March 29, 2024, 07:37:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 522481 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1680 on: May 27, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »

is there court tomorrow?

Yes at 9:30am I believe

It is 9:00 am

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: May 27, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »

This is just my opinion only--BUT I cannot and will not believe that after all the lies and tales these people (A's) have told in the past that they have accepted that KC killed their granddaughter.  I hope I am wrong but before this is over I am afraid some of us will be asking ourselves how were we fooled again by this family.  I know Georgie appears to have a "come to GOD moment but he had to save his neck.  Just my opinion there is Something, dark and evil that went on in that house that caused the death of Caylee (besides KC).  I don't know what it is but there is something that this family does not want known by anyone.

Just remember one thing, George is former police, he knows how to answer questions and manipulate.  AND he knows how to lie, Cindy knows how to lie, and KC learned all this from her parents.

JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: May 27, 2011, 09:37:52 PM »

Hi Janet,

I think that Casey told Amy about the smell on more then one ocassion.

First it was just that it smelled bad, then she thought her Dad must have run over something..next it was a dead squirrel plastered to the underside of her car.  This was in a series of phone calls and texts...and I do believe the first mention of "the smell" to Amy was on the 24 or 25.  She just escalated the story from there and eventually said how really bad it was on the same day, the 27th, that she happened to abandon the car by a dumpster..hoping no one would think it was the car that smelled ..moreso the dumpster.

Thanks Gypsy.

When I read over the article I posted ... that is my understanding too.

Could it be that Casey's first communication with Amy (24th/25th) regarding the odor  was the day she retrieve Caylee from a backyard grave ... placed her in the trunk of her vehicle and ... took her daughter to the "pet cemetery"?  Could it be at that decomposing fluids leaked from the garbage bag containing Caylee into the interior of the trunk causing the odor?

Janet

+++++

The Shovel

May 25, 2011 2:55 PM
Neighbor testifies about shovel loaned to Casey Anthony, on trial for daughter's murder

(CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The Anthony family's neighbor, Brian Burner, who loaned Casey Anthony a shovel on June 18, 2008, testified Wednesday on day two of Anthony's trial for first degree murder. 

Burner said Anthony approached him around 1 p.m. that June day to ask to borrow the shovel, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

"She said she wanted to borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root," Burner said, according to the station.

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's car at the family's home on June 16, the same day her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was last seen alive. That is also the date the defense says Caylee drowned in the Anthony family pool.

Earlier Wednesday, the defense tried to prevent Burner from taking the stand to testify about the shovel, reports WKMG.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20066152-504083.html

Transcript of Brian Burner interview on July 30, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308brianburner/indexGallery.htm

The Backyard

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 7:33 am EDT October 10, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: May 27, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »

This is just my opinion only--BUT I cannot and will not believe that after all the lies and tales these people (A's) have told in the past that they have accepted that KC killed their granddaughter.  I hope I am wrong but before this is over I am afraid some of us will be asking ourselves how were we fooled again by this family.  I know Georgie appears to have a "come to GOD moment but he had to save his neck.  Just my opinion there is Something, dark and evil that went on in that house that caused the death of Caylee (besides KC).  I don't know what it is but there is something that this family does not want known by anyone.

Just remember one thing, George is former police, he knows how to answer questions and manipulate.  AND he knows how to lie, Cindy knows how to lie, and KC learned all this from her parents.

JMO

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: May 27, 2011, 09:42:48 PM »

A refresher.....

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
      They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
      Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
      A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
      Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
      Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
      Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
      Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
      Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
      Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
      Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
90% accurate for George Anthony.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: May 27, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »

A refresher.....

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

wow sunny thanks.. great article... fits casey to a T doesnt it?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: May 27, 2011, 09:44:44 PM »

JMO

Blue moon

your not alone.. I too feel and fear we may be had.. hope not... but wouldnt jeff be smart enought o see through this? its not his first rodeo?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: May 27, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »

ughhh darla
klass version sounds better... by 30 minutes lol... we are not going to be very functional by the time this trial ends will we lol..

Loca
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1688 on: May 27, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »

Good night peeps ~!!

God Bless Little Caylee..    an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

This tears out my heart havimg a Grandaughter who is 2 right now...Looking at Caylees pictured and videos.. All I can do is cry. If ANYONE hurt my Baby Grandaughter.. I would be in jail myself..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: May 27, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »

George had to leave the court room & motioned to his attorney to come out with him

I'm still catching up but just wanted to mention that George and Cindy's Attorney did do an interview on the the Today Show this week and made it clear that Baez would be looking at charges if he kept 'slandering' his client.  That was after the FIRST day George was on the stand.  I look for some kind of motion to be filed by the Anthony's attorney on this badgering of George Anthony.  George and Cindy both made mistakes, sure...but THEY ARE NOT ON TRIAL for little Caylee's murder.  That Bi&*( is.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: May 27, 2011, 09:53:24 PM »

So how does everyone think today went as far as the state?  I was happy until GA took the stand again.  I know Baez is setting him up for something else since she they may not have succeeded the sex abuse charges. 

I think Simon Birch was very good for the state.  I think George was pretty good on the stand but I am still leery of him.  I think he may have lied about some things today on the stand.  I didn't understand why he couldn't give Baez a straight answer sometimes and the jury is going to notice that too.  We have seen him lie so many times it is hard to tell what is the truth.  This is the state's turn to call him.  When the defense calls him they are going to call him on every lie and cover-up he has done from the start.  There have been so many.  My only hope is that he started covering up for Casey after Cindy convinced him to and his Grand Jury testimony is going to be true.  He was pretty up front with LE about the smell of the car and he did want to talk to them alone.  He was not only protecting Casey because Cindy convinced him it was the right thing to do, he was protecting Cindy who had lost Caylee.  I think he wanted to call 911 from the start but was told not to by Cindy until they figured some stuff out.  Lee is our best hope for the state at this point, if he tells the whole truth for which he got immunity.  It is so hard to believe any of them at this point. 
I sensed he was doging striaght answers with baez.. he did the same with mr. morgan  didnt he... he either likes you or hates you. He started out nasty he and cindy did! with the state and now george is trying to  befriend the state because he realized that casey and baez set him up to throw him to the dogs. I worry that the jury will  think he is lying.. and we have yet to hear from sindy.. god knows where that will goooo... I dont know what to think of mallorys testimony... she claims casey was a great mom... buy how can she say that.. she hadnt spent much time around her by her own ommision.. I see a very co-dpendent insecure girl... the family the anthonys are easly able to manipulate her..  so where is this all going... will cindy be for casey and  let george be fed to the dogs... and than there is... lee.. after mallorys testimony and demeanor/crying today! I am  not so sure .

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: May 27, 2011, 09:55:01 PM »

George had to leave the court room & motioned to his attorney to come out with him

I'm still catching up but just wanted to mention that George and Cindy's Attorney did do an interview on the the Today Show this week and made it clear that Baez would be looking at charges if he kept 'slandering' his client.  That was after the FIRST day George was on the stand.  I look for some kind of motion to be filed by the Anthony's attorney on this badgering of George Anthony.  George and Cindy both made mistakes, sure...but THEY ARE NOT ON TRIAL for little Caylee's murder.  That Bi&*( is.
do you have a link?

Loca
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1692 on: May 27, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »

ughhh darla
klass version sounds better... by 30 minutes lol... we are not going to be very functional by the time this trial ends will we lol..

Sorry Loca, but it is 9 am. I will be glad for Sunday and Monday off. Need a break from the insanity.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: May 27, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »

A refresher.....

Profile of the Sociopath

* Pathological Lying

* Shallow Emotions

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation

Hi Sunny--I should have said sociopath, but I said I didn't know a lot about it. Just hope I'm not one.  LOL
All of this fits Casey.  Thanks for posting it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: May 27, 2011, 10:02:18 PM »

is there court tomorrow?

lol yes before we are as insane as the characters in this case (anthoinys)

ughhh darla

Sorry Loca, but it is 9 am. I will be glad for Sunday and Monday off. Need a break from the insanity.

YEAH  like the anthonys bazaar behaviours... insanity to the max...

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: May 27, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »

I do not trust George Anthony.  His revealed character is not above reproach.

Could there have been a defence strategy ... a defence strategy that implied that George was a willing participant in a desperate effort to save Casey?  Could the allegations of George's participation in a coverup in his granddaughter's death as well as the sexual abuse of Casey be all about planting a seed of doubt/confusion in the minds of jury members?  It only takes one holdout in deliberations and ... justice for Caylee would not prevail.

George is not on trial.  It was a given that he would deny Baez's allegations when questioned as a witness in the trial but ... those allegation could be considered the foundation for "reasonable doubt" by some jurors.

IMO

Janet

_____

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: May 27, 2011, 10:04:26 PM »

Good night peeps ~!!

God Bless Little Caylee..    an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

This tears out my heart havimg a Grandaughter who is 2 right now...Looking at Caylees pictured and videos.. All I can do is cry. If ANYONE hurt my Baby Grandaughter.. I would be in jail myself..

Angie, IMO there isn't much in the world sweeter than a little two year old girl.  How in the world anyone could harm one is beyond my comprehension.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: May 27, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »

is there court tomorrow?

lol yes before we are as insane as the characters in this case (anthoinys)

ughhh darla

YEAH  like the anthonys bazaar behaviours... insanity to the max...

trying to find the today show interview with mark and george

cant  find it..

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: May 27, 2011, 10:13:56 PM »

It was right around the 24th/25th that Casey was texting Amy that the car smelled & even tried to claim that her father borrowed the car.  There is NO reason for him to have borrowed the car & he in the witnessed meticulous manner he is would have taken care of it so its Casey making lies again, IMHO.  Her friends were in the car June 4th, before Caylee's murder.    I would say that Casey already went to Suburban Drive before the 24th & the plant evidence will put it there as well within two weeks, Id bank on it.   

Respectfully snipped  ::snipping2::

Capp

According to documents ... Casey communicated with Amy on June 27th regarding the squirrel ... the odor.  June 27th was the day Casey abandoned her vehicle.

Janet

::snipping2::

Not Cappy but if I remember right, Casey started telling Amy about the car smelling bad for a few days.  Then finally Casey tells her, that it WAS a dead squirrel because she found it plastered under the car.  I wonder if a smarter monkey could find the text messages between Casey and Amy and link the doc.   

On the 25th she told Amy about a bad smell in her car & on the 27th she told Amy there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of her car. 

Listen to audio of Amy here:  http://brian.rollwiththechanges.org/casey3.html
Regarding June 26th, 2008 (including June 14th - June 26th, 2008) - Amy Huizenga recalls Casey saying "it smells like something died in my car".
Regarding June 27th, 2008 -Amy Huizenga Casey Anthony sends Text Message to Amy Huizenga:
"THERE WAS DEFINITELY PART OF A DEAD ANIMAL PLASTERED TO THE FRAME OF MY CAR".
Later Casey told Amy that her father George had hit a squirrel. Huizenga later tells Sheriff Deputies that Casey said, "I - ya know - got rid of it."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: May 27, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »

So, is there court tomorrow??
I was sick today..watched the trial on tv. So I apologize if it has been discussed about court tomorrow A's I am about 35 PGA behind ...thanks

Do you all think that Cindy will be on tomorrow?.I don't want to miss it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.