often been working long hours to answer all the phone calls and have been a great help to Kees and me. That’s nice to experience. Such a happening strengthens the team-spirit. 

- TO AMERICA? -

The American press also watched the show in great numbers yesterday and we notice this by the amount of phone calls we receive from the States. The negotiations about me going to the US are difficult and that irritates me. The shows over there have all kinds of demands regarding exclusivity and rights. If you go with them, that implies not with us and vice versa. The trip to America costs a lot of energy and time and I have to be sparing in this. When a bottleneck shows up for the hundredth time, I told press officer Peter Schouten: “Call the whole thing off. I can’t take this trouble. It’s busy enough in the Netherlands already. They require lots of things, but perhaps we should do the same. If they want something, let them come over here.” Well we’ll see how this all ends, but I will not do everything to be on television in the United States, that’s not me anymore. And furthermore, there’s still quite a lot of work in the Netherlands to be done…..!
http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-lifetime.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: February 04, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys. Finally got in this place...please give me a new decoder ring...mine doesn't seem to work any longer. 

Tylergal are you still here?  I see you caught my hint last night and ran with it..Thanks.

What about the shoes?  I want to talk shoes...where is Anna?  Do we have a photo of the shoes that Joran says he was wearing that night? I know it is here someplace, but I am lost today for some reason.  Also, just exactly what did Deepak say about those shoes?  He knew they were important and so did Freddy. Didn't Freddy offer to buy him a new pair?  We have to look at what we know and see if it fits?  Guess what?  It doesn't!

WHY DOES JORAN THROW AWAY HIS SHOES?  Surely he's had sandy shoes before living on an island? 

vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: February 04, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »

Hi Monkeys...I hope I do this right...I'm new...
I have been a lurker on here since the beginning and after the latest events I HAD to become a MONKEY...I wanted to be part of this FAMILY. You all are some INCREDIBLE people. 
Like everyone here my heart was heavy yesterday reading what that little piece of poop was saying....my heart hurts for Natalee, Beth and the family.

Be prepared for Peter R. de Vries' show then as it airs in the US. It's very intense viewing. My heart started racing when I saw the first images of Joran in the car and heard him speak. A different Joran was shown. The real Joran. Hearing him speak about what happened was gut wrenching. And to see Beth respond to the relevations make your heart sink.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 04, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM by a poster from the NL:

Dolf wrote:

Holland can’t do much, its an Aruban justice thing, all Dutch justice can do is help IF asked.

general consensus of the Dutch ppl is…ship him to Aruba..fix him up with some nice concrete shoes and have him dive for miss. Holoways remains.

His life here is over, so is that of his family.

vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: February 04, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

WHY DOES JORAN THROW AWAY HIS SHOES?  Surely he's had sandy shoes before living on an island? 

That's what I wanna know too! He said in the tapes as if to explain it all. "That was nonsense about the shoes... I threw 'em away myself in the sewer on my way home." Patrick didn't follow up on that, but why??! Why would you throw away shoes.

Just like disposing someone's body when she has a fit defies logic. Anyone else would call an ambulance.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: February 04, 2008, 11:09:09 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  BOC will be sorry he missed it, it's his job to take out the trash.

And you guys didn't even let me play with her a little while... gosh darn it!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: February 04, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »

Am I wrong on my time zones or is that press conference going on right about now?
vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: February 04, 2008, 11:10:30 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM by a poster from the NL:

Dolf wrote:

Holland can’t do much, its an Aruban justice thing, all Dutch justice can do is help IF asked.

general consensus of the Dutch ppl is…ship him to Aruba..fix him up with some nice concrete shoes and have him dive for miss. Holoways remains.

His life here is over, so is that of his family.

Exactly. Agreed 100%.
vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: February 04, 2008, 11:11:04 AM »

Am I wrong on my time zones or is that press conference going on right about now?

Is it? I'll turn on the TV Smile
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: February 04, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

Hi Monkeys. Finally got in this place...please give me a new decoder ring...mine doesn't seem to work any longer. 

Tylergal are you still here?  I see you caught my hint last night and ran with it..Thanks.

What about the shoes?  I want to talk shoes...where is Anna?  Do we have a photo of the shoes that Joran says he was wearing that night? I know it is here someplace, but I am lost today for some reason.  Also, just exactly what did Deepak say about those shoes?  He knew they were important and so did Freddy. Didn't Freddy offer to buy him a new pair?  We have to look at what we know and see if it fits?  Guess what?  It doesn't!

I read a translation that he threw the shoes in a 'well'.  Was that a good translation?

Is that a well for drinking water?   Can you imagine drinking water from that well for over two years now?

Or, does 'well' mean some kind of sewer opening?  Would something like a pair of shoes show up in the end process?  Possibly remain because they aren't as biodegradable as other organic things?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 04, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »

Be prepared for Peter R. de Vries' show then as it airs in the US. It's very intense viewing. My heart started racing when I saw the first images of Joran in the car and heard him speak. A different Joran was shown. The real Joran. Hearing him speak about what happened was gut wrenching. And to see Beth respond to the relevations make your heart sink.

I'm trying...when I heard his voice my heart too started racing...just seeing his face my heart starts racing...it did show the world a different joran didn't it? A calm person with no worries in the world....pos

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 04, 2008, 11:13:02 AM »

I haven't been here for a long time but felt it appropriate to stop in now.  Hopefully the Holloway family will finally get some type of resolution.  After reading the translation of Joran's statements last night, I am wondering if he substituted Daury's name for Paulus'. 

Welcome to SM Bob! Many people here think so. Personally I think he was describing Lorenzo Van Rijn(Rumored half brother)

"Im prefer not to tell names,Because he has always had my back"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.Its not easy"
"I'll never tell his name,I will take it to my grave"
"I'd give my life to help him"

At the very lease, Joran has admitted that he has knowledge that he is NOT going to tell about ("will take it to my grave").  Isn't this "obstruction of justice"?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: February 04, 2008, 11:14:26 AM »

Is it? I'll turn on the TV Smile

I thought it was on at noon Atlantic time, 11 Eastern time, 10 Central time. I could be wrong, though. I have it on Fox now (just turned it on) and it's a commercial.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 04, 2008, 11:15:08 AM »

Thoughtprints are making me think:

Additionally and very importantly, two of Joran's best friends (Koen and Sander Gottenbos) had a speed boat moored in the Marriott marina next to Fisherman's Huts. Sander admitted in a police interview that he offered Joran a ride in his boat the day of Natalee's disappearance  —  connecting Joran to the boat that day. Extremely strikingly, the day after Natalee disappeared the Gottenbos family removed the boat from the water (after the boys had used it in the ocean for a long time several days a week), sold the boat not long afterwards, and moved back to Holland within the next year.  (Thoughtprint decoding of Sander's police interview strongly suggested he was involved in disposing of Natalee's body and very guilt ridden.)

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx?200822-1

Bring Natalee home...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: February 04, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »

And you guys didn't even let me play with her a little while... gosh darn it!

Lalas, you would have needed a new box of pencils.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.