May 02, 2024, 09:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 186186 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 17, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »

I tend to be an independent thinker and maybe not the best team player because of that.  But I never think something just because another person says it.  It has to make sense to me.  I come to my own conclusions based on what information is available to me.  Someone saying something is not enough to sway me one way or the other but in this instance, it is Kyle who posted all those things.

And I do believe PI is a family member although I did not for a long time.  He doesn't sound like a Reynolds to me, lol.  Well, others seem to know for a fact that he is family and several say that so they know more about that than I do.  He said basically the same thing about those baggies being only available to ALE so is that not confirmation that "the family" knows all about this and apparently knew before we  did?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: January 17, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

I am more than willing to listen to anyone's opinion or theory. All I see is people telling me I'm WRONG -- but with NO reason WHY I'm wrong. Give me some SUBSTANCE.
Yes, my OPINION (since early on this past year) was that Natalee was in that cage. Do I rant and rave that it was definitely so? Absolutely not. I STILL don't know if she was in that cage -- but I believe so now more than I did in February. Why? Because I see the lengths being put on to divert away from it. If you have TRULY considered
EVERYTHING Kermit has DOCUMENTED. I don't think you could possibly criticize those of us who believe no less than a cover-up or malfeasance was involved here. It still might not mean it was Natalee -- but no way can you deny Kermit has provided legitimate concerns about the integrity of the Persistence.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: January 17, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »

I hate to leave good company....but I am going to go spend some time with my hubby. 

Hang in there Monkeys

Good Nite All

Good nite fellow Kentuckian.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 17, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »

I tend to be an independent thinker and maybe not the best team player because of that.  But I never think something just because another person says it.  It has to make sense to me.  I come to my own conclusions based on what information is available to me.  Someone saying something is not enough to sway me one way or the other but in this instance, it is Kyle who posted all those things.

And I do believe PI is a family member although I did not for a long time.  He doesn't sound like a Reynolds to me, lol.  Well, others seem to know for a fact that he is family and several say that so they know more about that than I do.  He said basically the same thing about those baggies being only available to ALE so is that not confirmation that "the family" knows all about this and apparently knew before we  did?
Anna, either Kermit, Jen, or Tamikosmom can provide the timeline better; but, PI did not find out about the Jan. 7th pics until March.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 17, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »

Anna, either Kermit, Jen, or Tamikosmom can provide the timeline better; but, PI did not find out about the Jan. 7th pics until March.

And when PI mentioned something Kyle got his panties in a wad.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 17, 2009, 09:53:09 PM »

But most of us didn't find out about only ALE having access to the contents of the trap until recently.  He knew that before we did.  If it was posted and I read that ALE made the dive from and returned to their own boat, it was lost on this poster.  I just didn't think that deeply about it at the time.  The ramifications of that happening were just lost on me until brought to my attention.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: January 17, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

But most of us didn't find out about only ALE having access to the contents of the trap until recently.  He knew that before we did.  If it was posted and I read that ALE made the dive from and returned to their own boat, it was lost on this poster.  I just didn't think that deeply about it at the time.  The ramifications of that happening were just lost on me until brought to my attention.

I see what you are saying -- yes, I agree!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 17, 2009, 09:57:03 PM »

I do remember and believe there was even some discussion of why map out so many targets and use every cent doing that instead of mapping out say the top fifty only and getting a dive done on those with the funds available. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 17, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »

I do remember and believe there was even some discussion of why map out so many targets and use every cent doing that instead of mapping out say the top fifty only and getting a dive done on those with the funds available. 
As Red has pointed out -- the Persistence had no "Exit Strategy" -- just a quick exit.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »

I think that we all knew, down deep, that there was something
wonky with the Persistence search.  The sudden departure, no
mention of returning to check on the other targets, Robin posting
the pictures.  Something just wasn't right.
Kermit's revelations brought it all into focus.
Kyle's only rebuttal was his lame letter at BFN which sounded like
doublespeak and his email to Klaas where he said that his words
were all taken out of context.
Several members of the Freebirds have stated that his words were
not taken out of context and were exactly what they seemed.
But we still get these people coming here to tell us how dumb
we are for believing Kermit.
What is not to believe?  Kermit is one fine and brave frog to have
revealed all of this information.
Natalee's family is aware of it all.
Anyone that still believes CapsLockWizzard is just deluisional. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »

Nicely said Magnolia.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 17, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  Been a long day.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 17, 2009, 10:59:50 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  Been a long day.

Goodnight Blue Moon
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 17, 2009, 11:22:42 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

I have to jump in here and say I don't see what the question is......Kyle's words stand as they are, unless he refutes. 

By his own admission, executives at several networks were privy to images and information before Natalee's parents.  There's no way you can explain that to make it OK.

The day PI posted about the fabric, and Kyle got upset, we all knew something had gone very wrong.

At the time the Persistence was searching and Kyle posted that they had a good relationship with ALE, working together, and the team was all new, I think most of our antennas went into deep space. 

Later, we saw the photos from the ship, Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos, part of the all new team???  It was sickening to learn that ALE had collected everything and sped away.

Whether there were human remains or not, whether it was Natalee or not, none of this was handled with integrity as far as Natalee and her family are concerned.  The rest of it just makes it so much worse.

I've looked at Kyles' words many times.  I can't imagine a context you could put them into that would make it sound better.....they are damaging in any context.  The CONTEXT is not the problem.

But I am willing to listen.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: January 17, 2009, 11:24:39 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 17, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »

Everyone that says there not coming back.Come back!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 17, 2009, 11:26:34 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

I have to jump in here and say I don't see what the question is......Kyle's words stand as they are, unless he refutes. 

By his own admission, executives at several networks were privy to images and information before Natalee's parents.  There's no way you can explain that to make it OK.

The day PI posted about the fabric, and Kyle got upset, we all knew something had gone very wrong.

At the time the Persistence was searching and Kyle posted that they had a good relationship with ALE, working together, and the team was all new, I think most of our antennas went into deep space. 

Later, we saw the photos from the ship, Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos, part of the all new team???  It was sickening to learn that ALE had collected everything and sped away.

Whether there were human remains or not, whether it was Natalee or not, none of this was handled with integrity as far as Natalee and her family are concerned.  The rest of it just makes it so much worse.

I've looked at Kyles' words many times.  I can't imagine a context you could put them into that would make it sound better.....they are damaging in any context.  The CONTEXT is not the problem.

But I am willing to listen.

I agree Helen.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 17, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

They know SCARED MONKEY'S RULES..

The Hidey Hole program isn't working!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 17, 2009, 11:27:10 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: January 17, 2009, 11:30:24 PM »

There's more coming from Kermit hidey-hole people so put on your seat-belt!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.