April 19, 2024, 04:46:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 524938 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: May 27, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »

Thanks.  an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: May 27, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »

I think the dufense this on purpose trying to delay this trial in hopes of delaying it and losing some jurors. 

The Defense would try any trick in the book to delay/cause chaos to this trial--but in my view, I would imagine all of the jurors & the alternates are spellbound by now!!!  Just the courtroom theatrics alone are riveting!!  I bet the juror with back problems has temporarily forgotten his discomfort! lol
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: May 27, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »

On June 25, which was nine days after Caylee was last seen, Casey Anthony told Huizenga, "I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it, and it smells like something died in my car."

Huizenga said she also recalled Anthony leaving her a message that said, "There's definitely a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car." She also said Anthony said she had "gotten rid of it."

They set the defense off that comment & Casey's lies     George never borrowed the car during that time, if he had she would have went stomping home to tell him to clean up his mess, just like she told him "here's your F'n gas cans."
I didn't even realize that, good point. They probably will use that, but to me shows she was planning to blame him all the way back then, long before anyone knew Caylee was gone. If the story that JB told in court was true, then KC would have spilled all that the day she was arrested. Why sit in jail for 3yrs if you could get out with the truth, or even potentially get out?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1603 on: May 27, 2011, 05:55:50 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

I missed most of today's session, but I appreciate all of the updates, etc.

There was an old movie, "The Bad Seed."  (Mods, this is not off topic, I'm gonna tie it all together.)  I think there was a newer one, but the one with Patty McCormic was chilling.  Little girl, about eleven had a nasty habit of killing anyone who had something she wanted, or just for the fun of it.  She had been adopted, and she was the bad seed of a murderous biological mother.  Anyway, Casey is Rhoda (The character in the movie) personified.  I seriously wonder if she has killed people all her life and just no one ever considered such a pretty, sweet girl could do things like that.  No one thought Rhoda could either, but her adoptive mother finally knew, but she kinda died too taking the secret with her.   I truly believe that Casey planned to kill George and Cindy and anyone else who stood in her way.  I think it likely that she killed before.

I agree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_Seed_%28film%29

This is one movie that I watch any time I see it on the movie channel.  We have talked about it before here.  I remember talking about it with JSM and other monkeys.  Casey is exactly like that little girl and no one can see it.  Just a kind of EVIL that we have a hard time believing but it exists.

It may have been honed by her surroundings but I think she was born that way.  She has controlled everyone and everything her whole life. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1604 on: May 27, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Thanks for all the updates posted. I lost power about 4 pm EDT with storms and missed some of the last of court today.
I have never had pity for the Anthony til today. Bozo is the biggest SOB I have ever seen. I wanted so bad for George to lay him out in the floor when he made him come down and write on his huge calendar. So utterly stupid.

I think I am going to send CJBP a gift. I think he would get a kick out of it. I have a 12 inch cast iron skillet and think I will paint Bozo name on the bottom and send it to JP. I would so love to smack the smirk off Bozo's face with it. Monkey Devil!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: May 27, 2011, 05:59:51 PM »

Thanks, I just wasn't sure if it had even come yet and I somehow missed it. Listening to the trial today, it's as if this never happened. I realize though that Amy nor Lee have testifited yet, but the way JB was speaking today he was implicating George as if these conversations with Amy & KC never happened.

I was posting and not caught up when you posted that she told Amy that the car reeked.  Yes, you were exactly right. I don't text and don't really understand people who do.  It seems easier and more intimate just to talk on the phone to your friends or loved ones.  From her bills, it seems to have cost a lot more too.  Now I am so thankful for texts.  All of those texts between Casey and Amy concerning the smell of her car will surely have to come in.  I still hope they can find another way to bring in the IM's between her and Tony L.  I just don't think they have found the right way to get them in yet.  She also told Amy that she was gonna get the house, she told anyone that would listen that she was gonna get George and Cindy's house. 

Ted Bundy has finally found his soul-mate, she just isn't with him yet. 

I seem to recall that at one point Amy changed her address to HOSpring Dr.

Amy had put in a change of address card at USPS forwarding her mail to the Hopespring house. When a package and some mail arrived with Amy's name on it, Cindy asked KC, who claimed Amy was between homes and needed a mailing address.  At the same time she's telling Amy they weren't going to be able to move in on schedule because there was too much drama going on right now...liar, liar, KC's pants are on fire!
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: May 27, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

I finally blogged about attending trial day #2.

You can have a look here:  http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/05/attending-casey-anthony-trial.html

I write a craft and cooking blog so it was a bit of a departure for my readers.  I added a little back-story so I did not throw them off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It was a really long and sobering day.  I cracked a bottle wine and ordered room service to my hotel after it was over.

Have a great holiday weekend,
Cathie Filian (craftycathie)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: May 27, 2011, 06:04:17 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

You can have a look here:  http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/05/attending-casey-anthony-trial.html

I write a craft and cooking blog so it was a bit of a departure for my readers.  I added a little back-story so I did not throw them off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It was a really long and sobering day.  I cracked a bottle wine and ordered room service to my hotel after it was over.

Thank you so much!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: May 27, 2011, 06:06:58 PM »

I didn't see Amy outside, like George, Cindy and Lee.\
Hope she's up early next week......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: May 27, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »

Anyone know why Tony's proffer wasn't admitted as testimony in the presence of the jury today?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: May 27, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Thanks Cathie!  Great report!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: May 27, 2011, 06:13:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28050308/index.html
Witness Says Casey Had "Amazing" Relationship With Caylee
Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial began on Friday with the defense's motion to renew a motion for a mistrial, being denied, and a witness describing Casey's relationship with her daughter as, "amazing." (05/27/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: May 27, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Thank you so much!You did a great job.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1613 on: May 27, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

I was doing some housework and thinking about today.  I really think that George and Cindy have found someone (counselor, minister, etc) that has helped them greatly.  Seems that they are now a little more focused on Caylee and not so much on Casey.  Good for them.  I hope they continue to follow this path and heal as much as possible.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: May 27, 2011, 06:17:49 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Awesome.   Thanks!       
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1615 on: May 27, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

I knew when I saw you on TV in the courtroom that you were beautiful.  Who knew that you are also famously talented and on TV?  What a treat to have you in the cage.  Your blog is amazing and your story about court was a delight to read.  Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: May 27, 2011, 06:20:24 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Cathie - Thank you for an insiders experience attending the trial. I thought your blog was well written, informative and I loved the way you documented your adventure in pics too. I bet if Caylee could, she would thank you for being there... for her and the justice she deserves.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: May 27, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »

I just now looked at the video of casey walking in tis morning....hahahaha

http://www.wftv.com/video/28046136/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: May 27, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »

Magpie's up already!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/27/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-4-052711/
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: May 27, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Awesome job Cathie! Love the pics too!!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.