May 14, 2024, 12:41:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450429 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: January 25, 2010, 02:04:22 AM »

Candlelight vigil held for missing infant

About 150 people gathered on the south soccer field in Scottsdale’s Chaparral Park on Sunday for a candlelight vigil to pray for the safe return of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson whose father and family pleaded for anyone with knowledge of the boy’s whereabouts to come forward.

Slideshow: Vigil for Gabriel Johnson

Police: 'Great concern' over missing baby

It’s been six weeks since Logan McQueary last saw his son. On Dec. 18 Gabriel’s mother, Elizabeth Johnson of Tempe, drove off with him in her grandfather’s white 1995 Delta-88 Oldsmobile to San Antonio, Tex. in the midst of a custody battle.

Johnson hasn’t told authorities of the baby’s whereabouts since her arrest without the child last month, and has changed her story about what she did with the baby at least twice.

Johnson first told McQueary, her estranged boyfriend, on Dec. 27, she killed Gabriel and stuffed his body in a diaper bag and put his body in a trash bin, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document. Johnson also told FBI investigators she gave the baby to a couple in a park in San Antonio.

Logan McQueary said late Sunday that he wanted to keep the story in the forefront of the media in hopes of his son's safe return.

Tips to authorities are beginning to dwindle, but the story of “Baby Gabriel” is starting to be heard around the world as the McQuearys have received emails of support from people in Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Africa.

Dozens of people drove from far distances to attend the quiet and solemn vigil, including a woman who drove from Queen Creek and gave Logan a small stuffed teddy bear to give to Gabriel upon his safe return.

Large photographs of Gabriel were displayed at the vigil as family friends of the McQuearys passed out badges with Gabriel's picture that read "Pray for Baby Gabriel bring him home"

“Just tell us where he is,” said Logan McQueary, surrounded by numerous family and friends as he flanked his grandmother, Dorothy “Dot” Woodard, moments before the vigil in the neighborhood where he grew up.

“Maybe these people are out there and don’t want to give him up. We just don’t know. We want him back safe. If someone out there has him, we want these people to know he has a family who loves him.”

Johnson, 23, was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla. on Dec. 30, and remains incarcerated on a $1.1 million cash bond in the Maricopa County Estrella Jail. She has been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference, all felonies.

Tempe police have named a Scottsdale couple, Jack and Tammi Smith, who were trying to adopt Gabriel as persons of interest in the case, because they believe the Smiths are withholding information that could lead them to the baby.

Johnson most recently said she gave Gabriel away to a couple inside the motel room before placing him in their car baby seat and signing adoption papers.

Police have not ruled out the possibility of Johnson killing the baby, but believe he’s still alive.

Tia Siqueiros, who attended the vigil, carrying her 10-month old daughter, said she knows of the McQueary family’s situation through a friend.

“It’s really sad,” Siqueiros said. “I couldn’t even imagine. I don’t let her (her daughter) out of my sight. To not know where your child is..."

Crystal Garcia, who is a friend of Logan’s sister, Nicole McQueary, also was at the vigil.

“We’re hoping for the best,” Garcia said, “We think Gabriel is out there.”

Authorities are re-tracing Johnson’s movements through a GPS tracking device and computers she logged into, including one on the the day of her arrest, according to her MySpace page.

Johnson has a history of domestic violence, and McQueary said he believes she is capable of harming the child, but doesn’t want to believe it.

“I believe he’s out there,” McQueary said.

Woodard said, “Please, please, please — Just think about what you’ve seen, what you’ve done and what you’ve heard, and if you know of anything out there, call police. We need that little boy. The whole family needs that little boy. We’re not giving up. If someone out there has him, we want you to do the right thing.”

McQueary’s aunt, Kelli McQueary, also spoke during the vigil before seven of Logan’s cousins released balloons and six were released for his cousins who could not attend. Logan McQueary released a green balloon for Gabriel.

A family friend of McQueary’s also led the crowd in prayer.

“We can never say thank you enough from the support we’ve received from all over the world,” Kelli McQueary said.

McQueary’s uncle, Will McQueary, said he didn’t want to speculate what Johnson did with Gabriel.

“It’s one or the other,” McQueary said. “We just don’t know.”

If anyone has any information about Gabriel's whereabouts, call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800 843-5678.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149880
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: January 25, 2010, 02:09:20 AM »

Dozens attend candlelight vigil for missing Tempe baby

http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26650@knxv.dayport.com
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: January 25, 2010, 02:14:38 AM »

Dozens attend candlelight vigil for missing Tempe baby

TEMPE, AZ -- While detectives continue to search for leads in the case of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, a large group gathered Sunday evening to hold a candlelight vigil to show support for the family.

"I just had to be here, I wake up every morning and check the computer to find out if this little boy has been returned home," said Katrina Bratteli, who drove an hour to Scottsdale to attend the vigil.

Others, like Bratteli, have never met Gabriel Johnson, but felt a connection.

"I think people like me, this case has just gripped them. I have a son the same age as Gabriel and I can't imagine what this family is going through," said Bratteli.

A Facebook page dedicated to Gabriel Johnson, has become an outlet for others like Bratelli to show their support and hold out hope that the baby boy is alive.

About 100 people attended the vigil Sunday evening at Scottsdale Chaparral Park near Hayden and Chaparral Roads.

"I just want to thank everyone, the support is great, I'm very thankful," said Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, during the vigil.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Dozens-attend-candlelight-vigil-for-missing-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: January 25, 2010, 03:42:03 AM »

Police weigh charges in missing baby case

http://quotes.stocknod.com/stocknod/?GUID=11603097&Page=MediaViewer&ChannelID=6471

PHOENIX, Jan. 24 (UPI) -- Arizona police would have trouble bringing homicide charges against missing baby Gabriel Johnson's mother if the child is never found, legal experts say.

Elizabeth Johnson has been charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference, but prosecuting a homicide case without a body would be difficult, The Arizona Republic reported Sunday.

Johnson allegedly first told the child's father, Logan McQueary, 25, in text messages and phone calls that she had smothered Gabriel, put his body in a bag and placed it in a trash bin on Dec. 27 after fleeing Tempe, Ariz., with the child during a custody dispute.

She then changed her story, saying she gave the child to a couple she met in a park in San Antonio, Texas, the Republic said.

To corroborate Johnson's initial statements about killing the child, police would need evidence that could include the child's body before pursuing homicide charges.

"In court, the prosecutor has to tell a story to the jury, and the problem with not having a body is you're missing part of the story," retired Tempe Police Detective Allen Reed said.

And she knows that well. Even if she did kill him ( which I HOPE is not true) she will not admit it knowing that without evidence they can't do anything. It's so sad. I'm afraid we might never find out what happened to Gabriel.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1824 on: January 25, 2010, 05:01:13 AM »

Okay, I've been trying to read back and I now see that you've already posted this article.  Klaas, you can delete my previous if you want as it's a duplicate.  Anyway, that article is where Tammi is getting her reference to the kids who killed their father.

AZ,

Do you want to try another Robert W. Johnson?

JOHNSON Sr., Robert W.  5/4/2007 EVT obit http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azobitsmaricopa/surname_johnson.htm

I think you may have the right one there Seahorse.  I hope AZLady can take a look at that one.

What I have found is the following:
<snipped>
McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Logan's mother passed away April 13, 2008. 

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=12018B0A48186728&p_docnum=1&s_dlid=DL0110012501232620596&s_ecproduct=SUB-FREE&s_ecprodtype=INSTANT&s_trackval=GooglePM&s_siteloc=&s_referrer=&s_subterm=Subscription%20until%3A%2012%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docsbal=%20&s_subexpires=12%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docstart=&s_docsleft=&s_docsread=&s_username=decaturfree&s_accountid=AC0107082015365903015&s_upgradeable=no

Thanks, for the info...what puzzles me, Sr. Robert W. Johnson (noted above), should be a "Junior", if he is E.J.'s Pop.

- Bob W. Johnson (grandpa)
- Robert W. Johnson (Dad)
- Robert W. Johnson (E.J. Brother)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1825 on: January 25, 2010, 05:24:04 AM »

E.J. BROTHER?  Her B.D. is 7/24/86, RWJ is 7/86, no month is listed for him.
If this is her bro, perhaps, mom's maiden name is Walker?

S-0700-CR-2005009458  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  Scottsdale, AZ 85250  Maricopa County Superior 
M-0751-CR-2006027214  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  MALDEN, MA 021483467  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2007025078  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2007031707  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  MALDEN, MA 021483467  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2008000591  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0742-CR-20080036  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Fountain Hills Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2009008001  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: January 25, 2010, 08:10:30 AM »

Good Monday Morning all!  Thanks for all of the updates... What is puzzling me is that if she did kill Gabriel would she have said that knowing Logan would call the police? Her comment see ya Suck a$$ was also weird for someone if they had killed another person especially their child.  I am trying to remain hopeful that there is some couple within the underground adoption that has Gabriel. I think she made her extra money from either selling her body or selling Gabriel.  I also think Tammi Smith needs to be hauled in. She has two failures to show, what are they waiting for? Her Facebook site is horrible, a bunch of people cursing and calling each other names, I don't understand why she keeps it up there. Maybe she gets some sick pleasure off of watching people fight with each other.  sorry for the rant...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: January 25, 2010, 08:58:22 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=9653118

Baby Gabriel's Mom Faces Judge

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: January 25, 2010, 09:07:59 AM »

Thanks Tupelo.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1829 on: January 25, 2010, 09:22:15 AM »

Hey, Searching!  I know what you mean.  We value children as a priceless gift, so it's hard to fathom people who don't. That pic of a very sick looking, flushed-cheek Gabriel in the car seat really bothers me.  I think I'll ask WSH over at the Hinkymeter site if he can dissect it any.  The pattern on Gabriel's left cheek is bothering me.  To me, the lighter colored spot about mid cheek looks like a sideways finger print (as if you grabbed the sides of the face in one hand-thumb on (his) right cheek and other fingers (his) left, middle finger pressing the hardest...like maybe when a child refuses to open his mouth to take medicine or something?  I could be wrong of course though.  I wish I had a pediatrician friend.  Is there a pediatrician in the house?

I have to say I was at Target today and saw a young mom with a baby boy about the same age, same hair color, blue eyes.  I walked by her and thought "What a cute baby.", thought about it a second, and made an excuse to backtrack, stand in the main aisle under the pretense of searching for an item, only to fully check the baby out when she was looking away.  I'm thinking I may print Gabriel's pic out and carry it in my wallet for awhile.

I got a knot in my stomach when I saw the pic you referred to. I am not sure why because mine as babies had gotten chaffed cheeks from cold winters in Va. and all but that pic coupled with the pic where he looks so lethargic just disturb me for some reason. Babies are so defenseless and as parents we are supposed to protect,nurture,love and care for them and I just do not understand these mothers who harm their children or allow a boyfriend to do so,or fathers that harm the children, I just don't get it. I guess they are wired wrong. I use to foster for Humane society and I also know some breeders of purebred dogs and bird breeders as well and I must say, when there was a mother pet who killed her off spring, my first words were spay the pet, don't allow it to give birth again, some would choose to 'try it again and see', only to have the litter killed by the mother, some had them spayed. I brought this up because we are seeing these mothers kill their children and there is no way of stopping them from giving birth at a later date. I realize that even though the equipment is there to carry and birth the children,that does not mean they are meant to be mothers nor that they will do a good job of being a mother. I really do wish we could take the same steps with humans as we do with pets, if they harm their babies, 'spay' them. It may just save another child from suffering in the future. I hope no one takes this wrong, I am not trying to be insulting to babies in any way, but just using that as a means of explaining my thoughts on this. I just hate to see the little ones suffer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1830 on: January 25, 2010, 09:29:48 AM »

Thanks for all the updates 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1831 on: January 25, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »

Obituaries

Search obituaries and death notices from prominent newspapers dating back to 1851. IDK if this means until presently.
Need a scootsdale library card, AZ.

http://library.ci.scottsdale.az.us/research/all_databases.cfm#genealogy

https://libcat.scottsdaleaz.gov/patroninfo~S1?/0/redirect=/validate?url=http%3A%2F%2F0-obituaries.proquest.com.libcat.scottsdaleaz.gov%3A80%2F

https://libcat.scottsdale library card, I am assuming you need to live in Scottsdale? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1832 on: January 25, 2010, 09:58:51 AM »

https://libcat.scottsdaleaz.gov/selfreg%22

Library Card Pre-registration

If you do not already have a Scottsdale Public Library Card you may use the form below to pre-register for an account and gain immediate access to the Library's resources.

Decoder: SCOOTSVILLE is Scottsville

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: January 25, 2010, 10:09:25 AM »

E.J. BROTHER?  Her B.D. is 7/24/86, RWJ is 7/86, no month is listed for him.
If this is her bro, perhaps, mom's maiden name is Walker?

S-0700-CR-2005009458  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  Scottsdale, AZ 85250  Maricopa County Superior 
M-0751-CR-2006027214  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  MALDEN, MA 021483467  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2007025078  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2007031707  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  MALDEN, MA 021483467  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2008000591  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 
M-0742-CR-20080036  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Fountain Hills Municipal 
M-0751-CR-2009008001  ROBERT WALKER JOHNSON  DEFENDANT  07/1986  SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250  Scottsdale Municipal 

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

I believe 7 is the month listed for him, they just have not given a day (24)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: January 25, 2010, 10:12:45 AM »

Omissions of Jack & Tammi Smith

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/omissions-jack-tammi-smith/
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1835 on: January 25, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »

I don't know if this is new...

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-baby-due-in-court-today-82596172.html

Baby Gabriel's mother pleads not guilty to abuse, kidnapping charges
by Catherine Holland
Posted on January 25, 2010 at 8:26 AM
Updated today at 9:04 AM

TEMPE -- Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of the Tempe baby who has been missing for a month now, pleaded not guilty this morning to charges of child abuse and kidnapping. No camera were allowed in the courtroom for the video arraignment.

Baby Gabriel has been the center of a nationwide search since he vanished at Christmas. It's believed that Johnson was the last person to see the baby alive, but she has not been cooperating with authorities as they try to find the 9 month old.

Investigators said Johnson fled the state with the baby after the child's father, Logan McQueary, was granted full custody last month. Johnson was arrested on Dec. 29 in Florida. She was extradited back to Arizona earlier this month, and is being held at the Maricopa County Jail.

Investigators said the Johnson has been giving them conflicting stories. Early on, Johnson said she killed Gabriel. She later said she gave him to a couple in San Antonio.

Tempe police investigators said there are indications that the baby is alive, but they have not been able to confirm any leads.

A little more than a week ago, Tempe police released a series of pictures showing Gabriel in a San Antonio hotel room. Some of those pictures are date stamped Dec. 26. That's the last time anybody knows for sure that Gabriel was alive.

A candlelight vigil was held for Gabriel at Scottsdale's Chaparral Park Sunday night. "We want everybody around the world and around the United State to be looking out," McQueary said. "He could be anywhere."

Investigators are continuing to comb through evidence taken from the home of Jack and Tammi Smiths. The Smiths tied to adopt Gabriel in the weeks before he vanished. Police have since labeled them persons of interest and are trying to determine if the couple knows more than they have said.

The Smiths maintain that they've done nothing wrong.

A pretrial hearing for Johnson has been scheduled for March 9.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: January 25, 2010, 12:13:49 PM »

Missing baby's mother pleads not guilty

PHOENIX -- The mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson pleaded not guilty Monday to charges related to his disappearance.

Elizabeth Johnson appeared in court by video from the Maricopa County Jail. She was dressed in jail stripes.

Johnson spoke only to give her name and birthdate. A "not guilty" plea was entered for her to charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

The court appearance came one day after dozens of people gatehred at a candlelight vigil in Scottsdale to pray that Gabriel will be found.

Logan McQueary, the boy's father, said Sunday night's vigil did not mean the family is giving up on searching for Gabriel.

"We're not giving up at all," McQueary said, while Gabriel's great-grandmother, Dot Woodard, chimed in, "Not for a minute are we giving up."

Police say Johnson took the boy and left Arizona in December to avoid a custody hearing. They say the child was last seen with Johnson at a motel near San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26. Johnson was arrested in Florida several days later and returned to Arizona.

Police say Johnson -- who initially gave conflicting accounts of what happened to Gabriel -- no longer is talking with them.

McQueary said he has not spoken with Johnson, but he wants her to tell the truth. He said no new information has come for days and tips about the baby's whereabouts have declined as time passes.

"I hope he comes back soon... I love him. I want him back more than anything else," McQueary said.

McQueary said Johnson told him at one time that she had killed Gabriel and put his body in a dumpster.

"I think she might be capable of it, but I don't want to believe that she did," he said.

Johnson later said she gave the baby to a Texas couple who were strangers to her.

Meanwhile, former FBI special agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said police need to keep trying to talk with Johnson "because that's going to be the key. It's going to give you more information even if she doesn't tell the truth... You have to basically convince her it's in maybe her best interests and the child's best interests to talk to you."

Garrett said police should retrace their steps.

"You may have to go back to the hotel again, pull the records of people that were staying at the hotel. Supposedly other people saw her in San Antonio with Gabriel. All of those people need to be found and interviewed."

Garrett said police also need to look at cellphones and other communications by Johnson, as well as track her car.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1256291
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: January 25, 2010, 12:38:40 PM »

Hey, Searching!  I know what you mean.  We value children as a priceless gift, so it's hard to fathom people who don't. That pic of a very sick looking, flushed-cheek Gabriel in the car seat really bothers me.  I think I'll ask WSH over at the Hinkymeter site if he can dissect it any.  The pattern on Gabriel's left cheek is bothering me.  To me, the lighter colored spot about mid cheek looks like a sideways finger print (as if you grabbed the sides of the face in one hand-thumb on (his) right cheek and other fingers (his) left, middle finger pressing the hardest...like maybe when a child refuses to open his mouth to take medicine or something?  I could be wrong of course though.  I wish I had a pediatrician friend.  Is there a pediatrician in the house?

I have to say I was at Target today and saw a young mom with a baby boy about the same age, same hair color, blue eyes.  I walked by her and thought "What a cute baby.", thought about it a second, and made an excuse to backtrack, stand in the main aisle under the pretense of searching for an item, only to fully check the baby out when she was looking away.  I'm thinking I may print Gabriel's pic out and carry it in my wallet for awhile.

Maybe I am naive but I thought it looked like his cheeks were chapped......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: January 25, 2010, 01:21:41 PM »

Tissue Alert

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdIZRHxmD_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CdIZRHxmD_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh my Lord, he is such an adorable baby.  I just can't fathom these mothers who no longer want there children,  but have other options.  They chose murder (Caylee),   possible murder or sold (Gabe).  They each had other loving family members and even a bio dad who wanted him.  I just don't get it!!???

Is this the pic? I think it looks like he has a bit of an alergic reaction. I was thinking maybe the cloth from the carseat was not washed prior to using? He was with Tammi during this pic, right? I think this was the new seat?
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: January 25, 2010, 02:07:35 PM »

Okay, I've been trying to read back and I now see that you've already posted this article.  Klaas, you can delete my previous if you want as it's a duplicate.  Anyway, that article is where Tammi is getting her reference to the kids who killed their father.

AZ,

Do you want to try another Robert W. Johnson?

JOHNSON Sr., Robert W.  5/4/2007 EVT obit http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azobitsmaricopa/surname_johnson.htm

I think you may have the right one there Seahorse.  I hope AZLady can take a look at that one.

What I have found is the following:
<snipped>
McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Logan's mother passed away April 13, 2008. 

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=12018B0A48186728&p_docnum=1&s_dlid=DL0110012501232620596&s_ecproduct=SUB-FREE&s_ecprodtype=INSTANT&s_trackval=GooglePM&s_siteloc=&s_referrer=&s_subterm=Subscription%20until%3A%2012%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docsbal=%20&s_subexpires=12%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docstart=&s_docsleft=&s_docsread=&s_username=decaturfree&s_accountid=AC0107082015365903015&s_upgradeable=no

Thanks, for the info...what puzzles me, Sr. Robert W. Johnson (noted above), should be a "Junior", if he is E.J.'s Pop.

- Bob W. Johnson (grandpa)
- Robert W. Johnson (Dad)
- Robert W. Johnson (E.J. Brother)

Is it possible that Grandpa Johnson uses his middle name as his first name and is not Robert (Bob) Walker Johnson?

When I did a search of divorce cases in AZ I had found a Donald Robert Johnson and Elizabeth A. Johnson who had a divorce filed in 1991.

Which may just be a coincidence? I don't know, still real new to looking up information.

But this could explain Elizabeths father being Sr. and her twin brother being Jr.

(I had put this in the links)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.