March 28, 2024, 05:14:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 522429 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 27, 2011, 01:04:21 PM »

Insessions discussing surveillance cameras at Amscot & while I agree it would be fantabulous if there was surveillance of Casey at her car there (on several occasions as we know) BUT I disagree with them that it may have been investigators dropping the ball, it could very well be that the Amscot branch was negligent in maintaining the function of the cameras or erased tapes....they drive me nutz!

Exactly..don't they ever connect the dots that there was a big time gap from when anyone in authority realized this was important. It has to be part of their job to act stupid about these things. Arrrrrr
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: May 27, 2011, 01:04:23 PM »

I wonder why Jesse Grund hasn't been called yet?  Seems to me he would have fit in during the parade of 'friends'?

I think he'll be a big blow to the defense theory.  Casey could have married him and been out from under George's roof ... but she called off the engagement and remained at home?!  What kind of sense does that make?

I think it's hilarious that she only used the 'Lee tried to feel my bewbs' with her boytoys. Notice she's not bold enough to say he tried to go all the way. Why not? I think it's because she is a classic manipulator, she knows it's dangerous to make the story too flamable. Rape is taken very seriously, the guys she told might really make it their business to confront Lee, get into a brawl, call the cops.....she didn't want that, she wanted consolation, financial help, sympathy, aw,poor-baby snuggles

And she NEVER told any that we've read their depos that daddy did it.  Bullchit.

As Tony L stated yesterday, it didnt happen

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: May 27, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »

Also, Caylee may have been bonded to Casey but clearly she depended upon her grandparents & looked to them for constant affection she received.   It doesnt say anything about Casey that for whatever time she did bother to spend with her child that Caylee took that as attention or enjoyed being with her, certainly not as a toddler.
It's laughable every time Byass asks ... was she well fed, well clothed, clean ...  Um yea, because her grandparents took care of all that!  We know Casey didn't because she couldn't cash those pretend paychecks from her pretend job! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: May 27, 2011, 01:07:14 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.

Also, Caylee may have been bonded to Casey but clearly she depended upon her grandparents & looked to them for constant affection she received.   It doesnt say anything about Casey that for whatever time she did bother to spend with her child that Caylee took that as attention or enjoyed being with her, certainly not as a toddler.

Capp .. that was evidenced in the second birthday video. Caylee appeared happy and content in Cindy's lap, while ignoring her own mother as she passed her several times.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: May 27, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »

Brandi, Cappy and all monkeys who want to read, I am leaving a post in the Trial Breakroom thread here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.240

Awesome post and hugs to you. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: May 27, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »

Just watched Mallory's testimony.  Having worked with abused/neglected kids in the past, I can say they tend to truly love their parents.  They usually won't come right out and tell what abuse they may've suffered at the hands of their parents because they either don't realize its abusive or they don't want to be taken away from their parents.  Just because Caylee was affectionate towards KC doesn't mean that KC had true maternal feelings toward Caylee.
I never thought Casey had maternal feelings for Casey.  First, we know she didn't want to keep the Caylee when she was pregnant.  She wanted to either abort or adopt but Cindy made her keep the child.  I believe that Caylee and Casey had more of a big sister little sister relationship.  Casey had to take Caylee with her like a big sister taking her sister everywhere, you know?  That's what I always thought.  Then when Caylee died, Casey was 'free' of her 'sister' and could live her life.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #726 on: May 27, 2011, 01:10:57 PM »

Insessions was just saying they need to tie her to the car at the amscot.  Didn't Tony Lozarro do that?  He picked her up there standing outside of car waiting for him.  What am I missing? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: May 27, 2011, 01:11:05 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:56 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

Looks like Lee's dressed so maybe he'll be called today (probably while I'm @ the dr.).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »

It's laughable every time Byass asks ... was she well fed, well clothed, clean ...  Um yea, because her grandparents took care of all that!  We know Casey didn't because she couldn't cash those pretend paychecks from her pretend job! 

sometime the jury hopefully will be able to understand that by all accounts, kc was a decent mother (thanks to her parents providing EVERYTHING) but that a) she could get very jealous over the attention Caylee got and b) Caylee was getting to be in the way , you can't "be" the working/student living at the college party house with a toddler and c) she, herself, has a temper...bring on the jail vids
Susan Smith appeared to be a loving mother..but she killed her precious kids...I hope and pray this jury has common sense
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »

Could someone who believes GA is guilty of sexual abuse please explain (briefly) why you think that's true? I'm just wondering... coworker and I are discussing, and I am not nearly as familiar with this case as many of you monkeys. TIA.

When Casey's all revealed lies are considered ...  NOTHING that comes from her lips can be believed.  That young lady with no conscience has no credibility.

It is my contention that the defence's opening statement accusing George of sexually abusing Casey as a child as well as participating in the disposal of Caylee's remains was a futile attempt to confuse the jury pool ...a futile attempt to plant a seed of doubt.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #731 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:12 PM »

Could someone who believes GA is guilty of sexual abuse please explain (briefly) why you think that's true? I'm just wondering... coworker and I are discussing, and I am not nearly as familiar with this case as many of you monkeys. TIA.

I dont believe its true one slightest bit

I thought I remembered seeing someone posting about how they thought it was true, which is why I'm asking... but I can't remember the handle of whomever posted it.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:38 PM »

Insessions was just saying they need to tie her to the car at the amscot.  Didn't Tony Lozarro do that?  He picked her up there standing outside of car waiting for him.  What am I missing?  

I think they said bozo will have to tie George to that car after the date KC left with it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:47 PM »

Lee always appeared to be so close to Casey wonder what he will say on the stand when he is asked about the "sexual" abuse....did  they say he is witness for both defense and state
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: May 27, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »

Do one of the monkey's have TL testimony? I am tired of the people on INS saying that the car had no smell when TL and the others were in her car. I could have sworn TL said that occurred on the 4th of June.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: May 27, 2011, 01:15:38 PM »

Capp .. that was evidenced in the second birthday video. Caylee appeared happy and content in Cindy's lap, while ignoring her own mother as she passed her several times.
Is this the party that had a Mexican theme? If so, I believe KC paid for the party with stolen money...I think it was her grandparents that funded the event.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: May 27, 2011, 01:16:25 PM »

sometime the jury hopefully will be able to understand that by all accounts, kc was a decent mother (thanks to her parents providing EVERYTHING) but that a) she could get very jealous over the attention Caylee got and b) Caylee was getting to be in the way , you can't "be" the working/student living at the college party house with a toddler and c) she, herself, has a temper...bring on the jail vids
Susan Smith appeared to be a loving mother..but she killed her precious kids...I hope and pray this jury has common sense
In several interviews with David Smith he said that Susan was always a good mother and devoted to her kids.  But when her then 'boyfriend' didn't want to date her because he didn't want kids, she decided to get rid of them.  So, how devoted of a mother was she really? 
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 27, 2011, 01:16:44 PM »

Lee always appeared to be so close to Casey wonder what he will say on the stand when he is asked about the "sexual" abuse....did  they say he is witness for both defense and state

I really hope he does not get up there and Say I love you. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #738 on: May 27, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »

Is Mallory pregnant.  I swore she had on a maternity top.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: May 27, 2011, 01:17:32 PM »

Let me just take a few minutes to interject a tad of logic to all the pundits sensationalizing this side freak show regarding Casey's allegations.

If this was an accident, albeit she lied by the time she was indicted for felony murder she would have been so freaked out that she would have confessed to her knowledge of what happened by then, no later.   She is facing the death penalty not awaiting wondering if she's going to go on a cruise!

There is no way with the venom within that girl that she would have sat in jail for three years for anyone else or fear.   This girl was never afraid, what she was is manipulative and spiteful even well before she murdered Caylee.   There is no reason for her to still be in fear of her parents as an adult & if she felt this was the case she could have asked for protection & even relocation if it was true...what did she do instead, she begged her parents to get her bailed out to come home.

She would have never claimed Cindy & George were great grandparents and parents on a taped jail visit video if she was originally planning to blame her father or make these horrendous allegations.  Her jail letters are purposefully setting up her defense but NONE of it existed from the moment Cindy pinned her down.  Casey's demeanor on the 911 call was cold & detached while immediately placing blame on her fictitious nanny with no hesitation.

Let's look at the only mentions of abuse Casey told anyone else, both times they were with guys that she sensed were about to leave her for one reasons or many.   The sexual abuse allegations were NEVER lodged regarding her father.  The allegation about her brother was half-baked and then retracted "but it didnt happen."   Casey put them forward to garner sympathy from these guys hoping they would feel sorry for her & not leave her.   She used it with manipulative  intentions, as she is now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.