May 14, 2024, 03:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 176662 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 07, 2011, 10:55:59 AM »

I seem to recall that George also went on one of his tirades back in the days of the media and protesters camped out in front of their house & mentioned that he had people watching certain people.   I recall him talking about his investigators were following people & he knew things the rest of the world didnt (IMHO, yea he sure did but the reason was not what he gave the public or LE).  He also used the excuse for getting a gun because he would give those people a warning.  Subsequently, the detectives showed up at the Anthony home because someone called to inform them that there was a weapon in the home & as a condition of Casey's probation no firearms were allowed to be in the home.   It was later confiscated in the wheel well of George's car.   I'd have to look way back to see if the footage is still available.

Everything Dominic Casey and James Hoover did was at the Anthony's instructions.   There is also a reason why he told his friend & everyone that was in the home one evening when Casey first came home from jail "I can't live with this lie anymore."   There is a reason why he went to the SO's behind Cindy's back, the answer not as obvious as what he told detectives that we've heard thru discovery.  There is a reason he faked a suicide as well, grief for his granddaughter not even the tip of the iceberg why.   There is a reason why Mark Nejame felt the need to resign from representing them, more than we know. 

I'm not even gonna get myself to the shade of livid discussing Cindy's antics.   They both knew, they both worked together to attempt to conceal it, they both tampered with evidence, they are both trying to blame LE with ridiculous unfounded accusations to get the heat off their monster, they both are and will continue to lie to save the very person that killed their granddaughter (IMHO).   They have every right to still love Casey with blinders on but they had NO right whatsoever to become accessories after the fact & tamper with evidence nor lie under oath.   They certainly do not have ANY right to publicly accuse innocent individuals of wrongdoing to create another suspect and/or due to a personal vendetta.    I have no empathy for them whatsoever due to their deplorable conduct and because in the manner that they are supporting their daughter, they are forsaking their granddaughter in the process.
IIRC, the person who sold the gun to George, called LE to inform them.  I have a feeling George, Casey and maybe Cindy would not be here today had that pc never been made.

I agree with both of you.  In fact, I think Casey had plans to do away with her parents so she could take over their house as their bereaved orphaned child. 
The other point I wanted to make is that, at the time George was having "People watch the people who are watching over Caylee," and "His" people knew  the whereabouts of "These people," why not just go get Caylee? Or maybe he really thought that these "People" would drop Caylee off on a street corner as he once said. IMO he knew she was dead on June 24 and likely helped dispose of her.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 07, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »

tupelo, I wanted to thank you and cookie for your first hand accounts.

me too!! cookie

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 07, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLrnxXsVQ0&feature=more_related

CMA Hearing 03/02/11 - Part 9
S0meRand0mName

At 2:56 George says, "It's been nearly 2 years since I've seen him, but...." in answer to who was the first officer to arrive to the house.  Nearly 2 years?  How can he forget how long Caylee has been gone?  We know who the first officer was to arrive, the rookie. I'm sure other than that night, they never saw him again.  Grrr  Just another indicaton of how insignificant Caylee is to them since she died.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 07, 2011, 11:06:43 AM »

tupelo, I wanted to thank you and cookie for your first hand accounts.

me too!! cookie

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 07, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »

Loved your post & totally agree with the observations you denoted.  As a mom, even to this date I end up buying things for my adult children before I buy extra things for myself lol!

It breaks my heart that such a beautiful baby girl was used more as a manipulative tool by the very people that should have instinctively loved her unconditionally.   Her life was taken over evil traits spite, greed, selfishness, obsession & vindictiveness.  I believe the cover up of her murder is due to guilt over their contributions to this viscous circle more than it is unconditional love for the very person that killed her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 07, 2011, 11:11:07 AM »

geez....got in the quote box..haven't done that in awhile..lol

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 07, 2011, 11:15:20 AM »

I seem to recall that George also went on one of his tirades back in the days of the media and protesters camped out in front of their house & mentioned that he had people watching certain people.   I recall him talking about his investigators were following people & he knew things the rest of the world didnt (IMHO, yea he sure did but the reason was not what he gave the public or LE).  He also used the excuse for getting a gun because he would give those people a warning.  Subsequently, the detectives showed up at the Anthony home because someone called to inform them that there was a weapon in the home & as a condition of Casey's probation no firearms were allowed to be in the home.   It was later confiscated in the wheel well of George's car.   I'd have to look way back to see if the footage is still available.

Everything Dominic Casey and James Hoover did was at the Anthony's instructions.   There is also a reason why he told his friend & everyone that was in the home one evening when Casey first came home from jail "I can't live with this lie anymore."   There is a reason why he went to the SO's behind Cindy's back, the answer not as obvious as what he told detectives that we've heard thru discovery.  There is a reason he faked a suicide as well, grief for his granddaughter not even the tip of the iceberg why.   There is a reason why Mark Nejame felt the need to resign from representing them, more than we know. 

I'm not even gonna get myself to the shade of livid discussing Cindy's antics.   They both knew, they both worked together to attempt to conceal it, they both tampered with evidence, they are both trying to blame LE with ridiculous unfounded accusations to get the heat off their monster, they both are and will continue to lie to save the very person that killed their granddaughter (IMHO).   They have every right to still love Casey with blinders on but they had NO right whatsoever to become accessories after the fact & tamper with evidence nor lie under oath.   They certainly do not have ANY right to publicly accuse innocent individuals of wrongdoing to create another suspect and/or due to a personal vendetta.    I have no empathy for them whatsoever due to their deplorable conduct and because in the manner that they are supporting their daughter, they are forsaking their granddaughter in the process.
IIRC, the person who sold the gun to George, called LE to inform them.  I have a feeling George, Casey and maybe Cindy would not be here today had that pc never been made.

I agree with both of you.  In fact, I think Casey had plans to do away with her parents so she could take over their house as their bereaved orphaned child. 
The other point I wanted to make is that, at the time George was having "People watch the people who are watching over Caylee," and "His" people knew  the whereabouts of "These people," why not just go get Caylee? Or maybe he really thought that these "People" would drop Caylee off on a street corner as he once said. IMO he knew she was dead on June 24 and likely helped dispose of her.

Yes, yes and yes!

When the computer searches came out months in advance of Caylee's murder, I sensed that but when the discovery came out about Casey telling Amy she had savings & she was going to acquire her parents home that sealed that thought for me.   I mean she even had Amy believe her to the point that she submitted an official change of address notice & sent a package to her parents home!   In my mind, there was no other way around that lie unless she was planning on getting rid of her parents.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 07, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »

talked with hubs while driving back from Florida..I told him that I did feel some pity/sympathy for the grand parents even though they are turds about not being more loyal to Caylee..as a grand parent, I do have some compassion for the grand parents even though I don't like them or what they are doing to protect Casey and in doing so disrespecting Caylee...
mind you, hubs does not follow the case like we do..but he says, I don't feel sorry for them at all..they contributed to the problem that is Casey..they need to accept the responsibility of their culpability in the daughter that they raised...if they would have clamped down on Casey years ago instead of letting her get away with all her lies and deception, they might have a live grand daughter now...
Whoa!  pretty smart hubs...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »

I also think that Casey was going to murder her parents..not Lee..
although now she might have second thoughts of including Lee in her plot lol!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: March 07, 2011, 11:35:10 AM »

I'm just re-watching some video clips from the hearings.

In this one, George says, "Anything I could have done to bring my granddaughter home, I would have done, and I would still do, I would still do."   Huh?  Are they still on  the "Caylee is alive" agenda or do I misunderstand what he's conveying?  But even so, I never saw them do anything to bring Caylee home. KFN command centers, driving billboards around town, holding out the donation jar, media appearances to dispute facts, is what I saw.  It's just a phrase for George and Cindy to throw around I guess.

http://www.wesh.com/video/27067629/detail.html
George Anthony Questions Prosecutor

Tupelo..you left out boinking River to get money for ..well we don't really know what for do we?

Anyroad I think that ole Georgie was saying he has no regrets in doing anything he did..bilking the public, boinking the volunteers, taking people's money, threatening people on the sidewalk in front of his house nor the media whore appearances..sadly Georgie none of that ever brought Caylee back..and he knew it wouldn't..he and Cindy knew, at the very latest date mid July to mid August of 2008, their Caylee was not of this earth anylonger.

so did george thing that doing the nasties with river was going to bring caylee home!! what! he was inspecting every crease of her body for signs and clues where caylee maybe!! gimmie a break he is so phoney!! he was doing nasties while they were looking for his grandaughter he is the lowest of the low!!

I'll never forget the day he said "We have people watching the people who are watching Caylee."  And he said she had been moved what? five times, something like that.  And he also said he expected to find her on a street corner when he was hauling that dumb billboard around. He did nothing to find her.  He knew she was dead, I believe, from June 24 when he was looking for the gas cans and saw her in the trunk. Early on on Greta,  he was talking about opening the trunk to see if the gas cans were there.  He said he had an extra key so he stepped around Casey and.... and Cindy interrupted and said, "And there were the gas cans." The story has changed since then and now it is that Casey thrust the gas cans at him and swore, "Here are your ****** cans." As I recall, he said he was embarrassed to tell that his daughter swore at him.  Heck, that's the way that family speaks to each other all the time.

I believe that George knew and might have helped throw little sweet Caylee in the woods.  I don't think that Cindy knew until after the third phone call, but George told her shortly thereafter.  They all knew from early on and nothing will ever convince me that they didn't.  IMO

As much as I dislike the A's, I ill never believe that George had anything to do with moving the body.
He might have known where it was, towards then from Lee, but I just don't see him participating in that.
The A's knew she was in the woods for sure, but moving her..I just can't see that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #650 on: March 07, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »

Sorry for the O/T... but is there a thread for Missing Person Marizela Perez??? Missing from University of Washington?
Sorry again for O/T, just made a thread for her. Please Mods delete my two O/T comments. TIA JSM

Will do, JSM!   
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:05:39 PM by CBB » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #651 on: March 07, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »

JSM, I'm leaving the one in regard to the "donate" button, so other posters may benefit from it in the event they run into the same thing. You can bypass the PayPal option by supplying credit card information. That's the option I chose because I can't remember my PayPal password either.  Thanks all, for your generosity!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 07, 2011, 12:13:10 PM »

JSM, I'm leaving the one in regard to the "donate" button, so other posters may benefit from it in the event they run into the same thing. You can bypass the PayPal option by supplying credit card information. That's the option I chose because I can't remember my PayPal password either.  Thanks all, for your generosity!
Thank you so much CBB for removing the OT and leaving the PayPal one. Took me forever to figure out how to use it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 07, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/07/2011           Defendant's
Memorandum Regarding to State's Motion to Strike Defendant's Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to Frye (Chloroform)
03/07/2011           Defendant's
Memorandum in Opposition to State's Motion to Strike Defendants Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence(Plant or Root Growth)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: March 07, 2011, 12:22:17 PM »

I'm going to do my best to be here for the hearing (from work) but in the event I get delayed, the usual links where it can be viewed are on page 1, first post, of this thread. I'm trying to get posters used to looking there for a quick reference. I hate the frustration of trying to find them quickly so I'm hoping it will help out everyone!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 07, 2011, 12:24:31 PM »

I'm going to do my best to be here for the hearing (from work) but in the event I get delayed, the usual links where it can be viewed are on page 1, first post, of this thread. I'm trying to get posters used to looking there for a quick reference. I hate the frustration of trying to find them quickly so I'm hoping it will help out everyone!   
Thanks CBB, I really appreciate you putting up the links, especially on the 1st page because I never can seem to find them when I need them 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: March 07, 2011, 12:24:58 PM »

It's perfect having those links on page one!  No more guess work.  Thanks again CBB!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: March 07, 2011, 12:26:05 PM »

PS: Let a mod know please, if you notice any of the links no longer work or there are others to add, and we'll try to keep it updated! They can modify the post. Thanks for your help, guys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #658 on: March 07, 2011, 12:27:26 PM »

You're most welcome, JSM and Tupe!!    It helps me too!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: March 07, 2011, 12:52:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLrnxXsVQ0&feature=more_related

CMA Hearing 03/02/11 - Part 9
S0meRand0mName

At 2:56 George says, "It's been nearly 2 years since I've seen him, but...." in answer to who was the first officer to arrive to the house.  Nearly 2 years?  How can he forget how long Caylee has been gone?  We know who the first officer was to arrive, the rookie. I'm sure other than that night, they never saw him again.  Grrr  Just another indicaton of how insignificant Caylee is to them since she died.  moo

Good catch!   Nearly one year off there George!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.