April 19, 2024, 09:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 524927 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: May 27, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

"i believe i am, i think i'm a pretty good guy!"  YOU GO JOJO

OMG and the bitc* shook her head NO!!!!

really????  I haven't figure out how to watch the split screen and be on SM at the same time

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html
I have the above link open in one browser, opera and shrunk to fit on the side of Mozilla browser with SM forum running.

thanks....I will ask my DH whats this means.......Believe me Klaas is laughing her butt off right now...it took me 5 years to figure out how to change my avatar!!! Monkey Devil!

My hubby set this up for me, so I can relate Sunny. Lol. But i'm going to have him look at Capp's post about that download...sounds simpler to me. Thanks to all monkeys for sharing tips and links and such that make keeping up easier. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: May 27, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

Did everyone see Baez laughing about her killing her parents and Casey stone cold, no head shaking or laughing at that.

Yup, I saw it.

Casey knows she was thinking about killing them too.  That's how she was going to get the house to herself. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: May 27, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »

Sunny, I left you a post on your viewing livestream of the trial & being here on page 66

thank you, I saw it...and I responded......just having problems with electricity going off and on and having to get back online...so I am behind (as usual)

K good, hope it helps

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1503 on: May 27, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »

Come on guys.  JBP has denied almost every single motion the duffense has asked for.  He has to throw them a bone here and there. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1504 on: May 27, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »

hahaha     suck a D

O my God!
wow your good! I couldn't figure out what they were saying Monkey Devil!

I am rolling over here listening to CJBP say  AOL message "Suck a D"

Monkey Devil! me too!

straight from KC's photobucket account...

In that message was Tony talking about Casey and oral sex or was it just a joke like "yeah whatever suck my d&*("?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: May 27, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »

JP is wrong. That was very relevant. It sure did go to motive. And she probably WAS planning on killing her parents. Or setting them up for Caylee's murder.
Um...That's exactly what she did according to Bozo's opening statements...set them up for Caylee's demise.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1506 on: May 27, 2011, 04:48:42 PM »

Tony Lazzaro is back on the stand.  They ask him what his AOL name is for and what is Casey's.  His is just his parts of his name and the lucky number 7.  Casey's is CaseyOMarie.  They are looking at AOL instant messages between him and Casey. They want them entered into evidence and Baez objects....another sidebar

They sent the jurors out, the judge has a problem with the dates of the IM's.  The IM's the judge read are naughty in nature and JP doesn't want to know why they want them in.  Judge P reads that Casey tells him that he can't come over but in a few days he can come over whenever and however in a few days.  Mr George says that it shows that it will be after the baby and the parents are gone.  Judge is questioning him how it comes in and Mr George says that it shows motive, JP wants to know how.  She was locked in that home because of her daughter, after she kills her she won't be.  JP is not going to let it in.  He is gonna let the jury go for the day he wants to go over all other text messages.  Tony L. can stand down.  Jury is told they are going to see the Lightning game 7 in quality on a 65inch TV.  JP is very sweet to the jury and they are very sweet back to him.  Jury is excused till 9am tomorrow.

I sure wish those juicy IM's came in, would give the jury an idea of the Casey we know.  Don't think the state will need them, the case they are building seems huge. IMO

Recess till copies of messages can be made.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1507 on: May 27, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »

hahaha     suck a D

O my God!
wow your good! I couldn't figure out what they were saying Monkey Devil!

I am rolling over here listening to CJBP say  AOL message "Suck a D"

Monkey Devil! me too!

straight from KC's photobucket account...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: May 27, 2011, 04:48:51 PM »

I had audio issues.. missed the text between evil and tony!!

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: May 27, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »

George is going back on the stand.  Baez is going to cross-examine him. 

Baez has George write on the stupid, huge calendar, the day he found the tow notice.  He is questioning George about how long takes to be delivered from a mile and a half away.  George says he has no idea.  Baez is asking him dumb questions, they are sustained.  Cindy found the notice on the front door.  George doesn't know exactly where Cindy found it but he thinks, in the crease of the door.  No, they haven't used that door and they couldn't see it from the street.  No other notices on the door with it.  The notice was not RED as Baez suggests, George says it was pale, yellowish color.  George doesn't control when mail is delivered but he usually picks it up.  George doesn't have a problem with the mail service lol he just doesn't control it.  It usually works out pretty good lol  That entire week, he only got that one notice from the tow yard?  Yes, Baez is asking stupid questions, all sustained.  No second notice from tow yard, no 3rd notice, no final notice.  More dumb questions, all sustained.  George never received another notice that entire week.  You can see front door from the front, basically but he didn't see the notice.  George called Amscot the day he got the notice, after he went to work.  He called Cindy to come get him to take him to the tow yard and he knew to take the gas can with him from past experiences.  Baez wants to know if he had lucky thinking the car was out of gas?  Sustained.  Was it a fortunate guess? lol Sustained.  Baez seems very lost.  George doesn't remember which gas can he took to the tow yard, so he can't know if it had duct tape.  Baez is fishing and fishing. SUSTAINED OVER AND OVER.  George hadn't spoken himself to Casey since June 24th.  Was George concerned when he went to the tow yard about the two most precious things in his life.  He told people at the tow yard, that he hadn't seen his grand daughter or his daughter.  Actually only one, Simon Birch.  He knew his son had already gone looking for Casey by the time he went to the tow yard.  He was concerned when he went to the tow yard.  Baez is spinning and spinning.  When George got in the car, he smelled decomp, he did not ask Mr Birch to go with him to the trunk.  Baez is going to a transcript with LE.  The judge is making him read the whole paragraph of the statement, not just a bit.  Baez starts reading something completely different and Jeff asks for a sidebar.  Baez is sooo messy. 

Baez is reading from the transcript.  It is George asking Mr Birch to walk to the trunk with him.  George says yes that must be true.  Baez asks George if he wants to distance himself from the evidence.  George says, no and wants to explain that he just didn't know that something was really, really wrong.  Baez asks him if he is a stand up guy and George says, yes.  Baez fumbles, Jeff objects, sustained and stricken.  All George saw in the trunk was a bag of garbage.  Judge is scolding Baez.  George never smelled a worsening smell of decomp, just decomp.  Baez is making it seem that George never touched the bag, because he didn't want to leave fingerprints.  He should of known it was a potential crime scene, either as a detective or a human being.  He should of called 911, why didn't he?  George says looking back, he would of done a lot of things differently.  George didn't think the car was evidence at the time, he was hoping that the smell was from the garbage, even though he thought it might be decomp.  Baez asking stupid questions, sustained.  George told no one when he got to work about the car or the smell.  George says he went to the police without Cindy knowing about it.  It wasn't a secret, he was just doing anything to find his grand daughter.  George admits that in his transcript to LE that he had knowledge of what a dead body smelled like and it was 6 months before Caylee's body was found.  That doesn't even make sense as I type it but that is what was said, lol.  They are at the judge's bench now, have been for some time.  Baez is very animated, Jeff is very composed, Mason is just probably mumbling......

He asked George if he knew Caylee was dead when he drove that car home.  He knew as a former detective to distance himself from that car.  Sustained

Jeff is back up.  George doesn't know when the notice was place on his front door.  He didn't see it till Sunday.  If Caylee drowned, and George took that lil girl's body down to the swamp then there would be no evidence in the car?  George says NO!!!!!!

George leaves the witness stand.

IF IT MAKES NO SENSE, THERE IS NO DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::justice2NJ::

Thank you!  I had to run out and I am so grateful to see you had done a summary as you have done before.  They are much appreciated.  an angelic monkey
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: May 27, 2011, 04:49:43 PM »

This is the State's motive ... how can JP not let it in?!!  The fact that she was a slore while IMing Tony is probably already a given with the jurors anyway after the ParadeOMen yesterday.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: May 27, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »

How can they cover an extensive period of time?  Tony didn't even meet Casey until May 24, 2008 approximately 3 weeks before she murdered Caylee.

I agree, but they had to try something!  

LOL. THey're just throwing it all up against the wall to see what sticks...and alas, nothing even hits the wall.

Which goes to the fact of how well did Tony really know Casey or Caylee.  Not long enough to know rather or not she was a good mother and Caylee was taken care of..all he knew about was Casey's nether regions ..he was played big time by this whore.  She was trading sex for a place to live and nothing more.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1512 on: May 27, 2011, 04:49:52 PM »

I think the dufense this on purpose trying to delay this trial in hopes of delaying it and losing some jurors. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: May 27, 2011, 04:50:38 PM »

OH boy - this is not going well.
I am losing faith in how our judicial system works.

Its really not all that crucial & no one wants something to overturn her conviction.  CJBP is making a decision as he is very familiar with & knows to be to the letter of the law.

Do you think perhaps this is just a little "gimme" for the defense from the judge to lull the into a false sense of mission accomplished? I'm hoping this type of evidence that goes towards motive will be allowed in some other way. Was testimony about Casey having to leave RM's place early because Cindy called about Caylee let in?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: May 27, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »

I think the Judge got the idea about her killing her parents from the getting the house stories. He wants the state to get this stuff in exactly perfect.

Tony must be freakin mortified 

Yes & hes right to do so.   We dont want a conviction overturned, mistrial or necessity to retry.   CJBP is following the law to the letter.  The State may lose a battle every once in a blue moon, its par for the course & this isnt worth battling that hard over, seriously it isnt

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: May 27, 2011, 04:50:48 PM »

p.s.  Casey did her job right - she put that pizza in there and let it rot to make The Smell look like it was just garbage.  It worked after they saw the pizza and wrote it off as garbage.  For a while.

IIFC, there was no evidence of any pizza being in the bag. Just the box. I can't imagine any pizza being le to throw away in an apt  young people

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: May 27, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »

This is proof that Mr. George needs to take a back seat.  He just screwed that up. 

My daughter loves FG...but I have to agree...he needs to be more aggressive or they need to just let him take a back seat. He's a good guy and all but I think something is throwing him off and he just can't get his head in the game all that well?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: May 27, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »

I think the Judge got the idea about her killing her parents from the getting the house stories. He wants the state to get this stuff in exactly perfect.

Tony must be freakin mortified 

I took when casey was searching for neck backing, that was for cindy.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1518 on: May 27, 2011, 04:51:07 PM »

WOW.. JP sorta lost me with the killing her parents crap. Was he being funny or pissy? I am lost.
Maybe he reads here at SM...

lol.. ;;shrugs shoulders;;
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: May 27, 2011, 04:51:30 PM »

O holy snit   CJBP  "The next question is why didnt she kill her parents"  "You dont have to answer that"

O but CJBP we think she did want to, 3 friends stating she was getting her parents house tells me she was

Do you think that Cindy's gotten a "clue" yet that killing her parents was on KC's mind?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.