May 14, 2024, 03:00:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230667 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: May 04, 2009, 05:57:25 PM »

Gonna backpeddle a bit here.

At first Ron said he picked up Haleigh off the bus, it was witnessed that Misty picked Haleigh off the bus, and in turn headed in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of the trailer.
Where was Ron at this time?????

The A/C man, what time was he at the trailer and WHO WAS THERE???? if anyone??? When did Misty return from her 3 day bender??

There is nothing sound to say that Misty and the kids were EVEN AT THE TRAILER.
Was Ron even there???  If so, what time would he have left to supposedly go to work????

I am thinking that maybe Misty picked up Haleigh off the bus and took her somewhere, returned to the trailer with only Jr. 

Now I have read on another forum that a poster posted this bit of info.  Obviously, there is someone feeding info.  This bit of info stated that Ron was seen 'drunker than a skunk' and that his next stop was not going to be 'work'.  I don't want to post a link but was waiting to see if there was anything further posted. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: May 04, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

Monkeys.... have a look... another addition.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Just for you Haleigh
 an angelic monkey

Thank you, to the creator of this beautiful angelic angel.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: May 04, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »

Another Williams, in and out of jail this afternoon    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753847&IMG=58495
17 1/2 minutes ! No somwitch for you !

I was thinking that's a rather long time to spend in Putnam county jail .... poor thing. 

check out this guy's charges:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753095&IMG=48148  

Hi Maven,
Looks like it's his birthday too!!        

I didn't even notice that, his 18th too!       Looks like he'll be in long enough for a sammitch, wonder if they'll have a cake.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: May 04, 2009, 06:07:13 PM »

Grama...great gramma said that she went by the house to drop off some clean clothes for the kids..
Neighbors reportedly said that they had seen Haleigh that evening playing outside with jr..
The LE I think, per Art H. said that ron was at work that night and that he was there the entire time..
and other sources that I heard said that ron was at work all night...but who knows?
If Ron was drunker than a skunk and didn't show up to work that night, it would have been red flagged all over the place and LE would have been on that one I think...

If Misty had been on a 3 day bender, why would she pick up Haleigh and take her somewhere, just returning with jr? what would be the motive? also, how far could she have gone with her and what did she do with her? what are your thoughts?

haven't heard much about the A/C man other than he was cleared...but then, I also heard that no one had been cleared...still, don't hear much about him...not even his name have we?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1284 on: May 04, 2009, 06:10:13 PM »

At first Ron said he picked up Haleigh off the bus, it was witnessed that Misty picked Haleigh off the bus, and in turn headed in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of the trailer.

The A/C man, what time was he at the trailer and WHO WAS THERE???? if anyone??? When did Misty return from her 3 day bender??

Was Ron even there???  If so, what time would he have left to supposedly go to work????

I am thinking that maybe Misty picked up Haleigh off the bus and took her somewhere, returned to the trailer with only Jr. 

Now I have read on another forum that a poster posted this bit of info.  Obviously, there is someone feeding info.  This bit of info stated that Ron was seen 'drunker than a skunk' and that his next stop was not going to be 'work'.  I don't want to post a link but was waiting to see if there was anything further posted. 

I have seen that, and also that this person's sources say Ron was not at work between 6 and 8 that evening, so who knows?
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: May 04, 2009, 06:11:09 PM »

Another Williams, in and out of jail this afternoon    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753847&IMG=58495
17 1/2 minutes ! No somwitch for you !

I was thinking that's a rather long time to spend in Putnam county jail .... poor thing. 

check out this guy's charges:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753095&IMG=48148  

Hi Maven,
Looks like it's his birthday too!!        

I didn't even notice that, his 18th too!       Looks like he'll be in long enough for a sammitch, wonder if they'll have a cake.

Nothing like a "Jailhouse Rock" tonight!!!!  Maybe he could invite KC.

Monkey Devil!          Monkey Devil!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: May 04, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »

kind of leery about some of the post from other sites . I think we have people close to BOTH sides planting rumors

I have seen that, and also that this person's sources say Ron was not at work between 6 and 8 that evening, so who knows?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: May 04, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

Grama...great gramma said that she went by the house to drop off some clean clothes for the kids..
Neighbors reportedly said that they had seen Haleigh that evening playing outside with jr..
The LE I think, per Art H. said that ron was at work that night and that he was there the entire time..
and other sources that I heard said that ron was at work all night...but who knows?
If Ron was drunker than a skunk and didn't show up to work that night, it would have been red flagged all over the place and LE would have been on that one I think...

If Misty had been on a 3 day bender, why would she pick up Haleigh and take her somewhere, just returning with jr? what would be the motive? also, how far could she have gone with her and what did she do with her? what are your thoughts?

haven't heard much about the A/C man other than he was cleared...but then, I also heard that no one had been cleared...still, don't hear much about him...not even his name have we?

Cookie ~  Maybe LE released the info about Ron at work..CAUSE THAT IS WHAT RON SAID.  Maybe they are just going along with this info..until they can find a leak in there somewhere, as not to alarm the guilty.

I don't have the answers Cookie, I am just running possibilities thru my mind, as what has been reported so far, seems to come up to a DEAD END.

Do we actually know some of the statements give, have BEEN THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH????  I am very skeptical...and the reason is......nothing seems to come together, and Haleigh is still missing.

Maybe she just ran to the store and did return to the trailer for the neighbor to see her. BUT WHERE WAS RON?????

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1288 on: May 04, 2009, 06:26:51 PM »

Ammm, it was a girl Williams.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

But wait.  Something someone said, I just might be starting to get.
Gotta go back and find it.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: May 04, 2009, 06:27:05 PM »

Jerseygirl345 ~ 

Donald R. Squires
420 Beecher Springs Rd.
Crescent City, FL  32112

Are you able to bring up any type of report on him Jersey???

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: May 04, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

Monkeys.... have a look... another addition.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Just for you Haleigh
 an angelic monkey

Thank you, to the creator of this beautiful angelic angel.

Wink

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: May 04, 2009, 06:28:43 PM »

Jerseygirl345 ~ 

Donald R. Squires
420 Beecher Springs Rd.
Crescent City, FL  32112

Are you able to bring up any type of report on him Jersey???

I am searching will post any info...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1292 on: May 04, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »

snip mlee:  Well, someone took the risk... because Haleigh was taken from the house that night.
And the timeline has always been up in the air.. Could have been ten to two.. could have been between 2:45 to 3:00 and their leaving the house, closing the door is what really woke short elevator up. And the walking on the front porch may have been what little ron heard.  The reality is, someone was there and Haleigh left with that person or persons. So, that isn't speculation, that's real, what I don't buy is little ron waking up and seeing someone in dark clothes picking up Haleigh and taking her out of the bedroom, and he didn't start to cry or scream.. That should have terrified him, not hey its okay a stranger in the room, grabbing my sister.. I'll just turn over and go back to sleep.....

I don't believe that either...I think that it was coaxed out of him..or else he was dreaming something about a man in dark clothes....mostly cause the story got embellished as it was told a few times...

Then you have to wonder why Crystal would keep putting this out there and yes, she coaxed Jr to say it, watch the video with an open mind and it is clear as glass. Why does Crystal want everyone to believe a man in black took Haleigh..oh and then it became Black man in black..oh and then with squeaky shoes..oh yeah and then the couch was bouncing... WHY is Crystal trying to steer the investigation into the direction of a Black man in black... Susan Smith comes to mind.. only Haleigh I believe is alive..more then S Smith gave her children..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: May 04, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »

Hey monkeys, I have been trying to wrap my head around the idea that Crystal took Haleigh. I wouldn't completely rule anything out in this case, not even aliens abducting her.   

The things that I think about when trying to think Crystal is responsible are:

If she was involved how did she know that Misty and Ron would fight the week before? Which lead up to Misty's 3 day bender. How did she know that Misty would be in no condition to care for children that night? How did she know that Ron wouldn't have called in sick because he had no one to watch the kids? How did she know that since Misty was in no position to care for herself much less 2 children that night, that Ron wouldn't have brought the kids to his mom/grma? How did she know Misty would have such problems clearing up inconsistencies? How did she even get in? How did she know that Misty would wait to call 911?

Seems like she had plenty of luck on her side. What if Misty had woke up right away and dialed 911 or woke up in the middle of the door propping, turning kitchen light on, changing clothes, taking Haleigh from a bed just feet away from a sleeping Misty.
She would not have to know they were going to fight,just the routine of the house....RC work schedule/misty whatever schedule etc.. I have heard her say that this relative told her this was going on,this told her that which was the reason her and her mother were calling DCF on RC which was the reason his family expected problems when Haleigh fell on the playground which is the reason I think they had someone/someones watching RC,the kids and the house..

very possible..  I don't think there is much that went on in that house that Crystal wasn't aware of .. community is too small.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1294 on: May 04, 2009, 06:32:35 PM »

Hey monkeys, I have been trying to wrap my head around the idea that Crystal took Haleigh. I wouldn't completely rule anything out in this case, not even aliens abducting her.   

The things that I think about when trying to think Crystal is responsible are:

If she was involved how did she know that Misty and Ron would fight the week before? Which lead up to Misty's 3 day bender. How did she know that Misty would be in no condition to care for children that night? How did she know that Ron wouldn't have called in sick because he had no one to watch the kids? How did she know that since Misty was in no position to care for herself much less 2 children that night, that Ron wouldn't have brought the kids to his mom/grma? How did she know Misty would have such problems clearing up inconsistencies? How did she even get in? How did she know that Misty would wait to call 911?

Seems like she had plenty of luck on her side. What if Misty had woke up right away and dialed 911 or woke up in the middle of the door propping, turning kitchen light on, changing clothes, taking Haleigh from a bed just feet away from a sleeping Misty.
She would not have to know they were going to fight,just the routine of the house....RC work schedule/misty whatever schedule etc.. I have heard her say that this relative told her this was going on,this told her that which was the reason her and her mother were calling DCF on RC which was the reason his family expected problems when Haleigh fell on the playground which is the reason I think they had someone/someones watching RC,the kids and the house..

THIS!  The last line....now THIS I MIGHT BUY!!  And with this, I might begin to see something of Crystal hiding Haleigh.  I'm telling you, the Missouri tip is bothering me again.  Didn't we find there IS family in Missouri?  Wasn't that where the woman said she saw Haleigh in a parking lot? 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: May 04, 2009, 06:33:22 PM »

snip mlee:  Well, someone took the risk... because Haleigh was taken from the house that night.
And the timeline has always been up in the air.. Could have been ten to two.. could have been between 2:45 to 3:00 and their leaving the house, closing the door is what really woke short elevator up. And the walking on the front porch may have been what little ron heard.  The reality is, someone was there and Haleigh left with that person or persons. So, that isn't speculation, that's real, what I don't buy is little ron waking up and seeing someone in dark clothes picking up Haleigh and taking her out of the bedroom, and he didn't start to cry or scream.. That should have terrified him, not hey its okay a stranger in the room, grabbing my sister.. I'll just turn over and go back to sleep.....

I don't believe that either...I think that it was coaxed out of him..or else he was dreaming something about a man in dark clothes....mostly cause the story got embellished as it was told a few times...

Then you have to wonder why Crystal would keep putting this out there and yes, she coaxed Jr to say it, watch the video with an open mind and it is clear as glass. Why does Crystal want everyone to believe a man in black took Haleigh..oh and then it became Black man in black..oh and then with squeaky shoes..oh yeah and then the couch was bouncing... WHY is Crystal trying to steer the investigation into the direction of a Black man in black... Susan Smith comes to mind.. only Haleigh I believe is alive..more then S Smith gave her children..

I agree..  miss direct the investigation, and it worked didn't it??

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: May 04, 2009, 06:34:25 PM »

Sorry to be off-topic here, but Searching, I just joined twitter today and I got a request for an email from you via email. I replied to that email. Did you get it? Or what was I supposed to do to email you?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: May 04, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »

I thought about that alot Grama, and it does bother me..  What if he went into work and punched in.. left and returned before or after two and punched out, or has a friend who punched him out,  not literally like punching, punching the time clock for him.  I don't think it was co workers who said he was at work was it, wasn't that based on his punching in and out?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: May 04, 2009, 06:38:27 PM »

At first Ron said he picked up Haleigh off the bus, it was witnessed that Misty picked Haleigh off the bus, and in turn headed in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION of the trailer. Are the windows tinted on the van?  Could it have been some other female, like Chelsea Croslin who was driving the van especially if it headed in the opposite direction of the trailer. Remember that night Chelsea had possession of the van. Perhaps Ron and Misty were at the trailer making up after thir squabble. Could the witness be mistaken?  Could it be possible that Haleigh did not get into the van even though the van was at the bus stop.  I have yet to read that any of the witnesses actually saw Haleigh get inside the van, only that the van was there.

There is nothing sound to say that Misty and the kids were EVEN AT THE TRAILER. Then Neves and Sykes would be lying
Was Ron even there???  If so, what time would he have left to supposedly go to work???? Has there been any posting or articles from the AC repair man and who he saw at the mh?

I am thinking that maybe Misty picked up Haleigh off the bus and took her somewhere, returned to the trailer with only Jr.  Again has there been any posting or articles from the AC repair man and who he saw at the mh?

Now I have read on another forum that a poster posted this bit of info.  Obviously, there is someone feeding info.  This bit of info stated that Ron was seen 'drunker than a skunk' and that his next stop was not going to be 'work'If we accept that, then we will have to discount Ron's coworker/s and his boss. I don't want to post a link but was waiting to see if there was anything further posted. 

Monkey Devil! advocate or  an angelic monkey advocate
  you can choose!   

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: May 04, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »

DONALD ROBERT SQUIRES
CRESCENT CITY,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 7/14/2008 6:43:19 PM  - Booking#: 08-03179
Release Date & Time: 7/14/2008 7:02:52 PM
DOB: 3/20/1961 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.0142C1-3 GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE (>$300, <$5,000) F 3  $1,004.00  7/14/2008 7:02:15 PM
        $1,004.00   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.