April 25, 2024, 02:13:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 525192 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: May 27, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »

I just now looked at the video of casey walking in tis morning....hahahaha

http://www.wftv.com/video/28046136/index.html

Love the way she turns that neckline under on the white shirt......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: May 27, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »

I heard someone (I think Vinnie Politan) mention today that during Caylee's memorial, Lee said something about keeping a secret regarding CMA.  He said he didn't know if Lee was referring to Cindy, Casey or Caylee.  I don't recall hearing anything about this, do one of y'all?
Nevermind, I found Lee speaking at the memorial and he didn't talk about a secret.  He talked about a promise he made to CMA and I believe he was speaking to Caylee, not Casey.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1622 on: May 27, 2011, 06:26:23 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

I finally blogged about attending trial day #2.

You can have a look here:  http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/05/attending-casey-anthony-trial.html

I write a craft and cooking blog so it was a bit of a departure for my readers.  I added a little back-story so I did not throw them off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It was a really long and sobering day.  I cracked a bottle wine and ordered room service to my hotel after it was over.

Have a great holiday weekend,
Cathie Filian (craftycathie)
Enjoyed the pictures~! Thanks for sharing!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: May 27, 2011, 06:30:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28053386/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 15
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talked to Kathi Belich about day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial on Friday. (05/27/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: May 27, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

You can have a look here:  http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/05/attending-casey-anthony-trial.html

I write a craft and cooking blog so it was a bit of a departure for my readers.  I added a little back-story so I did not throw them off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It was a really long and sobering day.  I cracked a bottle wine and ordered room service to my hotel after it was over.

Thanks Cathie!  And thanks for taking the time to attend, as well as sharing your experience with us!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: May 27, 2011, 06:40:01 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Awesome.   Thanks!       

Ditto that. Thank you.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: May 27, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

I missed most of today's session, but I appreciate all of the updates, etc.

There was an old movie, "The Bad Seed."  (Mods, this is not off topic, I'm gonna tie it all together.)  I think there was a newer one, but the one with Patty McCormic was chilling.  Little girl, about eleven had a nasty habit of killing anyone who had something she wanted, or just for the fun of it.  She had been adopted, and she was the bad seed of a murderous biological mother.  Anyway, Casey is Rhoda (The character in the movie) personified.  I seriously wonder if she has killed people all her life and just no one ever considered such a pretty, sweet girl could do things like that.  No one thought Rhoda could either, but her adoptive mother finally knew, but she kinda died too taking the secret with her.   I truly believe that Casey planned to kill George and Cindy and anyone else who stood in her way.  I think it likely that she killed before.

Hi Babybear. I swear I had the exact same thoughts about The Bad Seed movie about an hour ago! I totally agree.  The other thing I was wondering about is how long ago she came up with her defense.  I was thinking about a couple of items... the pool ladder being out, the flurry of calls on the afternoon of the 16th and lastly, her comment in jail about "don't worry I didn't say anything"  Were all of these planned and part of her set up? That would be king of scarey.  Anyway, I completely agree with the movie comments.  Rhoda and Casey are twins.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: May 27, 2011, 06:45:04 PM »

Anyone have a good theory on exactly when the body was in the trunk and when Casey dumped the body on Suburban?

Could it be that on the afternoon of June 16th ... Caylee died from a drug overdose (chloroform) while her mother was at "work"?  The deceased baby was temporarily placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Could it be that two days later Casey returned home while her parents were at work ... wrapped duct tape donning a sticker around the head of her deceased daughter in an attempt to stop the flow of body fluids ... placed Caylee wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket in three plastic bags and ... buried her daughter in the back yard with a borrowed shovel?

Could it be that at a later date ... possibly with assistance (brother? boyfriend?) ... Casey retrieved a decomposing Caylee from the backyard of her parent's home ... the plastic bags leaking ... placed her in the trunk of her vehicle and ... took her to the location where the remains were eventually discovered.

In other words ... Caylee's death was not intended but ... considering it was a result of wrongdoing ... a coverup happened ... not a call to 911

Janet

I agree that the tape was put there to stop the leaking of body fluids! I don't believe that Casey slowly suffocated her by wrapping the tape around.  All MOO, though.

I agree.  I don't believe that Casey suffocated Caylee.  Considering there was no nanny ... could be that Caylee was routinely drugged (chloroforum) to sleep while Casey was doing whatever Casey did while she was suppose to be at work.  However ... on the afternoon of June 16th ... something terrible happened ... Cayle did not wake up.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: May 27, 2011, 06:51:13 PM »

Anyone have a good theory on exactly when the body was in the trunk and when Casey dumped the body on Suburban?

Could it be that on the afternoon of June 16th ... Caylee died from a drug overdose (chloroform) while her mother was at "work"?  The deceased baby was temporarily placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

Could it be that two days later Casey returned home while her parents were at work ... wrapped duct tape donning a sticker around the head of her deceased daughter in an attempt to stop the flow of body fluids ... placed Caylee wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket in three plastic bags and ... buried her daughter in the back yard with a borrowed shovel?

Could it be that at a later date ... possibly with assistance (brother? boyfriend?) ... Casey retrieved a decomposing Caylee from the backyard of her parent's home ... the plastic bags leaking ... placed her in the trunk of her vehicle and ... took her to the location where the remains were eventually discovered.

In other words ... Caylee's death was not intended but ... considering it was a result of wrongdoing ... a coverup happened ... not a call to 911

Janet

I agree that the tape was put there to stop the leaking of body fluids! I don't believe that Casey slowly suffocated her by wrapping the tape around.  All MOO, though.

I agree.  I don't believe that Casey suffocated Caylee.  Considering there was no nanny ... could be that Caylee was routinely drugged (chloroforum) to sleep while Casey was doing whatever Casey did while she was suppose to be at work.  However ... on the afternoon of June 16th ... something terrible happened ... Cayle did not wake up.

Janet

I think that as well -- the usual routine of chloroforming her ended with tragic results (which I equate with actual pre-meditated murder and not an "accident").

craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: May 27, 2011, 06:59:07 PM »

Thanks everyone for your kind words!  I hope you enjoyed the photos.

Have a great weekend!  Craftycathie
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: May 27, 2011, 07:01:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28049404/detail.html
Day 4: Smell Of Death, Casey's 'Special Bond'
Wrecker, Casey Anthony's Father Testify About Smell Of Car
POSTED: 1:03 pm EDT May 27, 2011
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EDT May 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Much of the prosecution’s case against Casey Anthony comes down to Casey’s car, and the questionable smell of the trunk came front and center during testimony Friday.

Simon Birch, a manager from Johnson’s Wrecker Service, was asked if he was familiar with the smell of human decomposition. The company towed Anthony’s car from an Amscot lot in July 2008.

Birch said he’d smelled the odor before.

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28049404/detail.html#ixzz1Nb2tPSrQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1631 on: May 27, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »

I think that as well -- the usual routine of chloroforming her ended with tragic results (which I equate with actual pre-meditated murder and not an "accident").

I think chloroform was used on Caylee too but what I don't understand is you usually breath in chloroform.  Why would Casey put duct tape over both her nose and mouth?  She wouldn't do it before she chloroformed her and why would she do it after she was already dead?  If Casey used the duct tape to make sure Caylee couldn't make noise if she did wake up and had done it before, wouldn't there be marks on Caylee's face from the adhesive?  Why would she duct tape her so thoroughly this time and not any other time?

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: May 27, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »

I think it's possible that Casey had planned on pinning Caylee's murder on George. With George out of the way, Cindy would probably let Casey have the house (in her imagination). What if she came home after George left for work on June 16th, put Caylee in her swimsuit (maybe) after drugging her with chloroform, dangles the unconscious child in the pool until she drowns. Puts duct tape over the mouth and nose just in case the liquid comes out or Caylee resuscitates.

On the 25th, when she talks about GA borrowing her car and hitting a squirrel, she's setting up that GA used her car to move Caylees body, causing the car to stink. After which she abandons the car.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: May 27, 2011, 07:15:55 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

I missed most of today's session, but I appreciate all of the updates, etc.

There was an old movie, "The Bad Seed."  (Mods, this is not off topic, I'm gonna tie it all together.)  I think there was a newer one, but the one with Patty McCormic was chilling.  Little girl, about eleven had a nasty habit of killing anyone who had something she wanted, or just for the fun of it.  She had been adopted, and she was the bad seed of a murderous biological mother.  Anyway, Casey is Rhoda (The character in the movie) personified.  I seriously wonder if she has killed people all her life and just no one ever considered such a pretty, sweet girl could do things like that.  No one thought Rhoda could either, but her adoptive mother finally knew, but she kinda died too taking the secret with her.   I truly believe that Casey planned to kill George and Cindy and anyone else who stood in her way.  I think it likely that she killed before.

Hi Babybear. I swear I had the exact same thoughts about The Bad Seed movie about an hour ago! I totally agree.  The other thing I was wondering about is how long ago she came up with her defense.  I was thinking about a couple of items... the pool ladder being out, the flurry of calls on the afternoon of the 16th and lastly, her comment in jail about "don't worry I didn't say anything"  Were all of these planned and part of her set up? That would be king of scarey.  Anyway, I completely agree with the movie comments.  Rhoda and Casey are twins.

Babybear,  you are not going to believe this!!!  Yesterday during the trial, someone said something ( I cannot remember what it was!), but I could immediately hear, "Scott Dagle got dead not me!".  I swear it was if Rhoda was in the court room talking through whoever it was....and of course,  I am thinking of the first movie...she was the best.

Terri
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: May 27, 2011, 07:18:47 PM »

Babybear,  today when the prosecution was trying to explain why the instant messages between Casey and Tony should be admitted into evidence, when the judge asked something along the lines of the next logical question is why didn't she kill her parents....I wanted to yell, well, there are a lot of people who thought that was the initial plan....funny how we start to think alike.

Terri
Ohio
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: May 27, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »

I am thinking that Lee and Mallory must be watching this on tv....if I were Mallory, I would have shot daggers at KC and said she was a master manipulator.

Terri
Ohio
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: May 27, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

What about the dead squirrels? Does anyone remember the dates when she was texting a friend about the dead squirrel smell in her car? That would have to have been before it was towed and picked up by George. Doesn't she put herself there in the car with the smell first? Did I miss something about that, or am I mistaken about all that? Help me out please!

Could it be that on July 27th ... Casey retrieve Caylee from a backyard grave.  The decomposing body inside a leaky garbage bag was placed in the trunk and ... disposed of at the "pet cemetery".

This could explain Casey's text to Amy regarding the odor on the 27th ... would explain why the vehicle was abandoned on the 27th and ... would explain why George did not detect an odor on the 24th.

Janet

+++++

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: May 27, 2011, 07:22:51 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/casey-anthony-trial-defense-strategy-work-13702414
Casey Anthony Trial: Will Defense Strategy Work?
Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace analyze the unorthodox defense of Casey Anthony.
05/27/2011

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: May 27, 2011, 07:25:28 PM »

Casey's journals?

Tonight on Vinnie Politan - Mike Galanos "read" from Casey's journal entry from June 21 (after Caylee died)

"I have no regrets just a bit worried.  I completely trust my own judgment.  I know I made the right decision.  I just hope the end justifies the means.  This is the happiest I've been in a long time"

Can this be entered into evidence?  Has it been?  Good grief THAT speaks volumes!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: May 27, 2011, 07:30:20 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

Hi Cathie,

What a beautiful and talented Monkey ...and what a nice description of the 2nd day of trial ..up close and personal.

I actually have visited your blog before for craft ideas...who knew you were also an armchair detective!

Thank you for thinking of us and writing about your experinces the day of the trial..great job.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.