April 26, 2024, 05:03:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 525253 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #360 on: May 27, 2011, 10:11:40 AM »

Morning all--they are arguing over the videos/how Casey wasn't out looking for Caylee.  I was thinking her parents did the same thing.  They didn't go out and look for Caylee.  I can really see how the jury could correlate the dysfunction in their family.  Casey 'again' was doing what her family was doing...not lookin for Caylee.  Scary how G&C and Casey are exactly alike. 
C & G had actual jobs AND they had no clue that Caylee was missing other than she wasn't in their home, but with Casey.  At this point they had no reason to think something terrible had happened.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #361 on: May 27, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »

Judge Perry knows the law, like the back of his hand.  Mason just looks stupid compared to him, actually he looks pretty stupid compared to anyone.

Not buying his "I'm old" trick or his "I can't hear" trick anymore.  He is young enough and can hear well enough when he wants to.  He lives in a fake world too.  I would rather listen to Ann Finnel drone on and on rather than Mason, mumble one sentence. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #362 on: May 27, 2011, 10:12:34 AM »

Baez says when he gives Ms. Drane-Burdick his word, its his word.....someone coughed and I swear it had a bullchit in it.   Monkey Devil!

He is so full of chit. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 27, 2011, 10:13:34 AM »

Morning all--they are arguing over the videos/how Casey wasn't out looking for Caylee.  I was thinking her parents did the same thing.  They didn't go out and look for Caylee.  I can really see how the jury could correlate the dysfunction in their family.  Casey 'again' was doing what her family was doing...not lookin for Caylee.  Scary how G&C and Casey are exactly alike. 
C & G had actual jobs AND they had no clue that Caylee was missing other than she wasn't in their home, but with Casey.  At this point they had no reason to think something terrible had happened.
True, but when they did find out, they still stayed home and hammers no trespassing signs on their lawn.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 27, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »

I am getting worried if cindy will support caseys allegations!

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #365 on: May 27, 2011, 10:15:55 AM »

True, but when they did find out, they still stayed home and hammers no trespassing signs on their lawn.
Because by that time they'd smelled the car and knew what Casey had done.  I'll never understand the behavior beyond July 15th. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: May 27, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »

Remember during the bond hearing when Byass wanted the judge to let Casey out to "search for her daughter" ??  The jail phone tapes where she says she needs to get out to find Caylee ??  If she knew Caylee was dead ... that wasn't poor coping ... that was self serving!

And OMG!  What's she crying about now?!  Waste Huge Waste Casey ... need to save those for the jurors!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #367 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:05 AM »

Little Caylee was not malnourished, dirty clothes etc. but it was not due to her moocher mother it was due to CA and GA!!

The talking  heads on INSesssion said that Mallory's testimony may come back to haunt the defense cause the jury may wonder if KC had such a great bond with Caylee how could she party it up while Caylee was dead either by accident or murder.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:06 AM »

how dare this ignorant piece of trash sit there and smile as she wipes her fake tears and her male dt has their hands all over her shoulders! she is disgusting
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:32 AM »

Been "crying" again
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »

Okay this might be a dumb question but I was taught that the only dumb question is the one not asked so here goes...When they tell a witness that she/he may be excused does that mean we will never hear from them again until the other side presents it's case??  I'm soo curious being that there's so much we know that's not coming out that most of us deem important and the state isn't putting it in it's case in chief.

Thanks for all my smart monkeys!  I'm in good hands..

*reposting*

Hi RO, I missed your post......yes, when they are excused that means they are finished UNLESS they are excused but subject to recall by either side.   A lot of what we 'know' is not admissible as it is based on hearsay or there is nothing factual to back it up or it is plain old rumor.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:00 AM »

I think she will.  I will be holding my breath.  However, I would think if she was going to say Geroge did this or Lee did this, she would not be sitting next to her husband.  We shall see.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #372 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »

I'm thinking we'll find out soon.  I can't imagine that she will.  These pass few days she seems to be supportive of George. 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:21 AM »

Little Caylee was not malnourished, dirty clothes etc. but it was not due to her moocher mother it was due to CA and GA!!

The talking  heads on INSesssion said that Mallory's testimony may come back to haunt the defense cause the jury may wonder if KC had such a great bond with Caylee how could she party it up while Caylee was dead either by accident or murder.

that is true! i didn't think about it that way...

and yes it is so aggravating when bozo asks about the food and clothes....of course caylee had all that because of george and cindy!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »

KC's quite compulsive this morning.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »

Why was Casey crying?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »

don't worry Loca...it will be fine

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2011, 10:17:51 AM »

Awe, the beotch crying again?

Maybe somebody has an onion in their suitcase?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: May 27, 2011, 10:18:18 AM »

Morning all--they are arguing over the videos/how Casey wasn't out looking for Caylee.  I was thinking her parents did the same thing.  They didn't go out and look for Caylee.  I can really see how the jury could correlate the dysfunction in their family.  Casey 'again' was doing what her family was doing...not lookin for Caylee.  Scary how G&C and Casey are exactly alike.  
C & G had actual jobs AND they had no clue that Caylee was missing other than she wasn't in their home, but with Casey.  At this point they had no reason to think something terrible had happened.

Their actions after she was missing told me they KNEW she was dead. NO grandparent would sit in their house with a baby missing. They never once went on searches or even tried to search.

KC is fake crying again - the old fart put his hands on her shoulders and she started again. NOT ONE tear, just wiping her eyes with Kleenex. She must be off her meds as she is as shaky and jerky as a whore in church. Just constantly moving - makes me want to say SIT STILL supid.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2011, 10:18:37 AM »

Why was Casey crying?

Cause the Judge is not caving into her dream team, like her family has done for her her whole life.  It is payback time, and she is not liking it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.