May 03, 2024, 08:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 - 1/01/09  (Read 214177 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2008, 04:25:20 PM »

Thanx Truthseeker2.Forgot to respond to the last response. Will stand with the Frog until the finality then take my thoughts from there.If i'm wrong i will Eat crow then bury my head in the sand rightfully so... .Until then.Ribbit...

LOL.  I just hate that it appears sides are to be taken, sotospeak.  But I guess it is what it is.   

I think it is ok to agree to disagree.I still think that the Power families on the island know what happened per se!It could be real simple.What's not simple for me is how many people in those families are unwilling to facilitate in some way to get to the truth,as well as bringing Natalee Home.There is so many back channel's that could be used.It's Aruba.Who's gonna prosecute anyone 31/2 to 4 yrs later??I hope someone does but will never hold my breath

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »

Thanx Truthseeker2.Forgot to respond to the last response. Will stand with the Frog until the finality then take my thoughts from there.If i'm wrong i will Eat crow then bury my head in the sand rightfully so... .Until then.Ribbit...

LOL.  I just hate that it appears sides are to be taken, sotospeak.  But I guess it is what it is.   

I think it is ok to agree to disagree.I still think that the Power families on the island know what happened per se!It could be real simple.What's not simple for me is how many people in those families are unwilling to facilitate in some way to get to the truth,as well as bringing Natalee Home.There is so many back channel's that could be used.It's Aruba.Who's gonna prosecute anyone 31/2 to 4 yrs later??I hope someone does but will never hold my breath

I agree.  Agreeing to disagree is not the problem.  It's those who want to decide what everybody else should be allowed to talk about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »

Read your letter clearly...and because you said so...I am supposed to believe right? ok then..NOT!

So keep disseminated half truths...and John stole evidence from the cage and placed it in the pond right? And Tim Miller and Dave and Beth and Jug were all duped, right? And The FBI were kept out of the loop right? And somehow Dateline missed it all right? Damn that crew of the Persistence were good!!! Oh...slipped it past the "thought print" Dr. too...he wasn't reading the members of the Crew too well either was he?
And Hotshot lead the conspiracy...and Lalas and I were all in on it.

It is so rediculous...it would be laughable if people weren't buying it.

But you still can't tell me if Beth, JQK and the FBI bought the conspiracy theory right?

You all have a Happy New Year!!
I am out of here.

Are you listening to yourself?  Everything you posted above is an exaggeration or misinterpretation of what Kermit was saying.  Talk about twisting things?  If this is how you describe the subject to Jug how can we trust his answers? 

YES or NO

According to Kyle Aruban divers were the only ones there to take evidence from the trap.  If that is the case do we believe the Aruban divers about what the evidence was?  Does the family know for sure what was removed from the trap?  Do we or the family know for sure what the Aruban divers gave to the FBI to test?  Could the Aruban divers have given the FBI something totally unrelated to what was found in the trap?
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2008, 04:29:18 PM »

Happy newyear to all  . .

Let`s all keep praying for Justice4Natalee,

never lift the pressure of evil island
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: December 31, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »

So CAPS told us about parts 2,3,4, etc, not Jossy.  Anybody have a line to Jossy to ask if there's going to be more?  Perhaps even ask about his son's role in the cage dive?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »

Well, regardless of location, nothing came of all the Caps posts either.

The pond dried up per Ann Angela of Office of Prosecution.  Was never drained and there were no agents from Holland there for the Natalee investigation.

And the theories changed constantly.  Remember the Mason's cemetery?  Under Lorenzo's driveway?  Even before all the pond talk.

And with that am taking a headache break. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »

I'm still waiting for your response MUM?What is my motivation for stirring the pot?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2008, 04:35:06 PM »

Yeah, I don't think we can hold our breath for that either.  I agree that people on Aruba know.  But, what do they know?  I will say/ask again, albeit rhetorical, What truth is so horrific that those in charge on Aruba are willing to let the entire island suffer for it instead of letting the truth come out?  There must be people in Aruba who made that decision and decided the truth was worse than a justifiable end to the torment they caused a family.  They decided the entire island will pay for this.  If I was living in Aruba I would be really pizzed off!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »

Subject: Caps

snip:
Are you able to share that  logic report with us. I have no feelings towards Caps one way or another.....like the Shango stuff (Lala's do not blast me please) code tlaking posts drive me crazy and I do not even bother to read them

I will email Caps and ask if it is o.k. to share it, without his o.k. I can't.  I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have brought it up.  I only did because I think that the references to the other ponds may come from his research of the possibilites of all of them.  I believe he researched those possibilities because of searches that were done and/or the mentioning of certain places by Simian and/or Shango.  If I hear back from Caps, I will either post it; or let you know that he does not want it posted.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »

Yeah, I don't think we can hold our breath for that either.  I agree that people on Aruba know.  But, what do they know?  I will say/ask again, albeit rhetorical, What truth is so horrific that those in charge on Aruba are willing to let the entire island suffer for it instead of letting the truth come out?  There must be people in Aruba who made that decision and decided the truth was worse than a justifiable end to the torment they caused a family.  They decided the entire island will pay for this.  If I was living in Aruba I would be really pizzed off!

Well, Kyle told us about another "witness" who approached them.  With his...........I think brother?  This "witness" said he had a vision.  Gave them coordinates out to sea.  This brother of the witness was an Aruban detective.

The coordinates were pretty much right on the fish trap.

Kyle's supposition (and I agree) was that there was no vision.  Either this person or his ALE brother already KNEW where Natalee's remains were, and were using the idea of a "vision" as their "out" in telling about it.

So - just one more reason why Persistence crew need to be talked to regarding what went on while they were in Aruba.

They know this detective's name.  That could open up a LOT regarding the initial cover up from 2005.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »

snip
Unless you know his IP ( in Aruba this rotates)  it could just have been a guest from Aruba or a a lurker.
 unless when you click the  Recent Visitors by Referrals
Detail   Referring URL
   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4306.1200link
and it took you right to his post.Then for sure it was him.

Or if you are Admin and can see all the IP's he has used when posting.

Capslock is/was in and posting from Aruba, I do not doubt that.

Thanks Klaas, I have always believed he was.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »

snip:
Are you able to share that  logic report with us. I have no feelings towards Caps one way or another.....like the Shango stuff (Lala's do not blast me please) code tlaking posts drive me crazy and I do not even bother to read them

I will email Caps and ask if it is o.k. to share it, without his o.k. I can't.  I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have brought it up.  I only did because I think that the references to the other ponds may come from his research of the possibilites of all of them.  I believe he researched those possibilities because of searches that were done and/or the mentioning of certain places by Simian and/or Shango.  If I hear back from Caps, I will either post it; or let you know that he does not want it posted.

Texas mom,

can you share the date this report was created?  And whether it was before or after this pond witness entered the picture?
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »

Betcha Joran's got CRABS
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »

LADIES & GENTLEMEN.....

Here in one hand we have Freebirds, Kermit, Jen, Wingnut, Angie and Rob.
all attesting to Kyle's post and ROV images that were posted at
the Freebirds site, but not turned over to authorities.  By his own
admission, Kyle tried to sell those images for his own profit.  All five
of these people say this is the truth.

In the other hand we have Kyle........

Who do you believe?
I have been posting with Kermit for 3 .5 years.
 WE TALK I have never know her to lie about anything. If I ask a question and she doesn't know the answer she tells me that.
She has always been good in connecting the dots.
I did call her and say i was sorry because of the hit & runs their for a while.
She told me she had no choice. I believe her.
She Does NOT lie.
Wingnut,I think I met you at faith & Friends
 Angie, I don't know you very well
 Rob I have been posting with now for 2.5 years and we have talked also
I STAND BY THEM..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

Texas mom,

can you share the date this report was created?  And whether it was before or after this pond witness entered the picture?

I have no way of knowing exactly when it was created.  I haven't sent my email yet, so I will add that question and hope that Caps responds to my email.  I haven't looked at the report again today, but the email that was posted last night (but removed) reminded me a lot of what I'd read.  IIRC the date of that email was January 30th.  I believe others received the logic report months before I read it, maybe they can verify when they received it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »

Betcha Joran's got CRABS

LOL    Hi GrannyToad...quite an entrance!
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: December 31, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »

LADIES & GENTLEMEN.....

Here in one hand we have Freebirds, Kermit, Jen, Wingnut, Angie and Rob.
all attesting to Kyle's post and ROV images that were posted at
the Freebirds site, but not turned over to authorities.  By his own
admission, Kyle tried to sell those images for his own profit.  All five
of these people say this is the truth.

In the other hand we have Kyle........

Who do you believe?
I have been posting with Kermit for 3 .5 years.
 WE TALK I have never know her to lie about anything. If I ask a question and she doesn't know the answer she tells me that.
She has always been good in connecting the dots.
I did call her and say i was sorry because of the hit & runs their for a while.
She told me she had no choice. I believe her.
She Does NOT lie.
Wingnut,I think I met you at faith & Friends
 Angie, I don't know you very well
 Rob I have been posting with now for 2.5 years and we have talked also
I STAND BY THEM..

Hi Blonde.  Yes, I was at Faith's site for awhile.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »

Texas mom,

I have no way of knowing exactly when it was created.  I haven't sent my email yet, so I will add that question and hope that Caps responds to my email.  I haven't looked at the report again today, but the email that was posted last night (but removed) reminded me a lot of what I'd read.  IIRC the date of that email was January 30th.  I believe others received the logic report months before I read it, maybe they can verify when they received it.

Thanks !!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 31, 2008, 05:01:43 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GOING TO A PARTY AT MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE IT'S SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2008, 05:03:07 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys!!!! 

Blonde - be careful out there!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.