May 13, 2024, 11:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 552003 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: February 24, 2010, 02:16:25 PM »

I believe it was Clyde Burke posting at CnG, I can't prove it, it's just my belief based on what I have read and discerned from all the info ...

Rob!  I'm glad your back...I had a question for you, but now I have two!   

Do you think he was posting at CnG as Bastibro?

Also - back to the detective  and his "brother" with the latitude - I'd thought that Kyle said that he was brown-skinned but not black and I thought Clyde Burke was black?

I don't know if he was posting as Basti... I really don't, but I can share something with you. Remember all the way back when simian appeared. Well, that was Armin Solongier. But here's the kicker, Armin only admitted making "SOME" posts as simian - not all.

Then Klaas and Grande found that Clyde Burke was posting as simian - so somewhere along the line Clyde had others set up accounts for him. I KNOW it sounds strange, but I believe this is what happened 110%.. see, he couldn't access the accounts without the passwords. So, someone sets them up and then turns them over to him. The very fact that a password is needed and set-up by the originator of the posting account says alot if you ask me. Armin had a Mac... I wonder if Clyde had one too.. I have no idea.

Clyde also would have had the technology to ping Shango.

Clyde is dark skinned IIRC and I have no idea about a REAL brother or someone posing as a brother. I really don't know much about all that. I'm sorry. I do remember Kyle saying that the person was lighter skinned.

I'm pretty sure he has a brother.  Can't think of the name right now but I'm looking.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: February 24, 2010, 02:17:11 PM »

LifeSong,

I think it was pretty well determined that Bastibro was in fact in the Netherlands via his facebook or MySpace, etc. we had photos, etc. 

Klaas, is that correct?  I don't remember that much about him other than the bracelet and making the occasional nasty remark directed at other posters, etc.  Think he was also into hermit crabs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1802 on: February 24, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »

basti's yt channel claims amsterdam. for whatever that's worth to you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Justice4Natalee

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: February 24, 2010, 02:30:05 PM »

I believe it was Clyde Burke posting at CnG, I can't prove it, it's just my belief based on what I have read and discerned from all the info ...

Rob!  I'm glad your back...I had a question for you, but now I have two!   

Do you think he was posting at CnG as Bastibro?

Also - back to the detective  and his "brother" with the latitude - I'd thought that Kyle said that he was brown-skinned but not black and I thought Clyde Burke was black?

I don't know if he was posting as Basti... I really don't, but I can share something with you. Remember all the way back when simian appeared. Well, that was Armin Solongier. But here's the kicker, Armin only admitted making "SOME" posts as simian - not all.

Then Klaas and Grande found that Clyde Burke was posting as simian - so somewhere along the line Clyde had others set up accounts for him. I KNOW it sounds strange, but I believe this is what happened 110%.. see, he couldn't access the accounts without the passwords. So, someone sets them up and then turns them over to him. The very fact that a password is needed and set-up by the originator of the posting account says alot if you ask me. Armin had a Mac... I wonder if Clyde had one too.. I have no idea.

Clyde also would have had the technology to ping Shango.

Clyde is dark skinned IIRC and I have no idea about a REAL brother or someone posing as a brother. I really don't know much about all that. I'm sorry. I do remember Kyle saying that the person was lighter skinned.

I'm pretty sure he has a brother.  Can't think of the name right now but I'm looking.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: February 24, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »

Renfro works the boards - that's her job. She lies lies lies and tells her "Betty" stories. And every now and then she goes on TV via phone and makes a slurring fool out of herself. Of-course this is all at the direction of Anita and the AHATA.

Burke re-directs - that's his job. He works with Purcell (who tries to bully posters with his rather small, limp and limited skills). anytime someone gets close to Natalee - Burke, Anita, Renho, Purcell and others pull out all the stops and cause as much havoc as possible so that Dave and Beth don't know which way to turn. They rely on JQK amongst others, but the pipeline of reliable info is clogged by those idiots.

Now, when the Persistence search was announced - this cavalcade of idiots needed something new and different. They needed something BELIEVABLE. The old Moko, Tunnel of Love and Lorenzo's basement wasn't going to work again. So, they cooked up a "NEW" witness that was gonna end the whole sordid affair. Natalee was coming home and the airline hostess plays her role to a tee - she says that the body has been found, but it's all hush hush. Then you have Golba and "Lightanks"... they snoop around and get a little muddy and then low and behold - nothing, nada, zilch, .. time to go home. The Aruban Brandweer shows up and sprays the whole thing with a fire-hose and makes it appear as if they are doing something other than watching homes burn to the ground - and using valuable resources to extinguish the latest choller den crematorium.

Pack up the witness and head to Texas to wire him up and see if he is telling the truth - that's logical. But people can lie and pass polygraphs, so this was when the entire plan was in limbo. He could pass or he could fail. Should he fail, I'm sure they had something else cooked up - after-all, that's what they do, they cook up new scenarios all the time.

How to get Tim off the boat - this is who they really fear, they know Tim Miller and they know he doesn't take any crap - Enter Marco and the new witness with a cooler full of Natalee in Nicaragua. This was a major hinge in their plans... would Tim and the FBI fall for it as they swoop in and abscond with the remains found in the trap.

So far everything is working better than expected. You have the attention focused on the pond with Dave, Golba and "Lightanks"..you have the side deals cut with Slivetti and Schaeffer for oil and gas rights and a permanent base / office on Aruba for South American exploration.

But you have Kyle running his mouth all over the net and then he realizes that he just can't keep talking in the open, so he contacts the Freebirds because he just can't shut the heck up and let it all play out. He can't just shut his mouth, so John tells him, - that's the last I want to hear about that trap.

Arubans swoop in, dive the cage, remove the contents, Golba packs up "Lighttanks" in his dog carrier and the case is over.

Purcell directs RV and others around the net setting up their little hoax, and no one would have been the wiser if Kyle would have shut his mouth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: February 24, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »

Something else I had saved:

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: February 24, 2010, 02:34:31 PM »

His hat looks almost as good as mine!

That brutha is pimp-a-delic. He must feel like
directing things in that hat.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: February 24, 2010, 02:40:35 PM »

TxMom,
Even the name of the brother!  Good find.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1808 on: February 24, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »

WOW, Nothing like bringing out the old monkeys, like breaking News!  SO glad to see some missing one's back!   I'm always here, but never post anymore, just read, mostly Caylee's thread.  There is just something about SM/Mods/Etc.  attracting so many smart and resourceful, not to mention loving/caring people together!  One, thing has always been said, we'd always be here until there is justice served, even if we take a break.  I look forward to see that day come!

I heard something mentioned on the news and ran around my house, looking for my laptop (wasn't a pretty sight LOL) I'd say fortunately I'm home right now, but not the reason, to be home to read, since I can't at work.   I am grateful to be here, among new and old friends and to read and catch up, which I'm getting ready to do now,  so I will with hold comments for now, but had to say hello to some very special monkeys, I haven't seen here for awhile and glad to see are back and also all the new, fresher comments/ideas.   K, shutting up now and catching up.  I pray there is some good news to read, beside the little I have heard and read.. BBL

Justice  WILL BE SERVED FOR NATALEE  (in God's time, even if we never get to see it)   At least she's up there taking care of all the other little one's who have reached untimely deaths, such as Caylee, Haileigh, etc...... (Way To Damn many to mention)   

<--------  Joran

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: February 24, 2010, 02:44:36 PM »

His hat looks almost as good as mine!

That brutha is pimp-a-delic. He must feel like
directing things in that hat.

He has/had a club too.  I'll have to find what I have on that later!

BBL!   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: February 24, 2010, 02:45:56 PM »

This may have already been posted, but in case you missed this with John Q Kelly...who by the way, doesn't look very well to me.  I hope he is OK.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4050002/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-again

He looks okay to me. It's the hair. It's too long and sort of combed over. Also, it's dyed sort of a strawberry color but the gray roots are showing. Maybe he didn't plan to be on tv.

His face looks real puffy and swollen looking, and I agree the hair is too long.  I just remember him being very good looking, but not at the moment...as Klaas said, maybe the HD tv.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: February 24, 2010, 02:47:49 PM »

More Burke family info here:

http://www.smn-news.com/death-announcements/3628-mr-simon-cyrene-wilson.html

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: February 24, 2010, 03:08:55 PM »

Favorite quote so far from Thread #821 is on page 78: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg891635#msg891635

Credit:  Artcolley

"BFN = Box of Frikkin Nuts"

Monkey Devil!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: February 24, 2010, 03:11:51 PM »

Richard Gere hosting Aruba film festival
Feb 24, 2010

Richard Gere will host the inaugural Aruba International Film Festival when it opens June 4. The actor and activist also will receive a humanitarian award and participate in the festival's public "In Conversations With" series. "Richard Gere is a man whose amazing career is matched only by his remarkable and ongoing humanitarian pursuits," said AIFF artistic director Claudio Masenza. "Onscreen, and off, Richard has an iconic presence and is revered around the world. We are both honored...MORE

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/inc/quickread/e3i3d331a733bc9b824abccbca919b9a531?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=310&width=600
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: February 24, 2010, 03:17:23 PM »

This may have already been posted, but in case you missed this with John Q Kelly...who by the way, doesn't look very well to me.  I hope he is OK.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4050002/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-again

Thanks AZSunny.

I agree.  John Q. Kelly's looks have changed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: February 24, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »

basti's yt channel claims amsterdam. for whatever that's worth to you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Justice4Natalee

His SM profile says Amsterdam too. 

However..... this was posted by Blonde on page 69 of thread # 821:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg891189#msg891189

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 -
« Reply #1375 on: July 27, 2009, 05:47:45 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bastibro I thought you lived in the Netherlands

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: February 24, 2010, 03:28:46 PM »

Favorite quote so far from Thread #821 is on page 78: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg891635#msg891635

Credit:  Artcolley

"BFN = Box of Frikkin Nuts"

Monkey Devil!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: February 24, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

Richard Gere hosting Aruba film festival
Feb 24, 2010

Richard Gere will host the inaugural Aruba International Film Festival when it opens June 4. The actor and activist also will receive a humanitarian award and participate in the festival's public "In Conversations With" series. "Richard Gere is a man whose amazing career is matched only by his remarkable and ongoing humanitarian pursuits," said AIFF artistic director Claudio Masenza. "Onscreen, and off, Richard has an iconic presence and is revered around the world. We are both honored...MORE

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/inc/quickread/e3i3d331a733bc9b824abccbca919b9a531?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=310&width=600

Now that's odd ... another Buddhist ... wonder if he knows Anita or her buddies?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: February 24, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »

Renfro works the boards - that's her job. She lies lies lies and tells her "Betty" stories. And every now and then she goes on TV via phone and makes a slurring fool out of herself. Of-course this is all at the direction of Anita and the AHATA.

Burke re-directs - that's his job. He works with Purcell (who tries to bully posters with his rather small, limp and limited skills). anytime someone gets close to Natalee - Burke, Anita, Renho, Purcell and others pull out all the stops and cause as much havoc as possible so that Dave and Beth don't know which way to turn. They rely on JQK amongst others, but the pipeline of reliable info is clogged by those idiots.

Now, when the Persistence search was announced - this cavalcade of idiots needed something new and different. They needed something BELIEVABLE. The old Moko, Tunnel of Love and Lorenzo's basement wasn't going to work again. So, they cooked up a "NEW" witness that was gonna end the whole sordid affair. Natalee was coming home and the airline hostess plays her role to a tee - she says that the body has been found, but it's all hush hush. Then you have Golba and "Lightanks"... they snoop around and get a little muddy and then low and behold - nothing, nada, zilch, .. time to go home. The Aruban Brandweer shows up and sprays the whole thing with a fire-hose and makes it appear as if they are doing something other than watching homes burn to the ground - and using valuable resources to extinguish the latest choller den crematorium.

Pack up the witness and head to Texas to wire him up and see if he is telling the truth - that's logical. But people can lie and pass polygraphs, so this was when the entire plan was in limbo. He could pass or he could fail. Should he fail, I'm sure they had something else cooked up - after-all, that's what they do, they cook up new scenarios all the time.

How to get Tim off the boat - this is who they really fear, they know Tim Miller and they know he doesn't take any crap - Enter Marco and the new witness with a cooler full of Natalee in Nicaragua. This was a major hinge in their plans... would Tim and the FBI fall for it as they swoop in and abscond with the remains found in the trap.

So far everything is working better than expected. You have the attention focused on the pond with Dave, Golba and "Lightanks"..you have the side deals cut with Slivetti and Schaeffer for oil and gas rights and a permanent base / office on Aruba for South American exploration.

But you have Kyle running his mouth all over the net and then he realizes that he just can't keep talking in the open, so he contacts the Freebirds because he just can't shut the heck up and let it all play out. He can't just shut his mouth, so John tells him, - that's the last I want to hear about that trap.

Arubans swoop in, dive the cage, remove the contents, Golba packs up "Lighttanks" in his dog carrier and the case is over.

Purcell directs RV and others around the net setting up their little hoax, and no one would have been the wiser if Kyle would have shut his mouth.

Thank you for the explanation Rob.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: February 24, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »

WOW, Nothing like bringing out the old monkeys, like breaking News!  SO glad to see some missing one's back!   I'm always here, but never post anymore, just read, mostly Caylee's thread.  There is just something about SM/Mods/Etc.  attracting so many smart and resourceful, not to mention loving/caring people together!  One, thing has always been said, we'd always be here until there is justice served, even if we take a break.  I look forward to see that day come!

I heard something mentioned on the news and ran around my house, looking for my laptop (wasn't a pretty sight LOL) I'd say fortunately I'm home right now, but not the reason, to be home to read, since I can't at work.   I am grateful to be here, among new and old friends and to read and catch up, which I'm getting ready to do now,  so I will with hold comments for now, but had to say hello to some very special monkeys, I haven't seen here for awhile and glad to see are back and also all the new, fresher comments/ideas.   K, shutting up now and catching up.  I pray there is some good news to read, beside the little I have heard and read.. BBL

Justice  WILL BE SERVED FOR NATALEE  (in God's time, even if we never get to see it)   At least she's up there taking care of all the other little one's who have reached untimely deaths, such as Caylee, Haileigh, etc...... (Way To Damn many to mention)   

<--------  Joran

Love that hangman swingin' Joran thingie! Really nice touch. It needs to happen. Soon.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.