May 13, 2024, 12:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 491005 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 09, 2008, 10:31:45 PM »

Hello everyone!!!!
Sorry I haven't been in lately but am finding it very difficult to cope with the latest happenings, so decided to keep to myself and just read mostly.

But, I do have a question. Does anyone know where George and Cynful went on vacation prior to all of this? Dates maybe and location??

TIA and I missed you guys!
I believe they just stayed home.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 09, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »

Whats with all the blinding lights on Slorevision?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 09, 2008, 10:33:31 PM »

O.K MONKeys I am about to spill my guts!!  I was nine years old when my mom met my step dad and they were both married him living in the states us from england but they both got rid of their partners and ended up together to me it was sick moms ex gave her her divorce on her birthaday and flew us all hear him flying to to go to texas i killed me as a child to see the man that had been my daddy (NOY REAL FATHER BUT TREATED ME THAT WAY) to just be left at the airpory waiting for Ervin to turn up He had come to our England may times and dock there but once mom and dad hit it of he went and told his wife in La he wanted a divorce she wanted money not the child so everything went o as norman even though the hinte were dropped I am going to cut to the chase I was 14 and had a baby

You are among friends here...keep talking...we are great listeners.

and the rape had been going on since I was nin I forgave him cause I had a wounderfull son But he tried again last year at my mom and dads camp I can not forgive him for that as he is an adult now!!!!

oh my gosh, I didn't realise that was what you were saying, that you had been raped.
I am so sorry for you.

Big hugs coming your way.

Your mom is still married to the man who raped you? 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #583 on: September 09, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

Dolce - awe you are such a sweety hon! How's that boobala doing? Give a rub to that belly for me k?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 09, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Something akin to last night ... that handsome UPS guy arrives at your home to pick up my promised chilli and ... 

Janet

BUMP

didn't you see my cyber bowl of chilli I posted a few pages back?
Sorry, the UPS guy showed up for the pick up and he was so darned cute, I decided to keep him.
He's locked in my closet as we speak.

ssshhhhh! lol

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: September 09, 2008, 10:34:40 PM »

Hello everyone!!!!
Sorry I haven't been in lately but am finding it very difficult to cope with the latest happenings, so decided to keep to myself and just read mostly.

But, I do have a question. Does anyone know where George and Cynful went on vacation prior to all of this? Dates maybe and location??

I believe they just stayed home.
I heard Cindy took her vacation time from work and was trying to get Casey to bring
Caylee home.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #586 on: September 09, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

Dolce - awe you are such a sweety hon! How's that boobala doing? Give a rub to that belly for me k?

So far so good.  I hope you continue to post as you have done great things in this case with keeping the media involved and getting volunteers and helping to feed those volunteers.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 09, 2008, 10:35:23 PM »

O.K MONKeys I am about to spill my guts!!  I was nine years old when my mom met my step dad and they were both married him living in the states us from england but they both got rid of their partners and ended up together to me it was sick moms ex gave her her divorce on her birthaday and flew us all hear him flying to to go to texas i killed me as a child to see the man that had been my daddy (NOY REAL FATHER BUT TREATED ME THAT WAY) to just be left at the airpory waiting for Ervin to turn up He had come to our England may times and dock there but once mom and dad hit it of he went and told his wife in La he wanted a divorce she wanted money not the child so everything went o as norman even though the hinte were dropped I am going to cut to the chase I was 14 and had a baby

You are among friends here...keep talking...we are great listeners.

and the rape had been going on since I was nin I forgave him cause I had a wounderfull son But he tried again last year at my mom and dads camp I can not forgive him for that as he is an adult now!!!!

oh my gosh, I didn't realise that was what you were saying, that you had been raped.
I am so sorry for you.

Big hugs coming your way.

Lisa, it was very brave of you to tell that.  I hope to have your courage some day.  Hugs.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: September 09, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »

OF
Casey doesn't seem like a person to offer money for plane tickets without some benefit to her.  She was too hard up for money. MOO

Yes Lalas   but IF she bought the tickets  (which she had extra money)  #1 where did the money come from #2 She would want to Show off  JMO

Were these trips after fathers day ..?  I'm thinking so.

No doubt it was all about the attention.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: September 09, 2008, 10:36:26 PM »

Whats with all the blinding lights on Slorevision?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

In one of the pics that Klaas had posted it looked like Cindy was putting up more tape. Could she have been putting up a security light instead??

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #590 on: September 09, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

So far so good.  I hope you continue to post as you have done great things in this case with keeping the media involved and getting volunteers and helping to feed those volunteers.

Thanks Dolce - just don't want to bring my pitty party here. Just need to learn how to cope with it all as well as all you wonderful monkeys do!!!! Caylee has called my name from day 1 and...............well you know how it goes.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 09, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »

The guy with Casey is not Lee!

That is Tony Lazzaro.

No, that is surely not Tony Lazzaro.

Clint...I believe the guy in the picture with Casey is Clint...he was the roommate of Tony, the one that Greta interviewed...the one that had gone to Jacksonville on Father's Day to see his Dad.

Is Clint the one talking with NG tonight.  I know they said his name was Nate.  But I don't remember hearing that Tony and Clint had yet another roommate when Casey was there.  And this guy is real polite, just like Clint was when talking to Greta. 

Thats not clint....But I did find a facebook for a nate that was friends with casey tony and clint..

Sure looks like Clint to me:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/15/part-2-of-our-interview-with-jailed-casey-anthonys-roommate/

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/20/caseys-temporary-roommate/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 09, 2008, 10:37:05 PM »

Doesn't anywon think it's odd that police are searching an area with water with ATV's?  That is why Equusearch postponed their search, along with LE advice. 

I thought they weren't postponing water searches.

Sorry if someone responded already, I am way behind.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: September 09, 2008, 10:38:51 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

Thanks Dolce - just don't want to bring my pitty party here. Just need to learn how to cope with it all as well as all you wonderful monkeys do!!!! Caylee has called my name from day 1 and...............well you know how it goes.

Completely understand.  You have done great things for her by posting to keep her memory alive and to help keep the focus on her.  I understand your decision to not post, just remember you are ALWAYS welcome here and loved.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 09, 2008, 10:39:01 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

wait...I heard a grea line the other day about pity parties...I wrote it down..let me find it....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 09, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »

Hello everyone!!!!

I'm not sure they did.  I think Casey had told them SHE was going to go on vacation but didn't. (I could be wrong)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 09, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

Knay, that baby is so sweet!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »

I think LE blew this.............they should have got to Tony and had him act like he was continuing his relationship with Casey.  He probably could of got her to talk after a few drinks.  JMO
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

wait...I heard a grea line the other day about pity parties...I wrote it down..let me find it....

crap (no pun intended) lol I can't find the quote..but it was something like:

It's ok to sit on the pitty potty for awhile, just remember to flush when you are done.

I just loved it!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:57 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/31/Caylee+Anthony+Grandfather+Says+Caylee+Kidnappers

Caylee Anthony’s Grandfather Says Caylee’s Kidnappers Are Being Watched
EmailWritten by girlsgab on Aug-12-08 12:48pm
Posted by admin
August 12, 2008
It’s been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee’s grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with “people assisting outside the normal scope of things” and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

“These people know they are being watched. They know it,” George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

Sounds like to me that George might have known exactly where to go, maybe do a ride by to see is anyone was out there searching, getting close. Funny he says he was going to meet with "people" on Tues but then says that 'person" didn't show. So how many people was he supposed to meet with? If one person didn't show, maybe the other "people" could have.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.