March 29, 2024, 01:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 522451 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »

So, is there court tomorrow??
I was sick today..watched the trial on tv. So I apologize if it has been discussed about court tomorrow A's I am about 35 PGA behind ...thanks

Do you all think that Cindy will be on tomorrow?.I don't want to miss it.

Yes, court tomorrow at 9:30am. 9:00am Not sure about Cindy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:11 PM »

I have no sympathy for George Anthony.  I "almost" feel sorry for Cindy.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

<snipped>

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: May 27, 2011, 10:21:20 PM »

the video or next is no longer available on the today show.. no xplanation for it...

Loca
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: May 27, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »

I think I am seeing this case very much like a juror.  I have watched the jury selection
and the trial, but didn't really follow the case like most of you did.
I have seen the pictures of the beautiful little Caylee.  I knew about the imaginary nanny,
and the smell in the car.   I even watched a little of the live cam outside the Anthony
home and saw the protesters.
I have gathered that many of you do not care for George or Cindy or Lee and certainly not
Casey.
However, I had no opinions on any of the family except Casey before the trial started.
I didn't even know the names of the Prosecution Team or the Defense Team.
What I have observed in the 4 days of trial is all new opinions.   I found Baez's opening
statement appalling and ridiculous.   It was nothing more than a ploy to create reasonable doubt.  It failed.   It was a brilliant move by the state to counter by
putting George Anthony on the stand immediately to deny the accusations  I believe
what George has said so far. 
I find George, as far as his appearances at this trial, to be that of a sad and broken man.
I despise Baez for the way he talks to George.  Baez has shown himself to be totally
inept and a bully.  I find it hard to believe that he can do anything to change my opinion.
I think the man from the wrecker service was right out of central casting and a great
witness for the state.  I believed every word he said.  I think Tony Lazzaro is believable
and a big help for the state.

So far I see the state laying out their case slowly and methodically and I, who know
nothing, am able to follow completely.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: May 27, 2011, 10:30:28 PM »

Anyone have a good theory on exactly when the body was in the trunk and when Casey dumped the body on Suburban?

Could it be that on the afternoon of June 16th ... Caylee died from a drug overdose (chloroform) while her mother was at "work"?  The deceased baby was temporarily place inside the trunk.

Could it be that two days later Casey returned home while her parents were at work ... wrapped duct tape donning a sticker around the head of her deceased daughter in an attempt to stop the flow of body fluids ... placed Caylee wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket in three plastic bags and ... buried her daughter in the back yard with a borrowed shovel?

Could it be that at a later date ... possibly with assistance (brother? boyfriend?) ... Casey retrieved a decomposing Caylee from the backyard of her parent's home ... the plastic bags leaking ... placed her in the trunk and ... took her to the location where the remains were discovered.

In other words ... Caylee's death was not intended but ... considering it was a result of wrongdoing ... a coverup happened ... not a call to 911

Janet

I agree that the tape was put there to stop the leaking of body fluids! I don't believe that Casey slowly suffocated her by wrapping the tape around.  All MOO, though.

Dr. G. (coroner) said the duct tape was put on the baby before death.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: May 27, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »

Thanks Klaas..

I feel bad for George..personally, I feel that he would have done the right thing by Caylee much sooner if not for Cindy...Now the defense/Casey have gone too far..the A's have to fight back against their evil spawn

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: May 27, 2011, 10:33:47 PM »

Magnolia...good post

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: May 27, 2011, 10:34:20 PM »

This is just my opinion only--BUT I cannot and will not believe that after all the lies and tales these people (A's) have told in the past that they have accepted that KC killed their granddaughter.  I hope I am wrong but before this is over I am afraid some of us will be asking ourselves how were we fooled again by this family.  I know Georgie appears to have a "come to GOD moment but he had to save his neck.  Just my opinion there is Something, dark and evil that went on in that house that caused the death of Caylee (besides KC).  I don't know what it is but there is something that this family does not want known by anyone.

Just remember one thing, George is former police, he knows how to answer questions and manipulate.  AND he knows how to lie, Cindy knows how to lie, and KC learned all this from her parents.

JMO

I totally agree with you all. There is something very evil and something which has not come out yet the Anthonys are still hiding.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: May 27, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Coming down from the rafters to ask if anyone thinks George's supposed girlfriend will be called to testify that he told her that "it was an accident that snowballed out of control"?   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: May 27, 2011, 10:36:54 PM »

I think I am seeing this case very much like a juror.  I have watched the jury selection
and the trial, but didn't really follow the case like most of you did.
I have seen the pictures of the beautiful little Caylee.  I knew about the imaginary nanny,
and the smell in the car.   I even watched a little of the live cam outside the Anthony
home and saw the protesters.
I have gathered that many of you do not care for George or Cindy or Lee and certainly not
Casey.
However, I had no opinions on any of the family except Casey before the trial started.
I didn't even know the names of the Prosecution Team or the Defense Team.
What I have observed in the 4 days of trial is all new opinions.   I found Baez's opening
statement appalling and ridiculous.   It was nothing more than a ploy to create reasonable doubt.  It failed.   It was a brilliant move by the state to counter by
putting George Anthony on the stand immediately to deny the accusations  I believe
what George has said so far. 
I find George, as far as his appearances at this trial, to be that of a sad and broken man.
I despise Baez for the way he talks to George.  Baez has shown himself to be totally
inept and a bully.  I find it hard to believe that he can do anything to change my opinion.
I think the man from the wrecker service was right out of central casting and a great
witness for the state.  I believed every word he said.  I think Tony Lazzaro is believable
and a big help for the state.

So far I see the state laying out their case slowly and methodically and I, who know
nothing, am able to follow completely.

Thanks Magnolia.  I have followed the case pretty closely and I agree 100% with everything you have said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: May 27, 2011, 10:37:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Coming down from the rafters to ask if anyone thinks George's supposed girlfriend will be called to testify that he told her that "it was an accident that snowballed out of control"?   

NOPE because it didn't happen
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: May 27, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »

Anyone know why Tony's proffer wasn't admitted as testimony in the presence of the jury today?

Yes.  The proffer was made to know what Tony would say.  The things he said are consider prejudicial.  There's three criteria that must be made for the judge to allow the testimony before the judge (don't know what the three are).  One way this could get in is "if" KC testifies on the stand that her father molested her - then Tony's testimony could come in as impreachment.

Or...basically what I've written.  I know I don't have it "exact"....but I've got the gist of it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ramblin Rose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1712 on: May 27, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »

So you think this lady was just making it up? So far I have found George to be totally believable.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: May 27, 2011, 10:39:08 PM »

This is just my opinion only--BUT I cannot and will not believe that after all the lies and tales these people (A's) have told in the past that they have accepted that KC killed their granddaughter.  I hope I am wrong but before this is over I am afraid some of us will be asking ourselves how were we fooled again by this family.  I know Georgie appears to have a "come to GOD moment but he had to save his neck.  Just my opinion there is Something, dark and evil that went on in that house that caused the death of Caylee (besides KC).  I don't know what it is but there is something that this family does not want known by anyone.

Just remember one thing, George is former police, he knows how to answer questions and manipulate.  AND he knows how to lie, Cindy knows how to lie, and KC learned all this from her parents.

JMO

Well stated. We are after the truth. This is, by definition, a dysfunctional family. The truth may not set well with many.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1714 on: May 27, 2011, 10:41:31 PM »

It was right around the 24th/25th that Casey was texting Amy that the car smelled & even tried to claim that her father borrowed the car.  There is NO reason for him to have borrowed the car & he in the witnessed meticulous manner he is would have taken care of it so its Casey making lies again, IMHO.  Her friends were in the car June 4th, before Caylee's murder.    I would say that Casey already went to Suburban Drive before the 24th & the plant evidence will put it there as well within two weeks, Id bank on it.   

Respectfully snipped  ::snipping2::

Capp

According to documents ... Casey communicated with Amy on June 27th regarding the squirrel ... the odor.  June 27th was the day Casey abandoned her vehicle.

Janet

::snipping2::

Not Cappy but if I remember right, Casey started telling Amy about the car smelling bad for a few days.  Then finally Casey tells her, that it WAS a dead squirrel because she found it plastered under the car.  I wonder if a smarter monkey could find the text messages between Casey and Amy and link the doc.   

On the 25th she told Amy about a bad smell in her car & on the 27th she told Amy there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of her car. 

Listen to audio of Amy here:  http://brian.rollwiththechanges.org/casey3.html
Regarding June 26th, 2008 (including June 14th - June 26th, 2008) - Amy Huizenga recalls Casey saying "it smells like something died in my car".
Regarding June 27th, 2008 -Amy Huizenga Casey Anthony sends Text Message to Amy Huizenga:
"THERE WAS DEFINITELY PART OF A DEAD ANIMAL PLASTERED TO THE FRAME OF MY CAR".
Later Casey told Amy that her father George had hit a squirrel. Huizenga later tells Sheriff Deputies that Casey said, "I - ya know - got rid of it."

Thanks for the link Cappy, I thought I remembered Casey telling Amy about the smell more than one time, on more than one day. Those texts will have to come in, don't you think? 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: May 27, 2011, 10:44:18 PM »

So you think this lady was just making it up? So far I have found George to be totally believable.

Yes.  By the way, George in the past couple years has been in denial and said many things that weren't true.  The George on the stand right now I also find very believable.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: May 27, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »

Does anyone else remember?

Don't we know from the autopsy that the duct tape was put on Caylee while she was alive?  Not after being deceased....but on a live Caylee.  I seem to remember that's the way it was.  That would mean that the tape is ultimately the death weapon.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: May 27, 2011, 10:45:36 PM »

This is just my opinion only--BUT I cannot and will not believe that after all the lies and tales these people (A's) have told in the past that they have accepted that KC killed their granddaughter.  I hope I am wrong but before this is over I am afraid some of us will be asking ourselves how were we fooled again by this family.  I know Georgie appears to have a "come to GOD moment but he had to save his neck.  Just my opinion there is Something, dark and evil that went on in that house that caused the death of Caylee (besides KC).  I don't know what it is but there is something that this family does not want known by anyone.

Just remember one thing, George is former police, he knows how to answer questions and manipulate.  AND he knows how to lie, Cindy knows how to lie, and KC learned all this from her parents.

JMO

Well stated. We are after the truth. This is, by definition, a dysfunctional family. The truth may not set well with many.

I don't think George and Cindy are smarter that all of LE and the Grand Jury. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: May 27, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »

Does anyone else remember?

Don't we know from the autopsy that the duct tape was put on Caylee while she was alive?  Not after being deceased....but on a live Caylee.  I seem to remember that's the way it was.  That would mean that the tape is ultimately the death weapon.

Yes, while she was alive per the autopsy report.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: May 27, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »

Anyone know why Tony's proffer wasn't admitted as testimony in the presence of the jury today?

Yes.  The proffer was made to know what Tony would say.  The things he said are consider prejudicial.  There's three criteria that must be made for the judge to allow the testimony before the judge (don't know what the three are).  One way this could get in is "if" KC testifies on the stand that her father molested her - then Tony's testimony could come in as impreachment.

Or...basically what I've written.  I know I don't have it "exact"....but I've got the gist of it.

Thanks, Puzzler.
I heard later on HLN that it would be hearsay.
You can hear me say..that's confusing.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.