March 28, 2024, 04:02:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 522424 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: May 27, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »

TY monkeys for the great summary's and catch ups,i look forwarded to reading
at 3pm,if im done with my reports by then,im way behind now,but the witnesses
where good had to watch

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: May 27, 2011, 12:18:32 PM »

I started a thread for photos introduced into evidence, please feel free to add screen caps at anytime. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10084.0
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: May 27, 2011, 12:20:26 PM »

WOW......the stars were perfectly aligned the day Simon Burch inspected KC car!

He has yrs of experience in cars with human decomp and waste management (garbage)

He knows the difference between the smell trash & human decomp!!

The smell of human decomp is UNIQUE to him!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #703 on: May 27, 2011, 12:22:24 PM »

Did the Amscot lady say the car was backed into that spot?  I missed it.
Yes she did.

Backed in and parked straight.  Didn't Tony L. say it was parked crooked?  It is so crazy that with each question answered, there comes more questions.  Casey says that she broke down or ran out of gas and had to be pushed into the parking lot.  I have had that occur in my life.  The car is left anywhere it is safely out of traffic, not backed into a specific parking spot by a dumpster and in the spot perfectly.  I rarely park perfectly even when I am trying, I always have to look where the lines are, my hubby checks when he parks too.  Don't most people?  You don't back in or park straight with a non-working car, you just get it out of the way of others.  Why did Tony see the car parked crooked?  So confused......

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: May 27, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: May 27, 2011, 12:32:57 PM »

Note to Beth Karas, as if anyone should have to tell you....an attorney's opening statement is NOT evidence

(Discussion on HLN Insessions regarding Tony L's testimony yesterday regarding alleged abuse)

Cap~ is she still on the sexual abuse allegations even though I'm sure she saw TL's testimony?  She made no mention of the lack of a GA "secret" from TL?  TIA, I'm not able to watch it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 27, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »

Simon Birch, the tow company guy from Johnson's Wrecker Service, is the next witness called by the state.  He was the manager for day to day operations.  The company was secured with fences and barb wire.  He lived on site.  He received the car on June 30th.  Judge reads stipulation that it is a true and accurate statement that Johnsons received the car.  He is looking at paperwork on the car and says it is all true.  They notified the Orange County Sheriff they towed the vehicle and found the true owners.  George and Cindy Anthony.  The tow driver filled out all the right paperwork when he brought it in to the tow yard.  They then stored the vehicle according to company policy.  They introduced a picture of the tow yard to the jury.  Shows the mobile home Simon Birch lived in and that the tow yard was entirely fenced in.  Only the office during regular business hours was open to public access and it has bullet proof glass.  The rest of the yard is completely off limits to the public at all times.  He says the reason for the bullet proof glass is that people are never happy about having their cars towed.  Unless they are murderers, with a "dead body" car (added by me).  The car was secured for around 2 weeks.  Depending on the year of the vehicle than either take title or scrap it.  They sent out a notice on the 3rd business day to the last registered owner.  He started paying more attention to the car on the 3rd day, on the 4th or 5th day, he looked at it to see if it was worth their trouble to title the car.  Inspected it quite thoroughly.  He made sure the car was locked, it was.  He noticed a strong odor when he went to look through the window, with his hand up to the glass.  He use to work at a garbage company.  He was exposed to a wide variety of odors.  In his 30 years in the towing business, he has been exposed to up to 8 dead bodies in vehicles, that smelled.  He was also use to odors of items left in cars for long periods of time.  Cars are towed all the time with items in them that can eventually rot and stink.  He can distinguish trash or garbage from the smell of DECOMPOSITION.  IT IS VERY UNIQUE!!!!!  At first smell, he thought it might be decomp but it wasn't strong because the car was sealed.  His first thought was it smelled like decomp, it triggered his memory of decomp but it wasn't as strong as some he had smelled because the car was sealed.

Cindy and George came to the office, Cindy was having a fit and he came to his clerk to see what was going on.  Cindy was unruly and agitated, very upset, wanted to know why it cost so much and why they didn't notify them earlier.  He answered their questions, the mail was stuck in the mail during the 4th of July holiday and the Anthony's were gone the next weekend.  The mail was sent out on time but the Anthony's didn't know about it till that day. 

Lunch recess till 1:30pm.

Thanks you Magic Eyes.

Something akin to Simon Birch ... the respective professions of George and Cindy Anthony dictated that forensic testing was not required to determine that it was human decomposition odor within Casey's vehicle ... not trash.  George Anthony is a former cop and ... Cindy is a nurse.

Janet

+++++

THE SMELL OF DEATH

Cindy Anthony

911 Call: "Smells Like There's Been A Dead Body In The Damn Car
Posted: 6:42 pm EDT July 24, 2008
Updated: 12:08 pm EDT July 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The web of misinformation and contradictory statements in the case of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony has centered on the child's grandmother after the release of 911 tapes.

Investigators released two 911 calls Thursday that were made by the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. She sounds frantic in the calls that were made the night of July 15.

<snipped>

On the second call Cynthia says, "I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing. My daughter finally admitted that she's been missing. ... My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her."

"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

George Anthony

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather Worried About Death Smell in Daughter's Trunk
Thursday, November 06, 2008

Newly-released documents reveal that the grandfather of a missing Florida toddler worried about the smell of death he detected coming from his daughter's car trunk.

<snipped>

The former cop told police that he was concerned about a familiar odor wafting from the trunk of his daughter's Pontiac Sunfire. As a former investigator, he said, he recognized the smell of death.

George Anthony's wife Cindy, who told the media the smell was that of decomposing pizza, noticed the odor in their daughter's car too, he said in interviews with detectives.

"After we pulled inside the garage ... her exact words were, ‘Jesus Christ what died?’" George Anthony told police. "That’s exactly what she said. But then she said it in a way, she says, ‘George, it was the pizza right?’ And I said, 'Yeah, it was the pizza.’

"And that’s what I left it go at that, but, I’m sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago, and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I’m, I’m concerned."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448106,00.html

George Anthony Told Investigators He Had "Bad Vibes"
Thursday, November 6, 2008 – updated: 6:28 pm EST November 6, 2008

<snipped>

When sheriff's investigators questioned Casey's father George nine days after Caylee was reported missing, George told them he had "bad vibes" the very first day he got his car back and smelled the smell in the trunk, a smell, he said as a former law enforcement officer, he knows and would never forget.

Casey's father George told investigators, "I don't want to believe that I have, have raised someone and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person. I don't want to believe that."

George also told them, "I, I, I believe that there's someone dead back there and I hate to say the word human. Um, I hate to say that."

George told them, when he opened the trunk of the car, he said to himself, "Please don't let this be my Caylee."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #707 on: May 27, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »

Can you imagine sitting there listening to this guy take about smells and then going to eat lunch.  yuck

I don't know how the Anthonys or any of those friends coulda thought she was a good mother after they smelled her rotting dead daughter in the back of her car.  I know those weren't the questions specifically asked, but gimme a break, don't people understand that some things are all for show?!?  These kids must be idiots or Casey was SUCH A GOOD LIAR

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #708 on: May 27, 2011, 12:35:33 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html
awwww, sh!t! I am ready to hear him speak!!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: May 27, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »

Note to Beth Karas, as if anyone should have to tell you....an attorney's opening statement is NOT evidence

(Discussion on HLN Insessions regarding Tony L's testimony yesterday regarding alleged abuse)

Cap~ is she still on the sexual abuse allegations even though I'm sure she saw TL's testimony?  She made no mention of the lack of a GA "secret" from TL?  TIA, I'm not able to watch it.

Beth, yes and no.  Sunny of Insessions pretty much still is but seems to talking out of both sides of her mouth...why?   She just mentioned she got a lot of emails 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: May 27, 2011, 12:47:14 PM »

I wonder why Jesse Grund hasn't been called yet?  Seems to me he would have fit in during the parade of 'friends'?

I think he'll be a big blow to the defense theory.  Casey could have married him and been out from under George's roof ... but she called off the engagement and remained at home?!  What kind of sense does that make?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #711 on: May 27, 2011, 12:49:01 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #712 on: May 27, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »

InSessions makes me sick, but I guess it depends on the side of the table you are on.  I remember Scott Peterson's trial and Beth Karas was reporting then.  I loved her.  I am not sure what channel she worked for back then, but she was a Guilty, IIRC, and so I was in tune with her opinions. 

I took a shower, going to make coffe, and ready to go.  I hope to see one of the A's family.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: May 27, 2011, 12:56:47 PM »

Insessions discussing surveillance cameras at Amscot & while I agree it would be fantabulous if there was surveillance of Casey at her car there (on several occasions as we know) BUT I disagree with them that it may have been investigators dropping the ball, it could very well be that the Amscot branch was negligent in maintaining the function of the cameras or erased tapes....they drive me nutz!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #714 on: May 27, 2011, 12:56:54 PM »

Brandi, Cappy and all monkeys who want to read, I am leaving a post in the Trial Breakroom thread here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.240

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: May 27, 2011, 12:59:39 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.

Also, Caylee may have been bonded to Casey but clearly she depended upon her grandparents & looked to them for constant affection she received.   It doesnt say anything about Casey that for whatever time she did bother to spend with her child that Caylee took that as attention or enjoyed being with her, certainly not as a toddler.

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #716 on: May 27, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

Could someone who believes GA is guilty of sexual abuse please explain (briefly) why you think that's true? I'm just wondering... coworker and I are discussing, and I am not nearly as familiar with this case as many of you monkeys. TIA.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: May 27, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »

I wonder why Jesse Grund hasn't been called yet?  Seems to me he would have fit in during the parade of 'friends'?

I think he'll be a big blow to the defense theory.  Casey could have married him and been out from under George's roof ... but she called off the engagement and remained at home?!  What kind of sense does that make?

I think it's hilarious that she only used the 'Lee tried to feel my bewbs' with her boytoys. Notice she's not bold enough to say he tried to go all the way. Why not? I think it's because she is a classic manipulator, she knows it's dangerous to make the story too flamable. Rape is taken very seriously, the guys she told might really make it their business to confront Lee, get into a brawl, call the cops.....she didn't want that, she wanted consolation, financial help, sympathy, aw,poor-baby snuggles

And she NEVER told any that we've read their depos that daddy did it.  Bullchit.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: May 27, 2011, 01:01:43 PM »

Brandi, Cappy and all monkeys who want to read, I am leaving a post in the Trial Breakroom thread here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.240

Okay Magic!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: May 27, 2011, 01:03:16 PM »

Could someone who believes GA is guilty of sexual abuse please explain (briefly) why you think that's true? I'm just wondering... coworker and I are discussing, and I am not nearly as familiar with this case as many of you monkeys. TIA.

I dont believe its true one slightest bit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.