May 21, 2024, 11:26:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 228517 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: December 18, 2007, 11:17:44 PM »

OK, messed up that quote!...it should've said :
Elaine said: Maybe he can actually but some de-greaser with all the money the refugees unleashed posters Collected for his greasy butt! LMAO!
              I know Dayhiker will understand!
   Taco-butt couldn't say anything but what he KEEPS saying, because he is a defense attorney. Remember, he defended that McQuire woman who cut up her hubby, and dumped him in the water. It's all he knows how to do...defend guilty assed criminals. But, as I said....he could at least wash that greasy head of his.

Just remembered.  I wonder when he's coming after all of us and others who have slandered Joran???  Rolling Eyes  NO more word about that, huh?  Freakin' Idiot!  Hell, Robots has begged him to go after him!   Talk about Fear Mongering.  eeewwweee,  I'm skeerrreeddd  Mad
I am over here shaking like crazy as well....LMAO! Laughing Cool
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: December 18, 2007, 11:25:46 PM »

John Gibson discusses the announcement
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Shepard Smith discusses the announcement

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1x-ExZBwGk

Is John Gibson's in the discussion area? 

*******....bringing this forward, in case you didn't see it...maybe I'm being dense but the link brings me to the bfn index....????  thanks.

Sorry it was a typo..Here is the correct link.

John Gibson discusses the announcement
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Edp2jfRtwrg

TY....fix on bfn, too...???  just in case others are wondering....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: December 18, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »

Greta just responded on her blog during break, not sure who she is responding to or what she means.

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
December 18th, 2007 at 10:49 pm
the investigation is going on..but the 3 are no longer suspects..i think the distinction is not that big

Dihanna

When it is considered that once the case has been closed ... upon request from Natalee's family ... steps can be initiated by the American administration in regards to investigating the corrupt Aruban investigation which  has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... is it possible that Aruban will not closed the Natalee Holloway case?  Will Aruban allow it to remain open and ... to become a cold case?  The implication ... without FBI involvement ... the eighteen year old American citizen who did not return home from Aruban will become a distance memory.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely.  There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Thanks Janet,  I read somewhere the FBI has no right to go in and demand the info.  I hope they can and they DO!

Dihannah

My understanding ... there cannot be any FBI investigation into the corrupt Aruban investigation unless the Natalee Holloway case is closed.

I do believe that Aruba's tactic to avoid FBI involvement  will be to allow the Natalee Holloway case to remain open ... allowing it to become a cold case while ... releasing all current suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from suspect status.

Janet

++++++++++

Suspects in the Natalee Holloway Case:

1.  Mickey John - released from suspect status (?).
2.  Abraham Jones
3.  Joran van der Sloot
4.  Deepak Kalpoe
5.  Satish Kalpoe
6.  Steve Croes
7.  Paulus van der Sloot - released from suspect status.
8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt
9.  Guido Weaver

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: December 18, 2007, 11:27:20 PM »

i sent JOE T. my phone number and told him to come sue me if he wants to.

that was 7 working days ago. and for good measure i sent it 4 times.  Cool

i sent it via email.
i told him i think he sucks,paulus sucks and everyone involved in this MURDER sucks
i also mentioned that joran is a killer.

humphhhhhhh... nothing

typical blow hard weak minded loser that JOE T is.

sue me, baby sue me  Cool

robots ( are not afraid of Liars) or defenders of murderers or rapists

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 18, 2007, 11:29:01 PM »

Greta is inclined to believe Joran but is suspicious of the Kalpoes. She is completely brain dead and wants to focus on people at the beach. Part 1 tonight taco says the police tapes absolutely show the 3 have no clue what happened to Natalee. Is she that stupid or forgetful that Deepak said to Joran if they find the girl you will get 15 years. Not to mention everything else that shows Joran is guilty as hell.

Greta Interview with JQK and John Silvetti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iho_Qyl9mw

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
merkus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: December 18, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »

Apologies in advance for the length of the post.  I do not practice international law, but I have been intrigued by the question of what the U.S. Government could ultimately do in this case.  I don’t know the answer.  The Extradition Treaty between the U.S. and the Netherlands signed in 1980 is on the web.  I believe (but I am not sure) that Aruba is subject to this treaty by virtue of its former status as part of the Netherlands Antilles.  I do not know whether Aruba has renounced this treaty, and I do not know what role Dutch (as opposed to Aruban) authorities would ultimately play in any decision to extradite from Aruba.  Obviously, the Dutch would have a lot to say about extradition of a Dutch citizen from the Netherlands to the United States.  Isn't one of the 3 former suspects a Dutch national?

Articles 5 and 6 of the treaty deal with Prior Jeopardy for the Same Offense and Lapse of Time, respectively.  Here’s what they say:

Extradition shall not be granted when: (a) the person sought is being proceeded against, has been prosecuted, or has been tried and convicted or acquitted by the Requested State for the offense for which extradition is requested; or, (b) the person sought is otherwise immune from prosecution for the offense for which extradition is requested by reason of the law in the Requested State relating to prior jeopardy.  (Article 5).

Extradition shall not be granted when the prosecution or the enforcement of the penalty for the offense for which extradition has been sought has become barred by lapse of time according to the law of the Requested State.  (Article 6).

Who knows what will ultimately happen with this case.  I continue to believe it is far from over.  One could view the prosecutor’s action in closing the file as foreclosing any argument that any of the 3 suspects is currently being proceeded against in Aruba and therefore protected from extradition by virtue of Article 5.  The office of the prosecutor’s statements that the 3 could still be prosecuted in the future also cut against any argument that extradition would be impermissible under Article 6.  As far as would concern any extradition request, the distinctions that have been made recently by the office of the prosecutor could be significant.

Article 2 of the treaty provides that “Extradition shall be granted in respect of an extraditable offense; (a) for prosecution, if the offense is punishable under the laws of both Contracting Parties by deprivation of liberty for a period exceeding one year.”   

Article 2 also seems to suggest that the offenses for which extradition is sought need not have been committed in the territory of the state requesting extradition:  “Extradition shall be granted in respect of an extraditable offense committed outside the territory of the Requesting State if: (a) the courts of the Requested State would be competent to exercise jurisdiction in comparable circumstances, or (b) The person is a national of a Requesting State.”

I am sure the extradition possibility has been discussed on here at some point.  I really have not spent much time thinking about this, and I would be curious to know what other people think about this possibility.  I cannot think of a case in which a foreign national has been prosecuted in the US for a killing committed outside of the U.S., with the exception of the terrorist prosecutions.  There is a laundry list of offenses subject to extradition in the treaty, including obstruction of justice.

I think we are all mystified by recent developments.  It is hard to imagine that the Dutch would have launched the efforts of the last few weeks in re-arresting the 3 former suspects on such a flimsy foundation in light of the stakes (economic and otherwise).  It just does not add up.  I don't know whether any of the 3 are guilty of anything, because I have not seen the evidence, but it is difficult to accept the proposition that the prosecutor could have been so wrong.  I still don't think Mos is a tool.   

I am not competent to give an authoritative opinion, but it has occurred to me that the recent developments would actually be of assistance in an argument for extradition of all or some of the 3 former suspects.  In other words, is it possible that the prosecuting authorities have not presented the best available evidence (which might be in the Netherlands), leaving an opening for others to argue later that some or all of the 3 former suspects are not currently being prosecuted in Aruba but could be in the future and, therefore, are eligible to be extradited?  Or, in lieu of extradition to the U.S., prosecuted in the Netherlands?  Is this just a totally wacked-out, warped idea?  Probably so, but any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2007, 11:31:13 PM »

Robots...........I think you've done everything except send Taco an engraved invitation! I ran across this picture as I was scanning the news. Thought I'd share it, it was a new one for me.  Sad

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2007, 11:33:21 PM »

Greta thinks Joran is innocent but that the Kalpoes went back to the beach ...

then how would she explain meetings poolside at the VDS house where Paulus gave out legal advice?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2007, 11:33:59 PM »

aruba blows

dutch blows
MOS sucks

went to the airport on sunday to take a relative to airport on sunday
snowed in, finally got out this afternoon. sunday we had time to kill.

T-shirts with "ARUBA SUCKS"  in big letters were worn by both of us. for 3 days
at the AIRPORT. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
on front and back. we were there for HOURS and HOURS
hundreds if not thousands of people saw us..

spoke to dozens of people -
some were agreeing with us- others agreed with it after we were done talking to them about it..

just my little way of helping the cause..

oh man, im telling ya it was GOLD !!!!

AIRPORTS are the way to go  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2007, 11:35:59 PM »

ohhhhhh... i have the pictures to prove it in case the joran lovers dont believe it

and i case they are wondering

how do you eat an elephant ?

one bite at a time

how do you KILL ARUBA tourism ?

one ticket at a time !!!! Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 18, 2007, 11:37:54 PM »

im not crazy

aruba is crazy

dutch are crazy

no need to buy t shirts

just a THICK red MAGIC marker on a white t shirt works great !!!!

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 18, 2007, 11:41:01 PM »

i asked a lawyer friend if i put on mask that looked like joran's ugly face  and walked around the mall and it said "im a murderer" on my shirt IF that would be a problem ?

he advised against it - it might be effective but still advised against it

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: December 18, 2007, 11:42:06 PM »

i asked a lawyer friend if i put on mask that looked like joran's ugly face  and walked around the mall and it said "im a murderer" on my shirt IF that would be a problem ?

Cool

Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: December 18, 2007, 11:47:52 PM »

Cool

Laughing

you think aruba got some good press from 2 RODEO CLOWNS at the airport walking around
trying to get attention with out T-SHIRTS saying aruba sucks on it

this same lawyer also advised me that when i was fighting with a car dealership to
replace the LEMON they sold me. when i was across the street handing out lemons with a
descriptive  sheet of paper with the whole story  and a large sign saying "COME get your lemons across the street"  that i could be arrested... he then said it would be the BEST thing for me because it would get such bad attention for the dealership that i would get a very fast resolution-

bottom line - i won

i was not arrested
dealership called me and said "we need to talk"

no kidding jerk...  Cool i said

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 18, 2007, 11:51:24 PM »

Cool

Laughing
How about a Greta mask with an "I'm an idiot" sign??  Laughing Idea

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 18, 2007, 11:51:38 PM »

aruba blows

dutch blows
MOS sucks

some were agreeing with us- others agreed with it after we were done talking to them about it..

Robots,
We thought maybe you were on the Persistence since we
didn't see you yesterday.  They do have a Robot on the
ship....is it your relative?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 18, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »

ARUBA tourism - very bad

i dont give a crap about the poor people in aruba

and i aint sorry about it either

put that in your crack  pipe and smoke it

evil HAPPENS when good people do nothing

well, IT HAPPENED

and i aint sorry

im sorry you didnt protest your own corrupt government

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: December 18, 2007, 11:53:04 PM »

Cool

Laughing
How about a Greta mask with an "I'm an idiot" sign??  Laughing Idea

i will check with the lawyer. i think he will say

since it is proven that she is an IDIOT. go ahead and do it  Cool Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: December 18, 2007, 11:54:48 PM »

aruba blows

dutch blows
MOS sucks

Robots,
We thought maybe you were on the Persistence since we
didn't see you yesterday.  They do have a Robot on the
ship....is it your relative?

yes, it is 

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 18, 2007, 11:58:00 PM »

ARUBA tourism - very bad

i dont give a crap about the poor people in aruba

and i aint sorry about it either

put that in your crack  pipe and smoke it

evil HAPPENS when good people do nothing

well, IT HAPPENED

and i aint sorry

im sorry you didnt protest your own corrupt government

Absolutely!!! I don't have one iota of sympathy for any of them. Jossy, if you got something -- out with it now -- or I I will lop you in with the rest of 'em. I've had it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.