March 28, 2024, 04:21:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOURISM TRADE SHOW LISTING  (Read 97689 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »

******* - I just now created a thread just for the NY show.  Can you repost in that thread?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2008, 12:21:21 AM »

I'm just a Dumb OldFart  but can some one point me to the 2008 schedule of events?

I'm betting that there is a travel show in the Mid-West that Aruba is planning on being at sometime this year.
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »

I'm just a Dumb OldFart  but can some one point me to the 2008 schedule of events?

I'm betting that there is a travel show in the Mid-West that Aruba is planning on being at sometime this year.
TIA

Oldfart - I can't answer your question but hopefully *******, Vicki or Justice can.  I don't have the 2008 calendar.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »

Thanks Klaasend..
We must have made some differerence since their site still  has the the 2007 Calendar of events listed.  Nothing for 2008 as of yet.     
http://www.ahata.travel/ahata/do/getPage/page/MARKETING_TRADESHOWS_EVENTS.html

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »

TRAVEL SHOW - ST CHARLES MISSOURI

ST. LOUIS TRAVEL SHOW - MARCH 8-9, 2008
St. Charles Convention Center
Aruba Tourism Booth #61

http://vacation07.info/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1784&Itemid=26
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2008, 05:34:56 PM »

Aruba Tourism Booth #61

http://vacation07.info/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1784&Itemid=26

I can help out on March 9th....Klaas has my email address.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »

We have a wedding Saturday but I can be there all day Sunday!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »

Aruba Tourism Booth #61

I clicked on this link and they havea place to comment. I suggested they stop wasting their money on shows, cause we will be at everyone...hahahahaha
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2008, 08:58:17 AM »

Aruba Tourism Booth #61

I clicked on this link and they havea place to comment. I suggested they stop wasting their money on shows, cause we will be at everyone...hahahahaha

Vicki! You are THE BEST!

I haven't seen them try to do a South Florida show again since last year  Maybe they are registering the island under a different name (POS Island??)   

Let me know if you find out about a S Florida location again. I've been trying to keep an eye on West Palm -- thinking that Pesquera might still have PR 'ties' -- but I haven't run across anything.

Thanks to all for Standing with the Girl.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....IT DOES
Justice For Natalee Holloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

to funny Sharon ::MonkeyLaugh::maybe we scared them off of Florida....I will let you know..Thanks
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: March 24, 2008, 05:37:18 PM »

Aruba is desperately trying to gain control.. but since they are dysfunctional and iliterate at the jail and court house....it wont happen.. it's going to get worse before it gets better.. until they do right by beth.. everything they do will back fire.. on them.. just like in the color purple.. if you seen  that movie you will recall  what whoopie said to her abusive husband as she was leaving...

::
they can flap their jaws all they want.. nothing will go right .. as we are begining to see that the island has gone wacko....aruba can thank pauluus and anita for bringing that evil spawn into the world..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #271 on: March 30, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »

SITE selects Aruba as destination of 2009 international conference
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Society of Incentive Travel Executives has selected the island of Aruba to be the host country of the SITE International Conference 2009, set for 3-6 December. The event will bring the top minds in incentive travel, a multi-billion dollar global industry, to one of the Caribbean's most celebrated destinations.

"SITE's membership is rich with innovators who greatly influence not only the evolution of the incentive industry, but also the business outcomes of client organizations," said SITE President Padraic Gilligan. "The SITE International Conference is a superlative forum where professionals from around the world gather to share insights that help them achieve professional goals, surpass client expectations, and have a meaningful and positive impact on economies of destination cities around the world."

These principals of community, leadership and growth guide SITE's vision - as well as its commitment to selecting distinct locales for its own events. Aruba, situated in the southern Caribbean just 15 miles from the South American coastline, is a tropical paradise with a rich heritage. Residents proudly showcase the island's cultural and environmental diversity, and are equally devoted to respecting and preserving the island's pristine marine and terrestrial ecosystems.

"Aruba is ideal for SITE's constituency," said SITE CEO Brenda Anderson. "Sharing experiential knowledge is imperative for incentive and travel professionals who wish to enhance expertise and better understand this worldwide industry. Aruba offers a unique setting; it's a model for promoting economic development with a keen eye toward cultural and environmental sensitivity - both of which are top-of-mind for SITE members and the organizations they work with to implement programs that drive business success," she added.

"We were thrilled to hear of SITE's decision to make Aruba its host location for the 2009 International Conference," said Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison Briesen. "The incentive travel industry is an important one for our island and we are looking forward to showcasing the many things that sets Aruba apart from the rest of the Caribbean region throughout the conference. We are confident that SITE's commitment to bringing together the most influential minds in this field, coupled with Aruba's dedication to delivering an unmatched travel experience to all our guests, is a recipe for success."

http://www.traveldailynews.com/pages/show_page/24984

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2008, 05:46:22 AM »

Disgusting...Ill be calling them and  emailing them today...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »

Good Morning Vicki

Please check your email.

Thank You.

Janet
8:25 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: April 06, 2008, 11:35:49 AM »

Disgusting...Ill be calling them and  emailing them today...

Just another reason why Aruba can't "afford" to solve the Natalee case, before December 2008 anyway. Ask them if they will allow protestors at the event.
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »

nim, protesters at what show???
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: April 06, 2008, 12:25:41 PM »

LOL, I meant the big Aruba conference but, I see now it is in 2009 and not 2008. It'll be too late by then....won't it?
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: April 06, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »

LOL, I meant the big Aruba conference but, I see now it is in 2009 and not 2008. It'll be too late by then....won't it?

well, the way I feel is if there is no justice for Natalee, than we should be there....
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

So let the list begin......  I'm there if we can get at least 6 people.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.