April 19, 2024, 04:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 524844 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 27, 2011, 01:18:13 PM »

Lee always appeared to be so close to Casey wonder what he will say on the stand when he is asked about the "sexual" abuse....did  they say he is witness for both defense and state

I really hope he does not get up there and Say I love you. 

LOL YES CMA CMA
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: May 27, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

When was this pic taken?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #742 on: May 27, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »

Insessions was just saying they need to tie her to the car at the amscot.  Didn't Tony Lozarro do that?  He picked her up there standing outside of car waiting for him.  What am I missing?  

I think they said bozo will have to tie George to that car after the date KC left with it.

Yeah, for the duffense's theory, but for the prosecution they said it was a huge hole that they cannot prove she left the car there. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: May 27, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.
I never thought Casey had maternal feelings for Casey.  First, we know she didn't want to keep the Caylee when she was pregnant.  She wanted to either abort or adopt but Cindy made her keep the child.  I believe that Caylee and Casey had more of a big sister little sister relationship.  Casey had to take Caylee with her like a big sister taking her sister everywhere, you know?  That's what I always thought.  Then when Caylee died, Casey was 'free' of her 'sister' and could live her life.

I'm going to add that I think that Caylee was beneficial to her (yes, I just used that term on purpose - in Casey's way of feeling) because it allowed Casey to play the "cute milf" - kinda like a guy who buys a dog to take to the park to pick up women.  Harsh?  Maybe.  When Caylee suddenly wasn't beneficial to her (TL didn't want children and wasn't living the type of lifestyle where I can see him slowing down for mommy and baby) then Caylee (bless her soul) became a millstone around her neck.  She then became the kid-sister you want to ditch.

God forgive me for following this thought process, but I sincerely think this is what happened.

Did it work for you, Casey?  Did ditching the best thing in your life for some walking rodeo ride  - does that suit you now in  your world of horrible haircuts, equally appalling clothes, no adoration, coming to the light of who you REALLY are (and it ain't cute and admirable)?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: May 27, 2011, 01:19:17 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.

Also, Caylee may have been bonded to Casey but clearly she depended upon her grandparents & looked to them for constant affection she received.   It doesnt say anything about Casey that for whatever time she did bother to spend with her child that Caylee took that as attention or enjoyed being with her, certainly not as a toddler.

Capp .. that was evidenced in the second birthday video. Caylee appeared happy and content in Cindy's lap, while ignoring her own mother as she passed her several times.

So true, it also showed that Casey couldnt get off her lazy bum to care for Caylee or take part in her special day.   Instead she was camcording the guy singing, you can tell how her camcorder was pointed & it never followed Caylee.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: May 27, 2011, 01:19:30 PM »

Can you imagine sitting there listening to this guy take about smells and then going to eat lunch.  yuck

I don't know how the Anthonys or any of those friends coulda thought she was a good mother after they smelled her rotting dead daughter in the back of her car.  I know those weren't the questions specifically asked, but gimme a break, don't people understand that some things are all for show?!?  These kids must be idiots or Casey was SUCH A GOOD LIAR
Sociopaths are so good at what they do, that even very intelligent, well educated, emotionally stable, productive people of any age can fall for the bait...a sociopath is always working several angles at once, because once someone figures them out and refuses to play the victim, the sociopath hasbeen working on their next victims and moves on without hestation.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 27, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

When was this pic taken?

that was on the killercam right after I posted.  It also showed Rosebud hugging Mallory as well as another lady I did not recognize.  THey also showed TL sitting in the hall with his lawyer.

Thank you for all the screen caps!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 27, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »

Also, Caylee may have been bonded to Casey but clearly she depended upon her grandparents & looked to them for constant affection she received.   It doesnt say anything about Casey that for whatever time she did bother to spend with her child that Caylee took that as attention or enjoyed being with her, certainly not as a toddler.

Capp .. that was evidenced in the second birthday video. Caylee appeared happy and content in Cindy's lap, while ignoring her own mother as she passed her several times.
Is this the party that had a Mexican theme? If so, I believe KC paid for the party with stolen money...I think it was her grandparents that funded the event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuEYz33LeY

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 27, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »

Let me just take a few minutes to interject a tad of logic to all the pundits sensationalizing this side freak show regarding Casey's allegations.

If this was an accident, albeit she lied by the time she was indicted for felony murder she would have been so freaked out that she would have confessed to her knowledge of what happened by then, no later.   She is facing the death penalty not awaiting wondering if she's going to go on a cruise!

There is no way with the venom within that girl that she would have sat in jail for three years for anyone else or fear.   This girl was never afraid, what she was is manipulative and spiteful even well before she murdered Caylee.   There is no reason for her to still be in fear of her parents as an adult & if she felt this was the case she could have asked for protection & even relocation if it was true...what did she do instead, she begged her parents to get her bailed out to come home.

She would have never claimed Cindy & George were great grandparents and parents on a taped jail visit video if she was originally planning to blame her father or make these horrendous allegations.  Her jail letters are purposefully setting up her defense but NONE of it existed from the moment Cindy pinned her down.  Casey's demeanor on the 911 call was cold & detached while immediately placing blame on her fictitious nanny with no hesitation.

Let's look at the only mentions of abuse Casey told anyone else, both times they were with guys that she sensed were about to leave her for one reasons or many.   The sexual abuse allegations were NEVER lodged regarding her father.  The allegation about her brother was half-baked and then retracted "but it didnt happen."   Casey put them forward to garner sympathy from these guys hoping they would feel sorry for her & not leave her.   She used it with manipulative  intentions, as she is now.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: May 27, 2011, 01:24:34 PM »

Note to Beth Karas, as if anyone should have to tell you....an attorney's opening statement is NOT evidence

(Discussion on HLN Insessions regarding Tony L's testimony yesterday regarding alleged abuse)

Cap~ is she still on the sexual abuse allegations even though I'm sure she saw TL's testimony?  She made no mention of the lack of a GA "secret" from TL?  TIA, I'm not able to watch it.

Beth, yes and no.  Sunny of Insessions pretty much still is but seems to talking out of both sides of her mouth...why?   She just mentioned she got a lot of emails 

Guilty!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: May 27, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »

yup the party and her cell bill from the Plesea funds IIRC

Is this the party that had a Mexican theme? If so, I believe KC paid for the party with stolen money...I think it was her grandparents that funded the event.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #751 on: May 27, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »

Could someone who believes GA is guilty of sexual abuse please explain (briefly) why you think that's true? I'm just wondering... coworker and I are discussing, and I am not nearly as familiar with this case as many of you monkeys. TIA.

I don't believe that George is guilty of sexual abuse, but I have read articles on the web that say Casey's crappy behavior is indicative of someone who was abused, taught to lie by her own lying parents, etc.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 27, 2011, 01:25:13 PM »

wow I feel and look like I worked 16 hr shift... can u imagine what we will be like when this trial ends...

Loca
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 27, 2011, 01:25:25 PM »

Insession is saying the defense is going to bring in when lee was saying CMA and said he will never tell the secret. Could he get on the stand and say this is all true?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 27, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »

Sorry , I got into your box

yup the party and her cell bill from the Plesea funds IIRC
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: May 27, 2011, 01:25:50 PM »

I never thought Casey had maternal feelings for Casey.  First, we know she didn't want to keep the Caylee when she was pregnant.  She wanted to either abort or adopt but Cindy made her keep the child.  I believe that Caylee and Casey had more of a big sister little sister relationship.  Casey had to take Caylee with her like a big sister taking her sister everywhere, you know?  That's what I always thought.  Then when Caylee died, Casey was 'free' of her 'sister' and could live her life.

I'm going to add that I think that Caylee was beneficial to her (yes, I just used that term on purpose - in Casey's way of feeling) because it allowed Casey to play the "cute milf" - kinda like a guy who buys a dog to take to the park to pick up women.  Harsh?  Maybe.  When Caylee suddenly wasn't beneficial to her (TL didn't want children and wasn't living the type of lifestyle where I can see him slowing down for mommy and baby) then Caylee (bless her soul) became a millstone around her neck.  She then became the kid-sister you want to ditch.

God forgive me for following this thought process, but I sincerely think this is what happened.

Did it work for you, Casey?  Did ditching the best thing in your life for some walking rodeo ride  - does that suit you now in  your world of horrible haircuts, equally appalling clothes, no adoration, coming to the light of who you REALLY are (and it ain't cute and admirable)?
Yes, starwynn, especially when Caylee could start talking back and telling Cindy stories of her day...yup, Caylee lost her cuteness and was becoming a burden.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: May 27, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »

::snipping::Let's look at the only mentions of abuse Casey told anyone else, both times they were with guys that she sensed were about to leave her for one reasons or many.   The sexual abuse allegations were NEVER lodged regarding her father.  The allegation about her brother was half-baked and then retracted "but it didnt happen."   Casey put them forward to garner sympathy from these guys hoping they would feel sorry for her & not leave her.   She used it with manipulative  intentions, as she is now.

ITA.  I would add that I have seen desperate and manipulative women use what I call the "Victim-Stance" to keep a man (men) in their life, or to set up and screen potential future boyfriends.  The ones I've seen that do this usually are also the ones that have several "stand-by's" waiting in the wings for potential future use, if not more than one relationship at once.  Casey also fits this profile.

The ones I have known, and I have seen it many times, will create a specific mythology by which they will stick as it it's the truth.  Maybe it's based on a moment that they feel their boundries were crossed.  Maybe it's completely made up.  In any case, they've repeated it (to others, or in their heads) so many times as a truth that they nearly begin to believe it as a truth - that's how they're able to lie so clearly.  They play to the nature of men, the ones they sense are the Knight-Type (what man doesn't want to rescue the damsel in distress?), and use this to distract them from their own true nature.

I have a short-list of pet peeves: people who say they've had cancer but haven't, people who say they're served in the military and haven't, and those who use or pretend abuse to try to get some admiration from people.  Despicable.  IF I'm wrong, God forgive me.  I don't think I am, however.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 27, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »

Lee always appeared to be so close to Casey wonder what he will say on the stand when he is asked about the "sexual" abuse....did  they say he is witness for both defense and state

I wouldn't doubt it.

According to the video ... this show of affection afforded his sister happened one month FOLLOWING the released jailhouse letters which accused Lee of sexually molesting Casey.  I don't get it.

Janet

++++

Lee To Sister Casey Anthony In Court: 'I Love You'
POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT July 15, 2010
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT July 15, 2010

<snipped>

When Lee walked up to the witness stand and saw Casey for the first time in a long time, the two had an emotional exchange.

Lee could be seen mouthing “I love you” to his sister, Casey.

“I’m assuming you weren’t speaking to me just now,” prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick responded.

“Absolutely not,” Lee said.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.wesh.com/news/24276106/detail.html#ixzz1NVb64RZR

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: May 27, 2011, 01:29:57 PM »

I wouldn't doubt it.

According to the video ... this show of affection afforded his sister happened one month FOLLOWING the released jailhouse letters which accused Lee of sexually molesting Casey.  I don't get it.

Janet

++++

Lee To Sister Casey Anthony In Court: 'I Love You'
POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT July 15, 2010
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT July 15, 2010

<snipped>

When Lee walked up to the witness stand and saw Casey for the first time in a long time, the two had an emotional exchange.

Lee could be seen mouthing “I love you” to his sister, Casey.

“I’m assuming you weren’t speaking to me just now,” prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick responded.

“Absolutely not,” Lee said.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.wesh.com/news/24276106/detail.html#ixzz1NVb64RZR

I just do not get it. I know that is his sister but I would be pissed. People could actually believe her lies, that could affect his jobs, friends, children if he ever has them. Unless he did not know which I don't see how that could be true. I really hope he testifies today.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: May 27, 2011, 01:30:29 PM »

Killer Cam Alert!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.