April 26, 2024, 08:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOURISM TRADE SHOW LISTING  (Read 98363 times)
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2007, 01:03:14 PM »

Thts me, Hear me ROAR....Thanks Justice....
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2007, 01:37:02 PM »

Jodi,

Thanks for making the nice sweatshirts! They were perfect--
brought attention to Natalee's cause and also keep everyone warm.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2007, 01:55:05 PM »

Great work J4N and Vicki!

Where u both J4N and Vicki also in PA?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2007, 02:07:21 PM »

Vicki lives too far away. I happened to be in the area and stopped by for an hour or so.
I couldn't really stay.

Vicki, 10061096, Richard, Elaine, NM, Jamie, and Jodi are the ones who really deserve the kudos.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #224 on: November 19, 2007, 02:13:34 PM »

Vicki lives too far away. I happened to be in the area and stopped by for an hour or so.
I couldn't really stay.

Vicki, 10061096, Richard, Elaine, NM, Jamie, and Jodi are the ones who really deserve the kudos.

Ok, thank you J4N.
Yes I know, where Vicki lives, indeed she lives too far away.
Good u was there for awhile, I hope u had a nice time, with Richard and the rest of the members.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: November 19, 2007, 02:36:27 PM »

Richard, Elaine, J4N, 1006, NM, Vicki, Jaime and Jodi- thank you for a great job this past weekend! Judging from what I have read it really went well and you created excellent awareness of the injustices against Natalee and her family by Aruba. Kudos for a job very well done!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: November 19, 2007, 03:28:17 PM »

Jodi,

Thanks for making the nice sweatshirts! They were perfect--
brought attention to Natalee's cause and also keep everyone warm.

You are more than welcome J4N. It was my distinct honor to be able to help anyway that I could. I am so glad they were able to keep you warm and keep Natalee's story in the public  Very Happy

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: November 19, 2007, 03:29:51 PM »

Richard, Elaine, J4N, 1006, NM, Vicki, Jaime and Jodi- thank you for a great job this past weekend! Judging from what I have read it really went well and you created excellent awareness of the injustices against Natalee and her family by Aruba. Kudos for a job very well done!

Thanks for the recognition Dayhiker  ...it was my pleasure.

Richard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2007, 09:38:02 PM »

Jodi, I'm sorry ... I had no idea whatsoever that you made the sweatshirts!  I was there for two days, and either you never mentioned it or I never cottoned (no pun intended) on to it.

Anyone who reads this ... I was a very minor figure at this event.  The credit goes to Vicki, Jamie, Jodi (whose contribution I didn't quite understand until I found out that she made the sweatshirts), and of course 10061906, whose lavish hospitality allowed me to appear.  He refuses to take any credit for this, but deserves it immensely.

I got a short message from Beth ... I won't put it here, as I don't feel privileged to disclose what she says ... but you can be certain that she is very happy about the continued support given to her.  These gestures do not go unnoticed.

How privileged I feel to work with such fine people in such a worthwhile cause.

If only more could be done.

Some of the participants were interested in my 'Song for Natalee' that I wrote around Memorial Day, so I'm going to put it here.  It goes, very roughly, to the tune of 'John Brown's Body':

(and I'm not saying that I think this must have been the actual course of events)

Her precious life was taken by those filthy three;
The devil chuckled at the torments they will see.
The angels sobbed with grief -- but then joined hands in glee
To welcome Natalee!

(chorus:)  Glory, glory, Hallelujah,
               Glory, glory, Hallelujah,
               Glory, glory, Hallelujah;
               HER truth is marching on!

Now our boycott leaves Arubans all afraid --
Wretched curs, to cry to those who you betrayed!
Let our message leave you trembling and dismayed;
We'll fight for Natalee!

(chorus)

Fellow Americans, it's up to me and you;
Sing this message loud to Oduber and crew:
To save your island, this we demand of you --
Justice for Natalee.

(chorus)

We'll stand side by side with Beth forevermore,
Urging people to avoid Aruba's shore.
Let them moan and whine, on them we'll slam the door,
For love of Natalee!

(chorus)

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »

Jodi...thanks for the shirts!! They were beautiful and as Richard said they kept us warm. I didn't know what you screenname was here at SM...now I do. Smile
                Richard, you were not a minor figure...you were right out there, you didn't miss a beat! It was great to meet you and 10061906, JusticeforNatlee, and Nora!
                By the way, Richard and Nora went both days!! Kudos to them!

To anyone who ever has a chance to stand up and say what you believe in, Do it~! You will never regret it~!
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: November 19, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »

Jodi, I'm sorry ... I had no idea whatsoever that you made the sweatshirts!  I was there for two days, and either you never mentioned it or I never cottoned (no pun intended) on to it.

Anyone who reads this ... I was a very minor figure at this event.  The credit goes to Vicki, Jamie, Jodi (whose contribution I didn't quite understand until I found out that she made the sweatshirts), and of course 10061906, whose lavish hospitality allowed me to appear.  He refuses to take any credit for this, but deserves it immensely.

I got a short message from Beth ... I won't put it here, as I don't feel privileged to disclose what she says ... but you can be certain that she is very happy about the continued support given to her.  These gestures do not go unnoticed.

How privileged I feel to work with such fine people in such a worthwhile cause.

If only more could be done.

Some of the participants were interested in my 'Song for Natalee' that I wrote around Memorial Day, so I'm going to put it here.  It goes, very roughly, to the tune of 'John Brown's Body':

(and I'm not saying that I think this must have been the actual course of events)

Her precious life was taken by those filthy three;
The devil chuckled at the torments they will see.
The angels sobbed with grief -- but then joined hands in glee
To welcome Natalee!

(chorus:)  Glory, glory, Hallelujah,
               Glory, glory, Hallelujah,
               Glory, glory, Hallelujah;
               HER truth is marching on!

Now our boycott leaves Arubans all afraid --
Wretched curs, to cry to those who you betrayed!
Let our message leave you trembling and dismayed;
We'll fight for Natalee!

(chorus)

Fellow Americans, it's up to me and you;
Sing this message loud to Oduber and crew:
To save your island, this we demand of you --
Justice for Natalee.

(chorus)

We'll stand side by side with Beth forevermore,
Urging people to avoid Aruba's shore.
Let them moan and whine, on them we'll slam the door,
For love of Natalee!

(chorus)

Richard I sincerely appreciate the acknowledgment. I have been reading here daily since the beginning of the case when I stumbled upon Scared Monkeys in a google search. From day one I have been amazed by the brilliant and diligent members here. I am honored to be able to help in anyway that I can. I know that there will be justice for Natalee one day with all the love and support of the Monkeys. Your song is beautiful Richard, thank you for sharing it with us 

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: November 19, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »

Jodi...thanks for the shirts!! They were beautiful and as Richard said they kept us warm. I didn't know what you screenname was here at SM...now I do. Smile
                Richard, you were not a minor figure...you were right out there, you didn't miss a beat! It was great to meet you and 10061906, JusticeforNatlee, and Nora!
                By the way, Richard and Nora went both days!! Kudos to them!

To anyone who ever has a chance to stand up and say what you believe in, Do it~! You will never regret it~!

Elaine I am so glad they got to you in time and kept you warm  Very Happy Yep I'm aka kooolkatt LOL. I actually had the privledge of speaking to Vicki before I actually posted here  Shocked So she knows me as Jodi and not kooolkatt  Wink

Hope†
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: November 20, 2007, 12:36:04 AM »

I just want to thank everyone who went to Pa. Boston, Miami and New Orleans to any of these tourism trade shows. Also, my thanks to all who have donated or contributed in any way they have. Thank you to scared monkeys, Dana and other pro Natalee forums like BFN for their continued support of Natalee and her family. We all need to continue to keep the pressure on Aruba until someone steps forward and tells the truth. Those involved in Natalee's disappearance has caused Aruba to be in the position they are today. Not any one of us and they are the only ones who will be able to save their reputation, their livelihood. The longer this is drawn out, the worse it will stay for them. There are just TOO many people now, that have grown to love Natalee and be a voice for her. There will be NO backing down now, on our part. The longer this takes, the stronger we become and I don't think they expected that. It is my belief that one day Justice will be served for Natalee. Please don't give up that hope. WE are all in this together and we will not give up until her parents have the truth and answers they so deserve.

Thank you again for what everyone has done and may God bless you all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2007, 12:51:50 AM »

Welcome to SM Hope!  Wonderful first post!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: November 20, 2007, 01:01:11 AM »

I agree! Welcome Hope Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hope†
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: November 20, 2007, 01:02:40 AM »

Thanks klaasend! It is a pleasure to be here but mainly I just wanted to thank everyone here for what they do and thank you to scared monkeys for your dedication in helping Natalee. WE can make a difference. AND we will!

Thanks *******!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: November 20, 2007, 01:08:56 AM »

Hope - we do it because we care and we do it because of the injustice the Holloway/Twitty families have suffered over the last 2 1/2+. 

Natalee deserves justice.
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: November 20, 2007, 07:39:40 AM »

Welcome HOPE,and for your avi...Im sitting here reading and the tears wont stop flowing...We are all Natalees angels trying to get JUSTICE for her. The love and compassion is what will do it. When ppl are EVIL they cannot comprehend LOVE. GOOD always wins out...We are growing stronger,and it truely is a blessing to be a part of this BOYCOTT. What happened to Natalee should never had happened, but what happened afterwards to her family was just plain disgusting. Im proud to live in a country where we can get together and protest INJUSTICE..and fight for what is RIGHT. Thank you all for caring and loving NATALEE and her family and for not giving up. God is on our side. The wrong that was done must be made right...and if by doing this, we save one child, as Beth says, than Natalee didnt die in vain...aruba is not safe and ppl need to made aware of this. Its a seedy, drug infested place, where anything goes...Youll be hearing from me for the next show...Its in Vegas, the 4th-6th....of DECEMBER...
Hope†
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: December 07, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »

Vicki, anyone, when is the next date that Aruba will be in the states for their promotion of tourism? With the latest events, it's seems that they will want to come here even more so now. The MSM reports are working in our favor with the reporting of the bros and Joran's release. The more coverage, the more Americans will know AND remember how this case has been handled! Continue your hope and that justice will one day be served!
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2007, 04:18:31 PM »

Vicki, anyone, when is the next date that Aruba will be in the states for their promotion of tourism? With the latest events, it's seems that they will want to come here even more so now. The MSM reports are working in our favor with the reporting of the bros and Joran's release. The more coverage, the more Americans will know AND remember how this case has been handled! Continue your hope and that justice will one day be served!

Boston is first (Link):
http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/

Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.