May 05, 2024, 11:13:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 290802 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: July 23, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »

FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED, "E" NETWORK IS NOW AIRING THIS. I HEAR KC IS NUMBER ONE. GUESS SHE WINS AT SOMETHING, THE WORST OF THE WORST.....

Pat Brown & Diane Fanning on E!'S 'Fatal Beauty: 15 Most Notorious Women'
 Women in Crime Ink's own Pat Brown and Diane Fanning appear on E!'s Countdown: Fatal Beauty: 15 Most Notorious Women on Sunday, May 31 at 9 pm Eastern / 8 pm Central.

No, Pat and Diane didn't make E!'s list of notorious women—they appear on the show talking about some of those who did.

It's a countdown of ordinary women whose notorious crimes have made them pseudo-celebrities. E! investigates the remarkable and tumultuous lives of women who made headlines around the globe, some by committing unthinkable crimes & acts of violence and others whose decisions left us wondering why.
Over the course of two hours it reveals their shocking stories and explores the desperate circumstances that drove them to such extremes. Plus, it’ll look at the ways these sad and horrific events could have been prevented. The show provides a new perspective and keen insight into who these women really are with the help of medical experts, psychologists, law enforcement, and even the very women at the center of these high-profile cases.
Among the fifteen notorious women included in the countdown are these familiar names: Casey Anthony (above right), Karla Homolka, Aileen Wournos, Susan Smith, Carolyn Warmus, Mary Winkler and Karla Faye Tucker left)

Thank You! I missed this when it aired a while back.

The promo said it originally aired in May and I missed it too.......

Skanky really keeps good company, doesn't she??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1841 on: July 23, 2009, 04:42:14 PM »

There we have it, the excuse, bad chili    I can feel the meltdown in the Anthony home right now, look out Conway...
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: July 23, 2009, 04:42:33 PM »

This is really funny, the Anthony's computer has been down.        http://www.wesh.com/news/20157907/detail.html

what a lame excuse, they couldnt live without a computer. Its been months and months, nobody believes them, what a crock. Conway "thinks" he can get them before Friday, boy he better do more than think, he better get them there. Or he better bring the whole computer so that LE can have at it. They probably should take the whole thing, i think they are trying to wipe off the hard drive is more like it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: July 23, 2009, 04:42:59 PM »

Since we are all guessing.......to show what monies they have contributed to Casey's defense and where it came from. The March 25th hearing was about that.

TUPELOHONEY, how I hope you are right! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: July 23, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »

This is really funny, the Anthony's computer has been down.        http://www.wesh.com/news/20157907/detail.html

I believe them,  , and Brad is confident that all of a sudden, he can produce what the state has been asking for. They are not forthcoming with what is important, it had to take a court hearing to produce. They make me ill.   JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, that is your deceased granddaughter in case you forgot George and Cindy. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: July 23, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »

This is like a soap opera called "As the Screws Turn!" 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: July 23, 2009, 04:44:39 PM »

what a lame excuse, they couldnt live without a computer. Its been months and months, nobody believes them, what a crock. Conway "thinks" he can get them before Friday, boy he better do more than think, he better get them there. Or he better bring the whole computer so that LE can have at it. They probably should take the whole thing, i think they are trying to wipe off the hard drive is more like it.

Headlines tomorrow.....ANTHONY HOME ROBBED, COMPUTER TAKEN

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: July 23, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »

I believe them,  , and Brad is confident that all of a sudden, he can produce what the state has been asking for. They are not forthcoming with what is important, it had to take a court hearing to produce. They make me ill.   JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, that is your deceased granddaughter in case you forgot George and Cindy. 

What a crock of Bu!!$h!t........computer down for a year now???

Note to Spindy and Georgette: Judge Strickland isn't drinking KC Kool-Aid!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: July 23, 2009, 04:47:19 PM »

Conway would not say what the documents are, but he said he's confident he can turn over that information before Friday's hearing.    Oh you bet he will, Cindy is hoovering over him right now, screaming and threatening him 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: July 23, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »

I'm noticing a trend here with the prosecution the last few weeks. It seems to me that they are coming out with both barrels blazing and taking aim on all the Ant's. State seems to be fed up with their BS!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: July 23, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

I just want to see them in court tomorrow and watch them squirm. I'll bet Strickland makes Spindy spit her gum out!! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: July 23, 2009, 04:52:21 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: July 23, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »

Conway would not say what the documents are, but he said he's confident he can turn over that information before Friday's hearing.    Oh you bet he will, Cindy is hoovering over him right now, screaming and threatening him 

Next thing you know, Brad will be in a motel in Daytona sending text messages...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: July 23, 2009, 04:53:56 PM »

What's the next excuse, the dogs ate the documents your Honor 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: July 23, 2009, 04:54:39 PM »

Next thing you know, Brad will be in a motel in Daytona sending text messages...
Well, it's his turn 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: July 23, 2009, 04:55:12 PM »

I'm noticing a trend here with the prosecution the last few weeks. It seems to me that they are coming out with both barrels blazing and taking aim on all the Ant's. State seems to be fed up with their BS!!

GOOD!! The defense is all about playing games and I'd sure like to see the state put a stop to it. Enough is enough.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: July 23, 2009, 04:55:31 PM »

Maybe he'll claim he spilled the chili on their computer.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: July 23, 2009, 04:56:14 PM »

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: July 23, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

I just want to see them in court tomorrow and watch them squirm. I'll bet Strickland makes Spindy spit her gum out!! 

And check her vodka at the door! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: July 23, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »

PTLB wrote:
Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…
That's a bunch of bull caca.baez lost the very first contract agreement he and casey signed on July 17,2008?I wonder why he is so worried about this 1st agreement?He said it was agreed upon before they knew the case would get this big.....WTH?
I would like to know the date of the 2nd agreement signing.baez said they were both signed over the same charges(child neglect I believe)so if they were both the same agreement....WTH did they even do the 2nd agreement?Somehow,someway,baez is getting paid off of the blood of little Caylee,probably through a 3rd or 4th party deal(like ABC or whoever)but he is getting paid,so are all of the slimy,money sucking anthonys.
Does anyone here think it's just a coincidence that the Prosecutors office filed this motion about a agreement/sidebar at the same time there is talk about a LifeTime movie?

I must be dense...but I can't see why they filed the motion...they already know what was said...so perhaps they now have some info that disputes what was said and wants it in writing??  IIRC there has been talk of a Lifetime movie for quite a while. I agree with the bolded statement above...completely

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.