April 26, 2024, 08:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771033 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: May 28, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »

So, now that we know Tony says KC didn't tell him that George molested KC, and we know that Jessee doesn't say that either, where is the defense's backup that George did that?  KC's word won't carry weight.

Puzzler, The other day the Defense objected to Tony's proffer testimony, the jury was not in the room at that time..was it allowed in today?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: May 28, 2011, 01:30:51 PM »

Yeah but has the jury heard tony say that casey told him lee tried to feel her up. And never said to tony that george molested her???

No, the jury has not heard this from Tony yet.

We were typing at the same time..Brandi tht answers my question..that didn't come out today either.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: May 28, 2011, 01:32:29 PM »

How about I was flipping through my tv and guess what movie is on.jumper its on fx
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1003 on: May 28, 2011, 01:32:35 PM »

I swear it looks like Cindy is texting. Noticed it several times while she is on the stand.

I thought the same thing Brandi...also noticed it when she is not on the stand ...
Wonder if her and Baez were texting each other? Why is this allowed in the courtroom anyway?

I seriously doubt she was texting while on the stand.
When she's in the gallery she probably does text..but not to Bozo anymore.
As I said before, IMO this defense tactic and they are all in on it. Including George and Cindy. Thier tatics seem to be working. because the prosecution seems to be treading lightly on George and Cindy. But I truly believe all this is a ploy with George and Cindy included in it.

With all due resepct, I think this theory is crazy.  Cindy said, she looked for the nanny uup until 6 weeks go, which was then they found out that KC was pushing them under the bus, indicating that when that happened (at least to me) that she realized there was never a nanny. 

Also, why would KC explode today cause her rmother would not look at her? 

I do not buy it. 

I think they learned who their daughter is and are finding it very difficult because they will always love their daughter, but I hope they are doing the right thing for Caylee.  The only one I am worried about is Lee right now.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: May 28, 2011, 01:33:35 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

AND..............as usual the defense objects but has NO CASE law and needs time to look it up.

Turbo, I agree that if the Anthonys had raised their daughter differently Caylee would be alive.  But by the time Caylee came along and stole George's and Cindy's hearts, they were so afraid of losing Caylee, That Casey would take her and leave, that they just submitted, IMO.

Turbo.on what grounds would have they had Casey arrested during that timeframe?

She was over 21 years old, Caylee was her daughter, I don't think they could have even requested a wellness check or a driveby check because they didn't know where she was..but she was still communicating with them.  I just don't know during that timefrme anything else they could have done.  LE picking up the car..where?  Everytime Cindy talked to Casey, Casey said she was in a different location ..the State would not have put out an APB  for an adult who was in communication with her family but was not going to see them.

Unless you have dealt extensively with sociopaths or known one intimately that uses these tools of lying and gaslighting it is hard to comprehend...but believe me..they are able to make others they are close to wish they had never questioned them about anything.  They are able to make people around them believe they are all wrong and they are right.  It is a very complicated web they weave..by all indications

Cindy couldn't just kick her out without getting custody of Caylee first..Cindy was trying to protect Caylee.

Casey murdered Caylee and only Casey is responsible for that murder.  To blame Cindy or George for this is only helping Casey.  Everytime someone points their finger in that direction Casey gets a little sympathy and a repreive....................she deserves no sympathy..no repreive.  Rather Cindy or the man in the moon was Casey's mother...Casey would have been a socipath..it's not like they care one day and don't the next.  They are born more or less missing the empathy button..most never kill anyone..

I still believe the only Evil in that house was Casey.

I would have had MY car picked up and she could have walked on her man parade. I have dealt with a sociopath and I can tell you their main method of control in a family is confusion. I had a foster child who was not diagnosed as such but was a true sociopath. I think that is why I understand so much of KC's actions. I have seen them all before. The difference is our reactions to them and the Anthony's reactions. We only had ours in our house for 9 years and maybe the early years with them makes a difference, but EACH LIE must be confronted. You cannot back off even for one lie or they will overwhelm you and destroy all the family. There is NOTHING or NO ONE they won't lie about if it suits their purpose. It is all a "means to and end" and then end being they get what they want. They are cunning and manipulative even as young children and that is why I believe their family "walked on egg shells" around her. In our family a LIE was confronted immediately not only by us as parents but the other kids in the family, so the sociopath interestingly enough, learned to only lie outside of the family. They are very smart and call tell a believable lie in seconds when confronted, but the key is to call the lie and the liar at the time. Yes, KC killed Caylee for spite. Sociopaths are very dangerous when they are threatened and not just KC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: May 28, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »

Not sure if its the sameone. But that's what it is called. But it came out in 2008
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: May 28, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »

05/24/2011     Demand for Disclosure
of Favorable Evidence

Did we ever find out what this was for?

Also, guess who has a whopping $0.00 in her commissary fund as of the 28th? 

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: May 28, 2011, 01:34:44 PM »

So, now that we know Tony says KC didn't tell him that George molested KC, and we know that Jessee doesn't say that either, where is the defense's backup that George did that?  KC's word won't carry weight.

Puzzler, The other day the Defense objected to Tony's proffer testimony, the jury was not in the room at that time..was it allowed in today?

No.  The proffer is considered "heresay" and the judge said certain criteri must be met before the proffer can be heard before the jury.  The proffer was heard without the jury so as to get it on the record.  A criteria met would be if KC got on the stand and accused George.  Then the proffer could be brought in to impeach her testimony.  That's the way I understood it.

So...why did the defense bring it up?  What good is it to them?  It surely doesn't paint George as a sexual molester and neither does Jesse's comments....only about Lee and not "bad" at that.  My understanding is that Tony's deposition stated what the proffer stated.  Either I'm missing something (can't think like Baez's twisted thinking) or else Baez and the entire defense team didn't read Tony's deposition.

I'm really wondering if Baez isn't living "in his own world", too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: May 28, 2011, 01:36:13 PM »

What do these things mean ?

05/17/2011     Memorandum
from PD Office, Sixth Judicial Circuit
05/17/2011     Memorandum
from PD Office, Sixth Judicial Circuit

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: May 28, 2011, 01:37:50 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=5701069

Um...you sure that's the right Cynthia Anthony? I do see where someone by that name was in a lot of trouble in 2004, they were charged 2x with prostitution and lewdness, and a few other things. Think it's a different person. I can't picture this Cindy Anthony doing that...besides how much drama can one family take. We would have heard about it a long time ago.

IIRC that Cindy Anthony was a black women.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: May 28, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »

I swear it looks like Cindy is texting. Noticed it several times while she is on the stand.

I thought the same thing Brandi...also noticed it when she is not on the stand ...
Wonder if her and Baez were texting each other? Why is this allowed in the courtroom anyway?

I seriously doubt she was texting while on the stand.
When she's in the gallery she probably does text..but not to Bozo anymore.
As I said before, IMO this defense tactic and they are all in on it. Including George and Cindy. Thier tatics seem to be working. because the prosecution seems to be treading lightly on George and Cindy. But I truly believe all this is a ploy with George and Cindy included in it.

With all due resepct, I think this theory is crazy.  Cindy said, she looked for the nanny uup until 6 weeks go, which was then they found out that KC was pushing them under the bus, indicating that when that happened (at least to me) that she realized there was never a nanny. 

Also, why would KC explode today cause her rmother would not look at her? 

I do not buy it. 

I think they learned who their daughter is and are finding it very difficult because they will always love their daughter, but I hope they are doing the right thing for Caylee.  The only one I am worried about is Lee right now.

I think KC exploded today because she realized mom is relaying the simple truth.  KC wanted mom to continue lying for her and she doesn't see that happening.  KC's waterloo just may be mom.  I hope so.  Just the simple truth will do it.  And know we know about Cindy's MySpace posting - the betrayal - guess mom had just been to the bank and found out there were "MORE" money issues.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: May 28, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

Is not "our" Cindy Anthony!!! The Cindy you are referring to is a black female in her 20's or 30's IIRC.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: May 28, 2011, 01:39:26 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

Um...you sure that's the right Cynthia Anthony? I do see where someone by that name was in a lot of trouble in 2004, they were charged 2x with prostitution and lewdness, and a few other things. Think it's a different person. I can't picture this Cindy Anthony doing that...besides how much drama can one family take. We would have heard about it a long time ago.

IIRC that Cindy Anthony was a black women.

That's correct.  At one point we saw a picture of that woman.  She's younger, too.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: May 28, 2011, 01:39:35 PM »

I'm now watching Tony's testimony from this morning.  He's reading the aol messages between him and Casey.  Tony is on the verge of tears per se but Casey is stoned faced as ever.  The jury is gonna pick up on that, don't you think?  No reaction to the messages about Caylee?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: May 28, 2011, 01:39:36 PM »

Text Messages Tony Lazarro:

Casey Anthony: I'm so sorry for not telling you what happened. We obviously need to talk. I need you, and I love you more than anyone.
 Tony Lazarro: Where is Caylee?
 Casey Anthony: I honestly don't know.
 Tony Lazarro: I don't know ... Are you serious?
 Casey Anthony: I've been filling out reports all night and driving around with multiple officers looking at old apartments I had taken her to. Everything. I'm the worst (expletive) mother ... I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.
 Tony Lazarro: Why wouldn't you tell me of all people? I was your boyfriend who cares about you and your daughter. It doesn't make sense to me. Why would you lie to me thinking she was fine with your nanny?
 Casey Anthony: I lied to everyone. What was I supposed to say? I trust my daughter with some psycho. How does that look?
 Tony Lazarro: (I don't know) what to say. I just hope your daughter is OK. I'm going to do everything I can to help your family and the cops.
 Casey Anthony: I was put in handcuffs for almost 10 minutes and sat in the back of a cop car. The best thing and the most important person in my life is missing, and God only knows if I'm every going to see her again.
 Casey Anthony: I am the dumbest person and the worst mother. I honestly hate myself.
 Casey Anthony: The most important thing is getting Caylee back, but I truly hope that you can forgive me. Granted I will never be able to forgive myself nor will my family

http://www.wesh.com/r/28057539/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: May 28, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

Is not "our" Cindy Anthony!!! The Cindy you are referring to is a black female in her 20's or 30's IIRC.

That is how I remember it too seeme...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: May 28, 2011, 01:40:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28057597/detail.html
Cindy Anthony Testifies In Daughter's Murder Trial
Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With Killing Daughter
POSTED: Saturday, May 28, 2011
UPDATED: 1:15 pm EDT May 28, 2011

::snipping2::
Cindy Anthony broke into tears when showed a photo of Caylee's Winnie the Pooh themed bed.

The state then spent time having Cindy Anthony establish the layout of her home and yard on Hopespring Drive, where her daughter and granddaughter lived. She spoke extensively about locks on doors and how the home was set up.

She also described the ladder that was used to access the family's above ground pool. The defense has claimed that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008, and that grandfather George Anthony found her body.

When Judge Belvin Perry called for a recess in the middle of Cindy Anthony's testimony, Casey Anthony broke into tears and began talking to her attorneys.

The state asked Cindy Anthony if, before June 16 2008, how long she would go without seeing her granddaughter.

"I don't think I ever went more than 24 hours without seeing Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: May 28, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »

This is a different Cindy Anthony..not the right age or location ..

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: May 28, 2011, 01:41:33 PM »

HLN showing Tony Lazzaro's testimony from this morning now if anyone missed it as I did...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10086.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: May 28, 2011, 01:42:34 PM »

Also, if you look at the charges to her commisary, I see no 200.00 deposit from the 6th or whatever it was in May when Cindy supposedly put 200.00 in her commissary?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.