May 22, 2024, 07:59:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 584418 times)
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: October 01, 2009, 02:59:49 PM »

Jademoff/ Shortcake or any other local Monkeys there, I am still confused as to where Lindsey was allegedly seen last.  Do you know what Don (Don & Ron radio show) was saying when he said, she was last seen right here, right here at this telephone pole on ? street (can't think of name of street right now, but the street main street 5th,6th,7th, etc, lead to?

TIA!
Madre  I do not recall, but I think the telephone poles run along Maple.  Not sure, maybe Jade knows.  I will check it out. on my next trip.  shortcake

Yes, it was Maple.  Thank you!  Are there telephone poles right there at 5th, 6th, 7th street intersections?  If so, doesn't help, does it?
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: October 01, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »

DD- I must respectfully disagree with you.  The release of the car means nothing to me(you know why).  Processing evidence will take many weeks(maybe even months) and so this person you defend is and will probably remain a poi for ever.  I feel this search was proper in this case.  LE go by tips.  Kona took the risk of looking suspicious when he/she accepted your assignment.  Now you defend Kona, because of what?  Are you believing Kona(hearsay) or do you have facts or other sources to back up your belief in the innocence of anyone in the family.  I would hope you are not going by what Kona says.  This person is involved, what would you think they would do?  I think once you become a poi, always a poi.  Remember Gary Ridgefield and the Green River killer case? Did anyone in this family volunteer and take a polygraph test?  I am pretty sure one was asked.   No, I can not rule out this person so quickly.  Looks like the same thing happened here as what happened to the caretaker at the ORV Park.  I am sure he is still a poi.  Neither will come off the list until this case is solved.  I refuse to believe this was some big frame-up from the Judge all the way down.  I will wait until all the gathered evidence is processed and LE publicly rules this suspect out.  Now throw nannas at me.  Sorry JMO. shortcake

I don't mind at all that you would like to wait til the end of this case etc to figure out if you believe this person might be guilty of something or not.  This is how we all look at the poi's or suspects or even people arrested...sometimes we even have to wonder about actual conviction or acquitals.  OJ was acquitted and people still believe he is guilty(I have no opinion on that case, use using as example).  there are many people on death row or even executed they find out too late they were innocent.  So in any case everyone will think one way or the other, no matter what, whether it be a warrant or even a conviction.  I believe that what I KNOW about all of this, that this all happened because of a bunch of crap compiled which made this kid look like he might be involved.  This is MY belief based upon what I KNOW, not what I am told.  I know a lot more about why this happened than Kona does.  Basically, the family is totally baffled, but being I was in contact with others and because what I was looking for and because of what people were saying ( not on the net ), I believe a lot of poeole from grays harbor were looking for that white car and someone at beehive and they said oh wow that person has one, and there is his mother out there looking for things, and it all just kept piling up until the police heard so much stuff, it seemed maybe they better go look.  That is my thought on this.  It is not based on what KONA is "telling" me.  It is based on the things I KNOW about myself. 

but of course you have to keep looking because you have to tr, y to figure this out for yourself. Everyone does.  but I think people ought to at least know what I know so people can possibly understand this before they go jumping to conclusions because they don't have all the facts.  My facts are not going to be the ONLY facts, but we need them ALL, so I am giving mine also.  People can choose to consider what I am saying or they can totally disregard it when trying to put the whole picture together when coming to their own conclusion.  I just offer MY part to you, what you do with it is your choice, you can consider it, or you can ignore it.  I am putting it out here because it is something I know about that is directly involved.  I have no problem with everyone weighing all the other facts, it is not up to me what people wish to consider.  but it is up to me to say what I KNOW about.  what kind of person would I be to sit and say nothing while the person trying to help me catches hell over it.... that would be plain wrong of me.  I helped to cause this mess, not intentionally, but I sent KONA to places that made her look suspicious.  I did not know it at the time, to the point I do NOW, and who would ever suspect so many people who take rumors and try to match them to her and her son.  it just all snowballed from something very innocent. ugh.  I have to tell what I know about this, so people at least can consider it as part of this situation.  If I don't say anything (which I would NEVER let someone take the crap for this anyway) then people would go, well then why didn't you say something.  So there it is, I am saying it, and everyone will have to decide what they want to do with it.  Just as I will go through all the search warrant etc and make some more decisions about this case, but just have not had time to do it yet.  And if at any time I run across something else to make me think otherwise(which I doubt it, as I have enough to already convince me already what I think) I will be the first to go HMMMMM, and relook at it.  I'm all for getting to the bottom of it.  There is much more I know that I am not saying because it could directly affect looking for lindsey... but I am saying as much as I possibly can about all of this. 

more than willing to discuss this person with anyone and be objective.  I'm all for the truth.  I just have not had time to get in any real discussions yet, but I do look forward to it when I have time. 
DD you are a very kind person.  I deserve much more criticism.  I am so frustrated in this case going unsolved.  My offer still stands, I will be your eyes and ears.  I don't care if they search my house or ask me to take a LD test.  I have nothing to hide.  I don't have much respect for lawyers(lower that whale sh##), especially after Spector, Blake, Simpson.  I feel a lot of SO's walk the streets because some attorney did a plea bargin or got them off on a technicallity, knowing well their client was guilty.  shortcake
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 01, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »

Shortcake this is a difficult situation because we want LE to act upon tips and to investigate the case, however it seems this was based on information which may not have been because her and her son know anything but because DD sent her out to the places which made her look suspect. I think this is an unfortunate situation.

Tracygirl - I understand how you feel, but I believe the LE acted on more than just what has been posted on this board.  Everyone seems to believe Kona' son is innocent because of DD and/or Kona.  I will wait until I see the evidence revealed after testing.  Not by what someone says.  I want facts.  Releasing the car that DD says Kona's son has means nothing to me.  I am looking for facts.  I am still waiting for DD to post where Lindsey is.  DD offered to reveal the exact place to search.  I am volunteering, but DD continues to ignor me.  Post it and I will be there within hours(if it is in Western Washington).  Is it woods, beach, barn, house?  If Lindsey is in the woods and not found by Christmas, I believe she may never be found.  The culprit will get away.  Time is slipping away and the closer to the end of the year it gets, the less chance of solving this case is.  I will think for myself, not just what someone posts here, I don't care how everyone else thinks.  I hope everyone will allow me this.  I want Lindsey found whatever the outcome, just like everyone else.  I hope you understand how I feel about this case and forgive me.  shortcake

shortcake;  I beleive you have every right to think what you like and voice your opinion and give your reasons why.  I see you doing that in a respectful and reasoning manner, and I believe you should not be attacked nor silenced from discussing the other side to whatever it is someone else is saying.  My only problem is when people start being obnoxious and nasty and trying to do things behind another posters back for the sake of trashing them or causing them to be quiet.  I would hope everyone here would consider any of your opinions or research as well, put them together and figure it all out for themself.  And in the process you bring something to my attention I do not know about, I will be the first to go research it and post what I think about it, pro or con to what I personally have stated before.  Hopefully, everyone will give everyone that abililty and consideration.  if someone came to me right now and emailed me they knew this or that I would go look, and if by chance I found myself to be wrong, I would say that too.  However, at this time I have to defend my position on this. 

as for searching for lindsey and where I think she might be.  someone has listened, more than one someone, finally, and people are searching.  So that is being taken care of.  If at any time I think it isn't, I will start posting it out on the board.  Right now I believe it is being taken care of, so no need for me to do that now.  I do know they have to hurry up and find her or they might never.  This has been my concern all along.  I just hope it is already not too late.  And remember, if I told you where to go, your house might be searched next when you showed up there 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: October 01, 2009, 03:28:21 PM »

DD- do you know if the person in the car was someone these girls had recognized? maybe they didnt know his name but do you think it was someone they had seen around town before?

I will answer the whole car thing all at once, give me a bit of time.  I will do that today...
DD - I am very suspect and offer this.  Is it not possible that one of the unknown witnesses seen more than just Lindsey?  Maybe a car?  Should not the LE investigate a possible suspect.  I believe the LE have more information that they have not released(remember bathing suit)?  Just trying to look at the big picture.  shortcake 

sure they have info and if someone saw a car or someone else around they should investigate.  if the witness saw this particular person why wait 3 months to investigate it?  and he has at least 8 witnesses who know exactly where he was that night.  so for the sake of saying maybe a witness said they saw him or his car, there are 8 people who say this is impossible.  And also I believe if this were the case(a witness seeing him ) I doubt the police would wait 3 months to go see if she were there or anything belonging to her was there( they likelihood of anything or her still being there after 3 months is pretty much zilch as to compared if they went when the witness told them).  this is my personal reasoning.  but more than happy to hear yours.

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #824 on: October 01, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »

DD- I must respectfully disagree with you.  The release of the car means nothing to me(you know why).  Processing evidence will take many weeks(maybe even months) and so this person you defend is and will probably remain a poi for ever.  I feel this search was proper in this case.  LE go by tips.  Kona took the risk of looking suspicious when he/she accepted your assignment.  Now you defend Kona, because of what?  Are you believing Kona(hearsay) or do you have facts or other sources to back up your belief in the innocence of anyone in the family.  I would hope you are not going by what Kona says.  This person is involved, what would you think they would do?  I think once you become a poi, always a poi.  Remember Gary Ridgefield and the Green River killer case? Did anyone in this family volunteer and take a polygraph test?  I am pretty sure one was asked.   No, I can not rule out this person so quickly.  Looks like the same thing happened here as what happened to the caretaker at the ORV Park.  I am sure he is still a poi.  Neither will come off the list until this case is solved.  I refuse to believe this was some big frame-up from the Judge all the way down.  I will wait until all the gathered evidence is processed and LE publicly rules this suspect out.  Now throw nannas at me.  Sorry JMO. shortcake

I don't mind at all that you would like to wait til the end of this case etc to figure out if you believe this person might be guilty of something or not.  This is how we all look at the poi's or suspects or even people arrested...sometimes we even have to wonder about actual conviction or acquitals.  OJ was acquitted and people still believe he is guilty(I have no opinion on that case, use using as example).  there are many people on death row or even executed they find out too late they were innocent.  So in any case everyone will think one way or the other, no matter what, whether it be a warrant or even a conviction.  I believe that what I KNOW about all of this, that this all happened because of a bunch of crap compiled which made this kid look like he might be involved.  This is MY belief based upon what I KNOW, not what I am told.  I know a lot more about why this happened than Kona does.  Basically, the family is totally baffled, but being I was in contact with others and because what I was looking for and because of what people were saying ( not on the net ), I believe a lot of poeole from grays harbor were looking for that white car and someone at beehive and they said oh wow that person has one, and there is his mother out there looking for things, and it all just kept piling up until the police heard so much stuff, it seemed maybe they better go look.  That is my thought on this.  It is not based on what KONA is "telling" me.  It is based on the things I KNOW about myself. 

but of course you have to keep looking because you have to tr, y to figure this out for yourself. Everyone does.  but I think people ought to at least know what I know so people can possibly understand this before they go jumping to conclusions because they don't have all the facts.  My facts are not going to be the ONLY facts, but we need them ALL, so I am giving mine also.  People can choose to consider what I am saying or they can totally disregard it when trying to put the whole picture together when coming to their own conclusion.  I just offer MY part to you, what you do with it is your choice, you can consider it, or you can ignore it.  I am putting it out here because it is something I know about that is directly involved.  I have no problem with everyone weighing all the other facts, it is not up to me what people wish to consider.  but it is up to me to say what I KNOW about.  what kind of person would I be to sit and say nothing while the person trying to help me catches hell over it.... that would be plain wrong of me.  I helped to cause this mess, not intentionally, but I sent KONA to places that made her look suspicious.  I did not know it at the time, to the point I do NOW, and who would ever suspect so many people who take rumors and try to match them to her and her son.  it just all snowballed from something very innocent. ugh.  I have to tell what I know about this, so people at least can consider it as part of this situation.  If I don't say anything (which I would NEVER let someone take the crap for this anyway) then people would go, well then why didn't you say something.  So there it is, I am saying it, and everyone will have to decide what they want to do with it.  Just as I will go through all the search warrant etc and make some more decisions about this case, but just have not had time to do it yet.  And if at any time I run across something else to make me think otherwise(which I doubt it, as I have enough to already convince me already what I think) I will be the first to go HMMMMM, and relook at it.  I'm all for getting to the bottom of it.  There is much more I know that I am not saying because it could directly affect looking for lindsey... but I am saying as much as I possibly can about all of this. 

more than willing to discuss this person with anyone and be objective.  I'm all for the truth.  I just have not had time to get in any real discussions yet, but I do look forward to it when I have time. 
DD you are a very kind person.  I deserve much more criticism.  I am so frustrated in this case going unsolved.  My offer still stands, I will be your eyes and ears.  I don't care if they search my house or ask me to take a LD test.  I have nothing to hide.  I don't have much respect for lawyers(lower that whale sh##), especially after Spector, Blake, Simpson.  I feel a lot of SO's walk the streets because some attorney did a plea bargin or got them off on a technicallity, knowing well their client was guilty.  shortcake
dd i need you to read the email i forwarded to u . i also have something to talk to u about ERGENT kinda don't know what to do with some info i have.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #825 on: October 01, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »

DD I have to leave in a half hour. Its very ergent you read the email from me and respond. Please I dont care if some chance someone will search my home for talking to you. Unless my info is meaningless because u already know who has lindsey. then i understand. Blessings Me
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: October 01, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »

I haven't been posting here much lately, but I have been reading along when I can. I just wanted to say that I cannot search for Lindsey, or I would be one of the ones out there. What I can do is to pray for all the searchers, and for the people that have put themselves "out there" and are working so hard for Lindsey. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do not know if it means anything that I am praying, and I know I am not the only one.

DD is right. It is imperative to find Lindsey before the snow and winter comes. It comes quickly up in Washington State. It is a beautiful place, and such an awful thing to think such a thing could happen to a precious life in a glorious place that is gift from God.

I have a new candle, and have lit it for Lindsey. I am praying.  an angelic monkey 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 01, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »

dd i need you to read the email i forwarded to u . i also have something to talk to u about ERGENT kinda don't know what to do with some info i have.

checking email and you know where to find me to talk.

To find me:
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: October 01, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »

I haven't been posting here much lately, but I have been reading along when I can. I just wanted to say that I cannot search for Lindsey, or I would be one of the ones out there. What I can do is to pray for all the searchers, and for the people that have put themselves "out there" and are working so hard for Lindsey. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do not know if it means anything that I am praying, and I know I am not the only one.

DD is right. It is imperative to find Lindsey before the snow and winter comes. It comes quickly up in Washington State. It is a beautiful place, and such an awful thing to think such a thing could happen to a precious life in a glorious place that is gift from God.

I have a new candle, and have lit it for Lindsey. I am praying.  an angelic monkey 

Me too, Fanny an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: October 01, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

DD I have to leave in a half hour. Its very ergent you read the email from me and respond. Please I dont care if some chance someone will search my home for talking to you. Unless my info is meaningless because u already know who has lindsey. then i understand. Blessings Me

I read it, waiting for you, but got on board late today, so maybe you are already gone by time i read this.

I DO NOT KNOW where lindsey is. 

get ahold of me when you get back, I read it.  I told you.

To find me:
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: October 01, 2009, 04:23:08 PM »

DD- do you know if the person in the car was someone these girls had recognized? maybe they didnt know his name but do you think it was someone they had seen around town before?

I will answer the whole car thing all at once, give me a bit of time.  I will do that today...
DD - I am very suspect and offer this.  Is it not possible that one of the unknown witnesses seen more than just Lindsey?  Maybe a car?  Should not the LE investigate a possible suspect.  I believe the LE have more information that they have not released(remember bathing suit)?  Just trying to look at the big picture.  shortcake 

sure they have info and if someone saw a car or someone else around they should investigate.  if the witness saw this particular person why wait 3 months to investigate it?  and he has at least 8 witnesses who know exactly where he was that night.  so for the sake of saying maybe a witness said they saw him or his car, there are 8 people who say this is impossible.  And also I believe if this were the case(a witness seeing him ) I doubt the police would wait 3 months to go see if she were there or anything belonging to her was there( they likelihood of anything or her still being there after 3 months is pretty much zilch as to compared if they went when the witness told them).  this is my personal reasoning.  but more than happy to hear yours.
DD, Reading between the lines, you posted  - one question(Kona's son) answered wrong and then corrected the very next day when he realized he was mistaken about what day he worked.  My question-is the night he was questioned about the same night Lindsey went missing?  Now 8 whitnesses remember where he was and he didn't remember?  That would send up red flags all over.  Hope it was not a party.  I am  confused about what night the LE asked about, but I know you have the answere and can set me straight.  Any other night would be another clue of something the LE is holding back.  I just know I know exactly where I was that night and I don't even live in McCleary.  Thanks in advance.  shortcake
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: October 01, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »

I have highlighted above.  It means everything to me that you are praying.  We don't all have the same gifts or are not all called to use the same ones each time.  Some of us are prayer warriors... some of us just do what we have to do, and hopefully everyone just does whatever it is they are called to do; if not, someone is out here all alone, and gets might hard if that happens.

I do appreciate your prayers and I do hope you are remembering ME in there, as I am running out of strength here, ugh.  So if I might request it, please just pray for "strength for me to keep going"... I'll never keep this up on my own.  Thanks

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #832 on: October 01, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

I read it, waiting for you, but got on board late today, so maybe you are already gone by time i read this.

I DO NOT KNOW where lindsey is. 

get ahold of me when you get back, I read it.  I told you.
I understand what you are saying, and I have read all your posts, and many on your site. You have a very strong feeling where Lindsey is at I take, and the urgency is to find her before winter I'm assuming, or the urgency to find her before the person that has her kills her. I personally feel that Lindsey is no longer alive, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #833 on: October 01, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

DD, I will pray for you to have the strength to carry on, you are very much appreciated  an angelic monkey
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: October 01, 2009, 04:31:58 PM »

I have highlighted above.  It means everything to me that you are praying.  We don't all have the same gifts or are not all called to use the same ones each time.  Some of us are prayer warriors... some of us just do what we have to do, and hopefully everyone just does whatever it is they are called to do; if not, someone is out here all alone, and gets might hard if that happens.

I do appreciate your prayers and I do hope you are remembering ME in there, as I am running out of strength here, ugh.  So if I might request it, please just pray for "strength for me to keep going"... I'll never keep this up on my own.  Thanks

My prayers are coming your way too DD an angelic monkey
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #835 on: October 01, 2009, 04:53:11 PM »

hey dd im here for another 20 min
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 01, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »

DD, Reading between the lines, you posted  - one question(Kona's son) answered wrong and then corrected the very next day when he realized he was mistaken about what day he worked.  My question-is the night he was questioned about the same night Lindsey went missing?  Now 8 whitnesses remember where he was and he didn't remember?  That would send up red flags all over.  Hope it was not a party.  I am  confused about what night the LE asked about, but I know you have the answere and can set me straight.  Any other night would be another clue of something the LE is holding back.  I just know I know exactly where I was that night and I don't even live in McCleary.  Thanks in advance.  shortcake

it is my understanding this is how this happened( I will ask again to find out for sure)... he works(or did) two jobs. He was asleep and le called to ask him something about where he was at a certain day.  He works (or did) two jobs, and half asleep he said something to them having to do with one of the jobs.  Later after he woke up and went to work, he was thinking about what they had asked him and what he had said to them and  he realized it was not the right date he was at whatever job he told them.  So le was notified right off and told the right info.  It seemed like no big deal.  I can easily see that happening... but.. if it raises a red flag with YOU, then maybe that is the same reason it raised a flag with the police.  And it is my understanding what started it all.  It is not like he answered wrong and then got caught lying, and they asked him again later etc and he changed his story.  He is the one who immediately got it corrected that same day. He was not even awake when he talked to him.  His mother woke him up and handed him the phone, and it just said something while half asleep.  My husband answers me all the time and doesn't even know what he is answering me about.  LOL.  if I thought he was lying everytime he did that, I would think he was the biggest liar on the face of this earth.  So to me is it not any big deal... but because it is to you, maybe now we can see why LE thought it was too.  we just think differently about what people blurt out when half asleep and not paying attention.  As soon as he was awake and thought about it, he realized he hadn't made any sense on the phone, so he got the right answer to them immediately. 

you ever see the cops on the witness stand... they are always saying, can I refer to my notes?  they say yes, then they read it, and then they answer.  And they are wide awake and alert in a court of law and still can't answer.  It happens... people mumble stuff in their sleep when asked.  But if this makes this kid guilty, gee, what about all the rest of the people in this case who can't remember.  And they were not even asked when asleep, and their stories keep changing over and over and over.  yet the police are not searching their houses.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: October 01, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »

hey dd im here for another 20 min

check your email I will tell you where to talk to me

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #838 on: October 01, 2009, 04:58:06 PM »

it is my understanding this is how this happened( I will ask again to find out for sure)... he works(or did) two jobs. He was asleep and le called to ask him something about where he was at a certain day.  He works (or did) two jobs, and half asleep he said something to them having to do with one of the jobs.  Later after he woke up and went to work, he was thinking about what they had asked him and what he had said to them and  he realized it was not the right date he was at whatever job he told them.  So le was notified right off and told the right info.  It seemed like no big deal.  I can easily see that happening... but.. if it raises a red flag with YOU, then maybe that is the same reason it raised a flag with the police.  And it is my understanding what started it all.  It is not like he answered wrong and then got caught lying, and they asked him again later etc and he changed his story.  He is the one who immediately got it corrected that same day. He was not even awake when he talked to him.  His mother woke him up and handed him the phone, and it just said something while half asleep.  My husband answers me all the time and doesn't even know what he is answering me about.  LOL.  if I thought he was lying everytime he did that, I would think he was the biggest liar on the face of this earth.  So to me is it not any big deal... but because it is to you, maybe now we can see why LE thought it was too.  we just think differently about what people blurt out when half asleep and not paying attention.  As soon as he was awake and thought about it, he realized he hadn't made any sense on the phone, so he got the right answer to them immediately. 

you ever see the cops on the witness stand... they are always saying, can I refer to my notes?  they say yes, then they read it, and then they answer.  And they are wide awake and alert in a court of law and still can't answer.  It happens... people mumble stuff in their sleep when asked.  But if this makes this kid guilty, gee, what about all the rest of the people in this case who can't remember.  And they were not even asked when asleep, and their stories keep changing over and over and over.  yet the police are not searching their houses.   

Yes i was just in court and saw this exact thing happen. Cops testimony thrown out because he lied or didnt recall correctly.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: October 01, 2009, 05:06:18 PM »

Thanks DD, but you seem to be dancing around the question.  What night did they ask him about?  Was it the night Lindsey went missing?  I feel it is very important.  Even if it is any other night.  Saying I was sleepy and gave the wrong answere.  Sorry that dog don't hunt.  Police are asking me questions, I wake up fast.  shortcake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.