April 26, 2024, 03:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 525249 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1660 on: May 27, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »

I'm sure it's posted elsewhere on SM, but here's a link to the state witness list.  We have only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to those who know the goods on Casey (or should I say the "bads") Monkey Devil!

Here's some of the people who have good dirt on KC we haven't even heard from yet!:
KioMarie Cruz (offered to adopt Caylee from Casey!)
Amy Huizenga(sp?) (planned to move into the Ant's house, money stolen by KC, sleep walking claim by KC
Yuri Melich (cop she led around in circles)
Jeff Hopkins ("invented" an old acquaintance as recent friend)
Zanny!(the actual Fernandez-Golzalez)
John Allen
Kristina Chester (cried on the phone when KC first arrested over Caylee)
Annie Dowling (lived at Sawgrass with Dante! --methinks I remember Annie making some statement in the past about drugs or xanax? not sure)
Jesse Grund (ex boyf DNA tested when Caylee was first born, loved Caylee more than KC)
Shirly Pleasea (grandma - stole money from)

Tony Rusciano (cop who lost his job denying relationship with her)

Does anymonkey know where to find a current copy of the witness list? I've been Googling, but can't find one!

self edit oops my link was from 2008 and didn't include Tony Rusciano...deleted before I posted

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1661 on: May 27, 2011, 08:42:24 PM »

It was right around the 24th/25th that Casey was texting Amy that the car smelled & even tried to claim that her father borrowed the car.  There is NO reason for him to have borrowed the car & he in the witnessed meticulous manner he is would have taken care of it so its Casey making lies again, IMHO.  Her friends were in the car June 4th, before Caylee's murder.    I would say that Casey already went to Suburban Drive before the 24th & the plant evidence will put it there as well within two weeks, Id bank on it.   

Respectfully snipped  ::snipping2::

Capp

According to documents ... Casey communicated with Amy on June 27th regarding the squirrel ... the odor.  June 27th was the day Casey abandoned her vehicle.

Janet

::snipping2::

Not Cappy but if I remember right, Casey started telling Amy about the car smelling bad for a few days.  Then finally Casey tells her, that it WAS a dead squirrel because she found it plastered under the car.  I wonder if a smarter monkey could find the text messages between Casey and Amy and link the doc.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: May 27, 2011, 08:44:50 PM »

Has this come up before:  the possibility that Zanny the Nanny was actually a name for Xanax, and that ICA was saying Xanax, the nanny, was 'taking care' of Caylee... a possibility that she drugged the child with xanax?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: May 27, 2011, 08:47:42 PM »

This is just my opinion only--BUT I cannot and will not believe that after all the lies and tales these people (A's) have told in the past that they have accepted that KC killed their granddaughter.  I hope I am wrong but before this is over I am afraid some of us will be asking ourselves how were we fooled again by this family.  I know Georgie appears to have a "come to GOD moment but he had to save his neck.  Just my opinion there is Something, dark and evil that went on in that house that caused the death of Caylee (besides KC).  I don't know what it is but there is something that this family does not want known by anyone.

Just remember one thing, George is former police, he knows how to answer questions and manipulate.  AND he knows how to lie, Cindy knows how to lie, and KC learned all this from her parents.

JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: May 27, 2011, 08:50:42 PM »

It was right around the 24th/25th that Casey was texting Amy that the car smelled & even tried to claim that her father borrowed the car.  There is NO reason for him to have borrowed the car & he in the witnessed meticulous manner he is would have taken care of it so its Casey making lies again, IMHO.  Her friends were in the car June 4th, before Caylee's murder.    I would say that Casey already went to Suburban Drive before the 24th & the plant evidence will put it there as well within two weeks, Id bank on it.   

Capp

According to documents ... Casey communicated with Amy on June 27th regarding the squirrel ... the odor.  June 27th was the day Casey abandoned her vehicle.

Janet

+++++++

Could it be that on July 27th ... Casey retrieve Caylee from a backyard grave.  The decomposing body inside a leaky garbage bag was placed in the trunk and ... disposed of at the "pet cemetery".

This could explain Casey's text to Amy regarding the odor on the 27th ... would explain why the vehicle was abandoned on the 27th and ... would explain why George did not detect an odor on the 24th.

Janet

+++++

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Hi Janet,

I think that Casey told Amy about the smell on more then one ocassion.

First it was just that it smelled bad, then she thought her Dad must have run over something..next it was a dead squirrel plastered to the underside of her car.  This was in a series of phone calls and texts...and I do believe the first mention of "the smell" to Amy was on the 24 or 25.  She just escalated the story from there and eventually said how really bad it was on the same day, the 27th, that she happened to abandon the car by a dumpster..hoping no one would think it was the car that smelled ..moreso the dumpster.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: May 27, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »

is there court tomorrow?

Loca
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: May 27, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »

Magic Eyes, thanks so much for the recap's you posted today.  I know it really helped me to know what was happening.  Being at work and trying to keep up is not possible for me (I do have to do some work during the day).

Thanks again.  I appreciate all you have done today.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: May 27, 2011, 08:57:03 PM »

Does anyone know if there was a ruling on Defense's renewed motion to see GA's grand jury testimony?

Yes.  The judge will read the transcript in camera to see if there's anything in the grand jury testimony that should be released to the defense.  The judge was going to track down the court reporter that covered the grand jury testimony and the prosecution said no need to to that, they have a copy and will get one to the judge.  He said okay and that he would make the review and get back with the attorneys.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: May 27, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »

is there court tomorrow?

Yes at 9:30am I believe
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: May 27, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

is there court tomorrow?

Yes at 9:30am I believe
thanks klaas... I am whipped lol... from getting up at 4 ... tomorrow I will make it 5!
a closer closer to justice for caylee ::justice2NJ::

Loca
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1670 on: May 27, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »

So how does everyone think today went as far as the state?  I was happy until GA took the stand again.  I know Baez is setting him up for something else since she they may not have succeeded the sex abuse charges. 

I think Simon Birch was very good for the state.  I think George was pretty good on the stand but I am still leery of him.  I think he may have lied about some things today on the stand.  I didn't understand why he couldn't give Baez a straight answer sometimes and the jury is going to notice that too.  We have seen him lie so many times it is hard to tell what is the truth.  This is the state's turn to call him.  When the defense calls him they are going to call him on every lie and cover-up he has done from the start.  There have been so many.  My only hope is that he started covering up for Casey after Cindy convinced him to and his Grand Jury testimony is going to be true.  He was pretty up front with LE about the smell of the car and he did want to talk to them alone.  He was not only protecting Casey because Cindy convinced him it was the right thing to do, he was protecting Cindy who had lost Caylee.  I think he wanted to call 911 from the start but was told not to by Cindy until they figured some stuff out.  Lee is our best hope for the state at this point, if he tells the whole truth for which he got immunity.  It is so hard to believe any of them at this point. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: May 27, 2011, 09:09:16 PM »

I'm sure it's posted elsewhere on SM, but here's a link to the state witness list.  We have only seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to those who know the goods on Casey (or should I say the "bads") Monkey Devil!

Here's some of the people who have good dirt on KC we haven't even heard from yet!:
KioMarie Cruz (offered to adopt Caylee from Casey!)
Amy Huizenga(sp?) (planned to move into the Ant's house, money stolen by KC, sleep walking claim by KC
Yuri Melich (cop she led around in circles)
Jeff Hopkins ("invented" an old acquaintance as recent friend)
Zanny!(the actual Fernandez-Golzalez)
John Allen
Kristina Chester (cried on the phone when KC first arrested over Caylee)
Annie Dowling (lived at Sawgrass with Dante! --methinks I remember Annie making some statement in the past about drugs or xanax? not sure)
Jesse Grund (ex boyf DNA tested when Caylee was first born, loved Caylee more than KC)
Shirly Pleasea (grandma - stole money from)

Tony Rusciano (cop who lost his job denying relationship with her)

Does anymonkey know where to find a current copy of the witness list? I've been Googling, but can't find one!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: May 27, 2011, 09:12:38 PM »

I have a question about the Grand Jury hearing back in the Fall of 08. 

We know George testified, I am sure LE testified too.  But do we know who else might have testified?

Also yesterday wasn't the defense team saying they wanted a copy of the GJ hearing..and then Jeff said he would like to see a copy too?

If Jeff was asking for that, then who was the Prosecutor at that hearing? 

We know that JP was the judge, wouldn't have he ordered that sealed?

If he ordered it sealed is it then unsealed and given to each team at the trial?

And did someone say yesterday that JP was asking that someone give the jurors a copy of the GJ hearing?

Thank you for any insight you can give me into what all that was about yesterday.

IIRC, the state got a copy....The defense filed a motion for it, but as far as I know, they were not able to get it.   The reason the state got it was because the state was there...the defense wasn't. IMO, the defense was looking to see exactly what  George said.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 27, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

Has this come up before:  the possibility that Zanny the Nanny was actually a name for Xanax, and that ICA was saying Xanax, the nanny, was 'taking care' of Caylee... a possibility that she drugged the child with xanax?

Yes that is actually the first thing most of us thought when we heard Zanny. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: May 27, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »

Does anyone know if there was a ruling on Defense's renewed motion to see GA's grand jury testimony?

Yes.  The judge will read the transcript in camera to see if there's anything in the grand jury testimony that should be released to the defense.  The judge was going to track down the court reporter that covered the grand jury testimony and the prosecution said no need to to that, they have a copy and will get one to the judge.  He said okay and that he would make the review and get back with the attorneys.

thanks puzzler...I knew the state has it and knew the defense didn't....but you knew the details!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: May 27, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »

Yes that is actually the first thing most of us thought when we heard Zanny. 

I guess there's no way to test the few hairs they had left from her, was there then?  Maddening! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: May 27, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »

Babybear,  today when the prosecution was trying to explain why the instant messages between Casey and Tony should be admitted into evidence, when the judge asked something along the lines of the next logical question is why didn't she kill her parents....I wanted to yell, well, there are a lot of people who thought that was the initial plan....funny how we start to think alike.

Terri
Ohio

When I came home today the judge was talking to the attorneys at yet another bench conference and the judge then dismissed the jury.  Sometime after that, in referring to the IMs that she and Tony exchanged, the judge said something like are you trying to say that she was going to kill her parents?  I wanted to say, "Well, yes Judge Perry, that's exactly what I'm trying to say."

I also think, and there are people on this forum who know a lot more about abnormal psychology  than I who might disagree, psychopaths often, when they are young, kill their pets and other small animals, and have funerals.  It wouldn't surprise me if Casey did this.  In fact, I would be surprised if she didn't.  She probably looked at those sweet little Yorkies with a jaundiced eye, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: May 27, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »

A refresher.....

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
      They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
      Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
      A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
      Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
      Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
      Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
      Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
      Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
      Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
      Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: May 27, 2011, 09:28:56 PM »

I have a question about the Grand Jury hearing back in the Fall of 08. 

We know George testified, I am sure LE testified too.  But do we know who else might have testified?

Also yesterday wasn't the defense team saying they wanted a copy of the GJ hearing..and then Jeff said he would like to see a copy too?

If Jeff was asking for that, then who was the Prosecutor at that hearing? 

We know that JP was the judge, wouldn't have he ordered that sealed?

If he ordered it sealed is it then unsealed and given to each team at the trial?

And did someone say yesterday that JP was asking that someone give the jurors a copy of the GJ hearing?

Thank you for any insight you can give me into what all that was about yesterday.

IIRC, the state got a copy....The defense filed a motion for it, but as far as I know, they were not able to get it.   The reason the state got it was because the state was there...the defense wasn't. IMO, the defense was looking to see exactly what  George said.

Thanks Sunny..that makes sense.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: May 27, 2011, 09:29:01 PM »

I have been wondering if Casey killed Caylee (perhaps accidental, but I'm kinda doubtful on that) then hid the body somewhere she considered safe for a while.  At some point she brings Caylee back to her home, lays her on the ground near the playhouse, borrows the shovel from the neighbor, loads her into the trunk and then takes her to the woods near her home.  Didn't the dogs hit near the playhouse and on the trunk?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.