April 25, 2024, 11:43:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 525227 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1780 on: May 28, 2011, 01:24:23 AM »

Islandmonkey  an angelic monkey
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: May 28, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »

I wonder if she broke her neck and then because in baby like that there would be no muscle tissue to support the head, that her head kept flopping over she put duct tape on it because she was afraid her head was going to fall off.

I hate we'll never know for sure exactly what happened to that beautiful beautiful baby. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: May 28, 2011, 01:27:05 AM »

islandmonkey, my heart is heavy for you and your family. So very sorry for your loss.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1783 on: May 28, 2011, 01:30:35 AM »

Thanks KCJ and NickandNora (I promise I am not saying that to get attention, 10000's of others have experienced the same and frankly I still feel blessed) 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: May 28, 2011, 01:44:02 AM »

Thanks KCJ and NickandNora (I promise I am not saying that to get attention, 10000's of others have experienced the same and frankly I still feel blessed) 

I'd never think you were just after attention dear lady.

I'm glad you feel blessed and it was peaceful. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: May 28, 2011, 01:55:21 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-did-george-anthony-help-or-hurt-defense.html/comment-page-2

Casey Anthony: Did George Anthony help or hurt defense? 
WOFL-Channel 35 reporter Holly Bristow said the exchanges between Baez and George Anthony were closely studied by jurors. “I did notice that one juror was at the edge of his seat, kind of looking back and forth almost like he was watching a ping-pong game,” she said. She noticed that three other jurors were intent on taking good notes.
WKMG’s Tony Pipitone contrasted several contradictions in the testimony between Birch and George Anthony. Birch said George talked of Caylee being missing; George denied that. Birch said George mentioned that Casey’s car had been at Amscot for three days before it was towed; George denied that.  But Pipitone ended his segment with prosecutor Ashton’s withering question to George about dumping Caylee’s body.

George's initial statement in a LE interview he stated what he testified to today which was that he had not seen his daughter or granddaughter...there term "missing" is being  should not be confused with what transpired after July 15th, its really not that big of a contradiction as some would tend to want to make it.

I am no fan of the Anthonys for many reasons, in fact I find them to be pathetic & loathsome in many regards but this "defense" is deplorable.   People really need to think, if George was culpable in what happened to Caylee he would have fallen on his sword long before trial to save his daughter from the DP.  BOTH George & Casey would have begged to get the charges pled down if it were an accidental death, neglect included.  If George was willing to let these horrific allegations be lodged to save Casey, he would have admitted to the sexual abuse and/or disposing of his granddaughter.   The very concept is ludicrous on its face.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: May 28, 2011, 02:05:46 AM »

Here's a thought about the duct tape...kc was researching missing children websites, and was interested in ...i forget the name of the tv show about the nanny kidnapping a child... okay, so she was online at home and who knows where else researching the subject of kidnapping. I wonder if she had read up on the JonBenet Ramsey case and discussions online about the duct tape found on JonBenet's mouth. Maybe in kc's research she came across stories like this and thought it would help her get away with it, even more so if no one finds the body, or if they do, the body will be nothing but bones. To this day we still don't know what happened to poor little JonBenet, and maybe kc paid attention to that one case in particular and any others like it?

When I consider that she was researching the topic of missing children, it makes me lean more towards maybe she meant to put that there to make it look like a kidnapping. As if she couldn't just dump the body, and worried what if someone found Caylee? She'd need to leave something to make it point towards some cause?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: May 28, 2011, 02:13:38 AM »

Here's a thought about the duct tape...kc was researching missing children websites, and was interested in ...i forget the name of the tv show about the nanny kidnapping a child... okay, so she was online at home and who knows where else researching the subject of kidnapping. I wonder if she had read up on the JonBenet Ramsey case and discussions online about the duct tape found on JonBenet's mouth. Maybe in kc's research she came across stories like this and thought it would help her get away with it, even more so if no one finds the body, or if they do, the body will be nothing but bones. To this day we still don't know what happened to poor little JonBenet, and maybe kc paid attention to that one case in particular and any others like it?

When I consider that she was researching the topic of missing children, it makes me lean more towards maybe she meant to put that there to make it look like a kidnapping. As if she couldn't just dump the body, and worried what if someone found Caylee? She'd need to leave something to make it point towards some cause?

Oh and...she meant to use the rare stuff dad got from his previous job to make it point at him?

But something made her back out of this. Maybe she just never could get her plan to work right because of her stupidity. I think it's really odd that GA asked the tow guy to go with him to check the trunk. I think he had a suspicion of what is happening today back then...that she would point it at him. I think he asked the guy to be a witness with him because he knew it's better to be on the safe side not just for the sake of having a witness but because he knew kc would try this crap. He knew Caylee was dead when he smelled that car and he knew it wasn't kc because cindy was talking to her every day but not Caylee.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: May 28, 2011, 02:17:16 AM »

IF Caylee did drown, or IF she were overdosed with chloroform, or whatever happened to end her
life, IMO the duct tape was placed on her to make this appear as if it were a kidnapping.

OR the tape could have been to prevent fluids during decomp. WHO KNOWS ?

George Anthony was a Sheriff's Deputy for under 10 years. With his quick temper that
would not fly to remain on the dept. After the car lots, he probably came to Fl. because
LE was out of reach for him in the future ?

Is George creditable, as a few are insinuating, due to the fact that he was LE ?
I do not think so. He creeps me out, and I still cannot get past the accusations
of molestation. At 1 point, didn't Casey say that she told her Mother, & that Cindy did not
believe her ? Yuckkkk

1 of our sons dated a gal who we learned later was criminally molested by her Dad !
THIS started at age 7, & continued her ENTIRE underage life. The Mother EVEN walked in on these late night visits and denied it. It was that important that she sacrifice her daughter to keep her FAMILY ??? together. We encouraged her to report it then, as the clck in Oh. starts when u tell. OMG ! she is still a mess, and they do not see each other anymore. She has too much baggage for this family, & is so damaged I wonder emotionally if she will ever recover to be normal ? Sad very sad ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1789 on: May 28, 2011, 03:05:42 AM »

Why does she still sit there like she is part of the legal team? court is adjourned..

Did you see her scratching before she left? Good grief! Maybe she does have fleas!

Maybe her bacne has spread to other parts of her body? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: May 28, 2011, 03:56:18 AM »

Casey doesn't look like Cindy OR George.  hmmmm

totally off the wall here but I wonder.  I know alot of kids do not look like their parents but "just a thought".
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: May 28, 2011, 03:58:36 AM »

IF Caylee did drown, or IF she were overdosed with chloroform, or whatever happened to end her
life, IMO the duct tape was placed on her to make this appear as if it were a kidnapping.

OR the tape could have been to prevent fluids during decomp. WHO KNOWS ?

George Anthony was a Sheriff's Deputy for under 10 years. With his quick temper that
would not fly to remain on the dept. After the car lots, he probably came to Fl. because
LE was out of reach for him in the future ?

Is George creditable, as a few are insinuating, due to the fact that he was LE ?
I do not think so. He creeps me out, and I still cannot get past the accusations
of molestation. At 1 point, didn't Casey say that she told her Mother, & that Cindy did not
believe her ? Yuckkkk

1 of our sons dated a gal who we learned later was criminally molested by her Dad !
THIS started at age 7, & continued her ENTIRE underage life. The Mother EVEN walked in on these late night visits and denied it. It was that important that she sacrifice her daughter to keep her FAMILY ??? together. We encouraged her to report it then, as the clck in Oh. starts when u tell. OMG ! she is still a mess, and they do not see each other anymore. She has too much baggage for this family, & is so damaged I wonder emotionally if she will ever recover to be normal ? Sad very sad ! 

I thought she said in one of her jailhouse letter that she told her mom about "LEE" ???????
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: May 28, 2011, 04:02:53 AM »

I don't get Mallory's testimony today.  I wish the pros had asked her to give examples of how 'amazing' the relationship between KC and Caylee was.  She did nothing for the state and seemed supportive of KC, imo.

Don't they talk to these witnesses ahead of time?  Didn't they "KNOW" she was going to say something like that?  My gosh if she was that close to the situation they could have asked her lots of things.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: May 28, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »

I don't get Mallory's testimony today.  I wish the pros had asked her to give examples of how 'amazing' the relationship between KC and Caylee was.  She did nothing for the state and seemed supportive of KC, imo.

I don't get her testimony either.  She was a prosecution witness.  "What" did she do for the prosecution; "why" did they call her?

My take on Mallory was to show that Mallory loved Lee and how could she love a molestor, but who knows. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: May 28, 2011, 04:17:01 AM »

On body fluids.  I had a cat that went missing for a few days.  No more than a week.  After I could not find her for a while, I went looking for her.  I had a bunch of cats at the time. so it would not be weird to not see onE of them for a while. We also have a basement so they go down there to play alot and come out only to eat.  Anyway, I found her.  She had died and it looked like she fell off the top of the couch and fell behind the couch and she was upside down stuck between the couch and the wall but not on the floor, so suspended in air sort of, held there by the couch and the wall.

I got gloves to pick her up and bury her.  She was probably missing 2-3 days.  There was no smell.  She was stiff as a rock.  She looked fully intact except stiff.  She had all her fur, eyes, etc.  When I moved her, fluids came gushing out of her mouth, but there was no smell yet.  This is a cat though and not a human baby, so there are probably differences in how long fluids take to form and when smell happens. 

I just remember asking hubby, how come I didn't smell anything to notify me she had died? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: May 28, 2011, 04:20:28 AM »

On body fluids.  I had a cat that went missing for a few days.  No more than a week.  After I could not find her for a while, I went looking for her.  I had a bunch of cats at the time. so it would not be weird to not see onE of them for a while. We also have a basement so they go down there to play alot and come out only to eat.  Anyway, I found her.  She had died and it looked like she fell off the top of the couch and fell behind the couch and she was upside down stuck between the couch and the wall but not on the floor, so suspended in air sort of, held there by the couch and the wall.

I got gloves to pick her up and bury her.  She was probably missing 2-3 days.  There was no smell.  She was stiff as a rock.  She looked fully intact except stiff.  She had all her fur, eyes, etc.  When I moved her, fluids came gushing out of her mouth, but there was no smell yet.  This is a cat though and not a human baby, so there are probably differences in how long fluids take to form and when smell happens. 

I just remember asking hubby, how come I didn't smell anything to notify me she had died? 

Just wanted to clarify.  It looked like she died in her sleep on back of couch and fell back in dying process?  I always wonder, cause I see death pictures alot, how people die, and their arms stay up in air or their legs stay bent at the knee, etc.  I would thing gravity would make their arms fall down before they rigor set in. 

Disgusting things to be thinking about.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1796 on: May 28, 2011, 05:58:22 AM »

5:55 am! Let's Move to the Day 5 Trial Thread!

(Saturday) DAY 5:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:04:03 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.