April 19, 2024, 12:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 596641 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2320 on: June 01, 2011, 01:59:55 AM »

If this has already been posted I apologize.  Timeline of Anthony Family From George Anthony's birth in 1951 through 2009 Pretty cool!

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2321 on: June 01, 2011, 02:00:21 AM »

They can elude all they want - but the paternity test already proved that he wasn't.

Like I said yesterday. Someone who cares should find out where and when this supposed babby daddy died in a car accident. Get dna swabs from his family and then find out that way.

BUT, as we ALL KNOW this is just another lie Casey made up.

And, I don't think that Casey even KNOWS who the father is which is why she is evasive. I think she was in a drunken stoopor (or drug induced stoopor), got down with some dude she didn't even know and that's how beautiful Caylee came to be.

This whole case DISGUSTS me - not to mention Baez is just a total slime ball. But that kind of makes him a perfect match for Miss Casey Its all about me all the time Anthony.

I just feel so badly for Cindy and George. SO badly.

Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..." "Can I approach the bench?" "blah blah."
Perry: "NO.."
Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..."
Perry: "OVERRULED"
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2322 on: June 01, 2011, 02:02:11 AM »

I could not watch when Bozo made KC stand and Cindy look at her.  I looked away.  I was so afraid tthat she would start crying, smiling at her spawn.

Glad she did not.

Thank God, Cindy is done for a while.  How many more times can she be recalled? 

I think tomorrow will be Lee.

Oh my gosh me too!  Wasn't it weird when Cindy "twirled" with her hands to get Casey to turn sideways - she never looked at her face though.  I was shocked!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2323 on: June 01, 2011, 02:04:50 AM »

I hope Cindy and George realize KC's new 'friends' were normal and its KC that isnt

They can't help but see the difference in all of KC's friends and her. It is like day and night. It must be heartbreaking to know you have a child who is so abnormal. This is not mental illness, but evil they lived with everyday. Evil has a way of making all around them insane with their chaos and I am now giving George and Cindy a little slack for their insane actions right after KC was caught up with because that is the way evil effects normal people. The fight back the evil until it overcomes them and they become like it. I have almost decided that is what happened here early on.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2324 on: June 01, 2011, 02:07:44 AM »

I wonder if she ever drugged her and just left her at home alone.  Didn't we hear once how the BabyProof doorknob was reversed in either her room or Caylees?  Meaning that it was on the inside doorknob so that she couldn't leave the room...

Could explain why, at bedtime, she wouldn't sleep in her own room.
I found this but the pic doesn't show for me.  Maybe Northern Rose remembers posting it?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5441.msg851362#msg851362
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #139
« Reply #1416 on: June 23, 2009, 11:58:20 PM »

Childproof door knob cover on Caylee's door from the inside.  You can see the hallway in this image.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html

Image 6.  You can clearly see the childproof knob on the inside of Caylee's room
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2325 on: June 01, 2011, 02:08:07 AM »

ANOTHER THING....

Do you guys realize that NOTHING has been made mention of the syringe that was found in Caseys trunk...

Did they test it to see if Caylees DNA was on the thing??????????????????????????????????????????????????

I've found NOTHING about this. Not ONE mention.. only a picture.

Talk to me guys

EDIT: To remove font color reserved for admin and mods.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:18:22 AM by CBB » Logged

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2326 on: June 01, 2011, 02:09:19 AM »

I loved when Amy said how she acted like a 16yo child who just got caught doing something she was not supposed to do, which was stricken, but still she got it in. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2327 on: June 01, 2011, 02:13:00 AM »

And is Tony still waiting to be recalled out in the witness room?  Almost 2 weeks now, away from home, away from work.  Can they keep him there for the full time of the trial to just ask him a few more questions? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2328 on: June 01, 2011, 02:13:29 AM »

Now in the OS from Baez, his saying yes in fact Casey "LIED" about the nanny....

How does this effect the other case now with ZFG ?? What will happen to that case now as surely this can be used to fry her in it ???

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2329 on: June 01, 2011, 02:21:19 AM »

If this has already been posted I apologize.  Timeline of Anthony Family From George Anthony's birth in 1951 through 2009 Pretty cool!

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

I have never seen that one, but that is one fine timeline of all of this. I think Cindy needs to read this and compare with what she knows to be the truth.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2330 on: June 01, 2011, 02:23:26 AM »

ANOTHER THING....

Do you guys realize that NOTHING has been made mention of the syringe that was found in Caseys trunk...

Did they test it to see if Caylees DNA was on the thing??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Talk to me guys

They haven't presented any of the evidence they found yet at the remains site.

californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2331 on: June 01, 2011, 02:31:31 AM »

im just surprised noone has made mention of it anywhere though - since 99% of everything else is being spoken about.

I am itchin to hear what the prosecution has to say about it and if it was tested for DNA.

AND if it wasn't WHY NOT. Wouldn't that be an obvious thing to do. So, I am hoping noone screwed up and they tested to find out if there was in fact DNA and what was in the syringe.

p.s. I didn't know font color was reserved for A's and M's. srry bout that!

Smile

californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2332 on: June 01, 2011, 02:40:28 AM »

ANOTHER THING....

Talk to me guys

**well check this out**

I was reviewing the documents on hinkymeter and according to the DNA spreadsheet they DID test the syringe and according to what is posted, there doesnt appear to be ay DNA on it at all. At least there are ' - ' where there are numbers on other things which were swabbed.

There goes my theory?

here's the link.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/compileddna.pdf

They haven't presented any of the evidence they found yet at the remains site.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2333 on: June 01, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »

While there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy was honestly in emotional pain today, I remember too much about her to feel sorry for her.  I remember her lying on TV, I remember her swearing at people and telling them to get off their asses and find her granddaughter.  I also remember that Tim Miller was in Orlando twice, and each time she refused to cooperate with him and did everything she could to hinder his searches and cast aspersions on his character.  She tried to accuse Jesse Grund of murdering Caylee.  She didn't care if she destroyed reputations and lied about events.  She lied in court today when she was saying Casey was a good mother.  There is too much evidence to the contrary, evidence which came directly from her by her statements to other people.

She gave the FBI the wrong brush and thought it was funny and said she should have given them the dogs' toothbrush.

No.  I don't feel sorry for her.  The person I feel sorry for is the person who can't speak for herself and the person who was murdered by her own mother.  Caylee Marie Anthony.

IMO what I saw today was an imitation Cindy.  We have all seen the real article many times, such as the Morgan depositions where she sat there and lied like a rug and would wink at her lawyer when she had said something particularly outrageous.  That's the real Cindy.  And insulting innocent people is another trait of Cindy's.  Attack, attack, attack.  "You're cute, mam, but you're not a ten."

I believe Cindy loved Caylee.  I also think that through Caylee she felt she was given another chance at childraising, maybe one which would have a better outcome than that with Casey.  Caylee was used to satisfy everyone's ego.  I don't feel sorry for Cindy Anthony.  Not at all.  A couple of hours cannot erase three years of dispicable behaviour.

Nope.  Nice try but I didn't fall for it.
Hand clap! Well said... I am with ya 100%- I wish I had the nerve to post this since most here now have sympathy for Cindy. I do feel sorry for her loosing her precious Caylee at the hands of her own daughter but her behaviour has been dispicable. She should of been dignified and kept her mouth shut concerning Casey and been grateful for all who helped in looking for Caylee.

Great posts. The Anthonys gets none over here either. What's next? Is she going to come walking in with an oxygen tank like Scott Peterson's mother? Cue the violins? Will they start flashing scenes of the Great Depression? Is she going to open up her last can of pork and beans from Mother Hubbard's Cupboard.... would it lead to another family brawl on live television? None of them are big on sharing, you know.

They have done far too much, that can never be taken back.

A big one was that she was trying to implicate Jesse Grund to get the needle, instead of her beloved wretch, Casey. That is about as low as you can get.

I'm so glad you two took the time to post... I was feeling lonely.

I'm all about Caylee... she was too young to learn how to lie and destroy lives. an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2334 on: June 01, 2011, 02:58:03 AM »

While there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy was honestly in emotional pain today, I remember too much about her to feel sorry for her.  I remember her lying on TV, I remember her swearing at people and telling them to get off their asses and find her granddaughter.  I also remember that Tim Miller was in Orlando twice, and each time she refused to cooperate with him and did everything she could to hinder his searches and cast aspersions on his character.  She tried to accuse Jesse Grund of murdering Caylee.  She didn't care if she destroyed reputations and lied about events.  She lied in court today when she was saying Casey was a good mother.  There is too much evidence to the contrary, evidence which came directly from her by her statements to other people.

She gave the FBI the wrong brush and thought it was funny and said she should have given them the dogs' toothbrush.

No.  I don't feel sorry for her.  The person I feel sorry for is the person who can't speak for herself and the person who was murdered by her own mother.  Caylee Marie Anthony.

IMO what I saw today was an imitation Cindy.  We have all seen the real article many times, such as the Morgan depositions where she sat there and lied like a rug and would wink at her lawyer when she had said something particularly outrageous.  That's the real Cindy.  And insulting innocent people is another trait of Cindy's.  Attack, attack, attack.  "You're cute, mam, but you're not a ten."

I believe Cindy loved Caylee.  I also think that through Caylee she felt she was given another chance at childraising, maybe one which would have a better outcome than that with Casey.  Caylee was used to satisfy everyone's ego.  I don't feel sorry for Cindy Anthony.  Not at all.  A couple of hours cannot erase three years of dispicable behaviour.

Nope.  Nice try but I didn't fall for it.
Hand clap! Well said... I am with ya 100%- I wish I had the nerve to post this since most here now have sympathy for Cindy. I do feel sorry for her loosing her precious Caylee at the hands of her own daughter but her behaviour has been dispicable. She should of been dignified and kept her mouth shut concerning Casey and been grateful for all who helped in looking for Caylee.

Great posts. The Anthonys gets none over here either. What's next? Is she going to come walking in with an oxygen tank like Scott Peterson's mother? Cue the violins? Will they start flashing scenes of the Great Depression? Is she going to open up her last can of pork and beans from Mother Hubbard's Cupboard.... would it lead to another family brawl on live television? None of them are big on sharing, you know.

They have done far too much, that can never be taken back.

A big one was that she was trying to implicate Jesse Grund to get the needle, instead of her beloved wretch, Casey. That is about as low as you can get.

I'm so glad you two took the time to post... I was feeling lonely.

I'm all about Caylee... she was too young to learn how to lie and destroy lives. an angelic monkey

Carpe.... I don't have sympathy for the Anthony's but I do think it is very sad what that monster of a daughter they spawned has turned their lives into...albeit with their co-dependant help...just sad....saddest for Caylee most of all

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2335 on: June 01, 2011, 05:10:03 AM »

PLEASE CONTINUE TONIGHT'S DISCUSSION ON THE NEXT THREAD!

DAY 7

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10204.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.