April 23, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770778 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: May 28, 2011, 02:59:27 PM »

Tony was disgusted with Casey...clear to see..I was soooo happy about that...
kudos to this guy! he is a stand up guy...at first I thought he was pretty cocky but since changed my mind...he just probably didn't want to be there cause of this ho bag...
cookie
oh I was so please and proud of him this morning. You know he has been here a couple of days and has had time to think... also he has prolly gotten encouragement  from his parents to tell the truth and change his snark to cooperation or they man take it that he helped or knew more.. you know bozo is just waiting for someone else to take the heat.

Loca
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: May 28, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »

Accidental death is not exactly new.

November 6, 2008

DEFENSE: IF CAYLEE'S DEAD IT WAS ACCIDENT

Publicly, Casey Anthony's defense team has always insisted that Caylee Anthony is alive, even after Casey was arrested and charged with her daughter Caylee's murder.

"We all believe she's alive," attorney Jose Baez said during a hearing at the Orange County Courthouse on Wednesday.

However, Eyewitness News has learned that, behind the scenes, the defense team sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey's lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead that it was "almost certainly a tragic accident."

The documents also said Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

The defense documents went on to describe Casey as troubled and possibly depressed. They said her behavior had been erratic ever since Caylee's birth and particularly in the months before the little girl's disappearance.

Also, the documents state that Casey's lack of emotion after Caylee's disappearance is proof that she is not normal and could possibly be suffering from mental or emotional stress.

The defense used those documents to argue that the death penalty is not an appropriate sentence in Casey's case, because she is young and she's never had a criminal record. However, the documents never mention Casey's story that a babysitter took Caylee and disappeared with her.

Eyewitness News also learned that dissention among the defense team may be behind the release of those documents. The death penalty-qualified attorney, who is helping Jose Baez, said he wanted Casey to be evaluated by a nationally-known psychologist who was involved in the Unabomber and the Elizabeth Smart cases. The attorney thinks Casey is mentally ill, but Eyewitness News learned Baez rejected his suggestion.

The latest development comes after Eyewitness News caught a major slip-up by Casey's defense team on national TV last month, when a spokesperson for her attorney admitted Caylee Anthony was dead.

"This is a very serious case involving not just the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," said Black.

Jose Baez's spokesperson Todd Black made that statement during a phone interview with CNN.

Last week, Baez replaced Black on his defense team with another spokesperson.

::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: May 28, 2011, 03:00:34 PM »

i like that she has all weekend to thinkkkkkkk without her attorneys... alone.. she said.. everybody lies everybody dies.. how ironic its her  that lies and may die...

Bet the paranoia is running high too..."Mom is going to tell them EVERYTHING!"

Oh if only!!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: May 28, 2011, 03:01:10 PM »

Cindy is heartbroken..jury will be able to see how heartbroken she is compared the the child's own mother..If I was a juror, no way would I believe that these grand parents would cover up Caylee's death as the defense is implying...
jmo

Caylee was their whole life...jmo...made Casey jealous and angry...
never seen anyone other than cindy looking at the monitor.. casey didnt.. and casey tried to fake emotion but mostly anger was seething in her...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 28, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »

i like that she has all weekend to thinkkkkkkk without her attorneys... alone.. she said.. everybody lies everybody dies.. how ironic its her  that lies and may die...

Bet the paranoia is running high too..."Mom is going to tell them EVERYTHING!"

Oh if only!!!
which just made me think that.. she may have an anxiety attack or two this wekend.. maybe thats why they went back there with her...

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: May 28, 2011, 03:02:41 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??

NO, not unless it is requested in court that she read something and it is put in front of her and everyone knows what she has in front of her.  SHE WAS NOT READING ANYTHING.  She was looking down, composing herself, looking away from Casey, looking away from the photo of Caylee, but NOT, I repeat, NOT texting or reading "crib notes".
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: May 28, 2011, 03:03:41 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??

I think she's just looking at anything except up as much as she can. She doesn't want to look at kc, she doesn't want to look at LDB or the gallery, and boy is her back turned to the jury.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: May 28, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »

I am more convinced now that all those jailhouse letters about sexual abuse was a set up by her defense team to write those things.

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: May 28, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »

Wow....Tony never bought into her bullshit...I have even more respect for him now...

oh me too... he seemed to be more disgusted... that just slapped her to reality... he has moved on... she is still in limbo

Yes he does ..and then Mom didn't come through for her either...

All in all a horrible bad day for Miss Casey in Court..... ..bet she attacks the pork rinds tonight.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: May 28, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »

Absolutely not

NO, not unless it is requested in court that she read something and it is put in front of her and everyone knows what she has in front of her.  SHE WAS NOT READING ANYTHING.  She was looking down, composing herself, looking away from Casey, looking away from the photo of Caylee, but NOT, I repeat, NOT texting or reading "crib notes".
No disrespect, but IMO she absolutely was reading and looking down reading something. What it was I have no idea.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: May 28, 2011, 03:08:09 PM »

Absolutely not

When she went to the stand, she paused to ask Linda if she could take her water with her.

She only had the water and a tissue in her hand.

I am sorry I said it looked like she was texting. I am positive she wasn't. Would have never been allowed.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: May 28, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »

July 5-15 Casey stayed with Lazzaro he says no change in her. She picked him up at airport and was, "happy to see me"
Lazzaro: Casey's friend Amy came to Lazzaro's door knocked on door looked at Casey and they both left.

Attorneys talking with judge about a blockbuster receipt. First sidebar 10 minutes in!

Lazzaro: Casey's friend Amy came to Lazzaro's door knocked on door looked at Casey and they both left.
Lazzaro says deputy came to his door and he gave deputy Casey's cellphone.
Lazzaro says Lee Anthony came to his apartment after deputy and seemed concerned. Lazzaro gave Lee a bag of Casey's clothes and her laptop
July 16 text message conversation Subject from Casey: I'm so sorry for not telling you what happened... Lazzaro: Where is Caylee?
Lazzaro: no sh** this is serious why would you not tell anyone?
In texts from Casey she says she was scared.
Lazzaro says he called Casey and said where's Caylee? he says Casey said she didn't know.
Lazzaro says he felt betrayed and lied to and became frustrated and hung up on Casey.
Cross examination from Baez starting now

Baez asking if texts seem like a slap in the face on reality. Lazzaro says, "yes sir".
Cindy Anthony taking stand. Lazzaro don
e.

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: May 28, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »

thanks Blonde

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: May 28, 2011, 03:12:11 PM »

I swear it looks like Cindy is texting. Noticed it several times while she is on the stand.

I thought the same thing Brandi...also noticed it when she is not on the stand ...
Wonder if her and Baez were texting each other? Why is this allowed in the courtroom anyway?

I seriously doubt she was texting while on the stand.
When she's in the gallery she probably does text..but not to Bozo anymore.
As I said before, IMO this defense tactic and they are all in on it. Including George and Cindy. Thier tatics seem to be working. because the prosecution seems to be treading lightly on George and Cindy. But I truly believe all this is a ploy with George and Cindy included in it.
As usual I am way behind but..I have been having the same thoughts.  I can't get past their history of lies and scamming for $$ and now they are again attempting to get trademarks on Caylee. Didn't Lippman already threaten a lawsuit over Bozo's treatment of GA?  To me, both GA and CA, appear to be playing parts.  I can't decide whether it's to save Casey or setting the stage for future lawsuits or a combination of both, but I simply don't trust them.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: May 28, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »

I wonder if GOD was making her "sneeze" while Cindy was testifying.  Good grief. 

She's so special that GOD would take time out from tornadoes, floods, earthquakes & tyrant rulers to help the beautiful Casey get through her mother's testimony.  I really despise this monster
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: May 28, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »

Wow....Tony never bought into her bullshit...I have even more respect for him now...

oh me too... he seemed to be more disgusted... that just slapped her to reality... he has moved on... she is still in limbo

Yes he does ..and then Mom didn't come through for her either...

All in all a horrible bad day for Miss Casey in Court..... ..bet she attacks the pork rinds tonight.

I especially loved it when the judge told everyone to enjoy their weekend and ICA has to go back to her cell.....get use to it biotch!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: May 28, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: May 28, 2011, 03:19:59 PM »

Watch the video their in nothing but water and tissue in her hand

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1118 on: May 28, 2011, 03:21:45 PM »

Just watched all the videos...

Did ya'll catch Cindy telling that Casey had a Winnie the Poo themed bedroom at 16 yrs old and that she'd always loved Winnie so it made sense to use that theme for the baby?

Also, if you noticed Cindy walking to the witness stand the only things she ever had with her were a bottle of water and her glasses.  She never carried a phone, purse, etc.  In fact, I've noticed that the court deputies will not allow things to be carried past the 'gate'.

As for Casey's meltdown.  PUKE.  All for Casey.  She realizes now that she stepped over a line by trying to throw her parents under the bus.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear that 6 weeks ago she also had lies to tell about Cindy other than she didn't protect KC from sexual abuse. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: May 28, 2011, 03:22:57 PM »

I am more convinced now that all those jailhouse letters about sexual abuse was a set up by her defense team to write those things.

No doubt about it that they were meant to be seen, Casey lodged these horrific allegations & her attorneys ran with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.