March 29, 2024, 06:01:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?  (Read 37613 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2008, 12:23:32 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2008, 12:42:47 AM »

Faith ... I was having difficulty reading Robin's post as you submitted it so ... I reposted it.

I agree with everything you said in your response.

It makes me so sad.  I just do not understand so ... I just do not allow myself to go there anymore.

Faith ... it was not always that way.  At one time Robin Holloway did not uphold those with an Aruban Agenda ... those who were distancing Joran from implication in the disappearance of her stepdaughter .... those who were blaming Natalee for her own demise and ... those who were despicable discrediting the every word and action of Natalee's mother.

At one time Robin stood unified with Dave, Beth and Jug and ... demanded that the Aruban investigation team and ... the prosecutor ... be replaced.

Janet

++++++++++

Robin Holloway
FOX NEWS
Arubust 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

Robin Holloway
CBS NEWS
June 17, 2005

"I don't think they're going to find Natalee until these [first] three guys talk," said Robin Holloway.  They know they were the last ones to see her. And I firmly believe in my heart they know where Natalee is and just please tell us.  They hold the answer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/17/earlyshow/main702639.shtml

Robin Holloway
MSNBC - MORNING JOE
March 24, 2006

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPMOTHER: I’m confused. When Dave got on the island, from day one, Dennis Jacobs said, “Oh, she ran off with somebody to go find a beer. She’ll show up.”  And then a couple of months later, Dompig said, “They’re all three guilty as hell. We’re going to prove it. We’re going to close this case.”

And now, blaming the victim, yes.  It sounds like they’re trying to say, “Well, she had too much booze, too much drug use, and, as a result, she caused her own death.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
'Scarborough Country'
March 24, 2006

HOLLOWAY: ... If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=318.msg45696;topicseen#msg45696

Date: November1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From  Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General,

Dave Holloway and I left Aruba on October 27,2005, after meeting with the Prime Minister, Nelson Oduber. During the meeting we informed the Prime Minister of our collective perception that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has been mishandled and jeapordized by the current investigative and prosecution team. We expressed our total lack of confidence in that team and requested that the Prime Minister, together with the appropriate officials from Aruba, appoint a new investigative and prosecutorial team to continue this case. The purpose of this document is to identify and explain some of the elements, concerns and incidents which have led to our complete lack of confidence in the ability of the current team to continue this investigation in a professional and positive manner. We feel that it is imperative that the following individuals be replaced ...

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »

De big mama at dat board is mentally unbalanced   she now got a "requirement" that ya gotta post 3 a day.  they shoot themselves in de foot and de cleaned out half de board cuz big mama aint happy and is off her rocker   

robin, you had friends here, what de hell ya doin with such scum?  renality aint gonna help you find your girl  and de big mama aint interested in nuthin but playin with renality

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »

Thank You distortion
What do you mean "she now got a "requirement" that ya gotta post 3 a day."

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

Thank You distortion
What do you mean "she now got a "requirement" that ya gotta post 3 a day."

ya gotta come evry day and post THREE xs or ya get the boot      like anybody got that kinda time   think of how shallow that'll get   doin yer 3 required posts     they jus like to control everbody    and i say ya gotta be stoopid or desperate to let yerself be bullied like that

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2008, 09:14:40 AM »

Yes I have heard that about the Admin there, it's all about control at that site.
No Thank You.
No one tells me how many post to post.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2008, 09:38:44 AM »

That site  S-U-C-K-S.

It is in their GENERALLLLL DIRECT-SHONNNNNEEE  in which I frequently

do my FAH-TING, and occasionally toss in some other items that I am unhappy with,

found lying around the house!!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »

I got this in a email and a whole lot more from BNH, do have any members left
Bring Natalee Home Well all their post are about SM it doesn't look like they talk about Natalee at all. So Sad
From a poster at BNH if not banned for their opinion
Re: The games get old and tiresome.
«  »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reality,
I can respect authority, in this case you're an admin here and I am a guest. I came here because I thought this was a forum dedicated to "Bring Natalee Home". I have seen some avi's, discussions, and links that I cringed at; but have never commented. I can understand everyone's anger with the post from SM. What I can't understand is the item and label in your sig line. It is offensive to say the least in my opinion. It is obviously intended as a slap to SM. But from my understanding this is a private forum, that everyone cannot view. So what purpose does it serve? I'm sure you'll make fun of me for this thought but...after signing off earlier and not commenting on this it crossed my mind..if Natalee has passed and is watching what we are trying to do to find the answers to her disappearance...what would she think?

This is just my opinion and if it offends you, erase it. I don't care...I just wanted my thoughts about this known.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:32:29 PM by Blonde » Logged

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2008, 06:43:57 PM »

I got this in a email and a whole lot more from BNH, do have any members left
Bring Natalee Home Well all their post are about SM it doesn't look like they talk about Natalee at all. So Sad
From a poster at BNH if not banned for their opinion
Re: The games get old and tiresome.
«  »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reality,
I can respect authority, in this case you're an admin here and I am a guest. I came here because I thought this was a forum dedicated to "Bring Natalee Home". I have seen some avi's, discussions, and links that I cringed at; but have never commented. I can understand everyone's anger with the post from SM. What I can't understand is the item and label in your sig line. It is offensive to say the least in my opinion. It is obviously intended as a slap to SM. But from my understanding this is a private forum, that everyone cannot view. So what purpose does it serve? I'm sure you'll make fun of me for this thought but...after signing off earlier and not commenting on this it crossed my mind..if Natalee has passed and is watching what we are trying to do to find the answers to her disappearance...what would she think?

This is just my opinion and if it offends you, erase it. I don't care...I just wanted my thoughts about this known.

I Joined There last year,(I think It was) Because Of the "Title". I Didn't Read For Long. And Now, I Tried Logging In....Just For The heck of it....And My Account Has Been Closed. Oh Well. Can't Say I'm Disappointed. Or Surprised.

-Darlene
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.