March 29, 2024, 08:31:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768228 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: May 28, 2011, 02:22:32 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: May 28, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

Yup...I can see it too. Around 48 seconds..."She's been looking at me for three years and (today? Now?) NOTHING!"

Makes kc look baaaaad. Imagine that! (insert sarcasm)

No blowing kisses, no mouthing "I Love You"... NOTHING!!! She's lucky she got that the stupid girl.

I remember the days that Cindy looked wistfully at KC, begging with her eyes for KC to look at her.  Cold, spiteful KC wouldn't do it.  You see how ridiculous her thinking is!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: May 28, 2011, 02:23:09 PM »

a real tear rolling down her cheeks

Good, I hope she cries so hard tonight and the rest of the weekend that her throat hurts, but she won't.  Poor little KC, beotch.  NOT!!!.  Now she knows how her family, friends, strangers felt when her hcild was missed.  Remmeber her friend, was it Christina crying to her on the phone, if something happened to that baby, it would kill her?  All the wench could say was, give me Tony's phone number.  All IMO, cause I do not remember where I read that. 

Monkey Devil!

I hope she has screaming-meemie fits in her cell and can't sleep over the weekend.  KC is seeing the mom is "keeping it together".  Baez is goint to be a disaster with Cindy.

This was during her pissy fit...she knows shes even been lying to her attorneys & that scene is for their benefit so they still believe her, @$$hats all of them.   She did it after the jury was out of the court room & recovered for when they needed to come back.
capp
and that is when kc said to christina ..huge waste calling you guys huge waste...
oh and tonys testimony today sent her a message of how he realy felt and still feels towards her. she may have thought he still cared. I didnt see that  did anyone else... he seemed more cooperative and not as snarky!!

Loca
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: May 28, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »

IMO, KC had such a snit-fit because KC has always been able to "control" mom.  Mom, on the stand today, was telling the truth.  Telling the real day-to-day story of KC's lies.  KC is NOT in control; therefore, she's pizzed and messing with her attorney's minds at this point.

KC can always shed a tear when it's about her.

Mom's testimony is about KC.

KC pitched an angry snit-fit befitting a 2 year old child.

Since Cindy went straight into the arms of Lippmann and George, I hope Cindy did not see that fit. 

Bet Cindy will see the chit fit her evil spawn threw by the time she's back on the stand Tuesday. I'm sure when she can she'll watch her videod testimony. Obviously Cindy has changed her tune...to the truth. I also think she has been coached on how to behave in a court of law and how to be a somewhat likable and credible witness with the jury...hope she keeps it up.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: May 28, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »

Also, if you look at the charges to her commisary, I see no 200.00 deposit from the 6th or whatever it was in May when Cindy supposedly put 200.00 in her commissary?

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

I think the $200 is a misquote by the press.  The "first" it was reported was that Cindy gave $20.  Do you see a $20 in May?

It would have been listed like all the other deposits were.   I think a letter was delivered.

Okay, so you're saying that there's no deposits listed in May?  I haven't looked at that report, so I don't know. 

Letter would be interesting.

These are all the transactions in MAY.  None for 20.00 or 200.00.  There is one for 48.00, but I do not know who that is from or for.

05/06/2011     Transaction Assessment      16.99
05/06/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-30417  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (16.99)
05/16/2011     Transaction Assessment      48.00
05/16/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-32362  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (48.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34063  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      1.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34095  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (1.00)
05/26/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/26/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-35028  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)

Thank you.  No $20 nor $200....probably was a letter. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1065 on: May 28, 2011, 02:26:14 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

This wording makes so much more sense to me at this time.

Puzzler

I agree.

Considering Cindy conceded that she was the author ... why was the Myspace post not allowed into evidence?

Janet

I "think" it was because of talking about money issues and coming from the bank - IMO, KC messed with Cindy's money again and that was the "betrayed" part in the MySpace post.  Maybe after some more questioning the "post" will eventually come in.

Only explanation I can think of as well but then again when it was ruled it was coming in, all parties including CJBP were aware of the content of the Myspace entry so I would love to know what was determined by CJBP.   Also, the money stolen was not what she was convicted for but rather money she stole from her parents & grandparents.  I gotta tell ya Im rather stunned by it.   We also do not know yet if it is NEVER coming in or whether something has to be established before it is allowed in.

I so don't get it either.  He ruled on many of those pictures too and Bozo keeps objecting.  Thank God I am not a lawyer, my client would be found guilty, LOL.  I thought all texts were allowed too?  I don't get it.

I didn't get why bozo hardly objected while Cindy was speaking.  I was thiking Bozo and Pros made a deal?  they won't object on some witness, if Bozo does not object?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: May 28, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

AND..............as usual the defense objects but has NO CASE law and needs time to look it up.

Turbo, I agree that if the Anthonys had raised their daughter differently Caylee would be alive.  But by the time Caylee came along and stole George's and Cindy's hearts, they were so afraid of losing Caylee, That Casey would take her and leave, that they just submitted, IMO.

Turbo.on what grounds would have they had Casey arrested during that timeframe?

She was over 21 years old, Caylee was her daughter, I don't think they could have even requested a wellness check or a driveby check because they didn't know where she was..but she was still communicating with them.  I just don't know during that timefrme anything else they could have done.  LE picking up the car..where?  Everytime Cindy talked to Casey, Casey said she was in a different location ..the State would not have put out an APB  for an adult who was in communication with her family but was not going to see them.

Unless you have dealt extensively with sociopaths or known one intimately that uses these tools of lying and gaslighting it is hard to comprehend...but believe me..they are able to make others they are close to wish they had never questioned them about anything.  They are able to make people around them believe they are all wrong and they are right.  It is a very complicated web they weave..by all indications

Cindy couldn't just kick her out without getting custody of Caylee first..Cindy was trying to protect Caylee.

Casey murdered Caylee and only Casey is responsible for that murder.  To blame Cindy or George for this is only helping Casey.  Everytime someone points their finger in that direction Casey gets a little sympathy and a repreive....................she deserves no sympathy..no repreive.  Rather Cindy or the man in the moon was Casey's mother...Casey would have been a socipath..it's not like they care one day and don't the next.  They are born more or less missing the empathy button..most never kill anyone..

I still believe the only Evil in that house was Casey.

But Gypsy, this didn't hapen in a vacuum. There were abnormal dynamics going on in that house and all three were involved.  I don't blame Cindy or George for Caylee's death.  I do blame them for raising a child in the way they did that she was ultimately capable of this.
Babybear - with all due respect....

It wouldn't matter where, who or how Casey was raised...she is a classic textbook sociopath.

I'm not exactly letting C & G off the hook here...just so you know

Just so everyone understands I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of Cindy or George.  I found their behavior odious as far as covering for Casey, disrupting the investigation and all their money grubbing ways.  I do not like them one bit.  Never have and never will.

However, I am glad they have apparently turned a corner and are here telling the truth now.  They appear to have had a change in heart since they found out Casey was throwing them under the bus big time.  To throw out the sexual abuse cards..is beyond unforgivable..it is against the law.  To blame Caylee's body being stashed desposed of by her father..and then somehow bringing in Kronk as a ghoul running around the countryside hither and yon with the bosy is incomprehensible to anyone.  But it certainly smacks of the lengths a socipath will go to to cover there butt.

But, but to say had they been better parents Casey would not have done this is abstract.  We have no evidence to that effect.  We have no evidence they were sexually or emotionally abusing her.  Even if they spoiled her rotten how does that translate to her murdering her only child?  Many people are spoiled, many people lie, many people steal, many people have indescriminate sex, many people do lots of bad , senseless things ..but they do not murder their only child. 

I say every time someone says well Cindy this, George that, they may as well get in line to testify for her during mitigation..because that is going to be how mitigation goes.
They are going to say this wonderful, beautiful middle class girl, from a nice neighborhood lived such a horrific life at home that she couldn't help hiding the fact her daughter died from an accident. Really she lied like a rug about everything else..who would think she would tell the truth about this?

Huh..no disenfranchisement, no poverty, no drug addicted parents, no alcoholic parents, no lack of education, no lack of health care or food or clothing...naw..let's go for bad parenting and sexual abuse by both her father and brother..it's absurd.  Just my opinion but..sociopaths are missing something at birth..empathy...and no amount of parenting can put in the empathy button if it just isn't there.

Still don't like Cindy and George..but I do have some respect for them now that they seem to be cooperating with the State. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: May 28, 2011, 02:26:59 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: May 28, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »

Totally agree.
She's probably thinking, get this over this....jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: May 28, 2011, 02:30:19 PM »

Is it done for the day?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: May 28, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »

Yup...I can see it too. Around 48 seconds..."She's been looking at me for three years and (today? Now?) NOTHING!"

No blowing kisses, no mouthing "I Love You"... NOTHING!!! She's lucky she got that the stupid girl.

I remember the days that Cindy looked wistfully at KC, begging with her eyes for KC to look at her.  Cold, spiteful KC wouldn't do it.  You see how ridiculous her thinking is!

Payback is hell... typical brat...she can dish it out but can't take it. Cindy had better get ready... kc will be telling her lawyers to chew cindy up to pieces... but good luck with that. Lol. If they didn't learn from depositions with the A's before when the State was dealing with them or Morgan...oi. lol. Kc is super angry now. On the day she needed her mother to mouth those I love you's to her the most, cindy just walked right out with not one glance at her daughter. I wonder if her cindy look a like lawyer and mason was trying to convince kc otherwise..."oh she did but the officer was in the way and you missed it...I saw it kc, calm down." Nuh uh...she needed that look from her mother today, (not before when she didn't need it to serve any purpose, today when she needed it on her own terms), and her mother didn't do it. To kc, this means hell to pay...worse than what she had planned. She was waiting for that look and was 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: May 28, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »

Absolutely not

Maybe Cindy's been "coached" to just look down - not around at KC or the jury, etc.  Just look down and compose yourself during the sidebars, etc.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: May 28, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »

Payback is hell... typical brat...she can dish it out but can't take it. Cindy had better get ready... kc will be telling her lawyers to chew cindy up to pieces... but good luck with that. Lol. If they didn't learn from depositions with the A's before when the State was dealing with them or Morgan...oi. lol. Kc is super angry now. On the day she needed her mother to mouth those I love you's to her the most, cindy just walked right out with not one glance at her daughter. I wonder if her cindy look a like lawyer and mason was trying to convince kc otherwise..."oh she did but the officer was in the way and you missed it...I saw it kc, calm down." Nuh uh...she needed that look from her mother today, (not before when she didn't need it to serve any purpose, today when she needed it on her own terms), and her mother didn't do it. To kc, this means hell to pay...worse than what she had planned. She was waiting for that look and was 

Hear! Hear!  Love this post!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: May 28, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

This wording makes so much more sense to me at this time.

Puzzler

I agree.

Considering Cindy conceded that she was the author ... why was the Myspace post not allowed into evidence?

Janet

I "think" it was because of talking about money issues and coming from the bank - IMO, KC messed with Cindy's money again and that was the "betrayed" part in the MySpace post.  Maybe after some more questioning the "post" will eventually come in.

Only explanation I can think of as well but then again when it was ruled it was coming in, all parties including CJBP were aware of the content of the Myspace entry so I would love to know what was determined by CJBP.   Also, the money stolen was not what she was convicted for but rather money she stole from her parents & grandparents.  I gotta tell ya Im rather stunned by it.   We also do not know yet if it is NEVER coming in or whether something has to be established before it is allowed in.

I so don't get it either.  He ruled on many of those pictures too and Bozo keeps objecting.  Thank God I am not a lawyer, my client would be found guilty, LOL.  I thought all texts were allowed too?  I don't get it.

I didn't get why bozo hardly objected while Cindy was speaking.  I was thiking Bozo and Pros made a deal?  they won't object on some witness, if Bozo does not object?

Bozo MIGHT of saw Bill Shaeffers interview update about beating up George and how the jury will that it.......Do it with Cindy, jury will diffidently hate bozo/casey.????????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: May 28, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »

Absolutely not

I agree ....no way....could also be something as simple as a nervous shredding of a kleenex in her lap ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: May 28, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=5701069

I believe that was determined to be another Cindy Anthony, Im not positive though
sorry if this was answered.I am catching up and 5 pages behind.The Cindy Anthony  arrested was a black female.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1076 on: May 28, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

snipped from post up above by I think Zoo. This is not Casey's commissary account. This is payments made to the Clerk of Court for filing fees or picking up documents.

These are all the transactions in MAY.  None for 20.00 or 200.00.  There is one for 48.00, but I do not know who that is from or for.

05/06/2011     Transaction Assessment      16.99
05/06/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-30417  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (16.99)
05/16/2011     Transaction Assessment      48.00
05/16/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-32362  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (48.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34063  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      1.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34095  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (1.00)
05/26/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/26/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-35028  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)

Thank you.  No $20 nor $200..

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: May 28, 2011, 02:39:19 PM »

My take on KC's meltdown........she (and her inept @ssclown attorney) believed Cindy was going to continue lying for her, & back up her bullchit 30 days of stories.
Didn't happen beotch!!!!

Cindy could have eventually believed the accidental death of Caylee......but to throw George under the bus with such horrible allegations of sexual abuse under her watch, Cindy will never go there, IMO. Cindy hearing KC lie about horrific sexual abuse by her father, finally made Cindy realize if she could lie about something so horrible & untrue against her own father, KC's version of what happened to Caylee is more than likely a total lie.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: May 28, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »

CIndy did not post the picture depicted on her myspace, she didnt know how to

Wow
What picture was depicted and who placed it there?

Im trying to remember & good question

I guess the new argument is that the picture is there, but it had to be when the judge first ruled on it so I doubt the judge will reverse his decision

way behind here - but is it this one of Cindy & Caylee?

Lee set up the MySpace for Cindy.

Maybe they have to wait for Lee's testimony to say yes I did set that up..used that pic....then the MySpace can come into play.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: May 28, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »

My take on KC's meltdown........she (and her inept @ssclown attorney) believed Cindy was going to continue lying for her, & back up her bullchit 30 days of stories.
Didn't happen beotch!!!!

Cindy could have eventually believed the accidental death of Caylee......but to throw George under the bus with such horrible allegations of sexual abuse under her watch, Cindy will never go there, IMO. Cindy hearing KC lie about horrific sexual abuse by her father, finally made Cindy realize if she could lie about something so horrible & untrue against her own father, KC's version of what happened to Caylee is more than likely a total lie.

Yes, yes and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.