May 17, 2024, 01:29:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 376404 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 07, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »

Peru isn't going to let the US have him on the extortion. Didnt we read that ?  From the Peruvian Justice persons ? 
Joe Tacopina would need to :
a) send someone who spoke the language
b.) can pratice law in Peru
I can see Taco being his media rep to spread the manure in the American media to get face time, but seriously, ?? I can also see Joe going down there to try to visit him, but he sure can't represent him in Peru. I already know what spin Taco is going to put on it in the media, same as before. 
Is Henry Lee packing up spare hairs and booking flights ?
The crime happened on Peruvian soil against a Peruvian citizen. The " suspect "is in Peru. The NL can't go in there and demand that he be treated according to the laws in NL and Joe can't go in there and demand he be treated as an American.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 07, 2010, 09:45:08 PM »

Kock and several of the Aruban attorneys have offices in Colombia. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #762 on: June 07, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »

Excuse my manners...

Evening Monkeys !

Hi Sea Searcher!

I`m diggin` the hat.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 07, 2010, 09:49:10 PM »

Thanks everyone for the comments about my chat room questions during the Steph Watts show.  For those who weren't listening...my questions were not acknowledged by anyone that could have answered them.  

I'd typed a whole big long response about it while the threads were changing, so I lost it.  I'm not typing it all over again!  At least not until after I finish listening to Dana, and take a long hot shower.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH Sleuth for the recap of Steph's show!  

Other than what Dave said, God bless him, I got lost in all the confusion..lol.  Of course when I started reading your transcription it started coming back to me.  I'm going to try to listen to it again later.

I certainly appreciate Steph bringing all the guests on for us to hear, but he could really take some lessons from Dana.

Dana's the BEST!  :monkeyheart:

Try hitting 'backspace' or undo, it might bring what you wrote back up.

Here is what I do when I have a long post.  I type it in Miscrsoft Word and then I copy and paste it in a post.  If the forum all of a sudden isn't working when you go to post it you will still have what you typed in word.  You don't have to save the document in word.  Or if I am typing it in a post before I hit post I highlight it and I say copy.  This way it has my the last thing I copied in memory so I can paste it again.

Exactly what I do as well.  For example, that is what I did with the summary of the Steph Watts program.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: June 07, 2010, 09:50:38 PM »

Propose this example:
(1) US citizen murders in California. Unsolved crime.
(2) US citizen murders in Florida. Is then linked back to previous murder, before/during presentation of charges.

In which state does this person do prison time? I do not know the answer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: June 07, 2010, 09:55:59 PM »

Allan Rafael doesn't care much for NG (can't blame him).  These photoshops are from his facebook photos. The photos are fake, just for laughs:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4686564&id=508811824#!/profile.php?id=508811824&v=wall

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 07, 2010, 09:56:59 PM »

INPE rule out Dutchman accused of killing a young Peruvian woman is detained in the prisons in Lurigancho and San Jorge

Lima (Peru.com) .- The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, said he still has not defined the prison to be transferred to the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing the young Stephany Flores.

In a conversation with RPP Noticias, the official explained that the Rating Board is still assessing the situation from abroad, who is detained at the headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Department (DIRINCRI).

However, Rodriguez Rabanal van der Sloot denied that he is to be held in San Jorge Lurigancho or so may be a penalty of Lima, but declined to give further details until the board makes a decision.

Finally, the head of INPE denied having any contact with the Netherlands Embassy in Peru and will take appropriate precautions to prevent self harm or be attacked by the inmates of the prison to which he is transferred.

"At the appropriate time seek a physical space and not to put at risk their physical integrity," he said.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/lima20100607/100962/INPE-descarta-que-holandes-acusado-de-matar-a-joven-peruana-sea-recluido-en-los-penales-de-Lurigancho-y-San-Jorge

if I am reading this correctly the special treatment is in the planning stages as we speak

I too am very worried about the special treatment.  I still believe Anita's family has connections in the Hague.

Another thing,  HOW did NO ONE not hear any of this happening in that room?  The descriptions of the room and the way she was killed it is very hard for me to believe no one heard anything, or is this a common thing that happens in the Hostel? If you notice the windows to the rooms are open so someone inside or even outside had to have heard something.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
JusticeDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 07, 2010, 09:57:37 PM »

They are now saying she was found with her black shirt and underwear. Doesn't this mean they were some effort for sexual activity between the two?

THE LATEST FROM CNN

(CNN) -- A Peruvian police report leaked Monday says the alleged victim of Joran van der Sloot was found in his hotel room on the floor, half-dressed. The report provides new details about the hours before Stephany Flores' body was found.

Van der Sloot, who was twice arrested in connection with the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, is in Peruvian custody as a suspect in the killing of Flores, 21.

According to the document, the Hotel Tac, where van der Sloot was staying, received a call from someone looking for him about 11 p.m. June 1. The receptionist forwarded the call, but no one answered. The hotel worker assumed that van der Sloot was asleep because the room key was with him and not the front desk.

About an hour later, according to the police report, the receptionist noticed that van der Sloot owed money for two nights and went up to his room, where her knocks went unanswered. The television was blaring, so the hotel employee figured he was resting, the report says.

Afterward, the hotel supervisor told the employee to go back to van der Sloot's room and enter using a spare key. When the employee went in, she found Flores' body on the floor, dressed in a black T-shirt and red panties, half-covered with a piece of white clothing, the police report said.

Flores was bleeding from her nose, the report said.

The hotel employee became frightened at the sight and went to alert her supervisor and the police, turning off the television and lights on her way out of the room, the report said.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #768 on: June 07, 2010, 09:57:52 PM »

INPE dismisses as Lurigancho and San Jorge prison Dutchman Van der Sloot

The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, ruled this afternoon that the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, will NOT be held in the prisons in Lurigancho and San Jorge, as had been speculated.

He said that is the classification board of Lima holding cells that make that decision, based on the assessment that makes the background and the crime he is accused is charged.

Lurigancho explained that it is excluded because it is overcrowded, and there is the commitment of his administration not to send a more internal, while San Jorge also because there are only primary inmates, and van der Sloot is accused of a serious crime like murder.

There are, he said, Castro Castro, Piedras Gordas, but also criminal in Canete or Aucayama Carquin in Huaral, because it can be any criminal department of Lima.

Rabanal referred to the prison once elected, we will take security measures to prevent the Dutchman citizen self harm or be attacked by other inmates.

Workers strike

On the other hand, the holder of INPE Wednesday confirmed that workers in the sector have called for a 24-hour strike.

He said that workers are committed to not leave unattended the shootout, while his administration has taken measures to prevent tampering.

For example, reported that as a day visit Wednesday is female, has previously informed the family that has stepped forward to tomorrow martes.Andina.

http://www.cronicaviva.com.pe/content/view/117501/31/

This seems contradictory ?? am I not understanding the translation ?? Should the word "NOT" be inserted ??

am I just completely lost...LOL  don't answer that!

He will NOT be going to  Lurigancho and San Jorge prisons.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #769 on: June 07, 2010, 10:01:21 PM »

Excuse my manners...

Evening Monkeys !

Hi Sea Searcher!

I`m diggin` the hat.

Hi carpe !!!

It's nice to see so many Monkeys again...I don't get much chance to visit like I use to.

What happened to all our Monkey emoticons ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: June 07, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »

Police

Irrefutable evidence
Van Der Soot with counsel

Lima, Monday, June 7, 2010

Comment

The Netherlands Embassy stated that it will provide financial assistance to the young man accused of murdering Stephany Flores in a hotel in Miraflores.

The Dutchman is held in the lockup of the Division of Criminal Investigation since last Saturday after his arrival from Chile, where he was captured.

Interior Minister Octavio Salazar was in charge of submission to the national and foreign press, and despite the cameras, Joran Van Der Sloot remained imperturbable.

Some shamans or witches in the door of the DIRINCRI performed some rituals to force the detainee to confess the crime ..

http://www.americatv.com.pe/noticias%5Clanoticia.asp?id_video=393
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #771 on: June 07, 2010, 10:07:28 PM »

He will NOT be going to  Lurigancho and San Jorge prisons.

Thanks...I always get frustrated with these foreign report translations, especially babblefish or what ever it's called...

King's English Please !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 07, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

Michael Griffith the attorney in the case that became Midnight Express.

He has been in prisons in over two dozen countries.  The prison he is going to be in is the worst.  There is a dormitary group called the shining path.  There are 35 prisoners to a room.  He said when he was visiting a client there a prisoner was stabbed withing 10 feet from him.  He said if someone wanted to get to this man these people have nothing and for $50.00 they will kill Joran.
hmmm, checking cash on hand...

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 07, 2010, 10:09:24 PM »

INPE rule out Dutchman accused of killing a young Peruvian woman is detained in the prisons in Lurigancho and San Jorge

Lima (Peru.com) .- The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, said he still has not defined the prison to be transferred to the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing the young Stephany Flores.

In a conversation with RPP Noticias, the official explained that the Rating Board is still assessing the situation from abroad, who is detained at the headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Department (DIRINCRI).

However, Rodriguez Rabanal van der Sloot denied that he is to be held in San Jorge Lurigancho or so may be a penalty of Lima, but declined to give further details until the board makes a decision.

Finally, the head of INPE denied having any contact with the Netherlands Embassy in Peru and will take appropriate precautions to prevent self harm or be attacked by the inmates of the prison to which he is transferred.

"At the appropriate time seek a physical space and not to put at risk their physical integrity," he said.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/lima20100607/100962/INPE-descarta-que-holandes-acusado-de-matar-a-joven-peruana-sea-recluido-en-los-penales-de-Lurigancho-y-San-Jorge

if I am reading this correctly the special treatment is in the planning stages as we speak

I too am very worried about the special treatment.  I still believe Anita's family has connections in the Hague.

Another thing,  HOW did NO ONE not hear any of this happening in that room?  The descriptions of the room and the way she was killed it is very hard for me to believe no one heard anything, or is this a common thing that happens in the Hostel? If you notice the windows to the rooms are open so someone inside or even outside had to have heard something.
I think the TV was on and the street  is very noise. If the Hotel is close to the benavides Av. there is a hospital to attend all the emergencies and it is really busy.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: June 07, 2010, 10:11:12 PM »

screencaps from NG
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »

Excuse my manners...

Evening Monkeys !

Howdy Sea Searcher.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »

more
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:38 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose for those screen captures.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 07, 2010, 10:15:15 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose for those screen captures.

I should have resized them, sorry Klaas
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: June 07, 2010, 10:21:58 PM »

more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.