May 14, 2024, 12:09:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450429 times)
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: January 20, 2010, 03:57:32 PM »

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Doing quite a lot of research on missing children in Europe, especially the east parts I can tell you that quite a few cases were never resolved. There were rumours that children were being kidnapped for body organs, there was millions of dollars involved in this business and it's quite scary that actually the rumours turned out to be true.
I think EJ either killed her baby or got paid a big sum of money for keeping her mouth shut.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: January 20, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »

To get back to a question from yesterday, regarding when ej may have left AZ, I only see news articles that state tammi said she left on 12/18.

I did find that ej was in AZ 1/17 at least until the afternoon.
In the last thread NR posted the "minutes" from the paternity case
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.640

It reads that both Logan and ej were present for this hearing on 1/17/2009 1:47PM
That Logan is the natural father of Gabriel.
That Logan and ej agree to joint custody until the trial(probably the 12/28 one). Gabriel will resides w/ej from Wednesday 8:00AM until Suntil 8:00AM then w/Logan Sunday 8:00AM until Wednesday 8:00AM

Dec 9 + 9days = Dec 17

Welcome new Monkeys, Newfie and Alien. Pull up a branch and grab a banana!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: January 20, 2010, 03:59:48 PM »

<snipped>

According to her MySpace page, it appears Elizabeth was posting messages just days after her son went missing.

On her MySpace bio, Elizabeth calls herself a "proud parent" and labeled her mood as "adventurous" on December 29, 2009, and appears to have last logged-in on December 30, 2009, the same day she was arrested in Miami.

When asked about the MySpace page and visitor postings, Tempe Police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said, "Detectives are using any means necessary to find information and especially Gabriel."

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Tips-have-dropped-in-search-for-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

Can you put a link to her myspace account?
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: January 20, 2010, 03:59:49 PM »

Ok Monkeys this may have been discussed at an earlier time and if it was I apologize.  In this interview on Nancy Grace Nancy asks Tammi about the money EJ had on her when she was arrested here is the response;

GRACE: So, Tammi Smith, where do you think she got the money?

SMITH: I asked her that. She told me that when she left she had $2,000. She sold jewelry, her laptop computer, her dogs. She got $400 for rent and she got a check. I asked her if these people even -- I said, well, did the people even give you money to compensate for the trip that you had to make? And she said no.

Tammi asks her if they compensated her for the trip she HAD to make?  Is it just me or is that some sort of admission that EJ went there to hand off Gabriel and Tammi knew damn well.  What do you monkeys think? 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/13/ng.01.html

great catch!! if EJ just met the couple she supposedly gave him to randomly, why would they compensate her for the "trip" (aka EJ fleeing) 

But if there was a pre-planned hand-off, Tammi would probably ask about EJ's compensation.

Even if it was EJ fleeing and getting help from the underground, I don't see compensation for travels as part of that plan.

You know, its great how you guys weed through all of Tammi's stories/statements and catch her like this. If you're hiding something and you keep talking to the press, at some point you're gonna slip up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: January 20, 2010, 03:59:51 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope they get a counselor in to see her. Logically if she is not talking we ask why? Is she is a sociopath? Is she lying like Casey? Does she feel the longer she waits, the harder it will be to find him. I am grateful Caylee's body was found, Casey will get what she deserves. We could use a Kronk right about now!

Tamikosmom I am from Canada originally and have lived in the U.S. most of my life. I am a Newfie at heart, my mother was born and Raised in Newfoundland. I have my little canadian flag in my office so I guess I am a fellow canuck, at least in spirit.

O/T

Newfie

I was born and raised in Vancouver and ... now reside in the Fraser Valley ... less than an hours drive from the big city.

Fifteen years ago ... hubby and I along with youngest son took a road trip across Canada and hit all the provinces east of Manitoba.  Aside from the rough night long ferry ride from the mainland ... we loved Newfoundland.  We traveled the Viking trail.  We experienced a tour out  to the icebergs on a Viking ship (replica).  The scenery was magnificent.  The people friendly.

My teacher DIL who was raised just across the line from the FV has a small American flag displayed on her desk at school.  I assume our future grandkids will be taking pride in both their Canadian and American heritages.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: January 20, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/the-smith-couple%E2%80%99s-persons-of-interest-body-language-show-they-appear-to-know-more-about-baby-gabriel-and-show-major-signals-of-deception/

Tammi and Jack Smith (Persons of Interest) Body Language Show They Appear to Know More About Baby Gabriel and Show Major Signals of Deception

To me, the body language of the Smith Couple- Jack  and  Tammi, whom Elizabeth Johnson told they could adopt  Baby Gabriel  is suspicious. My feeling is that it   indicates that police should change their status from “People of Interest” to “People Who Should Be In the Next Cell Next to Elizabeth Johnson” While the recently released photos of the baby show him alive on the 26th of December, albeit abused and upset, what is equally disturbing to me was Tammi Smith’s sound bite on camera. Her communication skills and body language speak volumes to me.

(snipped - more at the link above)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: January 20, 2010, 05:02:46 PM »

Ok Monkeys this may have been discussed at an earlier time and if it was I apologize.  In this interview on Nancy Grace Nancy asks Tammi about the money EJ had on her when she was arrested here is the response;

SMITH: I asked her that. She told me that when she left she had $2,000. She sold jewelry, her laptop computer, her dogs. She got $400 for rent and she got a check. I asked her if these people even -- I said, well, did the people even give you money to compensate for the trip that you had to make? And she said no.

Tammi asks her if they compensated her for the trip she HAD to make?  Is it just me or is that some sort of admission that EJ went there to hand off Gabriel and Tammi knew damn well.  What do you monkeys think? 

great catch!! if EJ just met the couple she supposedly gave him to randomly, why would they compensate her for the "trip" (aka EJ fleeing) 

But if there was a pre-planned hand-off, Tammi would probably ask about EJ's compensation.

Even if it was EJ fleeing and getting help from the underground, I don't see compensation for travels as part of that plan.

You know, its great how you guys weed through all of Tammi's stories/statements and catch her like this. If you're hiding something and you keep talking to the press, at some point you're gonna slip up.
Great catch Mission. tammi's comment also doesn't fit with grampa Johnson telling that ej was going on the run w/Gabe

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: January 20, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »

Great catch! who are "these people" Send this off to LE (and nancy grace!) right away! WTG! They should just lock her up until she talks.

Welcome new monkeys! Glad to have you!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: January 20, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »

To get back to a question from yesterday, regarding when ej may have left AZ, I only see news articles that state tammi said she left on 12/18.

I did find that ej was in AZ 1/17 at least until the afternoon.
In the last thread NR posted the "minutes" from the paternity case
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.640

It reads that both Logan and ej were present for this hearing on 1/17/2009 1:47PM
That Logan is the natural father of Gabriel.
That Logan and ej agree to joint custody until the trial(probably the 12/28 one). Gabriel will resides w/ej from Wednesday 8:00AM until Suntil 8:00AM then w/Logan Sunday 8:00AM until Wednesday 8:00AM

Dec 9 + 9days = Dec 17

Welcome new Monkeys, Newfie and Alien. Pull up a branch and grab a banana!

Thank you for this information! So from this information the baby should have gone back to Logan on that sunday the 20th, I think I read he knew she was out of town and that was ok with everyone. They had to have agreed to that in court, or on that sunday she would have been in contempt of court. So I wonder if the statement, "what should I do just go back?" have to do with the transfer of custody?

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: January 20, 2010, 05:47:24 PM »

I am friends with the McQueary "Bring Home Gabriel Johnson" group on facebook (I think that's how it would be described?)..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251236072296

FB Message recieved
Logan McQueary January 20 at 5:32pm Reply
The McQueary Family would like to invite the public to a Candlelight Vigil in Honor of Gabriel Johnson at Chaparral Park at 5401 N. Hayden rd in scottsdale at the south soccer field on Sunday January 24th at 6:00 pm. Thank you to each and every one of you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are gathering for Gabriels safe return. Thank you Please repost

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: January 20, 2010, 05:48:44 PM »

I know this wannabe detective keeps flip flopping in her speculations regarding whether baby Gabriel is alive or has met his demise at the hand of his mother.

The following quotes tend to indicate that Gabriel may be under the care of the "underground" until Elizabeth and her baby can be reunited and ... Tammi Smith has a foundational knowledge of the network that has been afforded interim care of Gabriel.

Could it be that the arrested was not anticipated and ... Tammi Smith inability to "shut up" her attempt at damage control?  In other words ... "The lady doth protest too much."

Could it be that the plan was if Elizabeth Johnson was arrested ... she would remain ellusive regarding the whereabouts of her baby son and ... let the Smith's do all the talking.

Just speculating.

Janet

+++++++++

Johnson's Grandfather Thinks She's Lying
UPDATED: 11:22 am MST January 7, 2010

"She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," Bob Johnson said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

January 14, 2010 9:57 AM
Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing Boy, Used an Alias in Texas, Says Hotel Clerk

TEMPE, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson, an Arizona mother who is refusing to help police find her missing 8-month-old baby, may have been using multiple names and a fake driver's license while on a strange road trip that took her from Tempe to San Antonio to Miami.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/14/crimesider/entry6096469.shtml

Baby Gabriel’s mom ‘played us,’ couple say
updated 6:15 a.m. PT, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

Tammi said that Johnson never gave any details about what kind of support group she had while she was on the run with Gabriel, making vague references in her communications with them to women’s shelters and “the underground.”

“She’s a very secretive type person,” Tammi Smith said of Johnson. “I did ask her, but she would not give more any details. I had to force that stuff out of her: ‘What about diapers?’ ‘What about formula?’ ”

Tammi said Johnson would respond, “They’re gonna help me. They’re gonna help me,” without ever saying who “they” were.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

NANCY GRACE
Gabriel`s Mom Says FBI Has Tape of Adoptive Couple
Aired January 13, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: So, Tammi Smith, where do you think she got the money?

TAMMI SMITH: I asked her that. She told me that when she left she had $2,000. She sold jewelry, her laptop computer, her dogs. She got $400 for rent and she got a check. I asked her if these people even -- I said, well, did the people even give you money to compensate for the trip that you had to make? And she said no.

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: OK. I`ve got to ask you about a FaceBook entry. I want to show everybody that this is a FaceBook industry, and it is from a Tammi Peters Smith, which would be you...

TAMMI SMITH: Me.

CASAREZ: ... and it is from December 23rd, 2009. And it says in part, quote, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety."

Did you write that, Tammi?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes, I wrote that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

FBI questions Texas group in missing kid case
January 13, 2010 - 4:59PM

Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police,  said there was a certain amount of planning that Johnson did before she left Arizona with the baby on Dec. 18, and investigators believe she had some kind of help.

When Johnson was arrested, she had about $500 cash on her, according to police.

“We know originally, she sold a couple of dogs, she had a roommate that gave her about $400, and she had some social services assistance,” Hale said. “When you start adding up all that, we estimated she had about $1,200 when she left. By the time you start calculating the drive, gas, motel stays and shopping in Miami, and her having about $500 cash on her at the time of her arrest, the numbers don’t add up. Somewhere along the way, she came into some extra funds.”

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

Tip Had FBI Searching Nashville Home
Agents Acted On Evidence After Elizabeth Johnson's Arrest In Miami
UPDATED: 6:27 am MST January 9, 2010

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, even felt the Smiths were speaking in code to her when we recorded a group phonecall including the Smith's and Elizabeth from jail in Miami.

What is clear is that the Smiths, even then, were trying to clear their names.

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith.

"Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson.

"And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked.

"Yeah," said Johnson.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: January 20, 2010, 05:51:16 PM »

Interesting reading....Learn about the Abductors, the Children, the Leaders and More

CHILDREN OF THE UNDERGROUND WATCH
We Monitor the Protective Parent Underground Activity

Elizabeth Johnson – Is she Elizabeth Morgan or Susan Smith?
January 15, 2010

As Elizabeth Johnson’s story starts to unravel about the whereabouts of her young son, Baby Gabriel – Is she a self-proclaimed “protective parent” that is willing to stay in jail before disclosing the location of her son similar to Elizabeth Morgan? Or is she a lying and heinous child killer like Susan Smith?

In the ’80s, Elizabeth Morgan ( a doctor) sent her daughter Elizabeth to live with her parents in New Zeland after accusing her former spouse of abusing her daughter during supervised visitation. In addition, even more disturbing was that there were allegations that Morgan’s father had abused her.

If Johnson did find a family to aid and abet Elizabeth Johnson in this crime, then it’s likely she found some “protective parents” that were willing to go to any means, legal or illegal to keep Baby Gabriel from his custodial father. And if it was a protective parent group, then possibly one of the first clues would be the attorney that shows up to defend Elizabeth Johnson. However, in some cases, this attorney might not show up until several months into the case. It’s also possible if a group of protective parents have custody of Baby Gabriel, it could be possible to keep a child in a Hague or Non-Hague country like the Morgan case or possibly underground in the United States.

I really hope that Elizabeth Johnson would find the courage to mom-up and will disclose to authorities the exact location of Baby Gabriel. My gut feeling is that the longer she waits and if authorities end up finding Baby Gabriel on their own, she will receive a stiffer prison sentence. One way or the other, it sounds like she will be spending a long time in prison, but the sooner she takes some responsibility for her crime, the better for everyone and most importantly her son!

http://underwatch.wordpress.com/

BUMPED

_____

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1272 on: January 20, 2010, 05:57:29 PM »

Great catch! who are "these people" Send this off to LE (and nancy grace!) right away! WTG! They should just lock her up until she talks.

Welcome new monkeys! Glad to have you!
Thanks Tracygirl I will find a contact at Tempe PD and send this off if they haven't already caught Tammi's little bleep.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1273 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:33 PM »

Janet I think you are right she may be keeping silent thinking the Smith's were going to get her out of this.  I think Elizabeth has been promised some things and was banking on collecting. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: January 20, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »

I know this wannabe detective keeps flip flopping in her speculations regarding whether baby Gabriel is alive or has met his demise at the hand of his mother.

The following quotes tend to indicate that Gabriel may be under the care of the "underground" until Elizabeth and her baby can be reunited and ... Tammi Smith has a foundational knowledge of the network that has been afforded interim care of Gabriel.

Could it be that the arrested was not anticipated and ... Tammi Smith inability to "shut up" her attempt at damage control?  In other words ... "The lady doth protest too much."

Could it be that the plan was if Elizabeth Johnson was arrested ... she would remain ellusive regarding the whereabouts of her baby son and ... let the Smith's do all the talking.

Just speculating.

Janet

+++++++++

Johnson's Grandfather Thinks She's Lying
UPDATED: 11:22 am MST January 7, 2010

"She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," Bob Johnson said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

January 14, 2010 9:57 AM
Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing Boy, Used an Alias in Texas, Says Hotel Clerk

TEMPE, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson, an Arizona mother who is refusing to help police find her missing 8-month-old baby, may have been using multiple names and a fake driver's license while on a strange road trip that took her from Tempe to San Antonio to Miami.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/14/crimesider/entry6096469.shtml

Baby Gabriel’s mom ‘played us,’ couple say
updated 6:15 a.m. PT, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

Tammi said that Johnson never gave any details about what kind of support group she had while she was on the run with Gabriel, making vague references in her communications with them to women’s shelters and “the underground.”

“She’s a very secretive type person,” Tammi Smith said of Johnson. “I did ask her, but she would not give more any details. I had to force that stuff out of her: ‘What about diapers?’ ‘What about formula?’ ”

Tammi said Johnson would respond, “They’re gonna help me. They’re gonna help me,” without ever saying who “they” were.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

NANCY GRACE
Gabriel`s Mom Says FBI Has Tape of Adoptive Couple
Aired January 13, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: So, Tammi Smith, where do you think she got the money?

TAMMI SMITH: I asked her that. She told me that when she left she had $2,000. She sold jewelry, her laptop computer, her dogs. She got $400 for rent and she got a check. I asked her if these people even -- I said, well, did the people even give you money to compensate for the trip that you had to make? And she said no.

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: OK. I`ve got to ask you about a FaceBook entry. I want to show everybody that this is a FaceBook industry, and it is from a Tammi Peters Smith, which would be you...

TAMMI SMITH: Me.

CASAREZ: ... and it is from December 23rd, 2009. And it says in part, quote, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety."

Did you write that, Tammi?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes, I wrote that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

FBI questions Texas group in missing kid case
January 13, 2010 - 4:59PM

Kim Hale, commander of investigations for the Tempe Police,  said there was a certain amount of planning that Johnson did before she left Arizona with the baby on Dec. 18, and investigators believe she had some kind of help.

When Johnson was arrested, she had about $500 cash on her, according to police.

“We know originally, she sold a couple of dogs, she had a roommate that gave her about $400, and she had some social services assistance,” Hale said. “When you start adding up all that, we estimated she had about $1,200 when she left. By the time you start calculating the drive, gas, motel stays and shopping in Miami, and her having about $500 cash on her at the time of her arrest, the numbers don’t add up. Somewhere along the way, she came into some extra funds.”

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

Agents Acted On Evidence After Elizabeth Johnson's Arrest In Miami

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, even felt the Smiths were speaking in code to her when we recorded a group phonecall including the Smith's and Elizabeth from jail in Miami.

What is clear is that the Smiths, even then, were trying to clear their names.

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith.

"Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson.

"And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked.

"Yeah," said Johnson.

(Continued)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that missing baby Gabriel Johnson might be there.

And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: January 20, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »

Nancy Grace Friday Jan 8

00:15:52 I have to ask you about a facebook entry. 
00:15:54 I want to show everybody. 
00:15:56 This is a facebook industry from a tammi peters-smith which would be you and it is from december 23rd, 2009. 
00:16:07 It says in part, "please keep praying for gabriel and his mommy's safety on the road. 
00:16:14 She found an underground help i texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalties. 
00:16:23 " did you write that, tammi? 
00:16:27 >> Yes, I wrote that. 
00:16:28 >> What do you mean by it? 
00:16:29 >> Okay. 
00:16:30 What I meant by that , okay, i was being -- I don't want to -- I don't want to talk bad about logan, okay? 
00:16:40 But I was somewhat threatened by logan, and I wanted to make sure he understood, because we talked back and forth, wanted to make sure he understood -- in the beginning of that you'll see that we're going to, you know, we're going to do our, you know, classes to be foster parents and all that. 
00:16:57 I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore and secondly, before elizabeth went missing she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything they needed. 
00:17:12 So I wanted to make sure that he knew that we're out of it. 
00:17:16 We don't want any part of her or the baby or you and that was my way. 
00:17:21 Because the last time me and logan spoke he hung up on me and I couldn't tell him that. 
00:17:26 That was me publicly letting him know. 
00:17:30 I think anybody would want to pray for them, too, on the road. 
00:17:33 >> You said she found an underground. 
00:17:35 Underground help. 
00:17:35 That denotes something illegal, something not above board. 
00:17:38 >> Okay. 
00:17:39 Well, she had mentioned to me the word "underground," and she mentioned that at first she mentioned it was a domestic violence shelter. 
00:17:49 She used the word "underground" maybe once in the conversation. 
00:17:54 Instead of saying domestic violence, I didn't want that to make logan think he was violent toward her because as far as i know he was not. 
00:18:02 >> You're saying she told you she found a domestic violence shelter in san antonio? 
00:18:07 >> She didn't say it was in san antonio, but yes. 

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/62/HLN/Friday_January_8_2010/133840/

The part bolded would indicated that the Smith's knew all along what was going down.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: January 20, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

FB

The McQueary Family would like to invite the public to a Candlelight Vigil in Honor of Gabriel Johnson at Chaparral Park at 5401 N. Hayden rd in scottsdale at the south soccer field on Sunday January 24th at 6:00 pm. Thank you to each and every one of you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are gathering for Gabriels safe return. Thank you Please... See More repost

We really would like for people to come out. We are there to pray for the safe return of Gabriel. Our family would really appreciate it.

Please keep spreading the word and keep your eyes open for Gabe.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: January 20, 2010, 06:27:25 PM »

Someone just posted the body language shows signs of deception article link 5 times on Tammi's FB
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1278 on: January 20, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »

Someone just posted the body language shows signs of deception article link 5 times on Tammi's FB
Good
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: January 20, 2010, 06:38:19 PM »

I have been following this case since the beginning from the rafters.  Thank you to Northern Rose and all others who bring articles and ideas to this thread. 

I have been pondering on how any mother could even consider harming her baby.  I know there are those that suffer PND and I knew one such lass, but with proper professional help and the support of family she is once again well adjusted and a very happy and proud mother.  While considering all this I came across the following item in our media.  It is a chilling read but may explain how some women do have such thoughts.  Thank God that so few act on these impulses.

I am not saying that this is what EJ's problem was - I think she has had major problems since childhhod.  And I do think she is sitting mute in prison because the true charges against her would be a lot worse.

Mother with perinatal depression wanted to kill baby

Article from: The Mercury

Philippa Duncan

January 18, 2010 03:20pm

YOU wouldn't know it now, but Jane Heasman spent her first few months as a mother plotting ways to kill her baby, and then herself.

"I sat on the couch thinking I will not be one of those women who put their baby in the washing machine," she says.

"Lucky I had a top loader so I would not have been able to watch her go around and around."

Her thoughts would then move to the kitchen, debating the merits of the microwave and then the knives in the kitchen, which were nice and sharp and would bring a quick death.

"I thought if she screams one more time, I will throw her across the room," she says.

"If she cried, I would laugh at her. I would walk out of the room and walk outside and just laugh.

"Whenever she cried, I thought it was funny, I don't know why."

Ms Heasman's story is shocking, but it's not as rare as you would think.

Nationally, about 19 per cent of mothers suffer postnatal depression. For 15 per cent, the dark thoughts will start in pregnancy and continue after the baby is born, a lesser-known condition called perinatal depression.

That's what happened to Ms Heasman, a 27-year-old mum from Rokeby, who now has very different thoughts about her first child.

Sitting in the Parenting Centre in New Town that Ms Heasman credits with saving her life, she pauses to kiss her 10-month-old cherub.

"I'm sorry," she tells Annie.

"I love you now, but I didn't."

Ms Heasman was halfway through a nursing degree when she found out she was pregnant to her partner Daniel Keane.

"It was a big shock," she says.

"It wasn't part of the plan at all."

She had a "pretty normal pregnancy" until 20 weeks.

"This thing was growing inside me and my resentment was growing," she said.

"I was not excited about it at all."

Too ashamed to admit her feelings, she said nothing.

It was easy to hide how she felt, because the first-time mother was never asked about her emotions, finding "everything was about the baby" and measurements and ultra-sounds.

Then came the birth.

"Everyone says you forget, but you don't, oh my god it's so fresh," she says.

A 18-hour painful labour ended on the operating table with an emergency caesarean, and once Annie was cut out, Ms Heasman felt "nothing".

"They put her on my chest but I wanted her to get off me. I did not want her near me," she says.

Things did not improve once she brought her new baby home.

"I did not want to touch her, bathe her, feed her," she says.

"I had trouble breast-feeding, which I think was a big part of the problem.

"There is a big pressure on women to breast-fed. If you don't you're a failure."

Daniel was worried and so was the child nurse who on a home visit noticed the new mum was not touching her baby.

She was eventually referred to the Parenting Centre, where she was encouraged to reveal her darkest feelings to a non-judgmental professional and to start taking prescribed medication.

Ms Heasman was taught how to breast-feed and, finally getting the hang of it, started to feel love for Annie, who was now four-months old.

"I could not imagine ever loving her and now I could not imagine life without her," she says. "It just took me a bit longer to get there."

To avoid other women going through what she did, Ms Heasman is encouraging health officials to screen for perinatal depression during the regular pregnancy checks.

"Pick it up early," she says.

She is telling her story to encourage other women to seek help, and not wait until their children are one or two-year-olds.

"It's a hidden problem," she says. "No one wants to say they don't want their child. Women say nothing is wrong. But if you say you have had it, then suddenly everyone says 'I had that, too'."

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26602225-23272,00.html

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.