March 29, 2024, 02:08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 522454 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: May 26, 2011, 05:59:26 AM »

FOR LIVE HEARINGS, THESE ARE THE USUAL LINKS:

No refresh clicking required:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream

Other live stream sites:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/27050096/detail.html

iPhone App
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/casey-anthony-updates/id428240236?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Android App
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lsn.localnews147

SKYFIRE - MOBILE BROWSER FOR iPhone and Android
http://www.skyfire.com/

Now that we are finally starting the trial, all Off Topic posts will be moved to the MURDER TRIAL BREAK ROOM without comment to the poster, it will just happen.  Please keep that in mind.  It is too hard for people to catch up if they have to wade thru Off Topic too.  TIA

BREAK ROOM THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.0
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:13:46 AM by klaasend » Logged
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 06:15:50 AM »

For those who aren't aware (and there may be other places as well), you can catch each day's proceedings on wftv.com if you miss something.  I think they usually break up their videos into 30 minute (or so) segments.

I know the live feed is mentioned in the previous post but I keep seeing questions of where one might find testimonies, etc.  Since they post their recorded feeds in such small blocks of time, it's not too time-consuming to locate the testimony you want to see/hear.

Like many of you, I missed the end-of-day proffer but after I heard it mentioned on a television show, I went back to the last block of time for the day and heard it. One thing I have learned from following this case is to trust my own ears and interpretation instead of relying totally on the bombshells reported on mainstream tv.  I am so thankful we can actually witness the real testimony and weigh it for ourselves.

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 06:51:08 AM »

Can someone explain how proffered testimony works to me?  If accepted, does the testimony from yesterday get read to the jury?  Are they limited to asking the exact questions?  Would the questions JP asked be asked again?  Can they go further in questioning?  Just wondering about impact since the way it was done yesterday was so powerful.  Or is it merely a preview of what may or may not happen?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 07:04:11 AM »

Can someone explain how proffered testimony works to me?  If accepted, does the testimony from yesterday get read to the jury?  Are they limited to asking the exact questions?  Would the questions JP asked be asked again?  Can they go further in questioning?  Just wondering about impact since the way it was done yesterday was so powerful.  Or is it merely a preview of what may or may not happen?
Someone that knows more about it will be on soon,but from what I looked up it is used to preview testimony . I think that it was to check if what Tony had to say was admissable before putting it in front of the jury. I could be totally wrong though.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 07:24:09 AM »

Good morning! It's Day 4 in the trial of Casey Anthony. I hope today brings us closer to justice for Caylee.   ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 07:36:03 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I've been trying to watch In Session each day and after 3 years of following this all I can think of is "what was happening in that house when Caylee died?"  They keep bringing up sexual abuse and I wonder why.  Will she say dad was abusing her when Caylee slipped out of the house........... or did Caylee see something she shouldn't have?  I want to turn to the last page of this saga and see justice for this poor precious baby! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 07:37:19 AM »

Long day ahead of work.

Can I make a suggestion? Can you guys be more specific of what is going on when commenting? You have me drooling on my desk when I see OMG and other comments and I have no idea what when on until later! I'm trying to write down which pages to go back to when I get home around 9pm.

Thank you so much, you guys are AWESOME!!!!

Another question... is this going to be going on on Saturday??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 07:44:15 AM »

Long day ahead of work.

Can I make a suggestion? Can you guys be more specific of what is going on when commenting? You have me drooling on my desk when I see OMG and other comments and I have no idea what when on until later! I'm trying to write down which pages to go back to when I get home around 9pm.

Hey Boo! 

Judge Perry is supposed to let us know today if they can do Saturday.  He had to get all the overtime okayed.

I hope we're through most of the friends .... I want to see Lee and Cindy! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:01 AM »

I'm listening to the Today Show and they're talking about how the boy/friends were testifying about how KC was a good mother. Obviously the defense is trying to put that out there because they want to say she loved Caylee so why would she kill her. I'm just wondering about someone like Susan Smith. Was she ever accused of abusing or not loving or caring for her kids? I just wonder because my thought is she probably did love Caylee, or maybe the idea of her, but I think she loved herself more and she wanted what she wanted and having Caylee took alot of that away from her.  Just my thought about how she could end up actually killing her, even though she was a supposedly "good mother" to others.

RIP Sweet Puppy
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »

Long day ahead of work.

That's a really good idea because a lot of people are working or can't see the trial. It's easy to just get caught up in the moment when there's hours of nothing exciting and just write out "OMG" when something exciting does happen. Usually we're talking about Bozo's antics though haaa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 07:49:59 AM »

Long day ahead of work.

I have been having the same problems Boo.....I can't always even listen to live stream while working and hurry home to try to get caught up... I was up until 2 a.m. this morning . At this rate I don't know how I am going to make it through the whole trial. I do find it refreshing to just listen to the testimonies myself and then later when I catch some of the commentaries on television think....wow...that is not how I took it at all. Makes me wonder what is going on in the mind of the jurors.
Boy, George was really pizzed yesterday. Tony is a cutie and Ricardo reminds me too much of one of my ex's for me to warm up to.
Has anyone else had any problem with some of the videos freezing up on them?
Also does anyone know if the videos the testimonies are posted anywhere listed as to who's testimonies are on the vid?Am thinking if I could find that it would help sift through and catch the ones I REALLY want to see first .I know that is alot of work and am probably dreaming that I could find that ...but ya never know....
Did they ever decide if there will be court on Monday? Or did Cheney's Memorial Day celebration take precedence ? pffffft!!!
Boo... I THINK I heard there will be court on Saturday, but not sure.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 07:52:03 AM »

Hinky Meter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/26/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-on-trial-052611/#more-6943

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 07:54:24 AM »

Quietmonkey - I know a person like Casey.  I call her a good 4 hour mom, but a tragic 24 hour mom.  The love is wrapped in having a possession and something that can be used for control against other people.  It is not what most of us think of as love.  Behind closed doors, that look of love is quite different than what the real world sees.  God was on our side in our case and with the help of 3 long years of court, we were able to remove this child and have him adopted by a kind and loving family. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/252672/Early-start-for-day-4-of-Casey-Anthony-trial
Early start for day 4 of Casey Anthony trial
By Jacqueline Fell, Adam Longo and Kelli Cook, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, May 27, 2011 6:00 AM

ORLANDO --
It will be an early start for the Case against Casey Anthony.
Judge Belvin Perry said day 4 of the trial will begin at 8:30 a.m. It comes as the jurors were on the edge of their seats Thursday as one witness testifies Casey admitted to being "a good liar."
 ::snipping2::
i-Poll

Do you believe allegations of Casey Anthony being abused are true?
Yes (18%)
No (69%)
Not Sure (13%)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 08:06:01 AM »

My co-workers and I ( who all have kids in the 19-26 yr old range) were discussing the fact of all these young kids saying that Casey was a good mother and came to the conclusion in our minds, that at that age, do they really know what a good mother is?
There are alot of so-called "good mothers" who are just putting on a show if you know what I mean.
Also, the duck tape....call me stoopid, but Casey took money, food,gas and anything else from her parents home so why is it a stretch that she herself would not have helped herself to her dads duck tape.IMO just because it belonged to George does not mean that ms.sticky fingers would not take it and use it...jmo...so the idea of the duck tape belonging to George means nothing to me...
I mean, really when it comes down to it EVERYTHING Casey had in reality belonged to her parents,brothers,friends, etc.She didn't even have a real job for Pete's sake....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 08:06:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html
Casey Trial Day 15, Judge To Address State's Motion
Posted: 5:38 am EDT May 27, 2011Updated: 6:34 am EDT May 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial will begin Friday, and so far, the prosecution has brought a parade of Casey's friends and ex-boyfriends to the stand to talk about how she acted during the 31 days after Caylee was last seen.
Attorneys will head to work earlier to begin court at 8:30am, where Chief Judge Belvin Perry will hear a motion by the prosecution that could lead to fewer sidebars and pauses in witness testimony.

Prosecutors are concerned that the defense is asking too many questioned about hearsay evidence, which is what others say Casey told them about her life. Now the state wants that testimony to be heard without the jury first. But the state said the defense’s questions are leading to a flood of objections.They want that problem handled first thing Friday morning.
 ::snipping2::
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 14 http://www.wftv.com/video/28041373/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 08:06:58 AM »

That's cute, her description of JP as "a big living Pooh
 Bear".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 08:13:43 AM »

Good morning on the 4th Day of trial. One more day closer to justice for Caylee.

It is my understanding that Judge Perry has scheduled court for Monday through Friday and a half-day on Saturday, each week.

Concerning Memorial Day, next Monday, I believe he decided not to hold court that day.

That's how I understand things to be.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 08:14:13 AM »

Morning all! 

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 08:14:59 AM »

Good morning on the 4th Day of trial. One more day closer to justice for Caylee.

It is my understanding that Judge Perry has scheduled court for Monday through Friday and a half-day on Saturday, each week.

Concerning Memorial Day, next Monday, I believe he decided not to hold court that day.

That's how I understand things to be.

Thank you Brandi....it's been hard to keep up, but I think I am doing a pretty good job of it...you monkeys are much appreciated!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.