April 19, 2024, 09:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theresa Parker 41, Missing 911 Dispatcher , GA 3/21/07(Remains Found)  (Read 81216 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 08:57:02 AM »

Another POS who didn't have the balls to just get a divorce and move on.  Another classic case of "If I can't have her, nobody will."

If the husband didn't do it, I'll eat my freakin' hat.

I think it's a matter of time before this good ole boy is behind bars.  I do hope they find this poor lady.  What a shame.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 09:14:48 PM »

Fundraising Event for Missing Dispatcher
Shawanna Kendrick
May 14, 2007 - 6:34PM
No word from authorities in Georgia on whether there's been a break in a missing persons' case.
Those involved are not allowed to talk because of a gag order.
But, Theresa Parker's family still holds out hope.
It's been nearly two months since anyone's seen or heard from Theresa Parker.
Her estranged husband, Sam Parker, is a person of interest.
The dispatcher's family is trying to raise more money for a reward fund.
Her brother-in-law, Jon Wilson, says the family is planning to hold another fundraising event on Monday, May 21st.
It will be held at the Walker County Agricultural Center and it starts at 5 o'clock

http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/parker_12262___article.html/family_fundraising.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 06:51:11 AM »

I swear I saw this husband on the news locally yapping about how she left and ran off and he thinks he knows where she is but he's not telling.  GMAFB!  Who does this sound like?  "I know but I can't tell you right now"

Well, where is she?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 05:16:56 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I swear I saw this husband on the news locally yapping about how she left and ran off and he thinks he knows where she is but he's not telling.  GMAFB!  Who does this sound like?  "I know but I can't tell you right now"

Well, where is she?

Sounds like every other husband/SOP eventually convicted of murder.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 08:00:55 AM »

Hey there bleachedblack, sounds the same to me also.  Him, Lisa Stebic's husband as well as the countless others.  Don't these people know of divorce instead.  And certainly allowing the other party of a messed up marriage to be HAPPY (certainly alive)???? Evil or Very Mad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »

I bet he does know where she is....and it's probably not good news either.
I feel so bad for her family.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 11:47:16 AM »

Tick Tick Tick on this case too.  March 21st.  When this much time goes by I have to really ask what LE is doing???   Why are there no arrests, why are they not scouring for evidence???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 02:21:54 PM »

The part that bothers me is the woman who worked with Terry for 9 years.  Usually fellow women and coworkers do not make up stuff like 'spousal abuse.'  Let's face it, especially a coworker sees you all the time.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

Press Conference Set Monday In Teresa Parker Case
posted June 16, 2007

A press conference has been called for Monday afternoon in connection with the case of missing 911 operator Teresa Parker.

Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson said it will be an update on the case and additional information on the reward that is being offered.

It will be at 2 p.m. at the sheriff's office in LaFayette.

Also set to take part are members of the Parker family as well as the GBI, which is heading up the probe.

Ms. Parker has been missing without a trace since March 22.

She was in the middle of a divorce at the time, but her husband, former LaFayette Police Sgt. Sam Parker has denied having anything to do with her disappearance.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_108934.asp

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 10:27:36 AM »

Shocked WOW Bleachedblack - wonder what they are going to say.  It seems it has been awhile since anyone said anything.  I wonder if the seach prior has turned up something.  Well I suppose we will know early this afternoon.  Shocked

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2007, 07:14:35 PM »

Authorities hope website helps Parker investigation

Wilson said at a Monday news conference that he could not provide any more information about the investigation at the request of Floyd County District Attorney Leigh Patterson. He did say the investigation was still going full steam.

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=730&NewsID=815151&CategoryID=18845&on=1

There is a video of the news conference at the above link.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 11:16:29 PM »

Thanks for the news conference update festa . I was hoping they would have had bigger news is all.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 11:55:04 AM »

Big Shocker that her ex (or soon to be ex) has not been helpful to the family.  I think they are really trying to hone in on him.  That is why not much has been said.  Especially since this guy is in LE.  He probably knows the in's and out's.  They don't want him to get off on some stupid technicality.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2007, 02:50:20 PM »

Web Site Launched to Help Find Missing Georgia 911 Operator

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287370,00.html
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2007, 06:34:06 PM »

911 Operator, Theresa Parker Still Missing Since March 21, 2007

Theresa Parker and her husband, Sam Parker, were in the midst of a divorce when she vanished. Sam Parker has been suspended from his job as a sergeant with the LaFayette Police Department during the investigation.

There seems to be a lot of this going on these days.

http://missingexploited.com/2007/06/29/911-operator-theresa-parker-missing-since-march-21-2007/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 09:29:04 PM »

Former Officer Sam Parker isn't very smart, is he?  Or did he think he was untouchable?  Reminds me of that character  Bobby Cutts.  Why did Sam Parker have explosives in his locker?  And if your wife was missing, wouldn't you assume that the police would check you out and everything around you, like your work locker, car, house and etc., as a matter of at least ruling out that you had anything to do with her disappearence.  What a dummy.  Or maybe he just thought the cops wouldn't get onto him.  One had already lied for him, and got caught.  None of these guys are above the law, and as a matter of fact, I hold the police to a higher standard.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 07:10:51 PM »

Gap Discovered in Sam Parker's Timeline

http://tinyurl.com/2qpoyc

The walls are closing in on you Sam!!    This fishing trip with divorce attorney(shades of Scott Peterson) was supposed to be his alibi.  Did the attorney confirm he was with him?  If so, both the divorce attorney and Sam have some splainin' to do! One of Sam Parker's fellow officers has already been caught up in lies concerning this case and resigned.  How many people are willing to lie for a murderer and why?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 11:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Gap Discovered in Sam Parker's Timeline

http://tinyurl.com/2qpoyc

The walls are closing in on you Sam!!    This fishing trip with divorce attorney(shades of Scott Peterson) was supposed to be his alibi.  Did the attorney confirm he was with him?  If so, both the divorce attorney and Sam have some splainin' to do! One of Sam Parker's fellow officers has already been caught up in lies concerning this case and resigned.  How many people are willing to lie for a murderer and why?

isn't that the truth... do these guys really think they are going to get away with it??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 09:30:38 PM »

Arrest Made in Case of Missing Georgia 911 Operator

Walker County, Ga., Sheriff Steve Wilson said LaFayette police officer Harbin Chaffin was nabbed on three felony warrants obtained by the state Bureau of Investigation in connection with the disappearance of Theresa Parker, 41.

Chaffin was arrested in Mobile, Al., on one count violation of oath by a public officer, one count tampering with evidence and one count computer invasion privacy.

He had already been arrested once in the case. In April, officials charged him with making false statements to police.
Theresa's husband, Sam, is a sergeant on the same police force as Chaffin. Chaffin is the next-in-line supervisor on the same shift as Sam Parker.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289695,00.html

I guess the husband didn't do it after all.....

Maine, born and raised!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2007, 09:19:55 AM »

I don't know Ms. Darth Vada - I still say the husband is somehow involved - in fact probably more so and just had this other officer's help or assistance.  I could certainly be wrong.  

I cannot tell you how many times cops as husbands are the worst.  Think about it, recently Bobby Cutts Jr., this one, and in the case of Tara Grinstead - her boyfriend.  Pretty scary that power position.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.