April 23, 2024, 02:08:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 525105 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: May 27, 2011, 03:10:30 PM »

It is also important George stated that he looked around the car for damage to it.   It goes to show that originally he chalked up to her running out of gas again but after smelling death & worrying it was Caylee or Casey he was looking for answers as to why...I pray that wasnt lost on the jury

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1101 on: May 27, 2011, 03:12:20 PM »

On HLN I thought they just said that Lee testified!  I have went backwards to when I left and came back and don't see any comments.  Are they idiots again!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: May 27, 2011, 03:13:08 PM »

The defense has to tread a very fine line when questioning GA . They can't hammer too hard at evidence against Casey, because then he may go into protect Casey mode. They have to let Defense hammer him first on cross, making it seem as if GA is setting up Casey, and then on redirect, they can get the real evidence information if George wants to clear his name as a man who was not trying to set up his daughter for a murder rap.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: May 27, 2011, 03:13:33 PM »

you will NEVER wear those shoes again Casey Ho 

pb

And those stiletto heels looked like they had mud on the sides of the heels...4 inches deep of mud.

I noticed the mud too. Made me think she disposed of Caylee's body, all decked out and on her way out to party. Wonder what forensics will say about the "mud" on those shoes....
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 27, 2011, 03:13:58 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.

All babies/children love their mamas...it's just plain natural...for Baez to constantly raise questions about whtether or not Caylee exhibited affection for her mama is just so mis-leading.
My sister worked for the juvenile court system and even abused kids love their parents so I hope the jury realizes this.

Exactly!  Really, especially at that age, they have no frame of reference to do otherwise.  She probably even did love Caylee as much as she's capable - just not *enough*, and certainly not more than her own self. 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1105 on: May 27, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »

Photo of Casey's car just entered as evidence

why is the seatbelt in the middle? 

Oh I see, it's the passenger seat.  sorry for the confusion!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: May 27, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »

Anyone have a good theory on exactly when the body was in the trunk and when Casey dumped the body on Suburban?

Could it be that on the afternoon of June 16th ... Caylee died from a drug overdose (chloroform) while her mother was at "work"?  The deceased baby was temporarily place inside the trunk.

Could it be that two days later Casey returned home while her parents were at work ... wrapped duct tape donning a sticker around the head of her deceased daughter in an attempt to stop the flow of body fluids ... placed Caylee wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket in three plastic bags and ... buried her daughter in the back yard with a borrowed shovel?

Could it be that at a later date ... possibly with assistance (brother? boyfriend?) ... Casey retrieved a decomposing Caylee from the backyard of her parent's home ... the plastic bags leaking ... placed her in the trunk and ... took her to the location where the remains were discovered.

In other words ... Caylee's death was not intended but ... considering it was a result of wrongdoing ... a coverup happened ... not a call to 911

Janet

That is interesting Janet ... I've always thought Casey put Caylee to sleep in the trunk to spend that night of June 16 with Tony L and then discovered Caylee dead the next day. Perhaps she placed the body in the playhouse in the A's backyard for a brief period of time, borrowed the shovel, and then gave up on digging a hole. Bagged the body and drove around with it in her trunk for a couple of days before deciding to drop the remains on Suburban Drive ... but then again ONLY CASEY KNOWS!

The unanswered cell phone calls to Cindy on the afternoon of June 16th ... convinces me that that something bad happened at that time.  Then there were the calls to her boyfriend.  Think about it.  Caylee was not seen by the boyfriend that Casey spent the evening of June 16th with and spent in bed with on the day of June 17th.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1107 on: May 27, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »

I didn't see the blanket that the Amscot lady said she saw. I'm a little confused I thought G and C cleaned the car ? I would think it would be spotless if C had gotten a hold of it or did she just clean the trunk and just take out the clothes and wash them ?

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: May 27, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »

I'm truly wondering if one day, if/after Casey gets sentenced to death (or even LWOP) and all her appeals are up, will she ever confess the truth to her poor parents? Will she ever say, this is what really happened... after putting her family through this, I wonder if Cindy went to the jail to visit her and asked her what happened, if Casey would tell her?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: May 27, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »

The defense has to tread a very fine line when questioning GA . They can't hammer too hard at evidence against Casey, because then he may go into protect Casey mode. They have to let Defense hammer him first on cross, making it seem as if GA is setting up Casey, and then on redirect, they can get the real evidence information if George wants to clear his name as a man who was not trying to set up his daughter for a murder rap.
Sorry Scatty, I think that link has been severed forever. Her accusations were vile, and self serving. He actually volunteered that maggots were in the car... To me that seemed like he is fighting back

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: May 27, 2011, 03:17:37 PM »

On the heels, what I'm seeing are black satin heels - and what looks like mud is actually the sheen of the satin.  Take another look at it.  There would be mud completely surrounding the heel if she had gotten into mud.  She wouldn't have left the heels in there if they had mud on them.  If you look carefully, you can see that the lighter area is exactly the plane of the shoe surface.

As much as I'd love it if she not only left muddy heels, but a shove, a roll of duct tape, and a confession in the car (grin) I don't think we're going to have it that easy on this one unfortunately.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »

Sorry Scatty, I think that link has been severed forever. Her accusations were vile, and self serving. He actually volunteered that maggots were in the car... To me that seemed like he is fighting back

I agree Flamom. He's done with that slorebag
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:19 PM »

I think George has resigned himself to the truth that she did it and is evil. He made the choice to let her go  ::justice2NJ::

I wonder how different his testimony would be had she not accused him of sexual abuse......I know many think he has seen the light and stepped up for Caylee....I am not one of those...I think he stepped up for GEORGE and by doing so he also 'seems' to have stepped up for Caylee....

I do feel he is haunted by memories of Caylee....the smell of her decomp...but I am not convinced of anything other than he is protecting himself first.

If he stands up and makes a victim impact statement for Caylee....I will apologize for my thoughts 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »

I'm truly wondering if one day, if/after Casey gets sentenced to death (or even LWOP) and all her appeals are up, will she ever confess the truth to her poor parents? Will she ever say, this is what really happened... after putting her family through this, I wonder if Cindy went to the jail to visit her and asked her what happened, if Casey would tell her?

She will never.  Even if convicted, even if she's dying and it's her last breath.  She's a sociopath and she cannot be wrong. 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1114 on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:29 PM »

Anyone have a good theory on exactly when the body was in the trunk and when Casey dumped the body on Suburban?

Could it be that on the afternoon of June 16th ... Caylee died from a drug overdose (chloroform) while her mother was at "work"?  The deceased baby was temporarily place inside the trunk.

Could it be that two days later Casey returned home while her parents were at work ... wrapped duct tape donning a sticker around the head of her deceased daughter in an attempt to stop the flow of body fluids ... placed Caylee wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket in three plastic bags and ... buried her daughter in the back yard with a borrowed shovel?

Could it be that at a later date ... possibly with assistance (brother? boyfriend?) ... Casey retrieved a decomposing Caylee from the backyard of her parent's home ... the plastic bags leaking ... placed her in the trunk and ... took her to the location where the remains were discovered.

In other words ... Caylee's death was not intended but ... considering it was a result of wrongdoing ... a coverup happened ... not a call to 911

Janet

I agree that the tape was put there to stop the leaking of body fluids! I don't believe that Casey slowly suffocated her by wrapping the tape around.  All MOO, though.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:59 PM »

i dont think she will ever say she did anything, but then she is now saying that Caylee drowned so will that be her official story going forward
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: May 27, 2011, 03:19:18 PM »

She will never.  Even if convicted, even if she's dying and it's her last breath.  She's a sociopath and she cannot be wrong. 

what if she gets a lighter sentence?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: May 27, 2011, 03:20:07 PM »

I think George has resigned himself to the truth that she did it and is evil. He made the choice to let her go  ::justice2NJ::

I wonder how different his testimony would be had she not accused him of sexual abuse......I know many think he has seen the light and stepped up for Caylee....I am not one of those...I think he stepped up for GEORGE and by doing so he also 'seems' to have stepped up for Caylee....

I do feel he is haunted by memories of Caylee....the smell of her decomp...but I am not convinced of anything other than he is protecting himself first.

If he stands up and makes a victim impact statement for Caylee....I will apologize for my thoughts 

Thankfully, she showed her true colors.  I feel sorry for him, but in the end it's better for both of them that her coldness cut through their denial and woke them up to what she has done and what she truly is.  In the long run, they will be hurt a lot less if they face the monster in the closet than if they still just think it's a jacket thrown over a chair.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1118 on: May 27, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »

On the heels, what I'm seeing are black satin heels - and what looks like mud is actually the sheen of the satin.  Take another look at it.  There would be mud completely surrounding the heel if she had gotten into mud.  She wouldn't have left the heels in there if they had mud on them.  If you look carefully, you can see that the lighter area is exactly the plane of the shoe surface.

As much as I'd love it if she not only left muddy heels, but a shove, a roll of duct tape, and a confession in the car (grin) I don't think we're going to have it that easy on this one unfortunately.
Unfortunately, KC is smart enough to know to get rid of muddy shoes/clothes IMHO

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: May 27, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »

I feel the same.

I still do not trust George.

He did too much to cover up earlier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.