March 29, 2024, 12:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 522447 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: May 27, 2011, 07:30:52 PM »

I think it's possible that Casey had planned on pinning Caylee's murder on George. With George out of the way, Cindy would probably let Casey have the house (in her imagination). What if she came home after George left for work on June 16th, put Caylee in her swimsuit (maybe) after drugging her with chloroform, dangles the unconscious child in the pool until she drowns. Puts duct tape over the mouth and nose just in case the liquid comes out or Caylee resuscitates.

On the 25th, when she talks about GA borrowing her car and hitting a squirrel, she's setting up that GA used her car to move Caylees body, causing the car to stink. After which she abandons the car.

scatty~ I never ever thought this before but I think you might be right about setting up George. Today when there was a long pause and she was yak, yakking at Baez, it occurred to me that she may have thought out all the possibilities. some of course she couldn't anticipate but he's fairly predictable, kc has had the upper hand dealing with her mother so she knows reasonably well how her mother might react.
This is such a sad sad mess. If GA would just tell the absolute truth he'd be better off, like he should have had no hesitation saying that the smell was stronger when the trunk was opened. He should have said my wife is a crazy B when she's mad and she told me to butt out until she talked to kc.

Whether or not that lying babykiller thought about framing GA early on or later, she's had 2 1/2 yrs to think about how best to implicate him and the worst of it is, until just like a few days ago, both the Ants have been following everything Baez told them to do as part of the "team". How perfect that they weren't allowed to visit, how perfect that Baez drops dom C into the A's lap, so that anything he did in the woods looks like it came via the A's, not thru info from kc. Either both Baez & KC are the luckiest POSs of all time or the most devious psychos. For sure I think kc is a full blown psychopath right up there with all the famous ones.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: May 27, 2011, 07:31:11 PM »

Just got home...is court over for the day?Caught some while working....brief update anyone?TYIA
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10086.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: May 27, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »

Casey's journals?

Tonight on Vinnie Politan - Mike Galanos "read" from Casey's journal entry from June 21 (after Caylee died)

"I have no regrets just a bit worried.  I completely trust my own judgment.  I know I made the right decision.  I just hope the end justifies the means.  This is the happiest I've been in a long time"

Can this be entered into evidence?  Has it been?  Good grief THAT speaks volumes!!!

I forgot about that.  Glade you posted it.  I wonder too?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: May 27, 2011, 07:37:06 PM »

I think it's possible that Casey had planned on pinning Caylee's murder on George. With George out of the way, Cindy would probably let Casey have the house (in her imagination). What if she came home after George left for work on June 16th, put Caylee in her swimsuit (maybe) after drugging her with chloroform, dangles the unconscious child in the pool until she drowns. Puts duct tape over the mouth and nose just in case the liquid comes out or Caylee resuscitates.

On the 25th, when she talks about GA borrowing her car and hitting a squirrel, she's setting up that GA used her car to move Caylees body, causing the car to stink. After which she abandons the car.

scatty~ I never ever thought this before but I think you might be right about setting up George. Today when there was a long pause and she was yak, yakking at Baez, it occurred to me that she may have thought out all the possibilities. some of course she couldn't anticipate but he's fairly predictable, kc has had the upper hand dealing with her mother so she knows reasonably well how her mother might react.
This is such a sad sad mess. If GA would just tell the absolute truth he'd be better off, like he should have had no hesitation saying that the smell was stronger when the trunk was opened. He should have said my wife is a crazy B when she's mad and she told me to butt out until she talked to kc.

Whether or not that lying babykiller thought about framing GA early on or later, she's had 2 1/2 yrs to think about how best to implicate him and the worst of it is, until just like a few days ago, both the Ants have been following everything Baez told them to do as part of the "team". How perfect that they weren't allowed to visit, how perfect that Baez drops dom C into the A's lap, so that anything he did in the woods looks like it came via the A's, not thru info from kc. Either both Baez & KC are the luckiest POSs of all time or the most devious psychos. For sure I think kc is a full blown psychopath right up there with all the famous ones.

I thought George was loosing it at that time, short of have a nervous break down....he couldn't think straight.  Don't think he was trying to hide anything...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: May 27, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

I finally blogged about attending trial day #2.

You can have a look here:  http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/05/attending-casey-anthony-trial.html

I write a craft and cooking blog so it was a bit of a departure for my readers.  I added a little back-story so I did not throw them off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It was a really long and sobering day.  I cracked a bottle wine and ordered room service to my hotel after it was over.

Have a great holiday weekend,
Cathie Filian (craftycathie)

thanks cathie...I am off to read about your day at the trial.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: May 27, 2011, 07:39:58 PM »

What about the dead squirrels? Does anyone remember the dates when she was texting a friend about the dead squirrel smell in her car? That would have to have been before it was towed and picked up by George. Doesn't she put herself there in the car with the smell first? Did I miss something about that, or am I mistaken about all that? Help me out please!

Could it be that on July 27th ... Casey retrieve Caylee from a backyard grave.  The decomposing body inside a leaky garbage bag was placed in the trunk and ... disposed of at the "pet cemetery".

This could explain Casey's text to Amy regarding the odor on the 27th ... would explain why the vehicle was abandoned on the 27th and ... would explain why George did not detect an odor on the 24th.

Janet

It was right around the 24th/25th that Casey was texting Amy that the car smelled & even tried to claim that her father borrowed the car.  There is NO reason for him to have borrowed the car & he in the witnessed meticulous manner he is would have taken care of it so its Casey making lies again, IMHO.  Her friends were in the car June 4th, before Caylee's murder.    I would say that Casey already went to Suburban Drive before the 24th & the plant evidence will put it there as well within two weeks, Id bank on it.   

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

You can have a look here:  http://cathiefilian.blogspot.com/2011/05/attending-casey-anthony-trial.html

I write a craft and cooking blog so it was a bit of a departure for my readers.  I added a little back-story so I did not throw them off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It was a really long and sobering day.  I cracked a bottle wine and ordered room service to my hotel after it was over.

thanks Cathie!  LOVE your show by the way! (yep I'm a craft addict)

I have little ones and can't spend alot of time watching tv or researching -  this forum is AWESOME!!!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: May 27, 2011, 07:48:00 PM »

Self edit..it is not "Scott Dagle" but "Clyde Dagle got dead not me"
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: May 27, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »

Pharlap~ I don't know whether he was actively trying to hide anything but he definitely still wants to be viewed as a regular all American father just trying to deal with this extraordinary tragedy....unless he and cindy cop to the court and the world that dealing with kc messes was part of their life and that that family had some real issues because of the daughter they had, it can come off as being less than truthful.  Maybe he's in a huge turmoil, to go all this time thinking you're doing all you can to help her and then she and JB lower the boom. Maybe I'll feel better when the jail tapes get played, I can't bear the thought of that jury thinking kc is a victim....She so NOT!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: May 27, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »

Casey's journals?

Tonight on Vinnie Politan - Mike Galanos "read" from Casey's journal entry from June 21 (after Caylee died)

"I have no regrets just a bit worried.  I completely trust my own judgment.  I know I made the right decision.  I just hope the end justifies the means.  This is the happiest I've been in a long time"

Can this be entered into evidence?  Has it been?  Good grief THAT speaks volumes!!!

I know it is part of the states evidence, whether the judge will allow it I don't know.  I agree, very damning.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1650 on: May 27, 2011, 08:07:31 PM »

So how does everyone think today went as far as the state?  I was happy until GA took the stand again.  I know Baez is setting him up for something else since she they may not have succeeded the sex abuse charges. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: May 27, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

I feel like I was there - that was very interesting, thank you!!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: May 27, 2011, 08:10:50 PM »

So how does everyone think today went as far as the state?  I was happy until GA took the stand again.  I know Baez is setting him up for something else since she they may not have succeeded the sex abuse charges. 

I feel that while Baez got points on George, I don't feel that the points will count because Baez was being so harsh on GA.  I mean - I am certainly NOT a fan of GA.  But the way that Baez is hounding him is only making George look, well, hounded!  Baez is setting traps and it's obvious.

I feel that the sext and Mr. George exchange went very badly for the state, and I'm wondering how they're going to bring up that motive again and get it out there and get it to stick.  I hate that this was the last thing the jurors saw for the night, and pray that the state will leave them with a better impression after tomorrow's activities!

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, and I'm not singing yet.  lol  There's still hope.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: May 27, 2011, 08:12:46 PM »

Of course they are, personally Im not worried at all...this is all going to unfold to be the biggest stupid failed smoke screen in trial history, to the point of being taught what not to do.   My confidence has not wavered & I dont anticipate it.

an angelic monkey  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: May 27, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »

I feel that while Baez got points on George, I don't feel that the points will count because Baez was being so harsh on GA.  I mean - I am certainly NOT a fan of GA.  But the way that Baez is hounding him is only making George look, well, hounded!  Baez is setting traps and it's obvious.

I feel that the sext and Mr. George exchange went very badly for the state, and I'm wondering how they're going to bring up that motive again and get it out there and get it to stick.  I hate that this was the last thing the jurors saw for the night, and pray that the state will leave them with a better impression after tomorrow's activities!

It ain't over til the fat lady sings, and I'm not singing yet.  lol  There's still hope.
I feel a little better now.  I know we know so much more than the jury but we still don't know it all.  I'm not a fan of GA or CA but I know they loved Caylee.  I sure hope GA stays stoic and CA follows in his footsteps when testifying.  I hope she keeps her cool too.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: May 27, 2011, 08:18:39 PM »

Of course they are, personally Im not worried at all...this is all going to unfold to be the biggest stupid failed smoke screen in trial history, to the point of being taught what not to do.   My confidence has not wavered & I dont anticipate it.

an angelic monkey  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey

Thanks Capp!  I do feel better hearing others opinions as I hadn't followed it as closely for a couple of years.  I miss some of the trial watching my 5 yr old granddaughter.  I have decided that I can't sit and watch this whole trial as she is my priority especially when preschool is out in a few days.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: May 27, 2011, 08:21:31 PM »

It was right around the 24th/25th that Casey was texting Amy that the car smelled & even tried to claim that her father borrowed the car.  There is NO reason for him to have borrowed the car & he in the witnessed meticulous manner he is would have taken care of it so its Casey making lies again, IMHO.  Her friends were in the car June 4th, before Caylee's murder.    I would say that Casey already went to Suburban Drive before the 24th & the plant evidence will put it there as well within two weeks, Id bank on it.   

Capp

According to documents ... Casey communicated with Amy on June 27th regarding the squirrel ... the odor.  June 27th was the day Casey abandoned her vehicle.

Janet

+++++++

Could it be that on July 27th ... Casey retrieve Caylee from a backyard grave.  The decomposing body inside a leaky garbage bag was placed in the trunk and ... disposed of at the "pet cemetery".

This could explain Casey's text to Amy regarding the odor on the 27th ... would explain why the vehicle was abandoned on the 27th and ... would explain why George did not detect an odor on the 24th.

Janet

+++++

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: May 27, 2011, 08:34:03 PM »

Baez , imo, wants George to lose his temper on the stand..to go off big time like we have seen in the depo with Zaneida's attorneys.  He will try the same with Lee and with Cindy..to show life in that house with these brutual angry people was impossible for Casey and Caylee.  I think the angriest person in that house was Casey..and she knew how to stir the hornets nest and keep things in an upheaval constantly. 

Considering the line of questioning and Baez bullying tone, I thought George did very well.  Baez is going to be trying to put words in people's mouths and is going to be trying to make them show their temper.  I think that he is mad that the family had decided to tell the truth and although they probably do not want their daughter to get the DP..I think they now believe she is solely responsible for Caylee's murder.  I think they have come to accept that LWOP is best for Casey..and with her in prison, best for them.  I don't think any of the A's ever liked or trusted Baez..and rightfully so..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1658 on: May 27, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

I'm sure it's posted elsewhere on SM, but here's a link to the state witness list.  We have only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to those who know the goods on Casey (or should I say the "bads") Monkey Devil!

Here's some of the people who have good dirt on KC we haven't even heard from yet!:
KioMarie Cruz (offered to adopt Caylee from Casey!)
Amy Huizenga(sp?) (planned to move into the Ant's house, money stolen by KC, sleep walking claim by KC
Yuri Melich (cop she led around in circles)
Jeff Hopkins ("invented" an old acquaintance as recent friend)
Zanny!(the actual Fernandez-Golzalez)
John Allen
Kristina Chester (cried on the phone when KC first arrested over Caylee)
Annie Dowling (lived at Sawgrass with Dante! --methinks I remember Annie making some statement in the past about drugs or xanax? not sure)
Jesse Grund (ex boyf DNA tested when Caylee was first born, loved Caylee more than KC)
Shirly Pleasea (grandma - stole money from)

Tony Rusciano (cop who lost his job denying relationship with her)

Does anymonkey know where to find a current copy of the witness list? I've been Googling, but can't find one!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: May 27, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »

I have a question about the Grand Jury hearing back in the Fall of 08. 

We know George testified, I am sure LE testified too.  But do we know who else might have testified?

Also yesterday wasn't the defense team saying they wanted a copy of the GJ hearing..and then Jeff said he would like to see a copy too?

If Jeff was asking for that, then who was the Prosecutor at that hearing? 

We know that JP was the judge, wouldn't have he ordered that sealed?

If he ordered it sealed is it then unsealed and given to each team at the trial?

And did someone say yesterday that JP was asking that someone give the jurors a copy of the GJ hearing?

Thank you for any insight you can give me into what all that was about yesterday.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.