April 24, 2024, 06:17:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Best Dreams About Famous People  (Read 3059 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: March 27, 2007, 11:42:14 PM »

From my daughter, from years ago.

I have a Pendaflex folder labeled Kristi Souvenirs. I was looking at it tonight and want to post something from the folder, from when she was about 20.

Ten Best Dreams About Famous People

1) I was on a road walking along, as a little girl, and then I went into a tower. There was Roberto Clemente of the Pittsburgh Pirates, who was dead. We both climbed the tower and looked at the view.

2) I was at a bus bench with my mom and I saw a Frankenstein monster. I kept hoping he wouldn't see me but he did and I started to run. He kept chasing me until I woke up.

3) I was walking along in an alley with Clark Gable. I kissed him on the cheek and it was soft, but it had razor stubble.

4) I was lost in New York City and Lauren Bacall rode up in a cab and said she'd take me home.

5) I lived in a huge Spanish villa and I ordered a butler and a maid. When they arrived, they were Ronnie and Nancy Reagan.

6) I was eating matzoh ball soup in a kitchen with Golda Meir and she asked who my "bube" was. (A bube is a grandma.)

7) All the kids in school were being lined up next to the school buses to be taken to have excess skin removed by Mengele. (Mengele was a Nazi that did experiments on humans. To this day, I remember how upset she and I were over the concept of removing excess skin.)

#8 - I was lying on the beach and I looked up in the sky and saw Ben Cross and Ian Charleston (from the movie "Chariots of Fire") running across the sky.

9) I kissed Elvis and his lip were real soft. Then I went to see an Elvis impersonator and kissed him and his lips were just as soft as Elvis's.

10) I met the scarecrow from the wizard of Oz. He took all the straw out of his body and he could still walk.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:32:52 AM »

pretty cool and interesting dreams by your daughter louise!!! can tell she had a hollywood influence in her life Laughing

about two years ago....i had the craziest and most unlikely celebrity dream!!! this was during the "Usher" craze...he was all over the tv and videos and music...award shows...etc....anyway i guess it must have really impressed me ...why else would a 40 year old white woman be dreaming about a romantic encounter with a young black hip hop singer Embarassed  Embarassed
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »

GWBush is giving a hilarious and brilliant address to the Radio and TV Corespondents' Dinner. I cannot believe how funny he is. And I don't have any sense of humor and I'm not a fan.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »

Cuz,

Sometimes dreams come from current problems in your life the day before or older problems not yet resolved. Sometimes they just come from fantasy like your dream.

Sometimes dreams come from current problems in your life the day before or older problems not yet resolved. Sometimes they just come from fantasy like your dream.

Dreams are important in resolving problems. As long as you can dream (during sleeping), you are doing well.

About five years ago, I stopped dreaming. In the past two years, I am dreaming again. It feels really good, positive and therapeutic. And I have some interesting things to think about when I wake up.

Sweet Dreams to the Monkeys.

With love, LV

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 10:32:42 PM »

Sorry for my LACK OF PROOFREADING.  Rolling Eyes

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 02:43:53 PM »

Louise, do you automatically remember your dreams?

I dream but forget them soon after I wake up.  The other night I dreamed my friend invented this very cool gadget and was set to make lots of money on it.  In my dream I wished I had thought if it. Then I woke up and thought hey I did think of that - in my dream - now I can be the one to market it and make all that money!

And darned if I can't remember the invention now.   Sad
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.